BRN Discussion Ongoing

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
costs 500 a month to see them. Probably better we cant see them till the Fed starts printing again
Probably fair enough EQ. It's just that I have to go back THERE to check on prices....... it's scary there!!! :)

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

rgupta

Regular
This is what ARM said:

"In order to serve the diverse and growing IoT market, developers require a new standard of secure, high-performance microcontrollers, combined with endpoint ML capabilities," said Paul Williamson, SVP and GM, IoT Line of Business at Arm. "The integration of Arm's highest performance microcontroller with the Akida portfolio enables our partners to deliver on this potential and efficiently handle advanced machine learning workloads.”

ARM’s opinion not mine so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Does it mean that apple is on radar now. Right on target and just need to fire. I assumption.
Dyor

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Adam

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Adam

Regular
Just a sec I have template I can use to check it with. Now where the heck did I put it. It can’t be more than arms length from where I am sitting. I’ll get back to you.😂🤣😂
Snap. Great minds think alike..

ndefries

Regular
Patient: Dr Dr all I can see is dots.
Dr: come closer. I see the problem. You are a brainchip investor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. I thought nobody could see them as they stopped working for me. So I removed them until I had time to check in on it. So... ok, weird. I added it back. Do you see them?

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Oh. I thought nobody could see them as they stopped working for me. So I removed them until I had time to check in on it. So... ok, weird. I added it back. Do you see them?
No, not there atm.

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So back in August last year I was ruminating over the possibility if us being involved in the Arm V9 architecture (#27,71) but back then I thought it was via the Third Party IP, whereas in reality it will henceforth be via the Cortex M85, unless I'm mistaken, which wouldn't be too shabby!

View attachment 31997
Yes. I thought that once SiFive joined the party, Intel and ARM and Nvidia would soon be along for the ride.

Where's AMD?
I think it is useful to compare what ARM said when first announcing that Brainchip was joining its Ecosystem partners last year:

“To support the wealth of opportunities that AI can provide, from automation of industrial devices to improved user experience for consumers, developers need access to intelligence at the edge,” said Mohamed Awad, vice president of IoT and Embedded at Arm. “As part of the Arm AI Partner Program, BrainChip will further enable developers to meet the need for high-performance and ultra-low power edge AI inference, unlocking new opportunities for innovation.”

It seems clear to me that in this May, 2022 announcement ARM was standing back somewhat and leaving it to developers to try out AKIDA as an Ai solution. Of course this led to the Edge Impulse bonanza of excited statements about AKIDA science fiction from a developers standpoint.

A quantum leap has however occured to today's statement where ARM no longer is standing back but actively promoting the advantages of AKIDA being combined with its Cortex M85 its highest performance microcontroller and we have ARM promoting it as a solution to its PARTNERS not just to its developers to play around with to see what it might be able to do.

AKIDA has clearly had the
ARM SEAL OF APPROVAL stamped all over it and such statements by ARM will not be glossed over by its PARTNERS.

Attempts to minimise the significance of this press release have absolutely no value whatsoever to genuine shareholder investors but more importantly to ARM PARTNERS.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes. Akida IP is "plug-and-play" with ARM Cortex M85 IP. Just load the configuration and model libraries via MetaTF and the M85, light blue touch paper and stand back.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 5 users
Whats more scary is what is happening to the US banking system, fed and government..

Its going to be a bumpy ride, everyone should have their own personal plan and back up.

I followed my plan today… and bought more!

Every day is a day closer to retirement.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
I can see a link to Brainchip with this talk so I hope others enjoy it too!

Most days when I’m exercising I watch/listen to something motivating.

Today I was on the rower and this one came up.

I thought it was accurate, funny and insightful as to why the Fool and others influence others as people follow without even choosing too or knowing why.

There are several relevant points (near the end) re individual thinking and investing which is what many on this forum are doing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I followed my plan today… and bought more!

Every day is a day closer to retirement.

Never mind my last post they just printed to bail out the banks. Futures up. Fascinating to see what happened last few days.

Reactions: 5 users

jk6199

Regular
I’ve been travelling today and didn’t realise the ASX was open!
I saw the price drop, then saw the Arm announcement 😎
The world is certainly a mysterious place???
50 cents, 2 for a dollar, my payday tomorrow 🤔, more dog house time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Ok something is definitely broken with them. I’ll look into it.
No probs. I could live without it, but up to you Champion.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
No probs. I could live without it, but up to you Champion.

I don’t check the price on here anyway so it it’s a bother/cost to supply it I’d rather you save the money @zeeb0t
but if others use/find it used then add it back in.

I’m way more interested in the companies progression than daily SP fluctuations.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
I don’t check the price on here anyway so it it’s a bother/cost to supply it I’d rather you save the money @zeeb0t
but if others use/find it used then add it back in.

I’m way more interested in the companies progression than daily SP fluctuations.

Me too, save the money for yourself Z, I’m here for the content not the share price 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
I have been able to confirm

1678696168950.png
The - - - - - - - of approval is done. Don't show MD this maybe her $2 tatt

• Love
  • Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe the release of the information about arm today was released to support the sp, watch it fly after LDA have finished selling.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Taproot

Regular
Also if you have a bit of a squizz at Kenichi Mae ( posts / reactions etc,) you'll probably come to the conclusion that Dino and Kenichi know each other.

Also FYI
Dino Bekis and Katsutoshi Yamazaki both worked at Broadcom for a long time ( At the same time )
I didn't think much of it at the time because Broadcom has 20,000 employees, but on reflection - Dino was VP Broadband Connectivity and he led the company's largest line of business.
Katsutoshi Yamazaki was Director of Sales from 2009-2016
So, they must have worked and known each other !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Top Bottom