Melbourne BRN catchup

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I've put together some name labels for attendees so far. Have I missed anyone, or anyone else planning on coming?

View attachment 2495
Guys i have to pull out of it.. sorry.. family down with covid... i have finished my iso period.... but now my wife needs to isolate... so need to look after my daughter... hope u guys have fun.... hopefully next time...

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Is anyone else here. I asked for the Brainchip table but apparently it's under someone's name.

JoMo68

Regular
I’m here too! It’s under ‘Jo’!

Reactions: 1 users

JoMo68

Regular
Around the corner, Richmond end.

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Around the corner, Richmond end.
Hey JoMo

@BaconLover only drinks whiskey! He gets terrible 3day hangovers from beer! So make sure he stays away from beer!

Akida Ballista 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JoMo68

Regular
We are downstairs in the beer garden if anyone is looking for us.

Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Hey JoMo

@BaconLover only drinks whiskey! He gets terrible 3day hangovers from beer! So make sure he stays away from beer!

Akida Ballista 🔥
Did he again drink beer like the other day .. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Reuben

Founding Member
We are downstairs in the beer garden if anyone is looking for us.
Missed this. Hopefully next time...

BaconLover

Founding Member
Was a pleasure meeting you all. Was short and sweet (for me since I was late lol). We have a very friendly bunch of amazing human beings as share holders and it's so nice to be a part of this journey ❤
Hope to meet you all again soon 😊

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

JK200SX

Regular
Was a pleasure meeting you all. Was short and sweet (for me since I was late lol). We have a very friendly bunch of amazing human beings as share holders and it's so nice to be a part of this journey ❤
Hope to meet you all again soon 😊
Yes, thank you everyone for your great hospitality tonight. It was nice meeting you all, and looking forward to our next catchup.

1647340703862.png

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Mn2019

Regular
What a great night. So good to meet some fellow chippers.
Except for Jo who likes Tanya! Lol

Attachments

• AD3D4274-26CF-4A97-BEC9-1FE96D340A60.jpeg
    AD3D4274-26CF-4A97-BEC9-1FE96D340A60.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 157
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Great stuff, few faces to some names which is always nice. Looking forward to many more good times. Thanks for organising @JoMo68

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Love
Really enjoyed the catchup and everyone's company. Thanks so much once again JoMo for organising this. Hopefully we get to catch up again, or even do one big one for all the shareholders one day 😊

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

JoMo68

Regular
  • Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Bring on the $5 party somewhere swanky and a little quieter for the conversation.
Maybe next time a rounder seating pattern too so can have more of a group convo.
Great first get together and Thank you again Dear JoMo68 for the initiative and organisation.
Well done all.....we are well and truly on our way. :)

• Fire

JoMo68

Regular
It was lovely but I agree - long tables are tricky and it was loud. I reckon we might be able to go fancy at the $5 party 😉

• Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It was lovely but I agree - long tables are tricky and it was loud. I reckon we might be able to go fancy at the $5 party 😉
We certainly should be able to afford it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom