BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
It is weird what you can find with Dr. Google when you are looking for the price of a memristor which is seemly difficult to buy in lots of one memristor but an eight memristor array costs $US240.00 plus tax if you would like to buy one. It strikes me that adding a memristor to AKIDA would just about double the cost and would also definitely make fabrication less straight forward which would also add to the cost.

However in the process the following link took me to a surprising place where in the middle of memristors was Brainchip. No idea why other than as we know Brainchip and AKIDA are striving to become ubiquitous:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think @Slymeat put it there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Quick basic chart while here.

Liking the recent possible Symmetrical Tri forming.

I could live with one more small dip to lower TL ~ mid / high 80's & then a clear BO with supporting vol through low 90's.

Symm Tri's can break either way as opposed to the general rules of Ascending & Descending Tri's.

BRN D BAR 13.10.22.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Slade

Top 20
So much in that link above. Here is some:

Valeo Driver Monitoring at the Paris Motor Show
A camera-based technology that tracks driver alertness, the driver monitoring system identifies the driver and monitors their attentiveness.
Distraction and drowsiness detection
The system alerts the driver when it detects signs of drowsiness or distraction. It also ensures that the driver has their eyes on the road when they need to resume driving in manual mode, in a Level 2+ automated vehicle. The upgrade will help reduce accidents related to fatigue and distraction.
Driver identification Camera-based driver identification offers greater personalization, enabling the driver to customize their settings and preferences.
Future features Driver authentication
Authentication provides a much higher level of security for camera-based person recognition than simple identification. It would enable functions such as e-payment, as well as biometrics for accessing (and even starting) the vehicle.
Emotion recognition
Valeo wants to use technology to counteract negative emotions. Using a camera to observe facial expressions such as mouth and eyebrow movements, the vehicle could propose soft music or ambient lighting, for example, in response to passengers’ moods.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Have we actuarially had two announcements, in two days? 🤔😛
Wake up DingoBorat, it’s all a dream, not possible to get two announcements in two days mate. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
More:
Valeo’s third-generation LiDAR scanner at “Mondial de l’Auto” Its primary purpose: to enhance road safety Thanks to its laser-based system, the third-generation LiDAR scanner – SCALA 3 LiDAR – recreates a 3D image of the vehicle’s surroundings using a point cloud, with an as yet unparalleled resolution for an automotive system.
It sees everything, even objects that are invisible to the human eye. It can also identify objects – such as a tire – left on an unlit black asphalt road more than 150 meters ahead that neither the driver, cameras nor radars can detect.
It also features embedded high-performance software based on artificial intelligence algorithms, which enables it to steer the vehicle’s trajectory, anticipating obstacle-free zones on the road ahead.
Valeo’s third-generation LiDAR makes driving safer and gives time back to the driver in bothersome driving situations, such as when traveling at low or medium speed in heavy traffic.
The third-generation LiDAR will arrive on the market in 2024 Stellantis has chosen Valeo’s third-generation LiDAR to equip multiple models of its different automotive brands from 2024.
The Valeo SCALA 3 LiDAR will enable these vehicles to be certified for Level 3 automation.

The first two cars in the world capable of achieving Level 3 automation are equipped with Valeo’s LiDAR T
he Honda Legend and Mercedes S-Class are the only two vehicles in the world to have reached Level 3 automation. That means that, under certain circumstances, the driver can safely divert their attention from the road [on the highway and in dense traffic (initially up to a limit of 60 km/h)]. Both models are equipped with Valeo’s LiDAR technology, the key automation component that the Group is the only company to series-produce.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Kozikan

Regular
I note that the last 4C said that:

" BrainChip incurred $0.77M in third party licenses and hardware related to the development of next-generation Akida engineering samples."

So now that we know where $390,000 AUD ended up. I wonder what they purchased with the remaining $AUD 380,000 ??!!!
Sorry Xray1, just a small point and I’m happy to be proven wrong.
BrainChip today have released a price sensitive Ann re the ownership and purchase of JAST ,horray Great move.
So my assumption from that price sensitive Ann is ... , that this purchase has only just been completed and has just occurred, therefore the ASX is now updated and fully informed.
Given this assumption, I think it’s fair and reasonable to assume any backdated connection to the previous 4C expenditures are not related.
Imo , the previous 4C expenditure of .77 mil Usd is unrelated to today’s Ann.
I’m more than happy to be proven incorrect in my thoughts.
Love your work and look forward to more to come.
Edit: just wondering Xray1 , would it be possible for the payment process to have begun before 4C and only just now completed. Perhaps TonyD can enlighten?
I’m open to any input

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
BrainChip is trusted by Valeo. They got to be trusting us with something.

1665645928344.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Considering our great mutual partnership with Prophesee would we naturally be involved with this partnership or are iCatch only using Prophesee in another way…I’m confused here 🤔. This article from May but noting now that this chip has recently been mass produced into a European car manufacturer for their driver monitoring system. 🤞 View attachment 18699

Now iCatch has collaborated with Prophesee on Event-based Metavision sensing projects that integrated iCatch’s V57 AI vision processor with the new Sony Semiconductor Solutions (“SSS”) stacked Event-based Vision Sensor IMX636, realized in collaboration between SSS and Prophesee.
iCatch built the OpenMVCam development platform for all algorithm partners and ODM customers to design a variety of AI products, systems and applications on many market segments like surveillance, smart healthcare, in-cabin monitor system, smart home, industrial automation, smart city and so on.

SSS’s Event-based Vision Sensor can be the input source for iCatch AI vision processor, based on iCatch built-in NPU acceleration engine and proprietary CV processing hardware engine. It can integrate Prophesee Metavision Intelligence SDK and other 3rd party’s machine vision algorithms to support end customers’ AI vision applications such as DMS and OMS in automotive in-cabin, patient/elder fall detection in home healthcare and hospitals, intruder detection in home surveillance, anomaly detection in industrial automation, gesture control in smart home appliance, eye tracking in AR/VR and so on.

This was kinda discussed the other day, TopCat 😉

We know...

1) Thanks to Chapman, that Prophesee has been dealing with BrainChip, since sometime last year.
2) Prophesee had evaluation boards out in April.
3) Prophesee is now mass producomg their Event Based Vision Sensor.
4) Sony, has only one Event Based Vision Sensor in their catalog, made by Prophesee.
5) Prophesee has said that BrainChip is the other half of their solution.
6) Both being Event Based, there would not be a lengthy, or time consuming marriage, of the technologies.

Hmm, think I'll definitely listen to that podcast tonight..

_20221013_180305.JPG

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TopCat

Regular
This was kinda discussed the other day, TopCat 😉

We know...

1) Thanks to Chapman, that Prophesee has been dealing with BrainChip, since sometime last year.
2) Prophesee had evaluation boards out in April.
3) Prophesee is now mass producomg their Event Based Vision Sensor.
4) Sony, has only one Event Based Vision Sensor in their catalog, made by Prophesee.
5) Prophesee has said that BrainChip is the other half of their solution.
6) Both being Event Based, there would not be a lengthy, or time consuming marriage, of the technologies.

Hmm, think I'll definitely listen to that podcast tonight..

View attachment 18767
I just wasn’t sure if they ( iCatch ) were using Brainchip IP or have come up with their own version. If we are involved, who would be the car maker who is using it right now? ( like the picture btw 🙂)

Reactions: 5 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
A little birdie told me that it is a big deal for this Professor to come out of the closet in favour of SNN technology, supporting the shifting of compute to the Edge by making every sensor smart and criticising the old school 500 watt guzzling Dojo built by Tesla as the redundant past dinosaur type thinking that has no place in the future.

He is also completely independent of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I really like your little birdie FF, please ask your birdie for more. 😂😂😂

What a fantastic two day for Brainchip I tells you, having a Patient granted and Strengthened Patient Portfolio, in two consecutive day. And Green SP is fantastic.

So its must be me, everytime I leave Aus, the SP goes green. Unexpectedly had to leave Aus yesterday morning and travel for 20+ hours. To the green pasture of Viet Nam.
20221013_083212.jpg

Same things happened in June. Post in thread 'BRN Discussion 2022' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-95411

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

PS, maybe we should do a Learning travel funds and sending me overseas all the time and keep the SP Green. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Attachments

• 09E5E26B-7A62-4A80-988A-5CB003F8F52E.jpeg
    09E5E26B-7A62-4A80-988A-5CB003F8F52E.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 969C385E-22A5-4FFC-8300-E54515EBDABA.jpeg
    969C385E-22A5-4FFC-8300-E54515EBDABA.jpeg
    543.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
I just wasn’t sure if they ( iCatch ) were using Brainchip IP or have come up with their own version. If we are involved, who would be the car maker who is using it right now? ( like the picture btw 🙂)
No idea who the car maker is..

"iCatch has co-developed EVS-based intelligent vision processing system with Sony Semiconductor Solutions (SSS) and Prophesee"

Looks like this is maybe not the "Sony" EBVS? Like you were originally questioning?

The Sony one, would now include AKIDA IP and its possible, if iCatch has developed their own, that it does too, due to the Prophesee-Brainchip connection..

I might have jumped the gun a bit 🙄 but my understanding, from the latest podcast, that I'm intending to listen to tonight 🙄, is that Prophesee basically needed AKIDA, to make their sensor work/work to its optimum.

So if this iCatch sensor, isn't using AKIDA, it's trash (or at least already outdated) in my humble opinion..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing

Fantastic that Mercedes consider it to be so important

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Not a lot of votes as yet.

Surely we can push to get this over the line.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Moonshot

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JoMo68

Regular
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Done!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
From today's announcement.

"BrainChip (Global leader in) neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that its patent portfolio is further
strengthened with a new milestone that demonstrates the Company’s intention and openness to recognise essential technologies of other parties and acquire their IP for long-term competitive advantage"

Inserted italics, for brevity 😛

Am I the only one who noticed the usage of the wording, in this announcement?..

The terms used, seem a bit strange for the acquiring of IP, that we've had exclusive use of, for how many years?..

Sounds to me like, they intend recognising some more IP, that will benefit our competitive edge?..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
BrainChip (Global leader in) neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that its patent portfolio is further
strengthened with a new milestone that demonstrates the Company’s intention and openness to recognise essential technologies of other parties and acquire their IP for long-term competitive advantage.

Inserted italics, for brevity 😛

Am I the only one who noticed the usage of the wording, in this announcement?..

The terms used, seem a bit strange, for the acquiring of IP, that we've had exclusive use of, for how many years?..

Sounds to me like, they intend recognising some more IP, that will benefit our competitive edge?..
Well DB,

If Brainchip want to be a future big boy of the edge space, Brainchip has to act like one.

Just like Intel, they take over the competition/ acquire them. For now Brainchip is small and young, so we acquire IP.

When Brainchip becomes big and strong, Brainchip will hostile takeover intel. 😊😅😂 (Dreams do come true.😁😁😁)

It's great to be a shareholder. 🏖

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Mt09

Regular
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Get around it!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom