BRN - NASA

Build-it

Regular
Hi Chippers,
Well I thought my first post re BRN would have been on HC but it's a shit show ATM.

I know we have discussed all things fridges in the past however I couldn't help myself to put this out there

DescriptionThe Sub-Zero Classic Series Over-and-Under 91cm ICBBI36UIDS Refrigerator/Freezer with internal water dispenser combines outstanding design with advanced food preservation technology which keeps food fresher longer.
BrandSub-Zero
SKU/Product IDICBBI36UIDSPHRH
Features
  • Dual Refrigeration - This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
  • Air Purification - Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero refrigerators come with an air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene and odour every 20 minutes.
  • Microprocessor Control - The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point
Akida Ballista

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Hi Chippers,
Well I thought my first post re BRN would have been on HC but it's a shit show ATM.

I know we have discussed all things fridges in the past however I couldn't help myself to put this out there

DescriptionThe Sub-Zero Classic Series Over-and-Under 91cm ICBBI36UIDS Refrigerator/Freezer with internal water dispenser combines outstanding design with advanced food preservation technology which keeps food fresher longer.
BrandSub-Zero
SKU/Product IDICBBI36UIDSPHRH
Features
  • Dual Refrigeration - This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
  • Air Purification - Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero refrigerators come with an air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene and odour every 20 minutes.
  • Microprocessor Control - The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point
Akida Ballista
Yes, I heard of this through a promotion on Gold FM- people had a race to win the fridge that had NASA technology in it! Good pick up

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom