BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy Brain Fam,

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I just noticed this on Socionext's website. See date below 28th December 2023!

They're working with Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Denso, Panasonic, Cadence, Renesas..and the list goes on to research and develop SoC's for automobiles using chiplet technology to install in mass production vehicles from 2030 onwards!!!!!! 🥳

ac32a1df2c8fc837ff80ed7ba4e4039d.gif

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 6.04.28 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 6.04.41 pm.png

To find the above on the website, click on this link https://www.socionext.com/en/info/Automotive-SoC_2023.html and then click on PDF.

And then...from another area on Socionext's website (which can be found find by clicking on this link https://www.socionext.com/en/info/Automotive-SoC_2023.html and scrolling down the bottom of the page), you can see that Socionext say in regards to their Advanced AI Solution for Automotive that "Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP."

So my guess would be that we be providing the advanced AI for the AI chip shown on the PDF describing the new SoC!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Jörgi

"8 customer designs in ~concept"

That's "News" but actually seems a bit low?..

I'd like to see a zero, after the 8 at least.

With what must be close to 200 customer engagements, 8 doesn't quite tickle me where it counts..
could it be that the 8 designs are just the ones we know?

1.we know radar system from socionext

2.we know the display controller from socionext

3. we know the Edge Box with VVDN

4. We know the Cupcake Server from Unigen

5. the robot from Ant 61
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ant6...4-XtTW?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

6. Teksun fatigue detection
https://x.com/teksuninc/status/1658441187349389314?s=46&t=DD7QGrvV1EYAV3GgKZavVA

7. we know the elep intrusion detection from Teksun
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/teks...in?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

8 we know the EQXX from Mercedes

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Jörgi

Teksun will also be presenting something interesting at CES24. Unfortunately I only have the screenshot translated into German. Here is the back translation into English: We are pleased that you are contacting us with your inquiry regarding our collaboration with BrainChip.
Our combined capabilities will be based on the
CES 24, and we have exciting plans to introduce something fascinating by the end of Q2 2024.

F3A11F2C-338E-4BAE-AC96-10604ADB13AF.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Howdy Brain Fam,

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I just noticed this on Socionext's website. See date below 28th December 2023!

They're working with Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Denso, Panasonic, Cadence, Renesas..and the list goes on to research and develop SoC's for automobiles using chiplet technology to install in mass production vehicles from 2030 onwards!!!!!! 🥳

View attachment 52906

View attachment 52900

View attachment 52904

To find the above on the website, click on this link https://www.socionext.com/en/info/Automotive-SoC_2023.html and then click on PDF.

And then...from another area on Socionext's website (which can be found find by clicking on this link https://www.socionext.com/en/info/Automotive-SoC_2023.html and scrolling down the bottom of the page), you can see that Socionext say in regards to their Advanced AI Solution for Automotive that "Socionext has partnered with artificial intelligence provider BrainChip to develop optimized, intelligent sensor data solutions based on Brainchip’s Akida® processor IP."

So my guess would be that we be providing the advanced AI for the AI chip shown on the PDF describing the new SoC!!!!!!!
2030 WOW.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Tothemoon24

Regular

IMG_8020.jpeg

PCIe accelerator card cuts power consumption in AI servers​

New Products | December 27, 2023
By Jean-Pierre Joosting
DRAM GPU SERVER PCICOMPRESSION

At CES 2024, DEEPX is introducing the DX-H1 cutting-edge PCIe card designed to accelerate AI server performance while reducing energy consumption.​

Honored with the CES 2024 Innovation Award in the Computer Hardware and Components category, DX-H1 prioritizes performance, power efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. The PCIe accelerator card offers exceptional power-to-performance efficiency that surpasses current GPU-based offerings by more than 10 times, enabling it to play a significant role in reducing carbon emissions for AI servers and data centers.

The AI server market relies on power-intensive GPUs, whose high energy consumption leads to substantial carbon emissions. However, the imperative to minimize environmental impact and boost efficiency, specifically in data centers, is driving demand for more sustainable, low-power AI accelerators — a market poised to expand rapidly. As per TrendForce projections, the AI server market is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of over 36% through 2027. Fueled by both environmental considerations and immense growth potential, cutting-edge low-power designs like the DX-H1 will see surging demand. For data centers seeking to simultaneously curb carbon emissions and gain a competitive edge through top-level AI computing performance, products such as the DX-H1 represent the way forward.

DEEPX leads the market for low-power AI, achieving the world’s highest power-to-performance ratio through proprietary advancements in model efficiency. This success is attributed to DEEPX’s pioneering work in two core technologies:

• IQ8™: an INT8 model compression technology; and
  • Smart Memory Access: minimizes D-RAM usage to less than one-tenth of typical GPU levels, particularly beneficial for inference workloads.
By combining IQ8™’s model compression capabilities with memory optimizations, DEEPX can drive excellent performance even with LPDDR memory, instead of using expensive HBM solutions. As a result, the company delivers world-class capabilities — over 10 times higher performance-per-watt than GPUs.

The DX-H1 also seamlessly integrates with existing GPU products, offering a versatile interface to support GPU-based trained AI models. This ensures a hassle-free transition for customers looking to upgrade performance without the need for any systems modifications.

“AI technology’s edge deployment will soon be as ubiquitous as the internet today. As this rapid growth unfolds, DEEPX is set to lead the way, harnessing the surging demand for low-power, high-performance AI semiconductor solutions while already capable of delivering efficiency gains of over ten times,” said Lokwon Kim, CEO of DEEPX.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Getupthere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wasMADX

Regular
Post #72909 by skutza drew attention to what may be the single biggest reason why start-ups succeed i.e. TIMING of the launch when customers want a new product or service.
From that,
In post #72915 HopalongPetrovski said

"Now though, I think it could be cybersecurity facilitated by some form of personal digital concierge.
Identity theft and the myriad ways it is conceived is a growing problem potentially affecting millions of us and is in desperate need of a viable solution.
Apparently, our unique Akida tech can be useful in this regard and a low-cost, easily implemented, reliable, and adaptable countermeasure incorporated at both the server level and where we reside, at the edge, may be a product that could gain wide exposure and acceptance."

I agree and maybe Sean Hehir can suggest it to a suitable manufacturer, (after he tells me their name);).

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
Howdy Brain Fam,

View attachment 52906

View attachment 52900

View attachment 52904

Bravo Bravo and bring on a shower of cocktails and (beer for @Slade) :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
"AI allows VIPER to be more adaptable, flexible, resilient and efficient," Edward Balaban, VIPER's lead for strategic planning at NASA's Ames Research Center in California’s Silicon Valley, said in a statement. "It's a tool that allows us to use change as a strength." This adaptability is crucial when it comes to the moon's unpredictable and harsh terrain.

Screenshot_20231228_183116_Google News.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

CHIPS

Regular
Nice summary of the year but the Japanese and Korean flags are mixed up in that graphic.

Again a huge mistake. :eek: Such mistakes should not happen because they can damage a reputation and humiliate potential customers!!! The person creating such mistakes should urgently be replaced by a more competent person or there should be a controlling system before publishing.

BrainChip you need to improve!!! A.S.A.P!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Mt09

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Reactions: 1 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
IoT World Today Logo
STAY UPDATED

Mercedes Benz to Showcase AI-Powered Virtual Assistant at CES 2024​

The company says its MBUX Virtual Assistant will “define the future” of digital luxury
Picture of Scarlett Evans
Scarlett Evans
December 28, 2023
1 Min Read
Mercedes' MBUX Virtual Assistant

MERCEDES
Mercedes Benz is coming to CES 2024, set to showcase its new virtual assistant, MBUX.CES takes place Jan. 9-12 in Las Vegas
The AI-powered feature is being heralded by the company as the “next major step” toward its vision of a connected, personalized driving experience, offering a natural language interface drivers can use to control conditions within the car.
“An extension of you and seamlessly in tune with your needs: This is the way forward for a hyper-personalized and intuitive customer experience – in-car and beyond,” the company said.
The automaker said the new design takes the ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice assistant into a “whole new visual dimension,” using high-resolution game-engine graphics from Unity.
MBUX runs on the in-house Mercedes-Benz Operating System MB.OS.
“Mercedes-Benz is reinventing the digital passenger experience by leveraging AI to offer human-like interaction with the intelligent MBUX Virtual Assistant,” said Ola Källenius, Mercedes-Benz CEO. “It includes empathetic characteristics that sync with your driving style and mood. Paired with our in-house MB.OS architecture, this approach will define the future of digital luxury.”
The MBUX will headline several digital innovations presented by Mercedes in January.
Other highlights from the company’s CES presence include the latest developments in in-car entertainment, a first-of-its-kind partnership and the North American premiere of its camouflaged prototype of its electric G-Class.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
IoT World Today Logo
STAY UPDATED

Mercedes Benz to Showcase AI-Powered Virtual Assistant at CES 2024​

The company says its MBUX Virtual Assistant will “define the future” of digital luxury
Picture of Scarlett Evans
Scarlett Evans
December 28, 2023
1 Min Read
Mercedes' MBUX Virtual Assistant' MBUX Virtual Assistant

MERCEDES
Mercedes Benz is coming to CES 2024, set to showcase its new virtual assistant, MBUX.CES takes place Jan. 9-12 in Las Vegas
The AI-powered feature is being heralded by the company as the “next major step” toward its vision of a connected, personalized driving experience, offering a natural language interface drivers can use to control conditions within the car.
“An extension of you and seamlessly in tune with your needs: This is the way forward for a hyper-personalized and intuitive customer experience – in-car and beyond,” the company said.
The automaker said the new design takes the ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice assistant into a “whole new visual dimension,” using high-resolution game-engine graphics from Unity.
MBUX runs on the in-house Mercedes-Benz Operating System MB.OS.
“Mercedes-Benz is reinventing the digital passenger experience by leveraging AI to offer human-like interaction with the intelligent MBUX Virtual Assistant,” said Ola Källenius, Mercedes-Benz CEO. “It includes empathetic characteristics that sync with your driving style and mood. Paired with our in-house MB.OS architecture, this approach will define the future of digital luxury.”
The MBUX will headline several digital innovations presented by Mercedes in January.
Other highlights from the company’s CES presence include the latest developments in in-car entertainment, a first-of-its-kind partnership and the North American premiere of its camouflaged prototype of its electric G-Class.
2 yrs ago weren't Brainchip mentioned with Mercedes

Reactions: 1 users

GazDix

Regular
Nice summary of the year but the Japanese and Korean flags are mixed up in that graphic.
Yes.

I am not married to any investment unlike some who I know who are who may read this post. So sorry in advance if you are married, you may not like it.

Also 'global presence expanded????' Expanded??? In Japan was our bloody previous IP agreements before 2023.
Korea - No announcements about that, so someone correct me if I am wrong. So that is fine.
Israel was NaNose in 2020.
Europe was heaps of stuff before 2023. Valeo, Airbus etc. Our tech team in France? Seriously?
This is all disrespectful to shareholders who have been here since only 2022 and did a little research!

I really don't like our CEO Sean Hehir. He defends himself constantly with the old 'since I was here blah blah blah...', so this Twitter post with another mistake makes my blood boil. Whoever is releasing these announcements on Twitter/ASX needs to go.

But... I don't need to like Hehir as an investor as long as he can be effective. His connections and hirings have been golden so far.
Maybe we are releasing this completely unprofessional content because we are trying to have less leaks around? I don't know. I am very optimistic in nature so I may be making stuff up to validate my investment.

Anyway, quality and management fundamentals need to improve and the clock is ticking as the boom of the liquidity cycle has already started.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom