BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
No! I’m just trying to formulate my answer Dear DKnees.
I thought you had provided a concise response in 1 word which took me 6 paragraphs.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

jtardif999

Regular
I watch this forum now and then. I read what I can. I love the enthusiasm and the foresight/research.

I will continue to add to my position in BRN as the price drops. I do hope the board and employees at BRN do the same. Retail can only do so much.

I am a bolted on shareholder/believer.

I will take the drop off in the BRN share market price on the chin, as an opportunity, accumulating more as low and as long as this might go. I see plenty of enthusiastic buyers doing the same. I see plenty of opportunities moving forward.

Obviously this is a high risk investment. Nothing is guaranteed.

No advice, of course just a opinion.. it’s imperative you do your own research before investing.

Good luck my fellow Brainchipers. ♥️
I’m interested to know where you see the high risk now HB?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Too many pages posted today, to check if anyone else has mentioned something, but this is the meat of the reply, from Tony Dawe this Monday morning (italics).

(Sorry, I only just checked..)

"BrainChip has over US$20M in cash, which is sufficient for at least the next two years and beyond.

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip is not directly affected by the collapse of the Silicon Valley Bank.

Other companies may be, but I'm not going to speculate about that"

Hopefully that comforts a few 👍
And thanks Tony👍

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Kachoo

Regular
Too many pages posted today, to check if anyone else has mentioned something, but this is the meat of the reply, from Tony Dawe this morning (italics).

"BrainChip has over US$20M in cash, which is sufficient for at least the next two years and beyond.

To the best of my knowledge, BrainChip is not directly affected by the collapse of the Silicon Valley Bank.

DB I love that response ha ha .

Okay so we have about 24 million plus the 15 million now our burn rate is increasing with people so beyond would be we need to have revenue. IMO

The US Government said it would cover the companies deposits so I think the fallout is now just jitters. There will be a few business going broke this is also do to rates and how they leveraged. The rates went hard up but they needed to curb inflation. Basicly over correct under correct and repeat.

Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
This reminds me of a bloke who phoned up triple M radio station many years ago he was the one caller that got through.
All he had to spell was AC/DC
And do you think he could do it.
He spelt it every way but couldn’t get it
Not sure if anyone remembers that
I for one was a long time listener to Uncle Doug.
Certainly, I too enjoyed the Reverend Dr Doug ;) and his sidekick Andrew the Boy Genius From Indoor Cricket (a very young Andrew Denton). Ahhhh, the days!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
So back in August last year I was ruminating over the possibility if us being involved in the Arm V9 architecture (#27,71) but back then I thought it was via the Third Party IP, whereas in reality it will henceforth be via the Cortex M85, unless I'm mistaken, which wouldn't be too shabby!

View attachment 31997
I cannot emphasize enough your tireless work for us. Thank you, you are unique. That anyway but heck, you are sharp as a scalpel! As an avatar I love you 🌹

___
You know that this only proves that AKIDA being compatible with Cortex M85 could feasibly be incorporated in V9 at some future point to upgrade V9's performance if a customer needs more performance for less power.
That does not put my statement into negative perspective. Please keep up your good work for us. Just as you are.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cosors

👀
I cannot emphasize enough your tireless work for us. Thank you you are unique. That anyway but heck (?), you are sharp as a scalpel! As an avatar I love you 🌹

___

That does not put my statement into negative perspective. Please keep up your good work for us. Just as you are.
And if someone explains to you again how you should work
200 (10).gif

• Haha
Too many pages posted today, to check if anyone else has mentioned something, but this is the meat of the reply, from Tony Dawe this morning (italics).

Hi @DingoBorat

I have just had the following confirmation from Tony Dawe:

“Hi …

Ken emailed me tonight to confirm Brainchip has no exposure to SVB.

Regards

Tony Dawe”

Could not be clearer “NO” means “NO”.

So only positives going forward for Brainchip.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

cosors

👀
I cannot emphasize enough your tireless work for us. Thank you you are unique. That anyway but heck (?), you are sharp as a scalpel! As an avatar I love you 🌹

___

...can anyone of you tell me if there is now a comma/semicolon between the two yous?

Learning
UBQT

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1678730750748.png
    1678730750748.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 110 users
...can anyone of you tell me if there is now a comma/semicolon between the two yous?

Larning
UBQT
Hey cosors, go with a comma.

Sorry to correct as well but I think it may be 'Learning', not 'Larning'.

Great to see you're asking as the English language can be pretty tricky at times 😊

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
Hey cosors, go with a comma.

Sorry to correct as well but I think it may be 'Learning', not 'Larning'.

Great to see you're asking as the English language can be pretty tricky at times 😊
Thank you!

I don't think anyone here has ever told you (in meaning of you all) what ARM or 'arm' means in German. Pitifully negligible. Poor
Or pockets empty
"armer Mensch"

• Haha
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
I can see a link to Brainchip with this talk so I hope others enjoy it too!

Most days when I’m exercising I watch/listen to something motivating.

Today I was on the rower and this one came up.

I thought it was accurate, funny and insightful as to why the Fool and others influence others as people follow without even choosing too or knowing why.

There are several relevant points (near the end) re individual thinking and investing which is what many on this forum are doing.

:)

Thanks for sharing that Stable! Nice story to wake up to. Iceberg!

Reactions: 5 users

MDhere

Regular
I have been able to confirm

View attachment 32019 The - - - - - - - of approval is done. Don't show MD this maybe her $2 tatt
Lol love it ER, you still also have room all the way to yr watch too. Maybe an iceberg for u after. lol my next one is the orange kite $2 🤣 whack a small iceberg on ya ER but you have my SEAL of approval on yr one 🤣 what's yrs signify dare i ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Can anyone tell me, who would going to license Akida, if would be integrated in Arm M-85? I´m a little bit confused about the license-procedure and would guess that it´ll be convenient for a customer to buy everything through Arm and doesn´t have to worry about a second agreement with Brainchip... That way Arm could also include a small margin on the BRN-license fee and make profit from that.

By the way: I imagine the Arm M-85 marketed as Arm M-85 E/S/P-variants in the future. Sounds better than Arm M-85 incorporated with Akida 8 nodes.
View attachment 32025
All i can see is billions of octopus arms!!

Reactions: 5 users
How good is it LTH to know that you were there to see the first glimpse of the tip of the iceberg and knowing what you know now, how good does it feel.

Still a long journey to uncover what is hiding from plain site and knowing that what we can’t see, knowing just how massive it’s going to be.

I am in a constant head spin.
Dream on

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom