BRN Discussion Ongoing

Another of the regular shake's of our tree today.
Personally, can't but help but notice the whiff of manipulator's desperation in the air.
They know their time is running short. 🤣
The world is turning towards us.
Just a matter of time.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
I admit it's sometimes a bit weird to look at partnership after partnership being established and the shareprice go down, sometimes I'm even feeling a bit bad about it. This is only until I think rationally about it, that the value of the company is increasing day for day, while the price is going down, thus Brainchip is becoming an outstanding deal.

When the discrepancy is one day realized, the jump is going to be so much sweeter.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
TD emailed me to say it was a mistake
"there is no IP licence deal as part of the partnership." The error was in the article
Yet Brainchip are happy to post the said article with said mistake on their (Brainchips) LinkedIn page. Strange.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

We gotta be in here somewhere!!

IMG_9314.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

jk6199

Regular
Another of the regular shake's of our tree today.
Personally, can't help but notice the whiff of manipulator's desperation in the air.
They know their time is running short. 🤣
The world is turning towards us.
Just a matter of time.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

My thoughts exactly.

Media release stating a company is going to use BRN technology.

Proven technology from that release!

Yes, price is getting held down, and I too believe shorters starting to get out.

What annoys me is some of the soft c%#ks or "others" here trying to make a big deal of the SP every second day. Where have you been the last few years, it's the stock market lol.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
ok ok now there must be a reason why i wrote this in my diary a little while ago.... 🙂
Fingers crossed. Unless they purchased through Megachips.

Screenshot_20230606-122654_Calendar.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

jk6199

Regular
Fun fact for today.

Over one minute at 1010 this morning, 2,614,867 share transactions took place on NAB Trade for Brainchip!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Fun fact for today.

Over one minute at 1010 this morning, 2,614,867 share transactions took place on NAB Trade for Brainchip!
Oh well, you didn't expect a level playing field did you? 🤣

level-playing-field.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

mrgds

Regular
Fun fact for today.

Hi @jk6199 .............. can confirm,
Just checked commsec, at excactly 10.10.21sec approx $1,000,000.00 changed hands at between 0.45 - 0.445 and mainly CXO ( Chi-X )

Reactions: 4 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

keyeat

Regular
Someone is not a happy bunny ....

1686021071604.png

1686021102835.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Tezza

Regular
Wonder how the 2.30pm RBA announcement will affect us? Hopefully it won't help the shorters too much. Expecting a fools report on our drop soon. Fn wankers

• Fire

mrgds

Regular
Wonder how the 2.30pm RBA announcement will affect us? Hopefully it won't help the shorters too much. Expecting a fools report on our drop soon. Fn wankers
Hey ASIC, ....................... ~10% swings on a daily basis ? ...................maybe something to look into? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey ASIC, ....................... ~10% swings on a daily basis ? ...................maybe something to look into? :rolleyes:
CHFgSmsXEAEP8fz.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

GazDix

Regular
Looking into the new Apple Vision Pro, it uses a new Apple “M2” neural network chip. Anyone know anything about this?

It is just the second version called the 'ultra' which is just an improvement on the original M2 chip. It has beefed up memory and GPU power but no enhanced CPU capablities that implies any kind of Akida inside as far as I can tell.

An Apple app called Octane X uses a decentralised system called Render which is a cryptocurrency which shares GPU power on the blockchain for a fee to boost GPU power to any kind of processing needed such as videos, images and eventually AI processing.

The Vision Pro is damned expensive. $5000 AUD and will be released in 2024. I am not an Apple fan boy, but the XR (mix of VR and AR) technology seems interesting. Over time it may replace laptops and T.Vs, but this will be much further down the track. I am disappointed in its price seeing in theory it should save money by not using LCD seeing it doesn't use screens. Meta's equilvalent is only $500 or so.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
It is just the second version called the 'ultra' which is just an improvement on the original M2 chip. It has beefed up memory and GPU power but no enhanced CPU capablities that implies any kind of Akida inside as far as I can tell.

An Apple app called Octane X uses a decentralised system called Render which is a cryptocurrency which shares GPU power on the blockchain for a fee to boost GPU power to any kind of processing needed such as videos, images and eventually AI processing.

The Vision Pro is damned expensive. $5000 AUD and will be released in 2024. I am not an Apple fan boy, but the XR (mix of VR and AR) technology seems interesting. Over time it may replace laptops and T.Vs, but this will be much further down the track. I am disappointed in its price seeing in theory it should save money by not using LCD seeing it doesn't use screens. Meta's equilvalent is only $500 or so.

Definitely for enthusiasts and niche business usage only at that price point!

Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Just a snippet of whats going on.😩😩
NXXT.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

jk6199

Regular
View attachment 37838
I looked at it this way. If I don't get sucked in and don't sell, it's all white noise.

I feel guilty now as I bought more earlier meaning less for the shorters to buy back for themselves :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
View attachment 37838
Anyone got any clue on this after market trade for 2 billion, 147 million, 483 thousand, 648 shares that is classed as ETXT which apparently is an ETF special trade (some weird symbols not on my keyboard) cross trade?
I note that it does not specify a unit price for this transaction or a value which if was at 42 cents would be 901 million, 943 thousand,132 dollars and 10 cents. So I am assuming this is an Exchange Traded Fund that held our shares and is selling/ transferring/ lending/ magically transmogrifying over 2 billion of our shares from one place to another in a single transaction for some worthy reason?
Wow, if I did that sale my brokerage fee alone would be $992,137.45cents.
And heavens to murgatroid, I shudder to think what my CGT liability would look like!
Would probably have to spend a year dead for tax purposes. 🤣🤣🤣

ETXT.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Anyone got any clue on this after market trade for 2 billion, 147 million, 483 thousand, 648 shares that is classed as ETXT which apparently is an ETF special trade (some weird symbols not on my keyboard) cross trade?
I note that it does not specify a unit price for this transaction or a value which if was at 42 cents would be 901 million, 943 thousand,132 dollars and 10 cents. So I am assuming this is an Exchange Traded Fund that held our shares and is selling/ transferring/ lending/ magically transmogrifying over 2 billion of our shares from one place to another in a single transaction for some worthy reason?
Wow, if I did that sale my brokerage fee alone would be $992,137.45cents.
And heavens to murgatroid, I shudder to think what my CGT liability would look like!
Would probably have to spend a year dead for tax purposes. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 37841
I've seen this a few times on NABTrade, and it seems like it's some sort of balancing error. 2+ billion shares is more than the whole company has on issue, so it can't be a trade.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Top Bottom