BRN Discussion Ongoing

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
BrainChip post by the Head of Executive Education, AI at NVIDIA (Adnan Boz AI Products @ NVIDIA)

View attachment 32027
View attachment 32028

View attachment 32031
View attachment 32029

The Validation from all these companies and key personnel is so significant that it removes any doubt on the Akida technology.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

charles2

Regular
Jesse. Your point of view will prove to be the tip of the iceberg. Maybe I should phrase it....it is proving to be the tip of the ICEBERG. And a big iceberg it is.

Verification Engineer
2h

I’ve been tracking Brainchip very closely, and what they’ve created and who they are partnered with is astonishing, it’s only a matter of time before we see a shift to more neuromorphic architectures such as BrainChip

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
The Validation from all these companies and key personnel is so significant that it removes any doubt on the Akida technology.

100% agree @equanimous

Worth noting too that a 'like' by any of these key industry personnel sends out notifications to their individual LinkedIn networks ie so-and-so from Intel etc liked this BrainChip related post. In terms of getting the BrainChip brand and product out to the right people, it could not work any better - and requires little to no effort from BrainChip themselves

For example imagine the network of industry professionals that will now know that their peer has 'liked' this SiFive post (link) - based on the calibre of likes and their own professional networks of the examples below. It is mind boggling

1678740229129.png

1678739121244.png

1678739146232.png

1678738960747.png

1678738999414.png

1678739025215.png

1678739073159.png

1678739739476.png

1678739765079.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
This reminds me of a bloke who phoned up triple M radio station many years ago he was the one caller that got through.
All he had to spell was AC/DC
And do you think he could do it.
He spelt it every way but couldn’t get it
Not sure if anyone remembers that
I for one was a long time listener to Uncle Doug.

Yes I remember that well. I was actually listening to it live in the car and nearly had an accident I was pissing myself laughing so much

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Hi TFM,

I had the same reservation about the originality of the post. We always knew that Akida was processor agnostic, but that was initially in relation to Akida 1000 SoC.

This statement is about the IP for Akida and the IP for the M85. I think that basically they are saying that Akida IP is "a plug-and-play" fit for the M85. That is, the communications interface for Akida matches a communications i/f for M85 (just like the USB plug and socket, only in silicon), and the communication protocols (I2C etc) are also compatible without any fiddling around.

I was about to suggest this may be related to the 8-bit Akida 2, but the press release talks about the Akida family:
"(BrainChip) the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced it has validated that its Akida™ processor family integrates with the Arm® Cortex®-M85 processor"

... so it is not dependent on the 8-bit version. (Didn't I read somewhere that the 8-bits related to the model libraries, and that actuations were 4-bit?).

All versions of Akida work seamlessly with M85.

It's a bit like verifying Akida 1500 in 22 nm at Global Foundries.
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it.

Reactions: 2 users
This is from the investor presentation back in May 2022.
Most of us already know this but good to see under “Early Adopters” is Mercedes and Valeo.

View attachment 32046
It’s amazing to think back to this time period and reflect on Brainchip’s progress in such a short timeframe.

The technological improvements as well as the far reaching ecosystem we have developed is undeniable. It would be foolish (IMO) at this point in time to think Brainchip will not be a successful major disruptor and innovator in AI.

May it bring riches to us all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

chapman89

Founding Member
If you have a look at this guys LinkedIn profile, his name is Shawn Holiday. And he has liked all of Brainchips posts, check him out.
Oh, and Micron are pretty big in the semiconductor space, they’re worth about US$60 billion.

1C6B5BD1-3140-4C1D-84CE-1816F1A87ADA.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
I always thought the work with NASA was more around validation rather than a significant future revenue model. They don't need 1000s of rovers do they? With DRF that has tremendous smart city applications across the world and may tower over any future automotive application revenue.
And of course Ames is where NASA originally said the research work involving AKIDA technology would be undertaken.

A lot of clues in this science fiction article which reads like something out of Disney’s Tomorrow Land.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Steve10

Regular
This could fire up the tech/growth stocks:

Markets are pricing in a 45% chance of no Fed rate hike on March 22 and a 55% probability that policy makers will raise rates by another 25 basis points to between 4.75% and 5%, according to the CME FedWatch tool. The chances of a 50 basis point hike are now seen at zero after rising to more than 70% early last week.

The central bank is mostly expected to lower its fed-funds rate target to 4.25% to 4.5% by July, which implies at least one rate cut will take place by then, according to 30-day Fed Funds futures.

Fed funds futures slid, with expectations of the Fed's terminal rate sliding to 3.84% in December from above 5% last week.

Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), among other big banks, said it no longer expected the Fed to deliver a rate hike at the end of its two-day policy meeting on March 22.

Barclays (LON:BARC) said that the latest bout of financial market jitters introduced significant uncertainty into the market and that policymakers will pause at next week's meeting.

US CPI tonight forecast to drop 0.4% from 6.4% to 6% YOY. US bond yields have rolled over.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Quatrojos

Regular
I cannot emphasize enough your tireless work for us. Thank you, you are unique. That anyway but heck, you are sharp as a scalpel! As an avatar I love you 🌹

___

That does not put my statement into negative perspective. Please keep up your good work for us. Just as you are.
If you use a semi colon, you relate the two clauses: you love her because she's unique.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
Great find BaconLover.
Our latest Podcast with GFT Ventures co-founder.
Anyone have any doubts about AKIDA and NVIDIA from here on???
Jeff Herbst.......ex NVIDIA Vice President of Business Development for 20 years.

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 2799

• Haha

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
This is impressive

← Back to Team

Jeff Herbst​

Founding Managing Partner

Jeff Herbst is Co-Founding Managing Partner of GFT Ventures. He brings three decades of venture capital, operational, business development and M&A experience. Prior to launching GFT, he spent 20 years as NVIDIA's Vice President of Business Development where he built an ecosystem of accelerated computing applications spanning the domains of AI, Data Science, Autonomous Machines, and Graphics and Visualization. During his tenure at Nvidia, Jeff created the Nvidia GPU Ventures program, overseeing more than 40 global investments and 20 acquisitions valued over $8B. He also led the Nvidia Inception global startup accelerator comprised of more than 8,000 AI, Data Science and High Performance computing companies.

Prior to joining Nvidia, Jeff ran the Business Development function at the Altavista search engine, and was a Partner at the Wilson Sonsini law firm in Palo Alto. He holds a JD from Stanford University and a BS with Honors in Computer Science and Economics from Brown University.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

DK6161

Regular
Chart suggesting we could hit 40's 😐.
Not advice, but with all potential akida links provided here, I'm still holding on.

Can't help but to feel very frustrated though with the lack of material announcements. Fair enough you can't put specific figures on collaborations and partnerships with other companies. So I guess we just have to believe what the CEO has said about increasing sales and focusing on financial figures in future reports.
😓

• Sad

BaconLover

Founding Member
This is impressive

← Back to Team

Jeff Herbst​

Founding Managing Partner

Jeff Herbst is Co-Founding Managing Partner of GFT Ventures. He brings three decades of venture capital, operational, business development and M&A experience. Prior to launching GFT, he spent 20 years as NVIDIA's Vice President of Business Development where he built an ecosystem of accelerated computing applications spanning the domains of AI, Data Science, Autonomous Machines, and Graphics and Visualization. During his tenure at Nvidia, Jeff created the Nvidia GPU Ventures program, overseeing more than 40 global investments and 20 acquisitions valued over $8B. He also led the Nvidia Inception global startup accelerator comprised of more than 8,000 AI, Data Science and High Performance computing companies.

Prior to joining Nvidia, Jeff ran the Business Development function at the Altavista search engine, and was a Partner at the Wilson Sonsini law firm in Palo Alto. He holds a JD from Stanford University and a BS with Honors in Computer Science and Economics from Brown University.
This will definitely bring a different perspective.

Experience is M&A.
Was with NVIDIA, overseeing acquisitions.
Now with what it seems to be a ?hedge fund, investing in future tech.

Wonder what he'll have to say about BRN and AI in general.
And I'm also keen to know if these guys are shareholders? May be they have to disclose it if they are invested in the company 🤔 for full disclosure

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

skutza

Regular
BrainChip post by the Head of Executive Education, AI at NVIDIA (Adnan Boz AI Products @ NVIDIA)

View attachment 32027
View attachment 32028

View attachment 32031
View attachment 32029

While I understand it's hard to do, but blocking out the SP manipulation is so important. i was able to buy for under 50c. ru kidding me? What a joke, but what a great opportunity. This above post alone is worth the buy. What will be the MC of BRN in 2025, that's what I keep saying to myself. Don't worry about today or tomorrow, just keep taking up opportunities when they arise. (mind you I said that at ($1, 80c, 60c lol). But I still stand where I have before, those buys will also be worth it come 2025. Chin up people, anyone who sells, those become someone elses fortune :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom