BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I knew the Unigen Cupcake Ai Edge Server was in full production but is it available yet? Not sure how long these things take to produce!

Cannot find any info other than this. I did email their sales team and was told it would more likely be available through their distributors. No timeframe was provided.

Hoping for a surprise in the next quarterly as it is 9 years today since I purchased my first parcel of shares 🎉. Never expected to hold this long and for the share price to still be this low but I am hoping to celebrate next year’s anniversary in style.

View attachment 59283

Silver lining is that I have been able to accumulate a lot more at very low prices over time:)

A big shout out to all of the other patient holders who have been here just as long!

Congratulations oh patient ones ! 👏 🤜🤛 👏

I have another few weeks to go for my 9th anni but so looking forward to see where we stand on the 10th anni...next year ??!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

1710725384739.png
1710725404998.png

And a few weeks later some more at half the price....Sounds familiar ;);) and added many many more at 0.05c/0.06c ... etc etc

1710725496789.png
1710725509933.png

🙏📢📢📢........ Something substantial soon hopefully........ 📢📢📢🙏

Cheers Chippers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Wondering what the average amount of shares people hold.
And also I am thinking do I hold enough

What’s the idea amount one should hold

What’s the amount that will see amazing growth moving forward

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Good Morning Chippers ,

Looking foward to the week ahead .

Revised BRAINCHIP SCROLL attached.

We now have atleast 60 entitys in cahoots with us.

Regards,
Esq.

I love the old school original approach and best hand written shopping list ever, it shows thought process with notes adjacent, it provides self identity and style through hand written text, and finally passion in listing the continual growth of our silent partners that continue to be extracted by this amazing group of detectives…..

Is this also being emulated on the Iceberg diagram / analogy and reposted for all …… is the iceberg image something we can set for easy access by all from time to time ?

Cheers SSC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
AGM locked in for the 21st of May. Should be a good day. Voting in all those renumeration packages and listening to Mdiddy tell us about his bakery/cafe for half an hour and that other guy ranting and raving about how entitled everyone is except him.

Belated Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone! Hope you were all celebrating your Irish heritage 🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

A few months back, I shared an article featuring Brainchip in a project called Nimble AI. This isn't a small PhD project; Nimble AI has 19 project partners across Europe with €10 million funding from both the EU and UK governments.

While keeping tabs on Nimble, there hasn't been further mention of Brainchip or any more media releases I've found. However, I did notice the project coordinator of Nimble AI liking a Brainchip related post on LinkedIn.

1710733140884.png

Have a good dig into their website. It's interesting stuff. https://www.nimbleai.eu/

For the tech heads, there's a scientific paper discussing how SNNs integrate and operate within the chip stack. While it doesn't explicitly mention Brainchip, it predates the article referencing Brainchip, suggesting that Brainchip might have been incorporated later on. DATE23_nimbleai.pdf

Take a look at the project partners and their respective roles. There are some heavyweight companies and contributors involved, hopefully providing exposure to Brainchip. https://www.nimbleai.eu/consortium/

Also worth noting is Xabier Iturbe's got a second new role as the coordinator of the Spanish Association of the Semiconductor Industry's newly formed working group for neuromorphic tech.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

7für7

Top 20

I think it depends on everyone’s pocket. For someone are 500.000 shares peanuts… someone else can not effort even 3000 shares and hold just 2000… but one for sure: never invest more than your personal situation allows you to.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Top 20
By the way…. I need NOW a serious BOoOM

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wasMADX

Regular
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TopCat

Regular
Quite a few Brainchip people in the like list

IMG_0056.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Mt09

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Apple in talks with Google Gemini AI into iPhones

Anyone know anything about this
Reported on Bloomberg just now

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Attachments

• IMG_2858.png
    IMG_2858.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Nice to see the AGM dates released this morning...just keep your guns in your holsters until after the news...what news ? the news that's coming between now and 31 December 2024..am I the only one who can read the smoke signals...by the way I hear there could be secret meetings after the AGM...whos shout is it at the bar, the East Coast Boys or the West Coast Boys..see you back in Perth after the AGM..I'll do my best to round up the guns with @Earlyrelease's help..love Perth, all Brainchip (Perth) staff and local shareholders, lets share the joy.
God Bless...Tech x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
I knew the Unigen Cupcake Ai Edge Server was in full production but is it available yet? Not sure how long these things take to produce!

Cannot find any info other than this. I did email their sales team and was told it would more likely be available through their distributors. No timeframe was provided.

Hoping for a surprise in the next quarterly as it is 9 years today since I purchased my first parcel of shares 🎉. Never expected to hold this long and for the share price to still be this low but I am hoping to celebrate next year’s anniversary in style.

View attachment 59283

Silver lining is that I have been able to accumulate a lot more at very low prices over time:)

A big shout out to all of the other patient holders who have been here just as long!
" I knew the Unigen Cupcake Ai Edge Server was in full production but is it available yet? Not sure how long these things take to produce!"

Probably about 2-3 hrs. However that could be spread out over a couple of weeks depending on how there processes are scheduled. Let me explain...
If unigen are using a custom pcb, then the process starts with the pcb being populated with surface mount device on their frontend smd assembly line. The boards then go through a reflow oven process and all of the components are automatically soldered. The second process is the backend assembly of manually soldered componments and during this stage optical inspection and incircuit testing of the pcb is done. Then, as an example, if an AKIDA chip is used, this would be the part of the process that it is added to the assembly. Aleternatively, If AKIDA IP is used, then during this stage (ie during the in circuit testing), there is an opportunity for the IP or any other non volatile data to be flashed to any of the chips (or by any other method pertinant to the process). After this, there is the final assembly of the components into the case, followed by final functional testing. (The process that VVDN would use would be similar).
Unigen mentioned that the cupcake server is currently being manufactured at facilities in both Vietnam and Malaysia, and this poses 2 possibilities. Either the volume is extremily high and they need to use 2 production facilities, or the different type of processes are at the different manufacturing sites and the product needs to be moved from one site to the other to be completed.
Either way, I would expect the volume to be sizeable as it is not economical to run these processes in small batch runs. I would estimate that the first production run of these servers would need to be greater than 500 to 1000 at least.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

1710748908619.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

1710749181106.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

CHIPS

Regular

Take the calculator and play with your figures. Assume different stock prices and do your calculations.
In my situation, I will have enough money to live very comfortably and stop working with a SP of about 20 EUR, but even only 7 EUR would be enough for a nice place to live in. To improve it further I am still buying more stocks.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

mrgds

Regular
In memory of a great song, and the man who performed it,

And something BRN will make us all do, ............................ :cool:

AKIDA ( make me smile ) BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire