The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

What's the bet that those who do most of the reporting are posters that rarely contribute or don't contribute at all?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

What's the bet that those who do most of the reporting are posters that rarely contribute or don't contribute at all?
Could they be from the "other place", trying to sabotage TSE

Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 1 users

Kachoo

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Things have definitely changed here unfortunately

Just saying most of the wifi network around me or wherever I travel still are susceptible to this attack.
Wpa2 lolz

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Interestingly, there are two who have been posters with often negative and unsubstantiated comments, who have gone quiet over the past few days when there has been considerable discussion on reporting and removed posts. If their pattern persists there will be some cringeworthy patronisation on their return. Coincidently they seem to have ceased accessing TSE within an hour of each other on Wednesday. ;)

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Interestingly, there are two who have been posters with often negative and unsubstantiated comments, who have gone quiet over the past few days when there has been considerable discussion on reporting and removed posts. If their pattern persists there will be some cringeworthy patronisation on their return. Coincidently they seem to have ceased accessing TSE within an hour of each other on Wednesday. ;)
Very interesting deduction there Mea.
dies-of-cringe-cringe (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
It's possible that a certain group of accounts caused chaos in the forums, and preventing them from reporting has resulted in a more peaceful environment. We cannot be certain if all 60~ identified accounts were causing problems, but it's likely that some of them were involved. A data-driven metric has identified the individuals who were causing problems for many users. If you still feel a change in the forums even though no post has been moderated since the change was introduced, then it's possible that you could be one of the 60~ identified accounts...?

Reactions: 13 users
It's possible that a certain group of accounts caused chaos in the forums, and preventing them from reporting has resulted in a more peaceful environment. We cannot be certain if all 60~ identified accounts were causing problems, but it's likely that some of them were involved. A data-driven metric has identified the individuals who were causing problems for many users. If you still feel a change in the forums even though no post has been moderated since the change was introduced, then it's possible that you could be one of the 60~ identified accounts...?
My post regarding the change in forum. Is because we never had this issue before and I just feel like it's not as friendly as it use to be
Only replying because I think your post was directed at me.

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
My post regarding the change in forum. Is because we never had this issue before and I just feel like it's not as friendly as it use to be
Only replying because I think your post was directed at me.

Yeah the spiteful actions of a small group is a more recent phenomenon. However, it looks to be now quickly contained in one change. Yay!

I wasn’t directing my comment at you personally. What I was suggesting that if now there is a calm yet individuals feel disgruntled (still) then it is odd since there is no more incessant reporting …

I suspect the attitude will shift back to friendly now that those who can no longer report are not able to continue doing what they were doing. Although I can appreciate not every single person in that list is responsible. They do however share a similar characteristic.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Oh cool, I just thought was the case as one of my recent posts above stated thing's have definitely changed here.
All good 👍 and yes probably a bit of tit for tat has been going on with the reporting. 🤞 Things return to the way they were . @zeeb0t

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a message with the two so I can look into them?

Yeah the spiteful actions of a small group is a more recent phenomenon. However, it looks to be now quickly contained in one change. Yay!

I wasn’t directing my comment at you personally. What I was suggesting that if now there is a calm yet individuals feel disgruntled (still) then it is odd since there is no more incessant reporting …

I suspect the attitude will shift back to friendly now that those who can no longer report are not able to continue doing what they were doing. Although I can appreciate not every single person in that list is responsible. They do however share a similar characteristic.
Oh and I did send a message to you immediately after I created another account @Rise because I did not have access to either of my devices that had login credentials. Which got banned shortly after creating 😭😂

And not sure how the bot moderated this post. Could've been when I got pissed from multiple moderations and then I said to myself f this and started reporting my own posts but not sure how it deemed this off topic and the post wasn't even mine.
Screenshot_20230422-112730-036.png

Promoting teksun is kinda like promoting a dot join for brn I would have thought.
But as I mentioned I did go on reporting spree of my own posts so really I'm not sure if the bot moderated me for someone else's post.

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
And not sure how the bot moderated this post. Could've been when I got pissed from multiple moderations and then I said to myself f this and started reporting my own posts but not sure how it deemed this off topic and the post wasn't even mine.
View attachment 34798
Promoting teksun is kinda like promoting a dot join for brn I would have thought.
But as I mentioned I did go on reporting spree of my own posts so really I'm not sure if the bot moderated me for someone else's post.
It will mod a post if it quotes a post which should be modded. It’s to try and prevent “feeding the trolls”.

In any event the main reason you got modded is, as you note, you were reporting your own posts? Then some others must have also. The AI / Dreddb0t has no emotion no humour etc (as the name suggests) and relies on a human filter first (the reports).

• Love
Just saying most of the wifi network around me or wherever I travel still are susceptible to this attack.
Wpa2 lolz
To check if your connection is susceptible to this attack.
Honestly you'd be amazed at how many hackers are lurking about. I only use Ethernet connection now and mobile data. But phone's are pretty easy to compromise with an ss7 attack these days also.
You have to wonder why the government have left this loophole open..

Something to lift the mood.

• Haha
  • Haha
Ok give me a like if you'd be interested in a competition for a 200 piece carousel of chuppa chups. Lolz only open to Aussie members as screw paying for shipping that shit overseas.
51f9V9RgUhL_1024x1024.jpg

Top Bottom