Melbourne BRN catchup

MDhere

Regular
hey guys who was it again that mentioned ihl.

saw its in a trade halt. good luck to u, should be good 👍

Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Ok, for those of us who were discussing a Melbourne catch-up over on HC, this is for you: I’m going to book a table on the rooftop bar at Harlow, Richmond if people are still interested. Tuesday 15th of March for MDhere - 6.30. Let me know if you’re in, and how many. I’ll post this in the ‘lounge’ as well, so reply over there (so we don’t fill this thread with junk!)
Was a great catchup Jomo next time i will squeeze in the middle to chat to u 😀
i think im down in Melb again sometime in July not sure of dates yet

JoMo68

Regular
Was a great catchup Jomo next time i will squeeze in the middle to chat to u 😀
i think im down in Melb again sometime in July not sure of dates yet
Hi MD - that sounds great. Let me know when you're here and perhaps we can organise a catch-up.

Reuben

Founding Member
Hi MD - that sounds great. Let me know when you're here and perhaps we can organise a catch-up.
I saw a post somehere (not sure where) that after the AGM - There could be a BRN investor catchup in Melbourne.

Reactions: 3 users

Tels61

Hi guys, I know this is a little self indulgent but as we are on a locality theme here, I have often wondered what the geographical demographics of our membership/shareholders is? e.g. How each state fairs numerically, for no other reason but to satisfy a silly whim, maybe, Zeebot may be able to facilitate us with a breakdown? anyway, with the other states getting together maybe we can organize something for good old SA!

Stock Disclosure: Held

Reactions: 2 users

JoMo68

Regular
I saw a post somehere (not sure where) that after the AGM - There could be a BRN investor catchup in Melbourne.
I thought that was Sydney?

Tels61

Hi guys, I know this is a little self indulgent but as we are on a locality theme here, I have often wondered what the geographical demographics of our membership/shareholders is? e.g. How each state fairs numerically, for no other reason but to satisfy a silly whim, maybe, Zeebot may be able to facilitate us with a breakdown? anyway, with the other states getting together maybe we can organize something for good old SA!

Stock Disclosure: Held
Hi, I know this is in the wrong spot, but not sure how to get it to an appropriate thread where it can be noticed but not distract from existing thread content, Thanks if anyone can help out. Kind Regards

JoMo68

Regular
Hi, I know this is in the wrong spot, but not sure how to get it to an appropriate thread where it can be noticed but not distract from existing thread content, Thanks if anyone can help out. Kind Regards
Hi Tels61, you could start a new dedicated thread.

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
hey guys who was it again that mentioned ihl.

saw its in a trade halt. good luck to u, should be good 👍
MD I’ve only just seen this. It was me haha! It was a good announcement but small sample size in trial. Will go well over the next few years. BRN is still my fav and biggest holding by a million miles. Let us know when you’re down again in Melb!

JoMo68

Regular
MD I’ve only just seen this. It was me haha! It was a good announcement but small sample size in trial. Will go well over the next few years. BRN is still my fav and biggest holding by a million miles. Let us know when you’re down again in Melb!
Hi Andy, hope you had a lovely time visiting your family in NZ. We’ve just come back from a great time visiting family in Taupo. So nice to be able to travel again.

Reuben

Founding Member
I thought that was Sydney?
the agm is in sydney, for which I will be going (if anyone else is going to sydney - can catch up after/at the AGM). I am not sure if someone had initiated or mentioned another investor catch up here in Melbourne (cant recollect where I saw that) - but anyways I will be happy to catch up whenever the Melbourne crew meets next )

Tels61

Hi Tels61, you could start a new dedicated thread.
Hi JoMo68, Thanks for your reply, I thought of that but I can not for the life of me find how to do that, I have looked at all the help titles and I'm sure I am missing something obvious, I can only find at the bottom of the BRN thread menu you don't have sufficient privileges to post a threads here? not sure what this is referring to?

JoMo68

Regular
Hi JoMo68, Thanks for your reply, I thought of that but I can not for the life of me find how to do that, I have looked at all the help titles and I'm sure I am missing something obvious, I can only find at the bottom of the BRN thread menu you don't have sufficient privileges to post a threads here? not sure what this is referring to?
If you go to the Brainchip home page where you see all the thread titles listed, you should see an empty box near the top with ‘thread title’. From memory just put in your new thread title, then you should be able to proceed from there.

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Hi Andy, hope you had a lovely time visiting your family in NZ. We’ve just come back from a great time visiting family in Taupo. So nice to be able to travel again.
Yes, it was fantastic thanks. Glad you got over also. Always happy to have a mid winter catch up with the Melb crew!

JoMo68

Regular
If you go to the Brainchip home page where you see all the thread titles listed, you should see an empty box near the top with ‘thread title’. From memory just put in your new thread title, then you should be able to proceed from there.
If that fails Tels61, I can try to create a new thread for you?

Tels61

If that fails Tels61, I can try to create a new thread for you?
Hi JoMo68, Thank you very much for your help and offer of assistance, it is very much appreciated, I will attempt to create a new thread and see what sort of response I get, Love being part of the whole Brainchip community but it's also nice to localize personal contact as well and maybe gauge how well the word and support is spreading throughout Sth Oz. Thanks again JoMo68

stuart888

Regular
Seeing that Harlow Roof Top Bar photo of the Brainchip Investor Group, gave me confidence in this forum. My suggestion is to use photos from this upcoming 4C meeting to show off Brainchip being beloved by Investors.

How do we turn this event into lots of free publicity? Interviews, quotes, videos, photos, Hugging Peter or Anil, whatever. Short video interviews that they approve. How can 1000 eyes help them? Rob wants Publicity. How can 1000 eyes help at the meeting?

That group at Harlow looked smart. That picture should be not so hidden. Us far away folks want photos! Ya'll are shaking hands and asking questions, be proud.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

JoMo68

Regular

MDhere

Regular
who of the melb group is going to sydney agm? i think reuben and jk and Andy?

BaconLover

Founding Member
Me four (Reuben is sponsoring the flight, so why not? Anyone who wants to go, I heard he's sponsoring 2 more seats)
who of the melb group is going to sydney agm? i think reuben and jk and Andy?

• Haha
Top Bottom