Media

Token35

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 2 users

BlackBeak

Oooh I just had a juicy thought. There’s a lot pointing to Tesla (the Model X, the porcupine), as well as Talnode-Si (Cambridge, the Talone-Si photo).

The wheels have been throwing me off, because they point to Audi. But the brand was removed, whereas “Model X” wasn’t removed (and that’s not ambiguous who makes that).

What if the deal is actually for Talnode-Si for the Tesla Roadster?
- The actual brand on the rim in the picture doesn’t matter, it’s just there to indicate sports car, or maybe even supercar
- Musk has said production is aimed for 2024, but that usually slips, and would align to when we might start production
- The roadster will probably be low volume, which might very well suite the ramp up of Talnode-Si until there’s sufficient quantities for other vehicles
- Talnode-Si is much more likely to be used in luxury / performance vehicles from what I know.

The question would be where? I would have thought the roadster would be produced in the USA, not Berlin. But maybe we won’t be using our graphite for this, and will build in the USA with IRA funding?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

anbuck

Regular
I wouldn't expect any contracts to be signed for Talnode Si until a DFS is completed. And I wouldn't expect any contracts to be signed for Talnode C until permitting is in place. I also think Mark wouldn't put such breadcrumbs out if a final deal were in place because they would be unnecessary. To me, the breadcrumbs indicate strong interest and advanced negotiations with major German car makers such that once the final prerequisites are in place, more big deals will get signed quickly. The point of the breadcrumbs are so that we know that the pins are all set up and ready to be knocked down in rapid succession.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BlackBeak

Oooh I just had a juicy thought. There’s a lot pointing to Tesla (the Model X, the porcupine), as well as Talnode-Si (Cambridge, the Talone-Si photo).

The wheels have been throwing me off, because they point to Audi. But the brand was removed, whereas “Model X” wasn’t removed (and that’s not ambiguous who makes that).

What if the deal is actually for Talnode-Si for the Tesla Roadster?
- The actual brand on the rim in the picture doesn’t matter, it’s just there to indicate sports car, or maybe even supercar
- Musk has said production is aimed for 2024, but that usually slips, and would align to when we might start production
- The roadster will probably be low volume, which might very well suite the ramp up of Talnode-Si until there’s sufficient quantities for other vehicles
- Talnode-Si is much more likely to be used in luxury / performance vehicles from what I know.

The question would be where? I would have thought the roadster would be produced in the USA, not Berlin. But maybe we won’t be using our graphite for this, and will build in the USA with IRA funding?
Actually maybe the roadster is a bit much. Tesla are however rumoured to reveal the new model 3 performance. That might make more sense and a closer timeline, but maybe a bit too soon for Talga to be up and running.

Reactions: 3 users

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

brewm0re

Regular

TentCity

Regular
Shows why TLG should be separated, and are a cut above, those involved simply digging up graphite and relying on others to produce battery grade anodes 😁

Not to mention manufacturing actual coated anode is where all the value is derived for us rusted-on shareholders!!

Not much of a return if you are just digging and shipping graphite ore/concentrate and relying on a 3rd party for the downstream.

Reactions: 6 users
some would say long pants weather. Lots going on/nearby........................................Love it !

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

• Haha
Does this bit mean anything...............?

Parliament and royal buildings for scale.

Meaning .....................Massive........?

I dunno.............:unsure:

Royal Palace of Stockholm
Claims to be world's largest palace still used for its original purpose, despite its smaller floor area.

#clutchingatstrawsagain

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BigDog

Regular
If this latest “long” tweet of MTs doesn’t further emphasize his earlier “shorts” tweet, I’ll never try and interpret anything ever again!!!

Something must be coming before the Qrt’ly Webinar tomorrow evening Sydney time?

Surely 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
If this latest “long” tweet of MTs doesn’t further emphasize his earlier “shorts” tweet, I’ll never try and interpret anything ever again!!!

Something must be coming before the Qrt’ly Webinar tomorrow evening Sydney time?

Surely 🙏
I'm not sure anything will come before the Webinar but someone did sing once "from little things big things grow"

I think we still have to wait for this f**king court decision

Let's have some music

• Haha

brewm0re

Regular
  • Haha

Surely 🙏
I did like Gvan's theory over at the Toilet Bowl that the words..........

Parliament and royal buildings for scale. Bit chilly, some would say long pants weather. Lots going on/

Were a possible reference to State Aid for expansion or perhaps even initial funding.....?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Quarterly deadline is almost up.

Surely now so close to the transformational moment we’ve all been waiting for. MT has come out swinging and I like it.

• Love

JNRB

Regular
Folks, last few months have been challenging, with SP crashing for seemingly no reason.

But all this speculation, research, and breadcrumb deciphering has been great :D
Brings a little energy and enthusiasm back.

MT's tweets definitely deliberately worded.
Not an accident that it's the 2nd in a row referring to his lower-half attire.

The 'scale' hint is exciting but I don't know how to interpret that at this stage - we can't really talk about Tal-C scale until after mining license or NIMBYs will explode. Maybe it is, but maybe Si scale or even recycling?

From what I understand conferences and the like are often places where deals get signed. Let's wait and see what news we get.

Hopefully there's going to be new things they're actually allowed to share with us at AGM given we haven't had a lot 9f announcements. At the very least I'm hoping for update on Talnode Si

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
He has a smart way with words. Not too little and not too much, and better relativising.
For me he jumps on his previous comment. For me it's more of a confirmation and to make the first one seem too obvious.
Thanks Gero!

Last edited:
  • Love
Hopefully there's going to be new things they're actually allowed to share with us at AGM
The AGM is in November I hope you mean the webinar ..................LOL

• Haha

JNRB

Regular
The AGM is in November I hope you mean the webinar ..................LOL
haha yes, sorry just woke up. Definitely mean the webinar.

• Haha
Top Bottom