The Brainchip Bar - friendly banter / anything goes - all welcome!

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Good Afternoon Mea culpa,

When i become a Multi Billionaire ill have my pilot drop you off a case of ,
Chateau Lafitte Rothschild 1787.

Supposedly a tastey bottle of grape juice.

Regards,
Esq.
What a considerate fellow you are Esq. I expect the value will be similar to owning one or two shares of a Perth based tech company, who's name escapes me.
Oh, Rekah’s quite tidy.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Mea culpa,

If one or two Brainchip shares get to the price of a bottle of this particular grape juice then , BYE GAD, we will truely be a multi trillion dollar enterprise.

Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers,

Not that im a tallent scout, but I reckon this lass is going to be as big as that young Aussie golfre.

- Future Rave & Big Room House | DJ Avera Live Mix at Pirate Studios NYC. 9th June 2023.
58:55.

Crank it.

Truely a infectious smile .

*Savvey Chipper required as per usual.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love

Frangipani

Regular
Evening Chippers,

Not that im a tallent scout, but I reckon this lass is going to be as big as that young Aussie golfre.

- Future Rave & Big Room House | DJ Avera Live Mix at Pirate Studios NYC. 9th June 2023.
58:55.

Crank it.

Truely a infectious smile .

*Savvey Chipper required as per usual.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Rsq.

• Love
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Love

Frangipani

Regular
Evening Frangipani,

Thankyou kindly.

Regards,
Esq.
You’re very welcome, @Esq.111 !

(By the way, it’s pretty easy to copy the video link from the browser yourself, at least on my iPad/iPhone - just double/right-click on the URL aka web address so it gets highlighted, click on ‘copy’ and then paste it into the TSE text field where you type in your posts by double/right-clicking again and choosing ‘insert’ this time. On a PC you may have to use a key combination such as CTRL + V. Here are some further instructions, e.g. if copying from the YouTube app, that sound a tad more complicated than the way I do it directly from the browser:
I am totally happy to continue assisting, though, if it doesn’t work for you - I just figured you might simply not know how to go about…)

Have you checked out DJ Avera’s personal website, yet?

She is actually a classically trained musician from New Jersey with Puerto Rican roots, now based in New York City, and also has a degree in accounting. Let’s hope Brainchip will never require her skills in “forensic accounting”, only her DJing talent for some future corporate events.
Or we retail shareholders could hire her for any of those envisaged x $ parties… 😉 You will surely be delighted, if not ecstatic to learn DJ Avera is even available for virtual events!
https://www.averamusic.com/virtual-events (no info on her rates, though, which need to be requested)

A98449A2-6E5A-4E89-BD94-31B558B918EC.jpeg

DDA8F1D3-A944-410C-A43A-32C6F7379102.jpeg

564936B2-EBDC-40D2-B6CF-9F0DAA6F6AE9.jpeg

4ABA2DE8-92A1-4113-8240-82D2F64C925B.jpeg

421f9e4d-b05f-43bc-a1ec-000503885a07-jpeg.38295

Attachments

• 421F9E4D-B05F-43BC-A1EC-000503885A07.jpeg
    421F9E4D-B05F-43BC-A1EC-000503885A07.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Evening Frangipani,

Thankyou kindly.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

Trying to figure out if your a connoisseur of music or hot women. Starting to think maybe the latter 🤔 😅

SC

• Haha
  • Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
You’re very welcome, @Esq.111 !

(By the way, it’s pretty easy to copy the video link from the browser yourself, at least on my iPad/iPhone - just double/right-click on the URL aka web address so it gets highlighted, click on ‘copy’ and then paste it into the TSE text field where you type in your posts by double/right-clicking again and choosing ‘insert’ this time. On a PC you may have to use a key combination such as CTRL + V. Here are some further instructions, e.g. if copying from the YouTube app, that sound a tad more complicated than the way I do it directly from the browser:
I am totally happy to continue assisting, though, if it doesn’t work for you - I just figured you might simply not know how to go about…)

Have you checked out DJ Avera’s personal website, yet?

She is actually a classically trained musician from New Jersey with Puerto Rican roots, now based in New York City, and also has a degree in accounting. Let’s hope Brainchip will never require her skills in “forensic accounting”, only her DJing talent for some future corporate events.
Or we retail shareholders could hire her for any of those envisaged x $ parties… 😉 You will surely be delighted, if not ecstatic to learn DJ Avera is even available for virtual events!
https://www.averamusic.com/virtual-events (no info on her rates, though, which need to be requested)

View attachment 38288

View attachment 38289
View attachment 38293
View attachment 38294
421f9e4d-b05f-43bc-a1ec-000503885a07-jpeg.38295
Good Morning Frangipani,

Cheers for the instructions on copying links, someone told me in the past but I forgot.

Knew my ear bones were well calibrated, classicaly trained , with a dash of accounting to boot. Deffinately explains her ability to splice sounds.

Would appear this lass is already making waves.

Thanks once again.

Regards ,
Esq

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Have a great weekend Chippers .... 📢📢 Maybe next week !! 📢📢 ;)

A little eighties mix :) 🕺💃 .... cheers 🍷🍷

• Fire
  • Love

Rskiff

Regular
AI related.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cS1FaKPWY

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
I have two bars for that

"For reasons of mental health"

Australian restaurant bans vegan diners after feud with customer

Celebrity chef bans vegans from his restaurant

Today, 06/20/2023 | 19:07

After a fight with a vegan guest, celebrity chef John Mountain takes drastic action. He refuses vegans access to his restaurant "Fyre". His supporters and opponents engage in heated arguments during the course.

British celebrity chef John Mountain has banned vegans from his restaurant Fyre. He shared this on Facebook : "Unfortunately, all vegans are now banned from the Fyre for reasons of mental health. We thank you for your understanding. xx"

The drastic decision was preceded by the visit of a vegan guest. The woman had previously asked Mountain if there were vegan options at his location. He assured her that he could offer her gnocchi and vegetables.

When the customer then visited his restaurant in Perth's northern suburb of Connolly last Saturday, she was only given a vegetable dish. As Mountain explains, according to the Daily Mail , he was busy catering at a private party that evening and had forgotten to inform his sous chef at the restaurant about the vegan customer.

On Sunday, the woman wrote the restaurant a message via Facebook and was outraged by the limited options. She also complained that the dish would not have satisfied her and that it was too expensive. Mountain's inability to offer vegan food highlights his "shortcomings as a chef," she wrote. Ms. Mountain also pointed out that it is important to keep up with the times in culinary terms. If he doesn't, she has no doubt that the Fyre will go away.

For the celebrity chef, the answer was downright insult to majesty. His answer followed promptly and peppered: "Thank you for your negative rating. Please let us know about your bad experiences and I look forward to not seeing you again." Then the cuisinier threw a big punch: "You and your vegan colleagues can all go and enjoy your dishes in another place. You have now house ban."

He later reiterated the ban on Google reviews and posted the relevant announcement on Fyre's Facebook account.

Celebrity chef's decision heats up tempers

Mountain's harsh decision led to a veritable spate of competing one-star and five-star reviews on Google. Both people who strongly criticized the celebrity chef and his supporters fought verbal battles there.

In the end, however, the Brit struck a softer tone and regretted not offering more vegan dishes. At the same time, he declared that he felt personally attacked and justified his reaction.

Mountain has appeared on many cooking shows

Mountain has lived in Australia for seven years, having arrived from the UK where he was a Michelin-star chef who shared an agent with kitchen superstar Jamie Oliver. He has also hosted the cooking programs Great British Menu and Chef Race UK vs. US."

translation of the URL:
they-can-fuck-off-celebrity-chef-bans-vegans-from-his-restaurant

Something like this interests the Germans 🤷‍♂️

I have nothing against vegans.
But, without cheese life is worthless for me. By the way, we have only one vergan beer among the thousands as far as I know. This is due to the glue on the label that comes without bone meal. As a real life is complicated but possible.

• Haha
  • Love
D

Deleted member 118

I have two bars for that

"For reasons of mental health"

Celebrity chef bans vegans from his restaurant

Today, 06/20/2023 | 19:07

After a fight with a vegan guest, celebrity chef John Mountain takes drastic action. He refuses vegans access to his restaurant "Fyre". His supporters and opponents engage in heated arguments during the course.

British celebrity chef John Mountain has banned vegans from his restaurant Fyre. He shared this on Facebook : "Unfortunately, all vegans are now banned from the Fyre for reasons of mental health. We thank you for your understanding. xx"

The drastic decision was preceded by the visit of a vegan guest. The woman had previously asked Mountain if there were vegan options at his location. He assured her that he could offer her gnocchi and vegetables.

When the customer then visited his restaurant in Perth's northern suburb of Connolly last Saturday, she was only given a vegetable dish. As Mountain explains, according to the Daily Mail , he was busy catering at a private party that evening and had forgotten to inform his sous chef at the restaurant about the vegan customer.

On Sunday, the woman wrote the restaurant a message via Facebook and was outraged by the limited options. She also complained that the dish would not have satisfied her and that it was too expensive. Mountain's inability to offer vegan food highlights his "shortcomings as a chef," she wrote. Ms. Mountain also pointed out that it is important to keep up with the times in culinary terms. If he doesn't, she has no doubt that the Fyre will go away.

For the celebrity chef, the answer was downright insult to majesty. His answer followed promptly and peppered: "Thank you for your negative rating. Please let us know about your bad experiences and I look forward to not seeing you again." Then the cuisinier threw a big punch: "You and your vegan colleagues can all go and enjoy your dishes in another place. You have now house ban."

He later reiterated the ban on Google reviews and posted the relevant announcement on Fyre's Facebook account.

Celebrity chef's decision heats up tempers

Mountain's harsh decision led to a veritable spate of competing one-star and five-star reviews on Google. Both people who strongly criticized the celebrity chef and his supporters fought verbal battles there.

In the end, however, the Brit struck a softer tone and regretted not offering more vegan dishes. At the same time, he declared that he felt personally attacked and justified his reaction.

Mountain has appeared on many cooking shows

Mountain has lived in Australia for seven years, having arrived from the UK where he was a Michelin-star chef who shared an agent with kitchen superstar Jamie Oliver. He has also hosted the cooking programs Great British Menu and Chef Race UK vs. US."

translation of the URL:
they-can-fuck-off-celebrity-chef-bans-vegans-from-his-restaurant

Something like this interests the Germans 🤷‍♂️

I have nothing against vegans.
But, without cheese life is worthless for me. By the way, we have only one vergan beer among the thousands as far as I know. This is due to the glue on the label that comes without bone meal. As a real life is complicated but possible.
I think all restaurants should have a grazing patch outside for all vegans, as this would stop things like this happening again

• Haha

cosors

👀
I think all restaurants should have a grazing patch outside for all vegans, as this would stop things like this happening again
But keep in mind, you could never rule out a microorganism micro-organism being eaten along with it, like yeast bacteria or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

robsmark

Regular
But keep in mind, you could never rule out a microorganism being eaten along with it, like yeast bacteria or whatever.
Upphhh… I never considered that. They must have pretty boring sex lives!

• Haha

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
But keep in mind, you could never rule out a microorganism being eaten along with it, like yeast bacteria or whatever.
No one can hear a vegetable scream.

And then there’s vitamin B12!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
Reactions: 2 users

Cardpro

Regular
I am not sure how the hell they are still happy about management when share price is fked up so badly... they blame shorters and downrampers but really if we had listened to them we would've saved so much lollllllll

Reactions: 2 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Anyone else notice the vast amount of hacking going on targeting sensitive government agencies in The last few months amongst other organizations.
I'm hoping our cyber security element of akida is progressing to take advantage of this. Not that I think we'll be the cure for hacking but at least capitalize on the current situation..
I think the recent partnership with Quantum Ventura, regarding cyber threat detection will be fruitful.

Learning 🏖

• Fire

Foxdog

Regular
I've been waiting for brn to bear fruit. I bought this trolley a while back . Look!! Look!! at all the succulent fruit I have already gathered from the brn plantation.😏🤞
Waiting for all this fruit to mature is certainly a chore. Lolz getting some side eye looks from a couple people I got into brn at higher prices 😶
View attachment 38876
At least you've maintained your sense of humour Rise 😂 You need to add some baked beans, they're about the only dinner BRN holders can afford ATM 🥴

• Haha
Top Bottom