BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Well let's hope BrainChip can improve our interoperability with Edge Impulse.

Thanks Dio, I learnt a new word today.
😁

Edit: Joke is on me Dio, learnt two new words today. Deplorable and Interoperability 😅😅😅

Thanks SG.
Screenshot_20230307_203259_Chrome.jpg

Learning 🏖

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Frangipani

Regular
Ipsolon Research it is.
There was a spelling mistake in the tweet by Nandan Nayampally (who wrote #ipsilonresearch), and then @Dr E Brown offered yet another version of creative misspelling when he replied to my post, referring to the company as Ispolon, which was in turn erroneously copied by @Fact Finder.
Eselsbrücke (mnemonic trick): IPsolon Research as in IP licences…

Reactions: 1 users

Labsy

Regular
while we are all patting ourselves on the back about this great news the sp has dropped 3.5c WTF
It's called day traders profit taking and jumping on current volatility to trade for small profits... plain and simple. Very short term strategy taking place.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Labsy

Regular
We need to get off the ASX ASAP. This why we have extremely low US investors. Today we had 150,000 shares traded, average is 40,000 or less. We will not get the US investor until we are listed on NASDAQ.
150000 shares? You mean parcels of 40000 or less in the US?
Because on the asx I saw a solid accumulation of nearly 20million shares... on the back of great news.

Reactions: 5 users
"Engaging with lead adopters now. General availability in Q3’2023"

Is it just me, or does anyone else think we'll be seeing some "lead adopters" signing the dotted line before this second generation of Akida is available (Q3 2023) to all their competitors?
Speaking of Lead / Early Adopters.

I'm going back to this infographic I posted mid Feb.

Think we know where we are at the mo and where we are about to go to.

technology-adoption.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Their next batch of X280s may come pre-fitted with Akida 2P.
Back to serious business.

The above statement could be true.

Screenshot_20230307_211145_Chrome.jpg

So Akida 2.0 is already 'Engaging with lead adopters now'.
Hence, the comment from Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

“Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”

So basically all the lead adopters are engaging with Akida 2.0 NOW. And general availability is Q3.

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
"Engaging with lead adopters now. General availability in Q3’2023"

Is it just me, or does anyone else think we'll be seeing some "lead adopters" signing the dotted line before this second generation of Akida is available (Q3 2023) to all their competitors?
You beat me to it. Been writing the same post for the last half hour, lol.

Learning 🏖

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
From a personal perspective as a shareholder in this great company, I’m as excited as hell with what we are seeing unfolding at present from our Brain Chip management with its corner stone “science fiction” Akida 1000 chip and IP and now with the release of Akida 2.0 (in a very short time I might add) and future iterations more sophisticated and intelligent than the last as Peter alluded to in the latest podcast, with AGI just around the corner. Our eco system of early adopters, partners and collaborators with their own very advanced eco systems of partners and collaborators and most importantly customers is feeling to me, like an Akida technological blitzkrieg is about to descend on the tech world and no prisoners are to be taken, either adopt this new incredibly advanced super-efficient architecture and thrive in this new modern world of compute or perish in the waste lands that Von Neumann has become. To all the repudiated individuals don’t despair though, there will be plenty of WANCA’s and shorters their also in technological purgatory waiting in desperation for the very inevitable end.

In my very non bias opinion, BRN is setting itself up effectively to be the future top global powerhouse of a tech dynasty with sophistication and integrity to boot.

Not up ramping, just the facts as I see it, except “technological purgatory” may be a touch of artistic license in that.

Any way, it's good to be a shareholder.:)
Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Cardpro

Regular
Back to serious business.

The above statement could be true.

View attachment 31500
So Akida 2.0 is already 'Engaging with lead adopters now'.
Hence, the comment from Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

“Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”

So basically all the lead adopters are engaging with Akida 2.0 NOW. And general availability is Q3.

Learning 🏖
I am guessing we will see multiple IP agreements soon ❤️ as I hardly doubt all those lead adopters will go through MegaChips

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm sorry, I haven't finished reading it yet, but I have to ask a question now.
I can't keep up with:
first it says Ipsolon, then Ipsilon and FF writes of Ispolon.
What now?
I have to know what I should or can or must look for now?

Oh and one more thing, good morning to all of you!😘☕

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.32.03.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Sproggo

I'm a long term holder, turn 53 at end of 2025.
I couldn't care less about day to share price. I've maxed out my holdings in super so will re-evaluate the portfolio then. Rule of thumb super doubles every 7 years. So end of 2025 I'll be interested in what the share price is doing. Old saying though, "don't sell your winners"
GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I like the sound of this....

"Stay tuned for what's to come!"

Screenshot_20230307_220002_LinkedIn.jpg

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

DK6161

Regular
It's called day traders profit taking and jumping on current volatility to trade for small profits... plain and simple. Very short term strategy taking place.
No offence but, it doesn't sit well with me when people say "Don't worry. Just day traders doing blah blah blah. It's short-term blah blah blah".

Our SP jumping for one day then slowly getting eroded away seems to be a common thing. Wouldn't surprise me if yesterday's gain will be gone by end of next week. Then it will be back to square one. Waiting for the next 4C. Getting over-excited about partnerships.
The sight of a blue sky seems to be the only "short-term" thing that's happening right now.

Frustrated, but still holding.
Not advice.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

No offence but, it doesn't sit well with me when people say "Don't worry. Just day traders doing blah blah blah. It's short-term blah blah blah".

Our SP jumping for one day then slowly getting eroded away seems to be a common thing. Wouldn't surprise me if yesterday's gain will be gone by end of next week. Then it will be back to square one. Waiting for the next 4C. Getting over-excited about partnerships.
The sight of a blue sky seems to be the only "short-term" thing that's happening right now.

Frustrated, but still holding.
Not advice.

I think what we're witnessing is something that is quintessentially different. I don't think anyone knows how to judge this juggernaut (he-he-he) correctly. Perhaps it's because the technology comes from a place called Austrailya, and not America, there might be a lag before everyone catches on. But they will.

There's no doubt in my mind that our "main customers" have been playing around with the prototype and adding their suggestions with the next gen AKIDA 2000 and they're all getting jiggy with it in an "ecosystem" in order to make it more easily deployable with a faster time to production to assist everyone in that ecosystem to benefit.

Simples IMO.

B x

💋

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Bravo

Can someone please help me and get up early enough to watch the Cerence presentation? It’s on at about 5.30 am eastern standard time Aus, unless I’m mistaken. Any takers? TIA. 🥰

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Steve7777

Regular
I can see by what Teksun are involved in why they would be a great fit with us. Just have a look at what they work on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307_222646_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_222646_Chrome.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Rob Telson likes:

Sally Ward-Foxton
Sally Ward-Foxton(She Senior Reporter at EE Times
45 Min.

On STMicroelectronics’s press call this morning, I asked Remi El-Ouazzane about the STM32N6 MCUs – set to be the first ST parts with dedicated AI acceleration – expected to sample around the end of '22.
“The baby is alive and doing well,” he said. “We will have more on this in the coming weeks, but so far so good, we are quite happy with where we are.”
We have already seen home-grown AI accelerators added to parts from companies like NXP Semiconductors and Silicon Labs. If you’re interested in this sector, stay tuned to EE Times | Electronic Engineering Times.
1678192599417.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Rob Telson likes:

Sally Ward-Foxton
Sally Ward-Foxton(She Senior Reporter at EE Times
45 Min.
On STMicroelectronics’s press call this morning, I asked Remi El-Ouazzane about the STM32N6 MCUs – set to be the first ST parts with dedicated AI acceleration – expected to sample around the end of '22.
“The baby is alive and doing well,” he said. “We will have more on this in the coming weeks, but so far so good, we are quite happy with where we are.”
We have already seen home-grown AI accelerators added to parts from companies like NXP Semiconductors and Silicon Labs. If you’re interested in this sector, stay tuned to EE Times | Electronic Engineering Times.
View attachment 31512
Speaking of STMicro they have knocked us off top spot under the "relevance" search on the ARM ecosystem of partners.
We are number 2 out of 119 partners
Arm.jpg

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom