The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

It will mod a post if it quotes a post which should be modded. It’s to try and prevent “feeding the trolls”.

In any event the main reason you got modded is, as you note, you were reporting your own posts? Then some others must have also. The AI / Dreddb0t has no emotion no humour etc (as the name suggests) and relies on a human filter first (the reports).
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok give me a like if you'd be interested in a competition for a 200 piece carousel of chuppa chups. Lolz only open to Aussie members as screw paying for shipping that shit overseas. View attachment 34823
Well only one person with a sweet tooth 🤣
Just had a call from a friend who missus just got ten k from her mom and said I'd like to buy some shares 😩

Tothemoon24

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Autonomous vehicle getting pulled over.

• Haha
@Makeme 2020 is there any significance to the 2020 in your screen name?

Makeme 2020

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah buddy that is the year I invested in BRN.
Cheers. I'm always curious about people's screen names and if the hold any meaning of if they are just made up randomly.

I just can't get back in the groove of posting anything relevant to brn so I'll just hang here for now.
20230423_172450.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
When Akida boat story?

• Fire

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha

The Pope

Regular
🤔 Seems like he's done a Harold Holt .
Haven't seen a post from him in a while
I recall a post or two from FF a while back when he left the forum after frustrations with some posters. After his return he mentioned alone the lines that he had been in private messaging with some he trusted etc and also provided material or comments for them to post on TSE linked to negative and positive posts from some others

I feel there has been the occasional post since 1 April that appears to reflect my suggestion that FF may be doing this as he is still regularly on TSE reading posts or private messaging others. Either way hope FF is chilllaxing on his yacht or wherever he may be.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
With the current share price….. I see him in a half cabin fishing boat eating Vegemite on toast 😂.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Mugen74

Regular
Yeah maybe,I had to cancel the russian superyatch, currently looking at a tinnie and a nice tent!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
S

Straw

I've been busy fitting out my coracle with a second bathroom and helipad. It's been challenging, all about balance.

Edit: may even change my name to Strawin Oakenboat, who legend has it conquered the seven seas in a customised wooden cereal bowl. Then moved to the Blue Mountains in exile only to return to claim his rightful place as greeter at the BRN Von Neumann addiction recovery centre.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Damo4

Regular
Hey @zeeb0t, hope you had/ are having a good weekend.
Are you able to comment on the below screenshot and just update us if possible?
Just curious what the process was and what we might need to look out for in future poster's content?
Don't need all the tea, but I'm guessing this was due to the correct use of the report feature?

1682302560302.png

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @zeeb0t, hope you had/ are having a good weekend.
Are you able to comment on the below screenshot and just update us if possible?
Just curious what the process was and what we might need to look out for in future poster's content?
Don't need all the tea, but I'm guessing this was due to the correct use of the report feature?

View attachment 34921
Are you referring to the deleted user? This user asked to be deleted, and was.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Are you referring to the deleted user? This user asked to be deleted, and was.
He/she/apache helicopter/her/him
Was a bit negative but yeah definitely didn't think a removal from forum was appropriate.
Good to hear that was not the case.
Also a bit saddened that they got driven away

Last edited:
Top Bottom