BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
We have unleashed the neuromorphic AI IP beast … beware the beast!
It seems BrainChip will not fall for the ” not invented here syndrome “ ( sorry Elon ), but rather use our knowledge & in-house capability to build an IP portfolio that ensures we are the neuromorphic behemoth of the AI future.

This will be fun !!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

Fantastic that Mercedes consider it to be so important

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Just voted.
If neuromorphic computing can come out on top of this poll, we have the potential to be featured and be mentioned again by Mercedes’ and get more exposure as to what they’re doing.
I highly recommend this to all, if you care about your investment in Brainchip then this is a MUST!

If you do not have a LinkedIn account, I strongly recommend creating one for this sole purpose!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

NickBRN

Jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing. This has potential for massive publicity for BrainChip

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

done!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
From today's announcement.

"BrainChip (Global leader in) neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that its patent portfolio is further
strengthened with a new milestone that demonstrates the Company’s intention and openness to recognise essential technologies of other parties and acquire their IP for long-term competitive advantage"

Inserted italics, for brevity 😛

Am I the only one who noticed the usage of the wording, in this announcement?..

The terms used, seem a bit strange for the acquiring of IP, that we've had exclusive use of, for how many years?..

Sounds to me like, they intend recognising some more IP, that will benefit our competitive edge?..
Wasn't ARM up for sale?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Adam82

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Voted 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Just voted.
If neuromorphic computing can come out on top of this poll, we have the potential to be featured and be mentioned again by Mercedes’ and get more exposure as to what they’re doing.
I highly recommend this to all, if you care about your investment in Brainchip then this is a MUST!

If you do not have a LinkedIn account, I strongly recommend creating one for this sole purpose!
Let’s not forget that in January when Mercedes publicly acknowledged Brainchip, we got a 200% increase in 3 weeks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Ok I have just created an account and Voted .... great touch @thelittleshort 👏👏👏 Go Neuromorphic Computing .. Go BRN :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Let’s not forget that in January when Mercedes publicly acknowledged Brainchip, we got a 200% increase in 3 weeks.
What would a real major player like Apple or Elon

Ok I have just created an account and Voted .... great touch @thelittleshort 👏👏👏 Go Neuromorphic Computing .. Go BRN :cool:
Now that's a dedicated move by a dedicated shareholder. onya mate. Just lodged my vote also.

• Love
  • Fire

Baisyet

Regular
Just voted.

I just did too, and you are right Chapman

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Motley Fool at it again.

• Haha
  • Sad

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Hey I've logged in, but don't know how to navigate the site..

This Marcus guy, doesn't seem to show up?..

What key words do I use, for others and myself?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Hey I've logged in, but don't know how to navigate the site..

This Marcus guy, doesn't seem to show up?..

What key words do I use, for others and myself?
Just click the link.

Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

View attachment 18774
View attachment 18775

View attachment 18773

Just register for the first time and Voted #neuromorphic

It's great to be a shareholder 🏖

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Voted👍