MGT Discussion 2023

Irongrilled

Regular
Hopefully we get some more news soon to turn around this negative market sentiment.

Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Thanks @Tony Coles I tried to talk to BT and MS on the other site, tried to use twitter to bring them over here, but was unsuccessful lol

But glad to see you guys here. It is an amazing forum, plenty of features, if you need any other functions, please tag me or @zeeb0t to give feedback, he is the admin here.

We do community moderation here. Which means, if someone comes to downramp, you can report them, if a certain number of people report, the post gets deleted automatically, and it gets send to admin for review. Based on the content admin decides whether to remove the poster who was downramping, or if it was a wrongful report.

Anyways, amazing to see you all here. Enjoy the peace and quiet quality discussion opportunity. I was the very first member on this site lol tbh I didn't realise this would grow this much. Zeeb0t is the creator of this website and he is determined to make a difference using this page. GLTA genuine holders.

@Townyj any chance you can edit the heading to ''MGT General Discussion''? Easy to identify, we have a few General Discussion threads for all companies, if you include MGT in there, would be better I reckon.
Done :)

Reactions: 6 users

Martyac

Emerged
Hi all, I thought I might join you all here..

• Fire
  • Love

Irongrilled

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Hopefully the market calms done tomorrow and we get a green day. Russian troops pulling back may give the markets some confidence

Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Website update looks good
Screenshot_20220218-184739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Looking great tbh! Very nice!

Irongrilled

Regular
Looking great tbh! Very nice!
Definitely a lot more in there now. Especially surrounding green and first nations people and the ongoing consultation they are having

maplesyrup

Regular
Winter Olympics ✅

Reactions: 2 users

Irongrilled

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

maplesyrup

Regular
this is so so good :) Pete just sent me a message asking what we thought of it :)

1645400141759.png

• Love

maplesyrup

Regular
Anyone know if they will release new PFS numbers once drilling is complete ?
asked management about this and this was the reply "We will release all we can ASAP. Good we have a nice website to spread the word from now."

• Fire

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi all, not sure why people are staying on HC with these tools - hopefully this place fires up soon,

1645511827710.png

• Haha
  • Fire

Bruey

Emerged
Hi all, not sure why people are staying on HC with these tools - hopefully this place fires up soon,

View attachment 1581
Too right 👍…I guess it takes time for People to recognise the power of this new platform. Admin are proactive and open to ideas and development. I noticed today there is a tip function as well, which is a nice touch and a great way to reward effort and appreciate the great depth and detail that posters place in their research. Pests wont last long here… zeeb0t will clear them out pretty quick.
It’s probably been said plenty, but fundamentally I believe we are in a good place, it’s a long hold for me and I need to buy some more at this price 😁
(disclosure I brought more early Feb @3.9c)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Irongrilled

Regular
What's your thoughts on the current situation? Fall further or find support at 3c? I'm not great at TA so I'd only be guessing.

Looking to buy more just don't want to catch a falling knife as they say.

Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Also I may get moderated but I'll keep spamming the hotcrapper threads advertising this forum.

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Tips are there to incentivise great posts. What better way of doing that than giving someone money for a beer!?

BRN threads have been great so far, there have been attempts to derail the threads, but good thing is it can be easily moderated by ourselves (posters) if a few posters report the same post, the post get deleted automatically and sends it to admin for review.

Repeated offenders won't last long.

Sucks to be Daz and luckbrother, infact I hope they come over here and try it lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom