Melbourne BRN catchup

MDhere

Regular

BaconLover

Founding Member
o yeah sorry Bl 👍👍

@HopalongPetrovski i switched hotels. staying now a little closer i think... ibis.

I will try make a list and put it in agm attendance thread. @BaconLover do u know how long it will go for?
Last AGM from memory went for approx 2 hours or so?
It was obviously online, so I am not 100% sure if it would be the case now, but I would imagine it would be something similar.
Also could depend on the type of questions we ask lol
Case in point: Valeo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Last AGM from memory went for approx 2 hours or so?
It was obviously online, so I am not 100% sure if it would be the case now, but I would imagine it would be something similar.
Also could depend on the type of questions we ask lol
Case in point: Valeo :ROFLMAO:
and what happen to ol Magikeye

Reactions: 1 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Me four (Reuben is sponsoring the flight, so why not? Anyone who wants to go, I heard he's sponsoring 2 more seats)
Hahaha bacon.. brn sp 15 dollars party. I will fly all from Melbourne to sydney .. we can do a mini Melbourne catchup in Sydney..🤣🤣

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hahaha bacon.. brn sp 15 dollars party. I will fly all from Melbourne to sydney .. we can do a mini Melbourne catchup in Sydney..🤣🤣
I may or may not have screenshotted this for future purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JoMo68

Regular
who of the melb group is going to sydney agm? i think reuben and jk and Andy?
Not me sadly. I hope you all have fun!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
the agm is in sydney, for which I will be going (if anyone else is going to sydney - can catch up after/at the AGM). I am not sure if someone had initiated or mentioned another investor catch up here in Melbourne (cant recollect where I saw that) - but anyways I will be happy to catch up whenever the Melbourne crew meets next )
Morning Reuben a catch up after agm is good depending on time it finishes. i have a flight to catch back to Brisbane at 5pm to memory meeting is at 225 George st so if anyone kniws Sydney well perhaps something walkinh distance from there?

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
who of the melb group is going to sydney agm? i think reuben and jk and Andy?
I can’t make this one MD, plan to definitely make the next one though! You’ll have to fill us in. Love the tatt too btw 💪👌

• Haha

MDhere

Regular
I can’t make this one MD, plan to definitely make the next one though! You’ll have to fill us in. Love the tatt too btw 💪👌
🤣 thanks re the tatt. i admit i look at it everyday and kinda like think to myself hello my little darling lol. re Sydney ok , catch up next time im in Melb or u in brissie 👍

Reuben

Founding Member
Morning Reuben a catch up after agm is good depending on time it finishes. i have a flight to catch back to Brisbane at 5pm to memory meeting is at 225 George st so if anyone kniws Sydney well perhaps something walkinh distance from there?
No worries MD... lets see how the agm pans out. See you at the agm.

Top Bottom