BRN Discussion Ongoing

Easytiger

Regular
🤔 any current partner who will do objectively good things for their competitor, masking their true agenda as they need popular support until they can work out how to bring an SNN chip to market with low power and one shot learning.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Now on a speculative note.

Not long ago Blue Wireless Technologies was looked at with some hope because of the appearance of Mercedes vehicles in its video demonstration of intelligent wireless technology to maintain connection for vehicles travelling at high speed. It will be presenting at CES 2023 but in the linked notice is the following announcement:

"This is an exciting time for Blues. In addition to exhibiting at CES, Blues will be launching a new product feature–the first of its kind in the IoT space–which will revolutionize the way businesses interact with devices deployed in the field. The official announcement will be made in early January 2023."

What can it be that has never been done before in the IOT space?

No idea if we should be excited but does sound like we will not have long to wait to be disappointed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Not long ago Blue Wireless Technologies was looked at with some hope because of the appearance of Mercedes vehicles in its video demonstration of intelligent wireless technology to maintain connection for vehicles travelling at high speed. It will be presenting at CES 2023 but in the linked notice is the following announcement:

"This is an exciting time for Blues. In addition to exhibiting at CES, Blues will be launching a new product feature–the first of its kind in the IoT space–which will revolutionize the way businesses interact with devices deployed in the field. The official announcement will be made in early January 2023."

No idea if we should be excited but does sound like we will not have long to wait to be disappointed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is something that AI will be able to avoid in the future:

Four dead after two helicopters collide near Sea World on the Gold Coast​

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...sedgntp&cvid=bb828411962f44c1895b7ace0558feb0

The Loyal Wingman drone flock control system or something similar will eliminate the possibility of aircraft collisions.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

Xray1

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Wasn't it Peter that stated earlier that there were things that Akida could be used for by other Co's and developers that we couldn't even contemplate for now.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This Blues wireless at NDC Conferences (Oslo 30 September 2022)

Brandon Satrom talk about "low power hardware".

Screenshot_20230102_184053_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230102_184213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Learning 🏖

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Wasn't it Peter that stated earlier that there were things that Akida could be used for by other Co's and developers that we couldn't even contemplate for now.
Yes he has said things like that but my favourite line was delivered by Ken Scarince in his presentation to German investors:

‘AKIDA Technology will disrupt industries that do not yet exist.’

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

robsmark

Regular
Hi All

The CHATGpt discussions starting with @chapman89 had caught my imagination and having read Jordan B. Peterson’s book his video posted today led to some further reading and I discovered the following paper/blog thought piece.

I personally believe that this thought piece is a must read for a whole range of reasons one of which is related to investing and research.

This piece makes clear that a political and moral framework can be programmed or developed into CHATGpt so that a narrative is produced regardless of the question asked.

So as an investor consider what such moral and political narratives would be pursued were you to ask the question which are the oil explorers with the largest reserves still to come on line that are available to invest in on the ASX?

What publicly listed biotechnology companies are working on brain computer interphases?

What if you asked is Brainchip a good company to invest in? Could you get a response framed by the morality of working with defence contractors?

Using Google you just get links not a programmed narrative based on political or moral constraints. This is an entirely new ball game.

This next step raises many questions we all need to individually understand and be aware of as the social engineering implications inherent in this technology advance are unprecedented.

Could a MF pay for a particular narrative to run within the system?

In China imagine what narrative could be propagated by such a system.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I can help but continually revert back to AfterPay when contemplating the potential value of this company.

AfterPay reached an approximate value of $40b on the ASX before cooling off and being acquired by Square for $39b. I believe the last ASX revenue report was $500m.

There’s no denying that it was a one trick pony. It didn’t offer anything that many other BNPL companies did at the time, it simply got traction. No unique technology, applicable to one sector, nothing much to patent, nothing special whatsoever really.

Then theres us:
- A game changing technology with seemingly endless use cases
- Competing, and leading in a space that most other market leaders are trying to dominate
- Protected by an army of patents
- Catching the attention of industry (for Mercedes to use us is incredible, let alone NASA and god knows who else)

I still think we’re early. I mean from an industry perspective, we came out of nowhere. Think about it… Big tech is watching Intel - the market leader - to see what they can do with Loihi when ready for market. They had been beating the Neuromorphic drum, and undoubtedly under pre-contracts with many existing clients. Big tech would have been looking at the numbers and considering what their development options were, then bam, out of seemingly nowhere Akida is released. Smaller, faster, lower power, cheaper and available. But it’s from a startup in a country nobody takes seriously, and it has a $200m MC at the time. It’s quite unbelievable, but its irresponsible for big tech not to take a look at least. Then they realise, it’s the real deal, and products that they were considering developing have the potential to be better, and cheaper than they had originally thought, so it’s back to the drawing board.

Now this may or may not have been how things occurred, but I betting it’s not too far off.

It took time to gain exposure, it took time to gain confidence, and it takes time to develop products - but if Mercedes, NASA, and Valeo are close, you’d think that others under the EAP probably are too, and if half the dots drawn on here come true… well…

Intel have spent more (significantly - I can’t find the figures but remember seeing them a while back) developing Loihi than the entire Market Cap of Brainchip - and it’s not a patch as good as it. They’ve practically admitted this by offering Akida under their name! Surely this alone speaks of how undervalued we currently are?

I just fail to see how we can‘t compete with the value of a company like Afterpay, that essentially ran on hype.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 91 users

misslou

Founding Member
I can help but continually revert back to AfterPay when contemplating the potential value of this company.

AfterPay reached an approximate value of $40b on the ASX before cooling off and being acquired by Square for $39b. I believe the latest ASX revenue report was $500m.

There’s no denying that it was a one trick pony. It didn’t offer anything that many other BNPL companies did at the time, it simply got traction. No unique technology, applicable to one sector, nothing much to patent, nothing special whatsoever really.

Then theres us.
- A game changing technology with seeming endless use cases
- Competing, and leading in a space that most other market leaders are trying to dominate
- Catching the attention of industry (for Mercedes to use us is incredible, let alone NASA and god knows who else)

I still think we’re early. I mean from an industry perspective, we came out of nowhere. Think about it… Big tech is watching Intel - the market leader - to see what they can do with Loihi when ready for market. They had bean beating the Neuromorphic drum, and undoubtedly under pre-contracts with many existing clients. Big tech would have been looking at the numbers and considering what their development options were, then bam, out of the blue Akida is released. Smaller, faster, lower power, cheaper and available. But it’s from a startup in a country nobody takes seriously, and it’s a $200m company at the time. It’s quite unbelievable, but its irresponsible for big tech not to take a look at least. Then they realise, it’s the real deal, and products that they were considering developing have the potential to be better, and cheaper than they had originally thought, so it’s back to the drawing board.

Now this may or may not have been how things transpire, but I betting it’s not too far off.

It took time to gain exposure, it took time to gain confidence, and it takes time to develop products - but if Mercedes, NASA, and Valeo are close, you’d think that others under the EAP probably are too, and if half the dots drawn on here come true.

Intel have spent (significantly - I can’t find the figures but remember seeing them a while back) developing Loihi than the entire Market Cap of Brainchip - and it’s not a patch as good as it. They’ve practically admitted this by offering Akida under their name! Surely this alone speaks of how undervalued we currently are?

I just fail to see how we can‘t compete with the value of a company like Afterpay, that essentially ran on hype.
Really well said. This articulates what I’ve been expecting for the 2 years I’ve held.
I try to keep my excitement in check, low expectations means either no disappointment or a pleasant surprise.
But I just cannot see any realistic reason we won’t match or exceed the biggest success stories.
Right place, right time, right technology, in everything, everywhere.

So you can see the terrible job I do of trying to keep my expectations low.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 55 users

AfterPay reached an approximate value of $40b on the ASX before cooling off and being acquired by Square for $39b. I believe the latest ASX revenue report was $500m.

Then theres us.
- A game changing technology with seeming endless use cases

I still think we’re early. I mean from an industry perspective, we came out of nowhere. Think about it… Big tech is watching Intel - the market leader - to see what they can do with Loihi when ready for market. They had been beating the Neuromorphic drum, and undoubtedly under pre-contracts with many existing clients. Big tech would have been looking at the numbers and considering what their development options were, then bam, out of seemingly nowhere Akida is released. Smaller, faster, lower power, cheaper and available. But it’s from a startup in a country nobody takes seriously, and it’s a $200m company at the time. It’s quite unbelievable, but its irresponsible for big tech not to take a look at least. Then they realise, it’s the real deal, and products that they were considering developing have the potential to be better, and cheaper than they had originally thought, so it’s back to the drawing board.

Now this may or may not have been how things transpire, but I betting it’s not too far off.

It took time to gain exposure, it took time to gain confidence, and it takes time to develop products - but if Mercedes, NASA, and Valeo are close, you’d think that others under the EAP probably are too, and if half the dots drawn on here come true.

Intel have spent (significantly - I can’t find the figures but remember seeing them a while back) developing Loihi than the entire Market Cap of Brainchip - and it’s not a patch as good as it. They’ve practically admitted this by offering Akida under their name! Surely this alone speaks of how undervalued we currently are?

I currently believe in the future we will easily surpass 40 billion AUD. What happens this year will give me more of a clue if that will happen though.
I like the timing of our tech being brought out. As we know it has taken time to get where we are. And good luck to other companies trying to get past out patents to achieve something comparable or better.
Also this is just the first iteration of Akida.
Future competition and current competition are choking on our dust.

Somebody please sedate me 💉 💊💊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
Really well said. This articulates what I’ve been expecting for the 2 years I’ve held.
I try to keep my excitement in check, low expectations means either no disappointment or a pleasant surprise.
But I just cannot see any realistic reason we won’t match or exceed the biggest success stories.
Right place, right time, right technology, in everything, everywhere.

So you can see the terrible job I do of trying to keep my expectations low.
If it helps I can suggest that you seem to be downramping by comparing Brainchip’s potential only to Australian success stories when ten times Microsoft is an available valuation not yet achieved.

I mean if it was a Position Vacant what other known company has a better CV than Brainchip to apply for the position???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

TECH

Regular
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.

Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.

Renesas Culture, not so different from ours.

They chose us, remember that thought. 🤓 Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.

Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.

Renesas Culture, not so different from ours.

They chose us, remember that thought. 🤓 Tech.
Yeah that's nothing to get excited about😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
A poll for BRN

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
A poll for BRN
This really did give me a good old chuckle thanks @Rise from the ashes 😂😂.
I’m super excited for 2023 and what it may bring for BRN shareholders. Like a few of us, I’m guarded on how big CES will be for us directly…although I bloody love big surprises. Mercedes Mark II announcement please!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
This really did give me a good old chuckle thanks @Rise from the ashes 😂😂.
I’m super excited for 2023 and what it may bring for BRN shareholders. Like a few of us, I’m guarded on how big CES will be for us directly…although I bloody love big surprises. Mercedes Mark II announcement please!
😂 Glad to bring a smile to your face mate. It's the best expression to wear.
Eye's of the tech world will be watching with keen interest at CES.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Rise ,
I’m excited beyond belief for 2023 ,

I think there’s a lot of dry powder on the sidelines waiting to pull the trigger on BRN , just one more partnership/ surprise/ commercial deal & we are flying .

I can feel it in my Niagara Falls tonight that we are getting a Ann tomorrow morning

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Rise ,
I’m excited beyond belief for 2023 ,

I think there’s a lot of dry powder on the sidelines waiting to pull the trigger on BRN , just one more partnership/ surprise/ commercial deal & we are flying .

I can feel it in my Niagara Falls tonight that we are getting a Ann tomorrow morning
Haha I can't contain my excitement anymore due to the fact the ducks are lining up ready to be pinged.
And your post just added to my excitement. 🥂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I've taken up baking bread to somehow distract myself.
Going for the half arsed rustic look😂
I clearly have almost zero idea of what I'm doing.
Arghh forgot to sprinkle flour on this one
Well not pleased with how this loaf looks like.
Last image was first attempt other one was second attempt.
Third attempt is in another thread set up for baking.

Attachments

• IMG_20230102_204630181.jpg
    IMG_20230102_204630181.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20230102_212756256.jpg
    IMG_20230102_212756256.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20230102_221305656.jpg
    IMG_20230102_221305656.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20230102_234102831.jpg
    IMG_20230102_234102831.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20230102_071629697~3.jpg
    IMG_20230102_071629697~3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Haha I can't contain my excitement anymore due to the fact the ducks are lining up ready to be pinged.
And your post just added to my excitement. 🥂
1E7763F4-0FB2-45B6-ABBB-CA3584FAB8C6.png
agree mate , this is how I see things to .

Giddy up you good thing

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom