BRN Discussion Ongoing

Gman

Just doubled my holdings - couldn’t resist on a day like this after such overwhelming good news.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 36 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Anyone for some performance figures from the same Forbes article:

"Brainchip offers three Akida IP variants: E, S, and P:

E. The Max Efficiency variant (Akida-E)
provides as many as four nodes (or 16 NPUs), runs as fast as 200MHz, delivers the equivalent of 200 GOPS (giga-operations per second) of performance, and needs only milliwatts of power for operation. The company says that this smaller variant is designed for running simpler AI/ML networks and is intended for use in continuously operating equipment where power consumption is at a premium.

S. The Sensor Balanced variant (Akida-S) can be configured with as many as eight nodes (32 NPUs), runs as fast as 500MHz, and delivers the equivalent of 1 TOPS (trillion operations per second) of performance, which is capable of running object detection and classification workloads.

P. The Performance variant (Akida-P) accommodates as many as 128 nodes (512 NPUs), operates as fast as 1.5GHz, and delivers the equivalent of 50 TOPS. The most capable version of the Performance variant includes optional hardware support for vision transformer networks that take the form of additional nodes in the internal Akida mesh network.

The high-end variant can run the full gamut of AI/ML models in Brainchip’s model zoo to perform tasks including classification, detection, segmentation, and prediction. Together, these Akida variants allow a design team to use one AI/ML architecture that scales from low-power configurations that consume mere microwatts of power to high-performance configurations that deliver dozens of TOPS, and according to BrainChip, can perform HD video object detection at 30 frames per second while consuming less than 75 milliwatts, which could result in very compelling portable vision solutions."

Talk about a versatile solution package.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,

My initial thoughts is that all three could incorporated together and optimized for robotics and cars with each variant tailored to Audio, Visual and
kinesthetic.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
The most exciting thing right now is AI :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Doz

Regular
Come on patent ,,,,,,,,

1678154672282.png
1678154851525.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Oh, and speaking of Si-FIve customers, here's what Ziad Asghar, VP of Product Management for Snapdragon Technology and Roadmap at Qualcomm said in a statement in November 2022.

View attachment 31426

Baring in mind that Prophesee loves us and would no doubt be pushing for our inclusion in to Snapdragon platforms. And SiFive loves us too as can be attested in the latest statement from Phil Dworsky (Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive).

So, come on Qualcomm, just go with the flow, because resistance is literally futile. 🚀

View attachment 31425

And then of course there's this...

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 1.11.4.png

• Fire
  • Love

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Bravo

And this...

feel-the-love-shirt-off.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

jk6199

Regular
This price manipulation after yesterday's great news and confirmation of the chips!

I really liked the firm language of the comments, no pussying around, to the point and confident.

I can't believe the chance is still here to buy more at these prices when some big names have endorsed BRN. I might have to sleep in the dog house a bit longer, but I won't forgive myself if I don't buy more shares.

Yes, I'm still an Akidaholic!

• Haha
  • Fire

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
B3FC106F-4F84-44D3-9430-7D9FCC6A6DF4.jpeg

I think this is the reason why Brainchip is pushing for a different way to benchmark Edge AI processors as TOPS has been weighted to much in terms of power and capability. Akida’s top end is 50 TOPs yet according to Nviso Akida outperformed Nvidia in every way.

So if Akida with much less TOPS then Nvidia processors can outperform them, then benchmarking has to change to ensure true value gets highlighted.

Sorry if I misunderstand this as I am not a super technical guy.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This is news to me.

Screenshot_20230307_134304_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230307_134323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230307_134333_Chrome.jpg

Wow...

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Cardpro

Regular
We need to get off the ASX ASAP. This why we have extremely low US investors. Today we had 150,000 shares traded, average is 40,000 or less. We will not get the US investor until we are listed on NASDAQ.
If we list on US now we will get eaten alive, we need to built strong ship (strong partnerships & revenue sources) before we sail to NASDAQ IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular
Uuuuuuhhhhrrrrmmm...What!!!!!

I'm warming up my chakras and giving myself a migraine trying to will our incorporation in this one into existence.

The patent hasn't been issued as yet or at least not that I can access. This will be one for dear Dodgy Knees to follow up on @Diogense.

View attachment 31446
View attachment 31447

Mate, you're starting to convince me

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
“Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”
Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

Source: https://www.design-reuse-embedded.com/.../brainchip.../...

COMBINED WITH

Google deploys SiFive's Intelligence X280 processor for AI workloads. Hybridizes the RISC-V cores with TPU architecture.
Google is using the RISC-V-based SiFive Intelligence X280 processor in combination with the Google TPU, as part of its portfolio of AI chips.
Fabless chip designer SiFive said that it was also being used by NASA, Tenstorrent, Renesas, Microchip, Kinara, and others.

Source: https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/.../google-deploys.../
Both @NickBRN and @TechGirl jumped fast onto the Google connection thru SiFive and it looked like a solid lead. I would have thought that alone would get our hearts pumping. Are there others that need further convincing?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

Both @NickBRN and @TechGirl jumped fast onto the Google connection thru SiFive and it looked like a solid connection. I would have thought that alone would get our hearts pumping. Are there others that need further convincing?

No, no need for further convincing #48,93 IMO. 😘

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 2799

It would be nice if this week would be a week of announcements! After so long time of silence🧐 the shorts have still problems with dumping

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

DC382E7F-71FE-46BB-A042-B56F47D76B4C.png

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

IloveLamp