Regular
Reactions: 2 users

AkidaSan

Emerged
Rskiff: check post 1783

Reactions: 3 users

stockduck

Regular
Hi stockduck, the video I saw was only 1 minute long????
please try again, I needed some time to fix the right one . It`s shown at 19:11 Minute...there is a chip on a platine right side, but I couldn`t see it sharp enough.

Reactions: 7 users
19:11 min.... and the chip is build on the right side of the platine
That’s extremely hard to make out. There is also some on another piece pixelated out

Attachments

• EA8728AE-E272-4251-A44C-B31C1FB91E4D.jpeg
    EA8728AE-E272-4251-A44C-B31C1FB91E4D.jpeg
    594.6 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: 5 users

stockduck

Regular
That’s extremely hard to make out. There is also some on another piece pixelated out
yes, you`re right, thats why I ask for some special software nerds ...:D

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Moonshot

Regular
6B5F9549-B8C3-4FDB-880B-C79A09C3D39E.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

Dhm

Regular
I’m thinking that he meant bonnet instead of trunk. I took some screenshots but I can’t really make anything out. There is some deliberate shading out of some product in the screenshots
1AAA2BD6-526E-427C-99A4-777E0C75003D.jpeg
0A1685A7-DE21-4BBB-AEBA-760839C1EAD4.jpeg
2AAE71E4-50E8-42F5-93FB-77862DB07D68.jpeg

JDelekto

Regular
yes, you`re right, thats why I ask for some special software nerds ...:D
I can't tell which chips they have on that red PCB, but I do know they are using Jenkins to run their automated software tests on the PC. I recognize those shaded red and green boxes when executing a pipeline. :)

Reactions: 6 users
My thoughts on the wall street interview with Sean. One of the best interviews from Brainchip for me.
Again just my thoughts- DYOR

11.45 - "Mercedes has made a refrence to us, we are not allowed to talk about our relationship there"

12.40 - "we have done some prototypes with a company reg smell sense (medical) whether it is COVID or NOT COVID"

12.58 - "We are also working with some potential customers on sound reg failure of mechanical (locomotive)"

14.29 - we are expecting revenue this year for sure.

16.11 - we are just seeing some interesting used cases such as drones.

18.20 "There is literally nothing quite like this in the market today. It is that transformational that we're out there to do that, and some of the most forward thinking companies in the world and governments are looking at this and testing it. and trying it and in some cases buying it.
Hi Reuben

On the drone reference I am sure you will remember last year my recollection is mid year the former CEO Mr. Dinardo referenced that someone was looking at AKIDA for search and rescue disaster recovery drones. He was more circumspect In his comments and the idea it might have been military stuck with me.

Again Sean Hehir was very light on in detail so I wonder if this is one of those projects like NASA that they are not allowed to talk about.

I did some reading trying to track down likely suspects and one of the military uses of drones is searching buildings ahead of armed units to identify the presence of hostiles and locate them so they can be targeted. Sounds not so nice but it is all about ensuring ground forces clearing cities can safely identify enemy combatants and civilian and military lives can be preserved.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 20 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Blink and you miss it, but I managed to slow it down to 0.25 speed, that is all I can make out of the logo
1644444861455.png

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
What are we looking at?
If you watch the video at about 19:12 to 19:14 in the corner of the righthand side the blurring drops out for a split second,

If anyone can make the logo/image out then we know what is been blurred

1644445272989.png

Reactions: 7 users
Hi Reuben

On the drone reference I am sure you will remember last year my recollection is mid year the former CEO Mr. Dinardo referenced that someone was looking at AKIDA for search and rescue disaster recovery drones. He was more circumspect In his comments and the idea it might have been military stuck with me.

Again Sean Hehir was very light on in detail so I wonder if this is one of those projects like NASA that they are not allowed to talk about.

I did some reading trying to track down likely suspects and one of the military uses of drones is searching buildings ahead of armed units to identify the presence of hostiles and locate them so they can be targeted. Sounds not so nice but it is all about ensuring ground forces clearing cities can safely identify enemy combatants and civilian and military lives can be preserved.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not last year it was 2020. My how time has flown. FF

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
You could read it as two categories:

1. Those that have tested it and are buying it; and

2. Those that are still testing it like the recently announced US Airforce Research Project and the ongoing program with NASA.

That was my take on what the CEO Sean Hehir said.

Governments and the Military are notoriously slow in their acquisition of new technology.

Here in NSW the Government and NSW Police took five years to test and eventually take up the Subaru WRX for use by the Highway Patrol. They took a similar amount of time to acquire the 5 Series BMW.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
LOL 5 years to make a decision on a car that would be replaced by a new model by the time they decide to buy it. That is hilarious. Keeps some people in a job I suppose.

SC

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
Blink and you miss it, but I managed to slow it down to 0.25 speed, that is all I can make out of the logo
View attachment 691
Wow, never has the pause game been tested this much since basic instinct came out on VHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 48 users

stockduck

Regular
  • Haha

M_C

Founding Member
Just stopped by the HC discussion thread lol I think my IQ is half of what it used to be after that lol hilarious. Nothing but bickering and moderations. Nice to be back.........aaahhh the serenity

i love scotch.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Fox151

Regular
So over at hotcrapper, now that we've stopped talking to them they've resorted to talking amongst themselves. Their downrampers are being forced to be more positive. Even shareman is being positive.

I think we broke them.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom