BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dhm

Regular
So this is interesting- what is Intel developing?

From this story here: https://www.theverge.com/2023/7/27/23810360/intel-pat-gelsinger-ai-every-platform-promise

Intel Pat Gelsinger is talking about all the exact things Akida can do …this sure sounds like Akida…if this not Akida then that is a large concern.

I honestly don’t think Intel have spent 15 odd years developing another Neuromorphic chip themselves as they have been seen to abandon their AI chip program right.

So it must be Akida Inside Intel?

Thoughts?
These are my thoughts....

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 3.57.29 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 3.57.09 pm.png

Now who is Colleen Vitolo? Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel! Why would she bother commenting? In my opinion because she knows what Todd and Rob have achieved.

Sheer guesswork on my part.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users
What do you mean they've abandoned their A.I. neuromorphic chip program?

I'm pretty sure they're still "actively" working on their Loihi dud?..

We are a partner with Intel Foundry Services, but we can't write them off from using their own A.I. technology, in their chips..

Personally, I think that would be a strategic error, as AKIDA is on another level compared to Loihi, as we know it..

I think Intel has made too many blunders recently, to risk their new flagship chip's performance, on "pride"..

But you never know...
I
What do you mean they've abandoned their A.I. neuromorphic chip program?

I'm pretty sure they're still "actively" working on their Loihi dud?..

We are a partner with Intel Foundry Services, but we can't write them off from using their own A.I. technology, in their chips..

Personally, I think that would be a strategic error, as AKIDA is on another level compared to Loihi, as we know it..

I think Intel has made too many blunders recently, to risk their new flagship chip's performance, on "pride"..

But you never know...

For sure, I thought I had heard they were not pursuing Loihi and also had not heard of them talking about Loihi much anymore. so…..

This Intel paper from December discusses their AI Engine and using other code models and plural around acceleration engines/AI Engines.

It seems like they may have distanced themselves from the Loihi terminology?

There is also newer AI tech to be released from Intel soon it seems….in the end what tech is hiding behind their obscurely named accelerators or AI Engine.

The paper makes it sounds like their Zeon CPU can be paired with a whole bunch of “Engines” or “Accelerators” to do many many jobs across ICT business.

One of them could well be Akida and as many have said we will never know - but only to “watch the Brainchip financials”

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

View attachment 44177

View attachment 44179

Now who is Colleen Vitolo? Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel! Why would she bother commenting otherwise? In my opinion because she knows what Todd and Rob have achieved.

Yes very nice pickup there.

Very Senior Intel staff are not going to bother commenting on your achievement posts unless they are invested into you personally or in business.

Very very positive!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
I just had a look at the banners on the BRN site again.

Some very big names there, and ones who wouldn't let just anyone advertise the fact!

I imagine a few BRN employees would join us on dancing on some of these shorter's losses, considering the stress and loss of paper value for them as well.

Just one big surprise announcement please! I'm still in the green just, but the shares I bought my better half are in the red.
THIS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR ME TO BE IN :cry:.
I'm framing my top up at $1.12.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

View attachment 44177

View attachment 44179

Now who is Colleen Vitolo? Director, Business Development and Strategic Initiatives at Intel! Why would she bother commenting otherwise? In my opinion because she knows what Todd and Rob have achieved.

Perhaps she fancies Todd ??? :)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
A lazy million shares picked up at 4.47pm…

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230908_172504_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Rach2512

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908-152619_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908-152619_Samsung Internet.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 144
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Zedjack33

Regular
1694158462981.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cartagena

Regular
Crap and I paid 0.305 for them.. 🤨. Anyways someone is securing their tickets. 😊

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Wonder if these guys / girls know of or speaking about Akida as part their solution :unsure:

They've had 75+ applicants.

Neuromorphic AI Engineer​

Gen Nine, Inc.
Covington, KY

Job details​

Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
Job Type
Full-time

Location​

Covington, KY

Job Description

The Company

Gen Nine is developing state-of-the-art, wearable hardware and software solutions for the home care setting. We provide the tools that help families care for the ones they love. Working at Gen Nine means applying your passion and intellect to help solve some very challenging technical problems and thereby create some of the most advanced products in the world. If you're interested in working with small teams of highly talented and motivated engineers seeking to make a difference in the world, Gen Nine may be the place for you.

This position is based in the vibrant Cincinnati area. Our offices overlook the spectacular Cincinnati skyline and are within walking distance to downtown shopping, shopping malls, restaurants, entertainment, waterfront parks, major league sporting venues and are less than a 20-minute drive to an international airport.

Position
We're seeking results-orientated, neuromorphic AI engineers interested in exploring new concepts in health and safety monitoring using highly advanced edge computing hardware and software systems as part of a full-time, multi-year research and development project funded by the National Institutes of Health. This is a paid position. We have full-time, permanent positions and full-time, summer, internship positions. Internships may also be used to earn college credits.

Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a background in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software development, computational neuroscience and/or mechatronics. This research engineer will investigate ultra-low power systems, devices, and algorithms for neuromorphic computing engines in applications including sensor arrays, activity tracking and voice processing. They will participate in a small-team environment to design, operate and simulate novel modes of computation using existing hardware platforms of hybrid CMOS/memristor circuits and contribute to expanding this platform for novel applications. Enthusiasm and the ability to participate in a team environment in order to solve interesting and complex problems is a must.

Required
  • PhD. preferred, but will consider a MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Computational Neuroscience, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or a related field.
  • Significant prior experience in AI/ML frameworks, modeling spiking neural networks and/or be currently enrolled in a PhD program with a focus on machine learning or neuro-inspired computational algorithms and applications.
  • Expertise in Python and/or C/C++ with the ability to design and write quality code.
  • Experience in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
  • Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and mathematics.
  • Proficient in Linux OS environment.
  • Ability to think entrepreneurially and innovate in a real-world, problem-solving environment.
  • Ability to work both individually and as a small team member, with or without supervision.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Ahh the scarlet pimpernel I've nicked named him.
He's very adamant that we need some sort of verification first. Iso something or similar before he goes full praise..

• Haha
  • Fire
Not sure if we are becoming delusional now, but I am still holding with the slightest hope that I will make my money back one day
If these CEO rocket scientists don’t get their MOJO working and announce something of worth soon , then I’m going to risk throwing my wife and house on a bon fire 🔥 and buy as many shares as I can . If I find that I need to go to ALDIs to purchase my future accomodation ( SWAG ) then may I have a thousand blessings from the ever forgiving powers above . Are these guys being awarded patents to protect the world from ideas that nobody want so as to prevent future waste of funds into the future spent on something that nobody wants. We will see . Until something positive happens I will accumulate until my fate is known . If all fails , at least I remember the post from FF , that he at least got his kitchen renovated as the price was falling ( 96c ) . That was when he was the original FF . My greatest concern is that there has been no interest in stealing BRNs ideas and follow up contesting of our patents . On an other note . Dees will take no prisoners next game they play .Watch out Carlton . You are a has been in 2023

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Nothing we didn't really know about but PR just the same.

Next phase for neuromorphic IP​

Wednesday 6th September 2023
News

BrainChip Holdings has received its first shipment of AKD1500 chips in silicon from GlobalFoundries to advance the company’s IP into the next phase of development.

Leveraging GlobalFoundries’ advanced 22nm fully depleted silicon-on-insulator (FD-SOI) 22FDX® technology, the AKD1500 is fully functional at first silicon and furthers the growth of neuromorphic computing at the edge and highlights the portability of BrainChip’s Akida™ architecture. This has been made possible by the close partnership with GlobalFoundries and their streamlined engagement processes and reflects the maturity and the ease of using the GF 22FDX processes.

The AKD1500 demonstrates the benefits of Akida’s pure digital, extremely energy-efficient, event-based AI computation for at-sensor or sensor-balanced solutions for AIoT, industrial and consumer markets. Matched with GlobalFoundries’ proprietary FDX™ process technology platform, AKD1500 delivers cost-effective performance for connected and low-power embedded applications and makes it an ideal option for prototyping and proof-of-concept engagements as well as module development and deployment.

“GlobalFoundries is at the forefront enabling the innovation of AI at the edge. Our 22nm FDX technology is ideally suited for extremely low power, low leakage applications at sensor and intelligent edge computing,” said Mike Hogan, Chief Business Unit Officer at GlobalFoundries. “Partnering with trendsetters like BrainChip will drive the future of intelligent computing utilizing GlobalFoundries’ technology offerings.”

“This is the latest milestone in BrainChip’s continued focus on execution to simplify the integration and proliferation of neuromorphic technology for scaling AIoT,” said Sean Hehir, Chief Executive Officer at BrainChip. “The AKD1500 in the GlobalFoundries’ process demonstrates the synergy of our digital IP with the low leakage 22nm FDX process for compelling edge AI devices and we look forward to more partners integrating Akida IP into their innovative AI applications.”

Along with the delivery of chips in silicon, BrainChip will be offering AKD1500 development boards in the following quarters as it continues to build out its product portfolio. To request a demonstration of the technology and be notified when the development boards are available, interested parties can visit https://brainchip.com/contact/.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Would like to know if we get discussed at all given our relationships with NASA a d AFRL.

The Future of High-Performance Computing and AI: the Nexus of Quantum, Neuromorphic and Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks​

September 20, 2023
10:25 - 10:50
Quantum Computing Summit
Quantum-Computing-Applied-icon.png

• Quantum time, sensing, computing, communications, and networking requirements for building effective quantum computers and networks.
  • Neuromorphic computing, the advent of Spiking Neural Network hardware and the integral role played by ReRAM and other non-volatile memories.
    • SUNY Poly, University of Tennessee at Knoxville and AFRL collaboration as a case study for developing SNN neuromorphic hardware and applications.
    • SNN neuromorphic hardware has ideal SWaP and Rad-hard characteristics for edge, IoT, drone and space technologies.
  • Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks and some primary challenges to merging high-performance computing with biotech cell culture, organoid and gastruloid technologies.
  • Pursuing the nexus of quantum, neuromorphic and bio-hybrid neural nets as a path toward a more general artificial intelligence.
Speakers
Steven-Wood---Headshot.jpg

Steve Wood, Senior Director of Neuromorphic Technologies Development, Center for Nanoscale Science & Engineering - SUNY Polytechnic Institute

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Would like to know if we get discussed at all given our relationships with NASA a d AFRL.

The Future of High-Performance Computing and AI: the Nexus of Quantum, Neuromorphic and Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks​

September 20, 2023
10:25 - 10:50
Quantum Computing Summit
Quantum-Computing-Applied-icon.png

• Quantum time, sensing, computing, communications, and networking requirements for building effective quantum computers and networks.
  • Neuromorphic computing, the advent of Spiking Neural Network hardware and the integral role played by ReRAM and other non-volatile memories.
    • SUNY Poly, University of Tennessee at Knoxville and AFRL collaboration as a case study for developing SNN neuromorphic hardware and applications.
    • SNN neuromorphic hardware has ideal SWaP and Rad-hard characteristics for edge, IoT, drone and space technologies.
  • Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks and some primary challenges to merging high-performance computing with biotech cell culture, organoid and gastruloid technologies.
  • Pursuing the nexus of quantum, neuromorphic and bio-hybrid neural nets as a path toward a more general artificial intelligence.
Speakers
Steven-Wood---Headshot.jpg

Steve Wood, Senior Director of Neuromorphic Technologies Development, Center for Nanoscale Science & Engineering - SUNY Polytechnic Institute
Steve has an AI enhanced hairstyle . Go Steve you good thing 👍😂

• Haha
Top Bottom