BRN Discussion Ongoing

DK6161

Regular
Since when has it become inappropriate for a shareholder to express his opinion or disappointment in a company's performance, or, indeed, it's board. As a matter of fact, I believe it is incumbent on shareholders to do exactly that. It is important that the board knows the sentiments of the shareholders, be it positive or negative. They need to continually critique their own performances to ensure that they are on top of their game and are moving in the most beneficial direction for shareholders and the company itself. If the only feedback they get is positive, there is a real danger that nonchalance or even apathy may creep into to their MO. I am no saying that is the case here, however, I am saying that the board must be accountable.
I am no down ramper, that is for sure. I am heavily invested in BRN and have been for close to 10 years now. I have ridden the ups and downs, the false senses of security, the optimism and negativity all the way. I have increased my holding every year and am still a true believer.
To those that would attack BRN shareholders who merely express their concerns, hopes and disappointments, without down ramping, I would say accept those views as a healthy part of investing.
To those who have no other agenda but to intentionally down ramp BRN in this, or any other place, I would say you are at the bottom of the food chain feeding on the waste of others.
My opinion only. DYOR.
Very well said 👍

Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Good Morning Chippers ,

Looking foward to the week ahead .

Revised BRAINCHIP SCROLL attached.

We now have atleast 60 entitys in cahoots with us.

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq, I know these people might be small fish but everything joins up sooner or later. I notice that our engineer Sasskia Bruers may or still involved? On the website we are still listed as Partners with them. I couldn't get the page to translate to english but it was a 3 yaar project finishing i think this year or may have just finished. So maybe they can get a lilttle mention on your famous scroll in case it resurfaces into a bigger fish oneday. Terroiko ( i know this company was mentioned back in 2022 by our resident sleuths as well)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esq, I know these people by be small fish but everything joins up sooner or later. I notice that our engineer Sasskia Bruers may or still involved? On the website we are still listed as Partners with them. I couldn't get the page to translate to english but it was a 3 yaar project finishing i think this year or may have just finished. So maybe they can get a lilttle mention on your famous scroll in case it resurfaces into a bigger fish oneday. Terroiko ( i know this company was mentioned back in 2022 but our resident sleuths as well)
Good Afternoon MDhere ,

Thankyou .

Don't recall reading about this group before.

Indeed thay shall be added to THE SCROLL.

* listening to the BBC radio some time ago there was a British firm on a oceanographic ship utilising cameras on submersible ROVs to meander around looking for new aquatic species both flora & fauna.

* also just recently , think it was a New Zealand Government scientific ship , had a look around the southern island, New Zealand , offshore ( there is a rather deep trench ) , Were thay discovered some 100 new creatures yet to be documented.

Would love to see our tech integrated into a few of these , Goverment funded , off shore expiditions, explorations.

From memory James Cameron , made a few bob in the movie game , has a private yacht together with a several person submersible.
This kind of recognition would be great for our company , probably more so than space endeavours, As more mere mortals relate to the world in which thay are immersed as opposed to far off planets etc.

Good find once again .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

jtardif999

Regular
Well said mate,

Whilst the research and dot joing here is amazing people should not lose sight of things management say and and do.

Coming into this years AGM It’s always worth reading last years and reflecting on what was said.

For instance, we should expect major product announcements every 12 to 18 months which hopefully means Akida 3 is just around the corner…

View attachment 59751 View attachment 59751

But then also the CEO said they would be aggressively selling over the next 12 months……

I don’t think people should be lynched for expressing discontent with management when the CEO says such statements that are not followed up..

He does have a couple months left though.

Aggressively selling over the next 12 months not being followed up is your opinion only. You seem to measure the selling and whether it is aggressive by how many IP agreements we currently have? We would all love news of an IP signing. The company has been front and centre with all edge AI related engagements particularly this year and since CES, I think the foundation is being laid carefully and broadly for perhaps an avalanche of IP agreements over the next 12-18 months. The technical landscape is shifting to the edge. This is building and all of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are falling into place and BrainChip is set to capitalise on the shift. This year marks the beginning of this shift imo, the beginning of the next Industrial Revolution. BrainChip has the key enabling technology for this revolution imo and I believe a lot of things have started to fall into place creating unprecedented opportunity. Space tech, military tech, advanced driving, both general and cyber security, smart cities, smart homes and the list is ever increasing. As has been said before there’s use cases for Akida that haven’t been thought of yet. From the very small e.g. securing the 6G network to the very large like enabling autonomous ships to safely navigate the worlds oceans AI will pervade, we just need to be patient for a little longer and then I think things will start to get really exciting. 🤓

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 58 users

Frangipani

Regular
Looks like we have a massive fan over at GOOGLE and interestingly liked an nvidia blackwell post in-between a bunch of brn posts...........

View attachment 59721 View attachment 59722 View attachment 59723 View attachment 59724 View attachment 59725 View attachment 59726 View attachment 59727 View attachment 59728 View attachment 59729 View attachment 59730

Given Lucern Ma’s professional background in datacentre/cloud computing and especially taking into account the following three-month old LinkedIn comment of hers on a post by a former Intel colleague she evidently very much enjoyed working with in Taipei more than a decade ago, I’d venture a guess that her enthusiasm for BrainChip, expressed in all those recent likes, is more of a private nature. Which may or may not translate into promoting BrainChip’s tech at her workplace. But I wouldn’t read too much into it at this point.

B75034F5-D916-418F-920D-A7E6D47E5B8A.jpeg

Lucern Ma’s work experience on LinkedIn:

83491A75-BC44-458B-B2F7-75638471155F.jpeg

Steve Thorne’s work experience on LinkedIn:

D24B0C2B-21DA-46FA-B076-0165570FD3EE.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Euks

Regular
Aggressively selling over the next 12 months not being followed up is your opinion only. You seem to measure the selling and whether it is aggressive by how many IP agreements we currently have? We would all love news of an IP signing. The company has been front and centre with all edge AI related engagements particularly this year and since CES, I think the foundation is being laid carefully and broadly for perhaps an avalanche of IP agreements over the next 12-18 months. The technical landscape is shifting to the edge. This is building and all of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are falling into place and BrainChip is set to capitalise on the shift. This year marks the beginning of this shift imo, the beginning of the next Industrial Revolution. BrainChip has the key enabling technology for this revolution imo and I believe a lot of things have started to fall into place creating unprecedented opportunity. Space tech, military tech, advanced driving, both general and cyber security, smart cities, smart homes and the list is ever increasing. As has been said before there’s use cases for Akida that haven’t been thought of yet. From the very small e.g. securing the 6G network to the very large like enabling autonomous ships to safely navigate the worlds oceans AI will pervade, we just need to be patient for a little longer and then I think things will start to get really exciting. 🤓

You are correct, that is my opinion only but it’s backed up with actual facts. Can you tell me what Brainchip have sold in this period of aggressive selling?

The CEO said what he said and has not followed that up. That’s a fact.

The CEO said in a recent Interview that once customers have our IP in their hands it takes several months to a year for them to make a decision.

Akida 2.0 was released to early access partners in March 2023 (to raving reviews from numerous partners) and general public in October 2023.

So what was the decision from all those EAP partners?? That was over 12 months ago. By the CEO’s own words a decision should have been made by now…

Your opinion is that an avalanche of IP contracts will happen in the next 12-18 months setting off the next Industrial Revolution… Thats just hope. Everybody on this page hopes for that, and everybody here has skin in the game hoping for the same thing.

If you go back and read the last AGM you will notice that the CEO said the downturn in the semiconductor industry was one of the factors behind the lack of sales in the previous 12 months.

The semiconductor industry has been firing along the last 6 months with most recording record profits. But we can’t sign one IP licence….

I have no problem with being patient. I still think this technology is the future. But there is a clear disconnect with what the CEO is saying and what’s happening….

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Getupthere

Regular
That is your world not mine. You may think it’s real but in the context of the technical revolution BrainChip is attempting to unfold you are not privy to what is going on behind the scenes. You are just a shareholder with your own opinion and experiences which can’t match up in this context because what they are attempting has not been done before.
Then your world is in denial.
Keep on rewarding management for no results.

Wake up buddy.

I and every investor have invested to expect results.

If not why are you and everyone else invested here?

Keep on saying next year is the year.

New technologies will eventually make our technology obsolete

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

jtardif999

Regular
You are correct, that is my opinion only but it’s backed up with actual facts. Can you tell me what Brainchip have sold in this period of aggressive selling?

The CEO said what he said and has not followed that up. That’s a fact.

The CEO said in a recent Interview that once customers have our IP in their hands it takes several months to a year for them to make a decision.

Akida 2.0 was released to early access partners in March 2023 (to raving reviews from numerous partners) and general public in October 2023.

So what was the decision from all those EAP partners?? That was over 12 months ago. By the CEO’s own words a decision should have been made by now…

Your opinion is that an avalanche of IP contracts will happen in the next 12-18 months setting off the next Industrial Revolution… Thats just hope. Everybody on this page hopes for that, and everybody here has skin in the game hoping for the same thing.

If you go back and read the last AGM you will notice that the CEO said the downturn in the semiconductor industry was one of the factors behind the lack of sales in the previous 12 months.

The semiconductor industry has been firing along the last 6 months with most recording record profits. But we can’t sign one IP licence….

I have no problem with being patient. I still think this technology is the future. But there is a clear disconnect with what the CEO is saying and what’s happening….

The semiconductor industry has been firing along the last 6 months with most recording record profits. But we can’t sign one IP licence…

He was saying the downturn has delayed the edge AI take up. But not only the downturn the GenAI ‘phenomenon’ has reshaped everything. On the upside that has made the acronym ‘AI’ household now putting AI front and centre in the media and changing the short term strategies of many companies already intending to invest in AI but instead toward the GenAI boom. It has made a company like NVIDIA very rich as the initial winner in the transition to the fourth revolution but only as their focus is on providing the AI grunt to data centres not to the edge. If you understand what you have invested in then you would get that and see the bigger picture here … it is all about making the edge in all its forms work with data centres, it is inevitable imo. The shift to connecting the edge to the data centre is now underway. Ironically a technology like GenAI having its beginnings in software and GPUs may have provided the biggest rocket to BrainChips long term fortune imo.

Most AI companies have not been making profits btw. Apart from NVIDIA, Microsoft, OpenAI and ARM most have struggled or under performed in the last 12 months.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

jtardif999

Regular

Wake up buddy.

Your interpretation of no results and mine are worlds apart. If you think the tech that’s currently been called science fiction is going to be superseded anytime soon when the major difficulty BrainChip have had so far is convincing companies to venture into a brave new world then whom ever supersedes them is going to have an even harder time of gaining a hold.

CHIPS

Regular
Hey Esq, I know these people by be small fish but everything joins up sooner or later. I notice that our engineer Sasskia Bruers may or still involved? On the website we are still listed as Partners with them. I couldn't get the page to translate to english but it was a 3 yaar project finishing i think this year or may have just finished. So maybe they can get a lilttle mention on your famous scroll in case it resurfaces into a bigger fish oneday. Terroiko ( i know this company was mentioned back in 2022 but our resident sleuths as well)

Do you mean this?

Psi-Biom: digital platform of integrated services for monitoring biodiversity through connected objects and modeling​

animals
The Psi-Biom project aims to offer a complete data processing chain for biodiversity management. It is based on the coupling of the Internet of Things (IoT sensors), artificial intelligence (automated species recognition algorithms) and the modeling of ecological dynamics, within a single digital platform.

The evolution of the regulatory framework in favor of biodiversity increasingly imposes an obligation of results on all the stakeholders concerned (managers, financiers, developers). Their needs now focus primarily on the design, security and long-term, large-scale monitoring of species management measures offering the best efficiency-investment ratio.
However, current tools and methods (naturalistic observations, expert opinions) do not make it possible to respond correctly to these requirements because they are not standardized, not very quantitative, not predictive and can only be used on small scales.
The Psi-Biom project aims to overcome these limits through the coupling of several digital technologies:
  • the Internet of Things (IoT): automatic detection of the presence of animals in continuous time using photographic and acoustic sensors
  • artificial intelligence (AI): automated analysis of images and sounds from sensors, and species identification
  • modeling ecological dynamics: simulation of demographic dynamics and movements of species populations
This chain of acquisition and processing of ecological data facilitates large-scale and long-term monitoring, the standardization of readings, the carrying out of scenario tests in the design phase as well as in the management phase, and the comparison between the results. expected and observed results.
The project should result in the implementation of a digital platform of integrated services allowing all stakeholders involved in biodiversity management to better scale their actions and monitor their real effectiveness over time. This concerns in particular local authorities, ecological engineering design offices, infrastructure managers, land-use planning operators, or natural area managers.
The Psi-Biom project benefits from State funding as part of Investments for the Future. Coordinated by TerrOïko, it brings together public and private actors specializing in the design of communicating sensors, ecology, communication systems and data collection, and artificial intelligence.

General methodology​

The work focuses primarily on two types of applications:
  • reducing the risk of collisions with large ungulates (deer, roe deer, wild boar) on road and rail transport infrastructure
  • evaluation of the effectiveness of management measures (compensation, conservation) of biodiversity in agricultural environments (hedge networks, etc.)
TerrOïko is in charge of the following actions:
  • establishment of a platform for annotating photographic and acoustic data of species, and creation of an annotated database for training artificial intelligence
  • development of an integrated digital platform for the analysis, processing and modeling of faunal data
  • implementation of two field demonstrators for image and sound sensors, one dedicated to managing the risk of collision with large ungulates, the other dedicated to monitoring agricultural biodiversity
1711199807980.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Diogenese

Top 20
... and we have several active partnerships, which, unlike licences, do not attract an initial licence fee.

We have learnt a hard lesson about the length of time it takes to incorporate a radical new technology, and the business model we have chosen adds to that duration.
We should start to see some income from the Edge Box in the near term as that does not depend on designing and making new chips - we just use the ones we prepared before.

I have to concede that, now Valeo has released details of Scala 3, there is no mention of Akida.

However, the publicity does refer to AI capabilities which Akida is capable of delivering, although the publicity refers to "software modules":

Valeo SCALA™ 3 LiDAR receives prestigious CES 2024 Innovation Award | Valeo

"In addition to its hardware capabilities, Valeo SCALA™ 3 comes with a suite of software modules, including perception and artificial intelligence based algorithms. Its LiDAR functions guarantee unparalleled safety and reliability through blockage detection, rain and spray detection, online calibration or misalignment detection. It will be able to identify objects, such as a tire, left on an unlit black asphalt road more than 150 meters ahead with unique detection performance compared to cameras and radars. It also identifies, classifies and tracks objects, giving the car fusion system the full 3D mapping around the car, and finally making autonomous driving possible. These software modules can easily be embedded on major SoC platforms, and run on dedicated ECUs or domain controllers."

So, according to the press release, the Scala 3 lidar transmitter/receiver unit does not include the AI/NN.

Instead it is adapted to cooperate with AI/NN capabilities incorporated in the vehicle control unit (VCU). To that end, Valeo actually provides software modules which can be installed on the VCU.

So now I'm speculating as to how Akida can be incorporated with Scala 3 commercially.

One way would be for the VCU manufacturers to incorporate Akida IP with their processors, but this may take some time.

We know that running vanilla software CNNs is compute heavy.

So would it be possible that the "software modules" incorporate the Akida simulator for inference and learning since we have been working in partnership with Valeo for some years?

This would be a speedier road to market than waiting for the VCU manufacturers to incorporate Akida IP. The simulation software is protected by copyright, so a commercial use would require payment.

So the question is, do the Valeo software modules incorporate Akida simulation software? One advantage of this would be that it would provide a shortcut to getting Akida 2 into action.

The original 2020 press release about the Valeo/Brainchip partnership said:

"In a statement to the market this morning, BrainChip said Valeo will utilise Akida and collaborate on the development of neural network processing solutions, for integration in autonomous vehicles (AVs)."

So is that a disjunctive "and" which would mean that the collaboration on the development of NN processing solutions would be a separate item from using Akida?

It is certain that Valeo would have been playing around with the Akida 1000 simulator and the Akida 2 simulator, and the Akida 2 simulator would be the most efficient software available for processing the lidar data.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 40 users

Frangipani

Regular

Hi cosors,

have you by any chance had a look at this self-employed gentleman’s website?

If not, go to https://kispace.de, then to https://kispace.de/team/. What’s your impression?

At first glance, Mr Karaca appears to be running a successful IT Consulting, Software Engineering and Business-Coaching/Training company that has been around since 2011, and seems to have a dynamic team of six employees working for him, right?! Well, let’s see (by quite literally putting the website images under the magnifying glass):

Now zoom in on that team’s “group picture” and have a good look at those people’s faces (weirdly, my iPad view cuts off their faces, whereas I can see them perfectly fine on my iPhone screen). Then do the same with the image on the IT-Training subpage (fully visible on my iPad, too): https://kispace.de/training/
I am not posting the images here, as I am unsure about the website disclaimer’s legal implications (https://kispace.de/disclaimer/) of somebody copying and pasting those images without the website owner’s permission…

All those images are clearly AI-generated, created with the help of an image generator such as Stable Diffusion, DALL-E or Midjourney. Look at those bizarrely distorted faces! None of those business attire-clad people in that “team picture” or in that conference room are real!

Methinks k!space is likely a one-man show! Personally, I’d give a business so evidently misleading prospective clients about its size a wide berth… I am not saying the business owner doesn’t know his stuff, but to me this pretentious and weird web presence with AI-generated disfigured imaginary employees reeks of unprofessionalism.

Oh, and the company address, Fraunhoferweg 1, is by no means a location in a science and technology park (an association the street name may evoke), but turns out to be a detached house in a quiet residential neighbourhood of Oldenburg, if my navigation app is to be believed.

So I assume Erdal Karaca is most likely just a retail shareholder like you and me, but unlike the two of us, he is actually a software engineer and hence knows how to utilise his newly acquired Akida PCIe board (see his recent LinkedIn comments).

Schönes Wochenende
Frangipani

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Thinking
  • Fire

cosors

👀
Hi cosors,

have you by any chance had a look at this self-employed gentleman’s website?

If not, go to https://kispace.de, then to https://kispace.de/team/. What’s your impression?

At first glance, Mr Karaca appears to be running a successful IT Consulting, Software Engineering and Business-Coaching/Training company that has been around since 2011, and seems to have a dynamic team of six employees working for him, right?! Well, let’s see (by quite literally putting the website images under the magnifying glass):

Now zoom in on that team’s “group picture” and have a good look at those people’s faces (weirdly, my iPad view cuts off their faces, whereas I can see them perfectly fine on my iPhone screen). Then do the same with the image on the IT-Training subpage (fully visible on my iPad, too): https://kispace.de/training/
I am not posting the images here, as I am unsure about the website disclaimer’s legal implications (https://kispace.de/disclaimer/) of somebody copying and pasting those images without the website owner’s permission…

All those images are clearly AI-generated, created with the help of an image generator such as Stable Diffusion, DALL-E or Midjourney. Look at those bizarrely distorted faces! None of those business attire-clad people in that “team picture” or in that conference room are real!

Methinks k!space is likely a one-man show! Personally, I’d give a business so evidently misleading prospective clients about its size a wide berth… I am not saying the business owner doesn’t know his stuff, but to me this pretentious and weird web presence with AI-generated disfigured imaginary employees reeks of unprofessionalism.

Oh, and the company address, Fraunhoferweg 1, is by no means a location in a science and technology park, but turns out to be a detached house in a quiet residential neighbourhood of Oldenburg, if my navigation app is to be believed. Of course having an office space at an address with this kind of street name could be pure coincidence, but it definitely evokes certain associations, doesn’t it?

Oh, and one more thing that supports my suspicion that k!space’s headcount is much smaller than its website seems to suggest: On eBay-Kleinanzeigen, somebody with the initials ek happens to rent out plenty of coworking office space at the address the company is registered at, for €15 a day, €50 a week or €200 a month: https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anze...n-unserem-coworking-space/2703167747-277-2647

Which proves once again that DYOR can unearth intriguing information… 😉

Schönes Wochenende
Frangipani
Thanks!
I know what you mean and I agree with you. In my own way I've now also taken a close look. But I don't want to be so strict. Maybe leave him alone, what I see he hasn't done anything really wrong.
I deleted my post above. Maybe he doesn't like the attention and being scrutinized and it scares him off.
But I think it's nice that people like him are interested and respond!
Contrary to you, I missed to take a closer look first and just thought it was another university employee who was interested. So I thought nothing of dragging him onto the TSE stage.
If you look at LinkedIn, almost all activities have to do with Brainchip. So he is a fan.

I am much more interested in why Mr. Franke and head of the resource and budget management of Deutsche Telekom AG is interested in Brainchip, either privately or professionally. Maybe you can point your magnifying glass there? 🕵️‍♀️

I wish you all a pleasant weekend too!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular

Do you mean this?

Psi-Biom: digital platform of integrated services for monitoring biodiversity through connected objects and modeling​

animals
The Psi-Biom project aims to offer a complete data processing chain for biodiversity management. It is based on the coupling of the Internet of Things (IoT sensors), artificial intelligence (automated species recognition algorithms) and the modeling of ecological dynamics, within a single digital platform.

The evolution of the regulatory framework in favor of biodiversity increasingly imposes an obligation of results on all the stakeholders concerned (managers, financiers, developers). Their needs now focus primarily on the design, security and long-term, large-scale monitoring of species management measures offering the best efficiency-investment ratio.
However, current tools and methods (naturalistic observations, expert opinions) do not make it possible to respond correctly to these requirements because they are not standardized, not very quantitative, not predictive and can only be used on small scales.
The Psi-Biom project aims to overcome these limits through the coupling of several digital technologies:
  • the Internet of Things (IoT): automatic detection of the presence of animals in continuous time using photographic and acoustic sensors
  • artificial intelligence (AI): automated analysis of images and sounds from sensors, and species identification
  • modeling ecological dynamics: simulation of demographic dynamics and movements of species populations
This chain of acquisition and processing of ecological data facilitates large-scale and long-term monitoring, the standardization of readings, the carrying out of scenario tests in the design phase as well as in the management phase, and the comparison between the results. expected and observed results.
The project should result in the implementation of a digital platform of integrated services allowing all stakeholders involved in biodiversity management to better scale their actions and monitor their real effectiveness over time. This concerns in particular local authorities, ecological engineering design offices, infrastructure managers, land-use planning operators, or natural area managers.
The Psi-Biom project benefits from State funding as part of Investments for the Future. Coordinated by TerrOïko, it brings together public and private actors specializing in the design of communicating sensors, ecology, communication systems and data collection, and artificial intelligence.

General methodology​

The work focuses primarily on two types of applications:
  • reducing the risk of collisions with large ungulates (deer, roe deer, wild boar) on road and rail transport infrastructure
  • evaluation of the effectiveness of management measures (compensation, conservation) of biodiversity in agricultural environments (hedge networks, etc.)
TerrOïko is in charge of the following actions:
  • establishment of a platform for annotating photographic and acoustic data of species, and creation of an annotated database for training artificial intelligence
  • development of an integrated digital platform for the analysis, processing and modeling of faunal data
  • implementation of two field demonstrators for image and sound sensors, one dedicated to managing the risk of collision with large ungulates, the other dedicated to monitoring agricultural biodiversity
View attachment 59760
oui :)

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 3 users

Wake up buddy.

Here something to keep you interested

Today I updated my list with the disclosures since 19 December, 2023 and it has now reached 55 so I thought as new or potential investors could be looking at Brainchip as a result of this weeks price action it might be a useful first step before they dig into Neuromorphia’s magnum opus via ‘Brainchip AKIDA Ecosystem’ thread:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO SILICONE

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEM

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. CIRCLE8 CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES

36. AVID GROUP

37. TATA ELXSI

38. GMAC INTELLIGENCE

39. EDGX

40. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

41 UNIGEN

42. iniVation

43. SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

44. MAGIK EYE

45. MYWAI

46. INFINEON

47. ERICSSON

48. MICROCHIP

49. ONSEMI

50. University of Virginia

51. University of Oklahoma

52. Arizona State University

53. Carnegie Mellon University

54. Rochester Institute of Technology

55. Drexel University

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Here something to keep you interested

Today I updated my list with the disclosures since 19 December, 2023 and it has now reached 55 so I thought as new or potential investors could be looking at Brainchip as a result of this weeks price action it might be a useful first step before they dig into Neuromorphia’s magnum opus via ‘Brainchip AKIDA Ecosystem’ thread:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO SILICONE

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEM

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. CIRCLE8 CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES

36. AVID GROUP

37. TATA ELXSI

38. GMAC INTELLIGENCE

39. EDGX

40. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

41 UNIGEN

42. iniVation

43. SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

44. MAGIK EYE

45. MYWAI

46. INFINEON

47. ERICSSON

48. MICROCHIP

49. ONSEMI

50. University of Virginia

51. University of Oklahoma

52. Arizona State University

53. Carnegie Mellon University

54. Rochester Institute of Technology

55. Drexel University

My opinion only DYOR
Fact Finder
Morning Smoothsailing ,

Down ramping will not be tolerated.... 😃.

There is actualy 62 partners in crime / world domination engaged with us according to THE SCROLL , as of 24th March 2024.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240324_081521.jpg
    20240324_081521.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

1000014469.jpg