• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
wen-when.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
I'm afraid to jump up & down over today's announcement about partnering with Unigen until I get clarification.

The wording mentions "Unigen will provide end-to-end solutions for the Cupcake Edge AI Server, from engineering to mass production."
and
"Unigen, founded in 1991, is an established global leader in the design and manufacture of stuff"
and
Unigen markets its products to both enterprise and client OEMs worldwide focused on embedded, industrial, networking, server, telecommunications, imaging, automotive, and medical device industries. Unigen also offers best-in-class electronics manufacturing services (EMS), including new product introduction and volume production.

I've yet to work out what this "Cupcake" platform thing is, but the optimist in me translates the announcement to be Brainchip and Unigen are getting together to make and sell a versatile device called the Cupcake Edge AI Server. Being a versatile platform device, it can presumably be sold to others who will stick sensors on it and make all sorts of devices. If that's so, it gets things rolling big-time. So why hasn't the SP gone through the roof today??? Let me down gently if I'm wrong.
Share price would have gone through the roof two years ago. At this point the only things that’ll impact the share price significantly is revenue and new stellar ip licenses. With revenue being the preferred one obviously.
Nevertheless great partnership.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Getupthere

Regular
What are you expecting for the Jan- March quarterly?
And if revenue is down for that quarterly, will you sell?
As @Mccabe84 said you don't have to keep them.
I don’t understand what is wrong with you guys.

Revenue won’t happen for 2 to 3 years after a new IP deal has been signed.

Im not talking about revenue I’m talking about IP deals. .

EAP customers expressed their need for supplementary features in Akida 2.0 over a year ago.

That was requested 12 to 18 months ago.

The honeymoon period has finished and management have had more than enough time to convert lookers into buyers!

Don’t worry about me selling buddy.

The boys club will be broken up before I sell.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

McHale

Regular
Perhaps BRN don’t see it as being an earth shattering announcement at this stage and so viewed the ASX platform as unwarranted. I think there was something written somewhere about the Cupcake server needing time to gain market traction and it sounds like we are going to be in their next version anyway - so this is probably a much slower burn than say the Edge Box is.
As I recall it, BRN have not put anything on the ASX platform other than mandatory notices such as Director Interests Notices, 4C's, Application for quotation of securities, and other such, for a good number of years now.

So all of the Technology Partners - ARM, Intel, Prophesee, SiFive etc,

the Enablement Partners - AI Labs, Edge Impulse, NViso, Emotion3D, CVEDIA, GMAC Intelligence,

the Integration Partners - Teksun, Lorser, Quantum Ventura, Tata..........

NONE of these have been announced on the ASX (again as I recall it - please correct me if I am wrong) there are a large number of other companies which BRN are working with that I didn't mention above and most of these were not announced on the ASX either.

This is my biggest annoyance with the company (although now after, over more than 8 years, my forebearance with regard to some things BRN related have to be looked at in a more critical light), a number of years ago BRN made a mess of not announcing Ford as a partner (because of NDA responsibilities) and received a "notice" from the ASX demanding clarification regarding their mistake in putting the announcement together according to ASX rules.

Since then BRN have had their heads up their arses' with regard to using the ASX announcement platform, BRN made a mistake with the Ford ann., all BRN has to do is follow straightforward ASX rules to use the ASX platform (which virtually every other listed company does) to keep the Australian investment community informed on any progress they are making, why BRN continue to have their heads buried where they should not be is beyond belief.

It militates against the best interests of the company, and therefore it is not working in the best interests of share holders, my position is that BRN management are in denial on this subject, and they need to get over it, it is not as if they are hitting a lot of home runs lately. Regardless of whether Sean Hehir is talking up "a lot of excitement", the SP is literally in the gutter, and IMO some good advertising (which is free on the biggest platform in Australia) should be used to our advantage, if they have an NDA then we know they cannot talk about it, but all the companies in the "eco-system" are on the BRN website - so why are NONE of them on the ASX .........go fucking figure. Obviously I am not happy about this subject, or BRNs' evasive tactics when SHers try to broach the matter with them (2023 AGM for instance)

To add insult to injury, they continue to make basic errors with so many of their announcements, where they don't seem to understand what a calendar is, and how dates need to be included for the purposes of proper account keeping and administration, and ASX rules, which most other public companies seem to be able to understand. This is, as I said basic stuff, and Kim Clark (company Secretary) needs to get a rocket from someone at headquarters because the mistakes keep coming.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 71 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
As I recall it, BRN have not put anything on the ASX platform other than mandatory notices such as Director Interests Notices, 4C's, Application for quotation of securities, and other such, for a good number of years now.

the Enablement Partners - AI Labs, Edge Impulse, NViso, Emotion3D, CVEDIA, GMAC Intelligence,

NONE of these have been announced on the ASX (again as I recall it - please correct me if I am wrong) there are a large number of other companies which BRN are working with that I didn't mention above and most of these were not announced on the ASX either.

This is my biggest annoyance with the company (although now after, over more than 8 years, my forebearance with regard to some things BRN related have to be looked at in a more critical light), a number of years ago BRN made a mess of not announcing Ford as a partner (because of NDA responsibilities) and received a "notice" from the ASX demanding clarification regarding their mistake in putting the announcement together according to ASX rules.

Since then BRN have had their heads up their arses' with regard to using the ASX announcement platform, BRN made a mistake with the Ford ann., all BRN has to do is follow straightforward ASX rules to use the ASX platform (which virtually every other listed company does) to keep the Australian investment community informed on any progress they are making, why BRN continue to have their heads buried where they should not be is beyond belief.

It militates against the best interests of the company, and therefore it is not working in the best interests of share holders, my position is that BRN management are in denial on this subject, and they need to get over it, it is not as if they are hitting a lot of home runs lately. Regardless of whether Sean Hehir is talking up "a lot of excitement", the SP is literally in the gutter, and IMO some good advertising (which is free on the biggest platform in Australia) should be used to our advantage, if they have an NDA then we know they cannot talk about it, but all the companies in the "eco-system" are on the BRN website - so why are NONE of them on the ASX .........go fucking figure. Obviously I am not happy about this subject, or BRNs' evasive tactics when SHers try to broach the matter with them (2023 AGM for instance)

To add insult to injury, they continue to make basic errors with so many of their announcements, where they don't seem to understand what a calendar is, and how dates need to be included for the purposes of proper account keeping and administration, and ASX rules, which most other public companies seem to be able to understand. This is, as I said basic stuff, and Kim Clark (company Secretary) needs to get a rocket from someone at headquarters because the mistakes keep coming.
What a joke BrainChip has become.
But wait Wilzy123 will will show us the light, with his FAMOUS BURNING BIN BOY. 🔥

• Haha
  • Love

Makeme 2020

Regular

Sean Hehir doesn't give a fuck about LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
What a joke BrainChip has become.
But wait Wilzy123 will will show us the light, with his FAMOUS BURNING BIN BOY. 🔥
Oh dear

Mate seriously the podcasts have mentioned enough companies, they have to be engaged with us, surely and many more, but it's Top Secret remember not a word but they'll say stuff in podcasts, my opinion the nxt run most CATS will be out

Reactions: 3 users
Just found this report on PDF.

Unfortunately, no mention of Akida, neuromorphic etc on a search....more of a general overview on first pass.

Haven't had time to read propely as on phone.

FWIW.

HERE

The Hansen Report
Software Development –
MB.OS Base Layer

IMPRINT
Special Edition 2023 in cooperation with
Vector Informatik GmbH,
Holderäckerstraße 36, 70499 Stuttgart;
Managing Directors: Stefanie Burgmaier,
Andreas Funk, Joachim Krieger
Project Management: Anja Trabusch
Cover Photo: © Audi AG
THE HANSEN REPORT
on Automotive Electronics
7-8|2023, Volume 36 / ISSN (Online) 2192-91143
Springer Vieweg | Springer
Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH
P. O. Box 15 46 · 65173 Wiesbaden · Germany
Abraham-Lincoln-Straße 46 ·
65189 Wiesbaden · Germany
www.springerprofessional.de/en/
atzelectronics-worldwide/5013758
Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB 9754
USt-ldNr. DE81148419

Michael Hafner, Vice President MB.OS Base Layer and MBUX at Mercedes-Benz

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Proga

Regular
I don’t understand what is wrong with you guys.

Revenue won’t happen for 2 to 3 years after a new IP deal has been signed.

Im not talking about revenue I’m talking about IP deals. .

EAP customers expressed their need for supplementary features in Akida 2.0 over a year ago.

That was requested 12 to 18 months ago.

The honeymoon period has finished and management have had more than enough time to convert lookers into buyers!

Don’t worry about me selling buddy.

The boys club will be broken up before I sell.
My understanding was IP deals don't have to be signed until they go into commercial production using Akida.

I'm not sure what you mean by - Im not talking about revenue I’m talking about IP deals - I thought the common revenue model BRN are using was $1m up front for the IP deal and then royalties for every product containing Akida IP sold.

• Fire

Galaxycar

Regular
The only announcements they seem to get right is when they issue themselves free share they fn don’t deserve.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Sean Hehir doesn't give a fuck about LOYAL SHAREHOLDERS.

Nothing for you to worry about then, eh?

Anything else?

1702893986470.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Perhaps

Regular
That old story, the lack of ASX announcements. One thing is really hard to understand. It's common sense on ASX, all ASX listed companies do it. We search for such information in podcasts and conference vids, while shareholders of other companies just read an announcement.
The magic word is: INVESTOR PRESENTATION
Substantial part of announcements, can move SP or bring new investors to the company. Why there is just nothing? The presentations exist on Youtube, it is no rocket science to put this in pdf form and do it official as announcement.
There have to be actions in the interest of the shareholders, that's the nature of a listed company.
"The SP does what the SP does" as statement is just a joke in comparison to the non-existing announcement politics.
Maybe a professional for all things ASX is needed in the management to make things better.
The fact some people don't realise, further funding rounds with such a low MC and an extended cashburn rate will be a pain for existing shareholders, tons of new shares will flow the market.
Worst case could be an RS while the SP is down, a guarantee for losing more money.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Labsy

Regular
Put an order through for another little parcel of shares... I am super excited. Another great partnership 👏 👌...and CES 2024 around the corner. Instos loading up, shorters closing down.
Revenue coming!... gotta be 😊 with all that surely. Dont stress on the little things.
He who dares wins.
Good luck everyone. Have a merry xmas and a happy and safe new year. Looking forward to some 🚀🚀🚀 gifs very soon.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Getupthere

Regular
My understanding was IP deals don't have to be signed until they go into commercial production using Akida.

I'm not sure what you mean by - Im not talking about revenue I’m talking about IP deals - I thought the common revenue model BRN are using was $1m up front for the IP deal and then royalties for every product containing Akida IP sold.
You need IP signing for future royalties.

Without IP signings you have nothing.

It’s quite simple…..You won’t have to worry revenue if you don’t have signed companies in the first place.

I’m sorry it’s not hard to understand.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Put an order through for another little parcel of shares... I am super excited. Another great partnership 👏 👌...and CES 2024 around the corner. Instos loading up, shorters closing down.
Revenue coming!... gotta be 😊 with all that surely. Dont stress on the little things.
He who dares wins.
Good luck everyone. Have a merry xmas and a happy and safe new year. Looking forward to some 🚀🚀🚀 gifs very soon.
1fq3.gif

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20

Just as with the dotcom boom, the ASX does not understand leading edge technology. They got their fingers burnt then and now they are p!ssing their diapers that AI will bite them on the arse (apologies: Spellcheck doesn't know about arses ).

We embarrassed Ford, Mercedes blew our cover , and we've had our hockey sticks confiscated and earned yellow cards for both, and there's puck-all we can do about it.

What's the point of blowing our trumpet until we have product in the market in a meaningful way?

There isn't enuf cash in the ASX to recognize the true value of Akida, and yes, the present share price is woeful, but the long game is the Nasdaq, and they will check our report card.

We can't get Nasdaq until we have steady income. We know the position the company has adopted, so, until we have a few big names signed up, for me, this is just a paper loss and I'm biting my tongue.

I do emphasize with anyone who is forced to sell at current prices. That is wicked bad luck, but the bitter lesson I have learned is that any rise without income will be followed by an inevitably larger fall.

I don't see the failure to temporarily pump the SP as a reason to doubt my investment thesis.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users
Top Bottom