The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

Foxdog

Regular
Well mate I can either be upset with things and grind myself down or just keep on keeping on.
I'm just glad I done a few trades along the way on this journey.
And still confident we'll smash it out the park in the near future. Near = anywhere from next trading day to next year and a half.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

After the event, even a fool is wise -Homer
Yeah me too mate. I reckon there's heaps going on behind closed doors and all will be steadily revealed as soon as it can be.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
This maybe has no place here but I think it can't hurt to share these two links to the situation in Ukraine. It is a news channel of the opposition among others in Belarus. It is funded and protected by the US Congress and is based in Prague.

"ABOUT US​

We are the TV channel "Present Time". We make bright videos , talk about important news and topical issues , prepare interesting reports and programs - watch us on satellite, on cable networks and on the Internet . Every day we send a digest of everything you need to know in one email , and we also turn numbers into understandable stories .

Our mission– promote democratic values and institutions, as well as human rights, by providing audiences with what local media cannot always provide: news without censorship, responsible exchange of opinions, open discussion of problems. The TV channel "Real Time" broadcasts 24 hours a day in Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia and Eastern Europe, as well as in other regions.

The editorial office of Present Time is located in Prague (Czech Republic), and journalists work in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan and other countries.
Present Time is a TV channel created by RFE/RL with the participation of Voice of America.
RFE/RL (Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty) is an independent, non-profit media corporation funded by grants from the US Congress through the Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Representatives of the American government, including the head of the Board of Broadcasting Governors, are prohibited from interfering with the work of our journalists.

You will find us on Facebook , YouTube , Vkontakte , Twitter , Telegram , Instagram, Odnoklassniki , Yandex.Zen and Google.News .
OUR PRODUCTS
• 24-hour TV channel "Real Time" on YouTubeWebsite of the project "Real Time" • Daily newsletter 7:40 • Mobile application "Real Time" • Real Time on Facebook , YouTube , Vkontakte , Twitter , Telegram , Instagram, Odnoklassniki , Yandex .Zen and Google.News"

https://www.rferl.org/

https://www.currenttime.tv/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular
What happened to Rocket77?

Baby Come Back GIFs | Tenor

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Rise,

My thoughts,,,,,,,, Thank christ this financial year has ended.

And in the words of the late Queen Elizabeth of England.....

This has been a Anus Horribilis , may the following be much better for shareholders.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Damo4

Regular
Yeah absolutely shocker of a year for brn share price wise. And absolutely a real shitter that I got a few involved this year really plays on my mind that I got them in and then price tanks. Thank F for other holdings for me. But it sucks knowing that I've caused a loss for others. And they refuse to take money from me to top up their holdings.

Don't give stock advise, and don't take stock advise.
That's my advice ;)

Advice GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yeah absolutely shocker of a year for brn share price wise. And absolutely a real shitter that I got a few involved this year really plays on my mind that I got them in and then price tanks. Thank F for other holdings for me. But it sucks knowing that I've caused a loss for others. And they refuse to take money from me to top up their holdings.
Me also mate ....got some (used to be friends!!) in at around $1.10 ouch...cringe...I'm sorry! One day.. honest gov 😭

• Fire

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Good Afternoon Rise,

My thoughts,,,,,,,, Thank christ this financial year has ended.

And in the words of the late Queen Elizabeth of England.....

This has been a Anus Horribilis , may the following be much better for shareholders.

Regards,
Esq.
Yep crap house mate .... need some tunes to get the party started 🎶🎶🎸🥁

• Love
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Would you like my bank account details Rise. I'm always happy for a top up👌😂

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Don't give stock advise, and don't take stock advise.
That's my advice ;)

Advice GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
1688106389740.png

• Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Buena suerte:),

Listening to this bottom set pressently , sounds pretty sweet so far , needs to be CRANKED.

Sarah Kraz

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230630_155856.jpg
    20230630_155856.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 66
  • Love

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Listening to this bottom set pressently , sounds pretty sweet so far , needs to be CRANKED.

Sarah Kraz

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I secretly think that is why brn sp has tanked because whenever in the past I get someone to buy it almost always tanks
Same same mate ... I keep telling them not to worry!! 🤞🙏

• Love

Foxdog

Regular
Lol offer only open to those that stupidly listened to my buy recommendation.
Mate I reckon if they exercise patience and are able to hold then you will be redeemed. They could always buy more now to reduce their average too.

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀

Sarah Kraz

Regards,
Esq.
May I be so curious and ask what that item on the mirror is or what it is for?
🧐
It kind of looks like a mounting to me. Looks interesting!

Last edited:

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
May I be so curious and ask what that item on the mirror is or what it is for?
🧐
It kind of looks like a mounting to me. Looks interesting!
Morning Cosors,

I'm pressently fully rebuilding my front fence & this linkage is the articulated linkage to the front gate.

Made it last week. Materials are bronze, brass & marine grade 316 stainless steel.

I like shiny things. ✨

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20230701_063315.jpg
    20230701_063315.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
  • 20230701_063340.jpg
    20230701_063340.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
  • 20230701_063441.jpg
    20230701_063441.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 74
  • Love
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
Morning Cosors,

I'm pressently fully rebuilding my front fence & this linkage is the articulated linkage to the front gate.

Made it last week. Materials are bronze, brass & marine grade 316 stainless steel.

I like shiny things. ✨

Regards,
Esq.
Simply beautiful. I am thrilled!
I am a mechanical engineer or engineer myself with all my heart.
I have saved all of your photos for inspiration.
Incredibly beautiful and for the ages!

I may even have something to contribute.
Stainless steel is not rust proof as I'm sure you know. It doesn't rust because an oxide layer mostly of chrome builds up on the surface. So if this is damaged even most stainless steel rusts as you can see on sailboats.

But there is a simple and perfect trick:
If such a defect should happen then open the surface and wet it with citric acid. This works 100% and is the best remedy. I know the studies.
Of course, this only applies if the steel still has a proportion of carbon.
Anyway, your construction impresses me deeply. I love so
mething like that!
❤️‍🔥

• Love

Foxdog

Regular
Hard to convince fresh to ASX investing people to pile more money on a losing holding. They don't understand 🤣
So if BRN does land some more IP contracts soon and the price goes ballistic then imagine the lessons learnt by these early investors. They'll have seen the full investing gambit, hope, fear, panic, despair through to relief, vindication and success. All the while learning the most valuable lesson of all - patience.

This is not an easy stock to hold, particularly during a difficult financial cycle. Compare the company now to what it was the last time the SP was this low - BRN is in a much better place and growing. IMO revenue will start flowing soon.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom