Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

DK6161

Regular
Hi DK,

Not sure I understand your statement.

Vanguard choose asx 300 and above is to reduce volatile of their ETF.

Vanguard choose which company to go into different Vanguard ETF. Some company are in more than one ETF.

So my understanding is Vanguard do choose.

Learning.
John Bogle would be horrified if this is true.
In seriousness, no they are dictated by market cap

Reactions: 1 users
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

Fantastic that Mercedes consider it to be so important

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

A reminder of what Markus SchƤfer posted 8 months ago regarding Mercedes Benz and neuromorphic computing

3D6D9550-44BA-42A6-8AA6-9ADB7563F844.jpeg

To achieve this, this extraordinary #research prototype uses an innovative form of information processing known as neuromorphic computing. With it, the hardware runs so-called spiking neural networks, which are basically artificial neural networks that imitate the natural counterpart in the human brain. They only send signals when a spike occurs ā€“ which reduces #energy consumption by orders of magnitude.

The working example in the #EQXX is the "Hey Mercedes" hot-word detection we developed together with California-based artificial intelligence experts from BrainChip Holdings Limited. Itā€™s structured along neuromorphic principles and is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Thanks for sharing.
Is this on LinkedIn? So I can comment on it and thank Brainchip for making it happen šŸ˜

Was posted a few months ago by Prophesee here

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
This is definitely an old article and was first published when they started releasing their development boards MONTHS before they announced they had found their missing twin Brainchip. It was a story for the ages.

Separated by oceans and continents at birth neither one knowing the other existed but yet sensing something was missing and that they would never be whole until they found each other.

It was such an emotional meeting when across a crowded trade show they saw each otherā€™s freshly ironed table cloths.

It even says so at the end in the fine
Print:

ā€œThis article originally ran on sister site EE Times.ā€

The answer is always in the fine print.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Have we looked at a company called BluWireless before?

Brainchip staff regularly like their posts and Sean Hehir has said they weā€™re working closely with a Telecommunications company, and just in the last 24 hours Anil Mankar has congratulated one of their staff.

Renesas is one of BluWireless partners.

A snippet here about BluWireless-

ā€œBlu Wireless is disrupting the market with our ultra-fast and seamless 5G mmWave solutions. We are committed to developing cutting-edge network technology that helps set our customers apart as market leaders and innovatorsā€

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Have we looked at a company called BluWireless before?

Brainchip staff regularly like their posts and Sean Hehir has said they weā€™re working closely with a Telecommunications company, and just in the last 24 hours Anil Mankar has congratulated one of their staff.

Renesas is one of BluWireless partners.

A snippet here about BluWireless-

ā€œBlu Wireless is disrupting the market with our ultra-fast and seamless 5G mmWave solutions. We are committed to developing cutting-edge network technology that helps set our customers apart as market leaders and innovatorsā€

Never heard of them before but coincidentally Sailesh Chittipeddi from Renesas also liked that same post

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
This is definitely an old article and was first published when they started releasing their development boards MONTHS before they announced they had found their missing twin Brainchip. It was a story for the ages.

Separated by oceans and continents at birth neither one knowing the other existed but yet sensing something was missing and that they would never be whole until they found each other.

It was such an emotional meeting when across a crowded trade show they saw each otherā€™s freshly ironed table cloths.

It even says so at the end in the fine
Print:

ā€œThis article originally ran on sister site EE Times.ā€

The answer is always in the fine print.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You are so funny Fact Finder

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Some love is unrequited but not so between Brainchip and Blu Wireless Technologies it would seem.

It certainly appears as if Jesse Chapman has found a relationship worthy of the 1,000 Eye gaze.

But in the ubiquitous AKIDA technology world all cables and wireless transmissions secret or otherwise lead to Damascus.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
Anyone care to guess whose Third Party IP is being unpacked at Blu Wireless:

Senior Front End Design Engineer​

Apply Now
  • Employment Type:permanent, full-time
  • Date Added:18/10/2022

About Us​

Blu Wireless is disrupting the market with our ultra-fast and seamless 5G mmWave wireless solutions. We are committed to developing cutting-edge network technology that helps set our customers apart as market leaders and innovators.

Making Waves​

From our Global HQ in Bristol, we are leading a new era of high-speed connectivity. We utilise mmWave frequencies to generate cost-effective, reliable, and ultra-fast wireless networks.
Our unique mmWave solutions are engineered for emerging connectivity needs ā€“ from smart city networks to connected vehicles. We work together with integrators, manufacturers, and service providers to deliver the superior speeds of connectivity needed for the data-intensive applications of the future. Thatā€™s why weā€™re trusted partners of the worldā€™s biggest names in telecoms and technology.

About the Role​

We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Senior Front End Design Engineer to take part in the architecture design and implementation of BWT IPs and SoC to ASIC and FPGA technologies.
As part of the Front-End team, your role will include:
  • Writing specification at ASIC or FPGA level and block level to meet marketing and system level requirements.
  • Taking part in the micro-architecture.
  • Code at RTL level from specification and associated design benches.
  • Performing static checks such as lint, clock domain crossing, and reset checks.
  • Performing prototype RTL ASIC synthesis, DFT checks, and Logic Equivalence Checking.
  • Performing FPGA implementation of the RTL.
  • Participating in projects milestone reviews, check-lists execution, and tracking of the associated documents (specification, architecture, implementation, verification plan, etc.).
  • Performing 3rd party IP due diligence, unpacking, and configuration.
  • Taking part in the chip level signoff activities.
  • Taking part in the teamā€™s design rule definition and its maintenance.
The following skills are desirable, and applicants should have experience of some of these:
  • TCL, Python, Makefile, shell scripting.
  • FPGA prototyping using Xilinx Vivado suite.

About You​

We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Senior Front End Design Engineer to take part in the architecture design and implementation of BWT IPs and SoC to ASIC and FPGA technologies.
As part of the Front-End team, your role will include:
  • Writing specification at ASIC or FPGA level and block level to meet marketing and system level requirements.
  • Taking part in the micro-architecture.
  • Code at RTL level from specification and associated design benches.
  • Performing static checks such as lint, clock domain crossing, and reset checks.
  • Performing prototype RTL ASIC synthesis, DFT checks, and Logic Equivalence Checking.
  • Performing FPGA implementation of the RTL.
  • Participating in projects milestone reviews, check-lists execution, and tracking of the associated documents (specification, architecture, implementation, verification plan, etc.).
  • Performing 3rd party IP due diligence, unpacking, and configuration.
  • Taking part in the chip level signoff activities.
  • Taking part in the teamā€™s design rule definition and its maintenance.
The following skills are desirable, and applicants should have experience of some of these:
  • TCL, Python, Makefile, shell scripting.
  • FPGA prototyping using Xilinx Vivado suite.

About You​

Knowledge and experience:
  • You have a masters or PhD or proof of experience to that level in the field.
  • Ability to work in a highly motivated commercially driven environment.
Your personal qualities:
  • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to:
    • Build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
    • Work as a team player, sharing and liaising closely with other team members
    • Communicate complex information to others within the technical community
  • A thorough, persistent, methodical, and focused approach to problem-solving, with an ability to proactively identify technical needs and to work across the organisation to effectively resolve them with great attention to detailā€

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Slade

Top 20
Ben Stiller Model GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TopCat

Regular
I think this is interesting šŸ¤” Edge Impulse and Silicon Labs on their new ML chip. In this presentation FOMO ( faster objects more objects ) is mentioned which was also discussed in the recent podcast with Edge Impulse. Some big customers potentially here with this. A very important slide comes up at 16:50 in a power consumption comparison with competitors chips.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Interesting use case and a patent allowing secure chip to chip meta data communication would come in handy in my opinion:

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
C76E17C3-8409-4D25-85ED-ADA8149F08A1.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Interesting use case and a patent allowing secure chip to chip meta data communication would come in handy in my opinion:

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• US 11,429,857, "Secure Voice Communications System," protects a system to establish secure voice communications between a local and a remote neural network device. Information is encrypted by transmitting spike timing rather than original data, rendering it useless to anyone intercepting the transmission

• Fire
  • Love

LexLuther77

Regular
In my opinion the shorters would all be betting on the 4c being released on Oct 31. Lets hope BRN management announce it earlier with some good revenue so all shorters get whatā€™s coming to them. Sort of a ā€œlessonā€ to them to leave us alone.. šŸ˜‰
I agree. Motley Fool probably being one of the largest imo. A well timed article?ā€¦ I think not. Iā€™m sure our 4c will be as good or better than the lastā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Realinfo

Regular
ā€™You gotta ax-sent-uate the positive
ee-lim-inate the negative
latch on to the affirmative
donā€™t mess with Mr In-betweenā€™

With the third quarter 4C coming this week, we have to take Bingā€™s advice and remain positiveā€¦no matter what the report tells us.

Our much admired CEO has told us in the wake of no announcements, because of the need for absolute confidentiality, we should watch the financials. By advising this, Sean and his merrymen are saying that sales and the subsequent revenue will be the measure of their success...no ifā€™s, butā€™s or maybeā€™s.

Iā€™m all in with Akidaā€¦it worksā€¦it has plenty of loversā€¦it has no competition (even the 1000 eyes have yet to come up with any)ā€¦it is the real thing.

Iā€™m hoping for the best, but even if the third quarter 4C provides one of Seanā€™s lumpy results, me myself personally is gunna accentuate the positive.

• Love
Reactions: 43 users
ā€™You gotta ax-sent-uate the positive
ee-lim-inate the negative
latch on to the affirmative
donā€™t mess with Mr In-betweenā€™

With the third quarter 4C coming this week, we have to take Bingā€™s advice and remain positiveā€¦no matter what the report tells us.

Our much admired CEO has told us in the wake of no announcements, because of the need for absolute confidentiality, we should watch the financials. By advising this, Sean and his merrymen are saying that sales and the subsequent revenue will be the measure of their success...no ifā€™s, butā€™s or maybeā€™s.

Iā€™m all in with Akidaā€¦it worksā€¦it has plenty of loversā€¦it has no competition (even the 1000 eyes have yet to come up with any)ā€¦it is the real thing.

Iā€™m hoping for the best, but even if the third quarter 4C provides one of Seanā€™s lumpy results, me myself personally is gunna accentuate the positive.
I am in love with the fact Sean Hehir used lumpy and not bumpy.

Bumpy = Bad

Lumpy = Good

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I am in love with the fact Sean Hehir used lumpy and not bumpy.

Bumpy = Bad

Lumpy = Good

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Lumpy

Screenshot_20221022-111720_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom