BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Awww! Look at this cute little guy! He’s eating a bunch of nuts.
Have not seen cheek distention like that since Dizzy Gillespie.

1714569509444.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

itsol4605

Regular
Temporal Event Neural Networks (TENNs), developed by BrainChip, represent a novel and highly efficient state-space network. TENNs demonstrate exceptional proficiency in handling multi-dimensional streaming data, facilitating advancements in object detection, action recognition, speech enhancement and language model/sequence generation.

🕑 Thursday, May 23, 2:05 pm - 2:35 pm

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

RobjHunt

Regular
It's getting hot in here.....so take off all your clothes!!

Pantene Peeps ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Awww! Look at this cute little guy! He’s eating a bunch of nuts.
Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BrainShit

Regular
Like i mentioned yesterday, 2.3 mil Restricted stock units for doing what?

View attachment 61831
Making progress in the business eco-system, being present on any trade fair and exhibition but stucking in argumentation to sell licences... 👌
because some big companies just discover neuromorphic technology and checking the costs, man power and knowledge to switch to whole new technology and architecture as well as new software... I can wait....

Reactions: 4 users
Complaining about delays only to vote for a spill that would do nothing but cause even more delays is totally illogical and the absolute height of idiocy.
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

No, not for you Bravo..
🤔....But yeah, I guess as well..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_8865.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

manny100

Regular
So you sold? Fine! Move on! Otherwise you disclosure yourself as shorter. I don’t need to explain no one what I do and why I do so.
No I have not sold because I have a positive view of the business going forward.
If I felt very negative about the stock I would sell and cut my losses.
If you re read my post you will see I do not tell anyone how to vote.
I have said my opinion on voting but not asked anyone to follow. To assume I am telling someone what to do is an emotional over reaction.
I said its the call of holders to buy or sell.
It's just bemusing to see holders so consistently negative yet still holding. It's almost like self harm.

Reactions: 7 users

FiveBucks

Regular
To everyone that is adamant they will be voting NO, what if management released a statement tomorrow stating "we are just going to pay ourselves our base salaries until we are cashflow positive".

It's never going to happen haha but it would instil a lot of confidence in potential investors and would show that they are putting shareholders first. They are not going to go hungry on their base salaries and I can see how it leaves a bad taste when bonuses are high, revenue is low and cap raises which dilute our ownership are required which is why so many people have their backs up.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Damo4

Regular

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Labsy

Regular
How exciting, brainchip inspired AI accelerator... To me means big 💵💵 because it dumbs down the lingo for the masses...AI accelerators are in everything new tech and we will present a roadmap outlining how ours will be the best!

• Love

charles2

Regular

Nandan and Ron are indeed no longer Brainchip employees. Initially denied by the company but indeed true,

Adversity leads to opportunity...often.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

itsol4605

Regular
  • Sad
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha

mrgds

Regular
Nandan and Ron are indeed no longer Brainchip employees. Initially denied by the company but indeed true,

Adversity leads to opportunity...often.
Yes, Nandan and Rob Telson, can i ask @charles2 how/when this was initially denied? TIA

Reactions: 2 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Fresh blood could be good for BRN, I will ride this out but I will mostly likely sell if there's another cap raise

Reactions: 2 users

Justchilln

Regular
re rob telson didn’t Tony say don’t believe everything you read on the internet?
Seems Tony is the one not to be believed

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

charles2

Regular
Yes, Nandan and Rob Telson, can i ask @charles2 how/when this was initially denied? TIA
Well I am afraid that I am not one of those shareholders that investigates every post in depth (often over my pay grade) or attempts to wring the last drop of meaning out of every communication (I confess that I often miss the point or the joke for that matter) but there were separate posts copied, I believe from LinkedIn, that indicated that both specified/indicated that they had moved on from Brainchip.

Some fellow poster inquired of Brainchip......perhaps from Tony Dawe....who indicated that he had heard nothing to that effect.

In advance let me apologize if this is not entirely accurate....most here would consider me an OLD guy somewhat past his prime....and I do , like most, have other issues to attend to.

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Two key players leave BRN why are they not replaced prior to leaving ?. That is very poor management isn’t it I would think so, why did they leave also doesn’t sit well with me.
The comments from Sean seem to say they are still waiting in the wings for a big deal this year is high is the only positive I heard from this podcast.
Why don’t we talk about verticals and how far done the line we are in each of them instead of skipping over everything with generic comments of we still feel confident in our success not good enough , more in-depth details are required for the shareholders on our position with each vertical we are engaged with.

Top Bottom