BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
I suggested to a friend that she consider buying BRN. She went ahead and has done so with little research or understanding other than a brief description I gave her. She ignored my advice to read Fact Finder's "Brainchip story" and checking Brainchip.com. I was humbled by her blind faith in my suggestion and castigated her. Now she has asked what is stopping anyone from copying PVDM's tech and going alone without paying for licensing.

What would be a good answer?
Well, ....strikes me you should read more or somehow glean from all the posts you've read here what a good (no,...great) answer to be. I have, which is why I still own Brainchip shares.

I think even Buddha would send those who sought answers regarding the Brainchip to TSE. As he might say, "the answer is revealed within".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
B5712F66-B95C-40EF-B59D-C0441216C408.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
New product management director gone to Intel from Arm

5281AFAA-B082-42C9-9028-6A9BFFBF9F5A.jpeg

C083C6AF-33CC-4A8F-95DE-79E31D9291BB.jpeg

00076D4A-C365-4F78-9C20-0FBA91974A10.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Off topic but thought I'd have a sticky beak at Tesla top Institutional shareholders with all this Brn insto talk... interesting but definitely not surprised to see who top 2 insto shareholder of Tesla are...

View attachment 9587
Very helpful and you might well also have placed a circle around State Street Corporation given their recent growing multiple positions in Brainchip.

These large institutions BELIEVE they exist to be worshipped by retail investors not to ‘bat up and play the game’ against them in accordance with the rules.

The playing field as far as they are concerned is a private club and retail are not welcome.

We have all read I am sure about Warren Buffet having accumulated around 100 billion dollars in cash for the sole purpose of bargain hunting when the crunch in the markets occurred.

These large institutions do the same and ignorant retail who have no idea about the true value of their investment become the stock in the bargain bin at K-Mart that they snap up at times like these.

Why mention this now simply because Monday will come and go but the main game is the CEO Sean Hehir’s presentation at the next AGM in May, 2023.

This is the deadline he has set for himself and for the company to prove to shareholders that Brainchip has found traction and is a commercial success.

@Rise from the ashes has recently been blown away that Brainchip has always met its targets as predicted to shareholders.

The target set by the CEO Sean Hehir is actually the target predicted by the Acting CEO Peter van der Made in his presentation to shareholders at the May, 2021 AGM.

So remember to do your own research and keep to your plan whatever that plan might be which I am sure is not to be plucked by an institution from the bargain bin on super special in your very own closing down sale.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
I know this event has been posted before and possibly this web page, but I came across this Edge Impulse page in regards to them being involved at the Embedded World 2022 exhibition in Germany from 21-23 June.

Check out their partners who will be there showing off Edge Impulse's products/services, wow!

There will also be a presentation: Edge Impulse co-founder/CTO Jan Jongboom will be part of the panel discussion “Integration of embedded vision: towards plug and play” on June 22 at 1130am

You'd think that Akida could be involved in some way amongst all this, hoping so anyway :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
I know this event has been posted before and possibly this web page, but I came across this Edge Impulse page in regards to them being involved at the Embedded World 2022 exhibition in Germany from 21-23 June.

Check out their partners who will be there showing off Edge Impulse's products/services, wow!

There will also be a presentation: Edge Impulse co-founder/CTO Jan Jongboom will be part of the panel discussion “Integration of embedded vision: towards plug and play” on June 22 at 1130am

You'd think that Akida could be involved in some way amongst all this, hoping so anyway :)
When you put it together with the following joint press release it is inconceivable that AKIDA is not involved:

BrainChip, Edge Impulse Team to Develop Low-Cost Embedded ML Systems​

June 13, 2022 Saumitra Jagdale
BrainChip, a neuromorphic computing IP vendor, and Edge Impulse, an embedded machine-learning (ML) development platform vendor, have partnered to address the growing demand for large-scale edge AI deployment. The collaboration aims to strengthen the training AI workloads and inference deployment of computer vision and natural-language processing models on the edge network. Customers will now be able to develop integrated hardware and software solutions, which will help accelerate the adoption of ML at the edge.
The collaboration aims to deliver platforms to customers looking to develop products that utilize the companies’ ML capabilities, partners said in a statement. This announcement will help enterprise edge-computing deployment at scale gain traction in a wide range of industries, including health care, automotive, and military and aerospace. Resource-constrained edge devices introduce increased complexity in data processing at the edge network, which will be an important challenge to address. BrainChip and Edge Impulse will help developers and engineers achieve broader adoption in potential edge-computing use cases.
More and more companies are understanding the benefits of deploying ML and AI technologies at the edge, i.e., closer to the physical location where sensor data is collected. This has led to a rise in demand for products that enable such computing, and more and more companies harness Moore’s Law to develop processors that are small enough to be located at the edge, in conjunction with sensors. A technology with great implications in edge computing is neuromorphic chips, i.e., chips that contain circuits that mimic the brain.
BrainChip-Meta-TF.png
BrainChip Meta TF
Neuromorphic chips are much more energy-efficient than the deep-learning networks found on modern GPUs. Brain-on-a-chip computing introduced a new level of parallelism that did not exist in today’s hardware, including several GPUs and AI accelerators. Modern systems with integrated CPUs and GPUs can outperform human brain processing, but the energy required to move edge sensor data from memory back to the processor is significantly more, also creating latency issues. BrainChip has positioned itself as the “first ever” commercial neuromorphic chip manufacturer. Its flagship product, the Akida neuromorphic chip, enhances edge computing using its event-based processing, which analyzes only essential sensor data. The chip is, BrainChip claims, “high-performance and ultra-low–power.”
In addition to BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic chip, the company offers a development environment called Meta TF that enables the development and testing of neural networks based on the Akida neural processor. BrainChip is one of the leading players in the neuromorphic chip market, sharing the stage with Intel with its Loihi 2 chip and General Vision with its NeuroMem chips.
The wider adoption of embedded ML solutions relies on chip technology as well as the accessibility of development resources to developers. The accessibility of these resources will also contribute to the emergence of new potential applications, thereby increasing the reach of these technologies.
Edge Impulse aims to provide developers with the tools needed to develop ML solutions. The company’s cloud-based platform enables developers to test and refine algorithms with real-world data, increasing their effectiveness. It has been the platform of choice for over 55,000 custom ML projects by over 33,000 developers, including customers like Oura, Polycom, Advantech, and NASA. Alternatives sharing the market include IBM’s Watson Studio and the DataBricks Lakehouse Platform.
Edge Impulse ML Platform.
Edge Impulse interface
This collaboration aims to help enterprises that have invested millions of dollars in accelerating the process of development and deployment of ML-based processors. It is also aimed at technology enthusiasts who are looking to build new potential edge use cases to enable a smart ecosystem. The increased penetration of edge computing and associated 5G private network and cloud security technologies help more and more enterprises to make a digital transformation. The collaboration between BrainChip and Edge Impulse is, without a doubt, one of the many steps needed to make this change possible.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Just saw this on LinkedIn, not strictly relevant but great weekend viewing

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
When you put it together with the following joint press release it is inconceivable that AKIDA is not involved:

BrainChip, Edge Impulse Team to Develop Low-Cost Embedded ML Systems​

June 13, 2022 Saumitra Jagdale
BrainChip, a neuromorphic computing IP vendor, and Edge Impulse, an embedded machine-learning (ML) development platform vendor, have partnered to address the growing demand for large-scale edge AI deployment. The collaboration aims to strengthen the training AI workloads and inference deployment of computer vision and natural-language processing models on the edge network. Customers will now be able to develop integrated hardware and software solutions, which will help accelerate the adoption of ML at the edge.
The collaboration aims to deliver platforms to customers looking to develop products that utilize the companies’ ML capabilities, partners said in a statement. This announcement will help enterprise edge-computing deployment at scale gain traction in a wide range of industries, including health care, automotive, and military and aerospace. Resource-constrained edge devices introduce increased complexity in data processing at the edge network, which will be an important challenge to address. BrainChip and Edge Impulse will help developers and engineers achieve broader adoption in potential edge-computing use cases.
More and more companies are understanding the benefits of deploying ML and AI technologies at the edge, i.e., closer to the physical location where sensor data is collected. This has led to a rise in demand for products that enable such computing, and more and more companies harness Moore’s Law to develop processors that are small enough to be located at the edge, in conjunction with sensors. A technology with great implications in edge computing is neuromorphic chips, i.e., chips that contain circuits that mimic the brain.
BrainChip-Meta-TF.png
BrainChip Meta TF
Neuromorphic chips are much more energy-efficient than the deep-learning networks found on modern GPUs. Brain-on-a-chip computing introduced a new level of parallelism that did not exist in today’s hardware, including several GPUs and AI accelerators. Modern systems with integrated CPUs and GPUs can outperform human brain processing, but the energy required to move edge sensor data from memory back to the processor is significantly more, also creating latency issues. BrainChip has positioned itself as the “first ever” commercial neuromorphic chip manufacturer. Its flagship product, the Akida neuromorphic chip, enhances edge computing using its event-based processing, which analyzes only essential sensor data. The chip is, BrainChip claims, “high-performance and ultra-low–power.”
In addition to BrainChip’s Akida neuromorphic chip, the company offers a development environment called Meta TF that enables the development and testing of neural networks based on the Akida neural processor. BrainChip is one of the leading players in the neuromorphic chip market, sharing the stage with Intel with its Loihi 2 chip and General Vision with its NeuroMem chips.
The wider adoption of embedded ML solutions relies on chip technology as well as the accessibility of development resources to developers. The accessibility of these resources will also contribute to the emergence of new potential applications, thereby increasing the reach of these technologies.
Edge Impulse aims to provide developers with the tools needed to develop ML solutions. The company’s cloud-based platform enables developers to test and refine algorithms with real-world data, increasing their effectiveness. It has been the platform of choice for over 55,000 custom ML projects by over 33,000 developers, including customers like Oura, Polycom, Advantech, and NASA. Alternatives sharing the market include IBM’s Watson Studio and the DataBricks Lakehouse Platform.
Edge Impulse ML Platform.
Edge Impulse interface
This collaboration aims to help enterprises that have invested millions of dollars in accelerating the process of development and deployment of ML-based processors. It is also aimed at technology enthusiasts who are looking to build new potential edge use cases to enable a smart ecosystem. The increased penetration of edge computing and associated 5G private network and cloud security technologies help more and more enterprises to make a digital transformation. The collaboration between BrainChip and Edge Impulse is, without a doubt, one of the many steps needed to make this change possible.
The interesting thing about the above article is that it has been syndicated into multiple other online publications across Europe in an obvious attempt to saturate the technology space.

A quick Google search will confirm the above.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Very helpful and you might well also have placed a circle around State Street Corporation given their recent growing multiple positions in Brainchip.

These large institutions BELIEVE they exist to be worshipped by retail investors not to ‘bat up and play the game’ against them in accordance with the rules.

The playing field as far as they are concerned is a private club and retail are not welcome.

We have all read I am sure about Warren Buffet having accumulated around 100 billion dollars in cash for the sole purpose of bargain hunting when the crunch in the markets occurred.

These large institutions do the same and ignorant retail who have no idea about the true value of their investment become the stock in the bargain bin at K-Mart that they snap up at times like these.

Why mention this now simply because Monday will come and go but the main game is the CEO Sean Hehir’s presentation at the next AGM in May, 2023.

This is the deadline he has set for himself and for the company to prove to shareholders that Brainchip has found traction and is a commercial success.

@Rise from the ashes has recently been blown away that Brainchip has always met its targets as predicted to shareholders.

The target set by the CEO Sean Hehir is actually the target predicted by the Acting CEO Peter van der Made in his presentation to shareholders at the May, 2021 AGM.

So remember to do your own research and keep to your plan whatever that plan might be which I am sure is not to be plucked by an institution from the bargain bin on super special in your very own closing down sale.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I challenge anyone to listen to this interview with Peter van Der Made which was produced in 2013 and not come away blown away🤓
Has this man secretly discovered/created time travel?:p

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Received this via email this morning. Apparently it is new to the website.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Realinfo

Regular
Selective memory…the tendency to remember only what one wants to remember.

South Australian champion Russell Ebert was elevated to Legend status at this week’s AFL Hall of Fame gala dinner. He is only the 32nd Aussie Rules player to be honoured in this way since the game began in 1859.

Upon hearing of it, I reflected back to an afternoon in 1967 when Russell and I went head-to-head on Waikerie oval in the SA Riverland. He was Centre half back for the Waikerie Magpies…I was Centre half forward for the Barmera Lakesiders. Observers of the game could say that Russell stood on my head on numerous occasions, taking mark after spectacular mark, before driving long kicks into his team’s forward line. At the time, Russell was adjudged BoG. On the other hand, I recall snorkeling 4 goals in proving more than a handful for him.

You may ask…where is he going with this?

After another tumultuous week, me myself personally believes our battler finished up in pretty good shape. But as many of our 1000 eyes suggest…’you ain’t seen nothin‘ yet’

Call me a tad optimistic, but I expect to get to my mid 90’s still able to admire attractive women. So in twenty years time, when those of us here are enjoying the fruits of inter-generational wealth, I wonder how we’ll recall these early days.

We all have our own individual stories of how we came to invest in Brainchip, of how we stuck it out through the difficult times, how we savoured the moments as slowly, slowly the world woke up to Peter and Anil’s secret sauce…of how friendships were and are being struck from our participation here.

How will we relate our particular Brainchip stories to our grandchildren, and dare I say great grandchildren?

Having spent the first seven years of my working life initially as a cadet, and then as an accredited journalist on The Adelaide ’Tiser, I always reckoned I had one book in me. Although that want was realised a few years back, I’ve been keeping a diary of events since the time I booked my seat on the Brainchip bus.

For mine I’ve encountered and am encountering more than enough great characters, and have unearthed and continuing to unearth more than enough fascinating material, to trot out a second.

Will this tome be a creation of selective memory…perhaps, perhaps not.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

South Australian champion Russell Ebert was elevated to Legend status at this week’s AFL Hall of Fame gala dinner. He is only the 32nd Aussie Rules player to be honoured in this way since the game began in 1859.

Upon hearing of it, I reflected back to an afternoon in 1967 when Russell and I went head-to-head on Waikerie oval in the SA Riverland. He was Centre half back for the Waikerie Magpies…I was Centre half forward for the Barmera Lakesiders. Observers of the game could say that Russell stood on my head on numerous occasions, taking mark after spectacular mark, before driving long kicks into his team’s forward line. At the time, Russell was adjudged BoG. On the other hand, I recall snorkeling 4 goals in proving more than a handful for him.

After another tumultuous week, me myself personally believes our battler finished up in pretty good shape. But as many of our 1000 eyes suggest…’you ain’t seen nothin‘ yet’

Call me a tad optimistic, but I expect to get to my mid 90’s still able to admire attractive women. So in twenty years time, when those of us here are enjoying the fruits of inter-generational wealth, I wonder how we’ll recall these early days.

We all have our own individual stories of how we came to invest in Brainchip, of how we stuck it out through the difficult times, how we savoured the moments as slowly, slowly the world woke up to Peter and Anil’s secret sauce…of how friendships were and are being struck from our participation here.

How will we relate our particular Brainchip stories to our grandchildren, and dare I say great grandchildren?

Having spent the first seven years of my working life initially as a cadet, and then as an accredited journalist on The Adelaide ’Tiser, I always reckoned I had one book in me. Although that want was realised a few years back, I’ve been keeping a diary of events since the time I booked my seat on the Brainchip bus.

For mine I’ve encountered and am encountering more than enough great characters, and have unearthed and continuing to unearth more than enough fascinating material, to trot out a second.

I wish you rude health so you can continue the story.

Reactions: 10 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs

Excellent post @Realinfo

The following I relate to with similar sentiments. My football career however, never went beyond the Juniors.

Cheers,
Mc.

"Call me a tad optimistic, but I expect to get to my mid 90’s still able to admire attractive women. So in twenty years time, when those of us here are enjoying the fruits of inter-generational wealth, I wonder how we’ll recall these early days.

How will we relate our particular Brainchip stories to our grandchildren, and dare I say great-grandchildren?'

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Just saw this on LinkedIn, not strictly relevant but great weekend viewing

Just love their humour.

It is the case however that credit for the humour they are able to generate can be traced back to a former premier of NSW.

This premier came to the realisation that politicians needed to be scrupulously honest during their terms of office after being caught out and that the only way to capitalise on this honesty was to become expert in a particular area of governance for example roads and/or infrastructure.

He also realised that it helps to become the responsible minister for this area and have a strong CV so that after you privatise the particular road or infrastructure and leave parliament you will be in high demand from the private company that purchased the particular road or infrastructure in what appeared to be a competitive tender process, whereupon you will be headhunted for a senior role at multiples of the salary that anyone else performing this role would receive because of your background and CV.

It will then come to pass that you will be sort out to set up an independent consultancy for the purpose of advising and lobbying senior ministers to assist them to identify other areas suitable for privatisation such as airports. Ideally when engaging in this lobbying it will be with senior ministers of a different political party to the one you previously led so as to avoid any suggestion of jobs for the boys and nepotism a truly arms length consultation.

Indeed if you do a good enough job at lobbying and advising the responsible minister or premier they too will be in such demand because of their deep knowledge of the particular privatised infrastructure that they too will be headhunted for extraordinary salaries with fringe benefits such as sensational harbour view offices.

Only the most incompetent of politicians is corrupt while in office. Remember the old saying 'Honesty is its own reward,' particularly after a successful political career.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Pmel

Regular

Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Dyor
Primary Logo

Insights​

Stocks Down Under gives you an information advantage to better invest and trade in ASX-listed stocks!
Videos
Articles
News

How to benefit from BrainChip’s breathtaking potential in 2022​

Behzad Golmohammadi Behzad Golmohammadi, June 17, 2022

Who is BrainChip?

BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) develops software and hardware solutions for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning applications. The company’s key product is the Akida Neuromorphic Processor, which is in essence a Spiking Neural Network (SNN). It provides ultra-low power and fast AI (artificial intelligence) Edge computing solutions without the need for a continuous internet connection. Additionally, unsupervised learning capabilities and on-chip processing (rather than in the Cloud) set Akida apart from other AI solutions on the market.

No time to do stock research, but you still want to invest?​

Stocks Down Under Concierge gives you timely BUY and SELL alerts on ASX-listed stocks!​

GET A 3-MONTH FREE TRIAL TO CONCIERGE TODAY

Akida can be used in a range of applications, like vision and audio, which in turn are used in a wide variety of industries, such as automotive, robotics, aerospace and cybersecurity to name just a few. BrainChip was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
We have covered BrainChip and its revolutionary SNN technology extensively at Stocks Down Under and Pitt Street Research. You can use the following links for an in-depth explanation of BrainChip’s technology and business model:
Additionally, we have also written about BrainChip multiple times in Stocks Down Under, accessible to Stocks Down Under subscribers.
In this article we’ll look at what is driving BrainChip’s share price and how you can play this high-potential stock in a volatile share market from a technical analysis point of view. Let’s start by taking a look at BrainChip’s share price chart to see what moved the share price after the Corona Crash.

BrainChip

BrainChip Holdings, Weekly Chart in Semi-log Scale (Source: Metastock)

❶ BrainChip announces an agreement with a US-based automotive manufacturer for evaluation of BRN’s Akida neural network System-on-Chip (SoC) for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicle (AV) applications. (Akida Evaluation Agreement)
❷ BRN signs a joint development agreement with a tier-1 European automotive supplier of sensors and systems to utilise Akida for ADAS and AV applications. (Joint Development Agreement Executed)
❸ BRN announces completion of wafer fabrication of the Akida device to be used in the evaluation programs of those customers who signed agreements with BrainChip. (Akida Wafer Fabrication Complete)
❹ BRN announces a partnership with Magic Eye Inc., a developer of revolutionary 3D sensors, to use BRN’s Akida neuromorphic processor in object detection applications. (Partnership with Magik Eye Inc)
❺ BRN signs a collaboration agreement with VORAGO Technologies, a US-based technology company, to support a Phase 1 NASA program for a neuromorphic processor that meets space flight requirements. (Vorago Technologies Collaboration)
❻ NASA places an order under the Akida Early Access Program and BRN signs its first Akida IP license agreement with Renesas Electronics America Inc., a tier 1 semiconductor manufacturer. (NASA Early Access Program Order)(First Akida IP License Agreement)
❼ BRN addition to the ASX 300 Index. (S&P DJI Announces March 2021 Quarterly Rebalance)
❽ BRN begins taking orders for the Akida AI Processor Development Kits. (Taking Orders for Akida AI)
❾ BRN enters into a multi-year license agreement for the Akida IP with MegaChips, a pioneer in Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC’s), to enhance its technology positioning for next-generation AI solutions. (Megachips’ License Agreement)
❿ Increased media attention to the AI industry and tier 1 companies joining BRN’s Early Access Program customer list increases retail investors’ attention and confidence in the stock. (Response to ASX Price Query)

ADAS and autonomous driving are major catalysts for BrainChip

The COVID-19 pandemic introduced unprecedented challenges to the semiconductor industry, which led to global chip shortages that automatically brought substantial investor and media attention to stocks in this industry. In addition, the near-zero interest rate environment encouraged investment in growth and speculative tech stocks. At the same time, there have been ongoing discussions surrounding climate change and how to reduce global carbon emissions, which has further propelled the Electric Vehicles (EV) revolution.
An important point of competition amongst EV manufacturers is their vehicles’ driver assistance and autonomous driving capabilities. While Tesla, the American automotive and clean energy company, is way ahead of its competitors in terms of autonomous driving and driver assistance capabilities, traditional auto makers getting into EVs are striving for any technology that can help them in their battle with Tesla. This is why BrainChip’s Akida neural network System-on-Chip (SoC) is receiving increasing attention from tier 1 auto and auto parts makers in Europe and elsewhere.
Looking for advanced technologies to fill their knowledge gaps, they have come across BrainChip that checks all their ADAS boxes when it comes to required semiconductor IP. No wonder, then, that every time the company announced new milestones and deals, the share price reacted very sharply, to the extent that it grew from 3 cents in March 2020 to $2.34 in January 2022, an astronomical growth of 7700% in less than two years.

Less and less risky, but with high potential

After BRN’s exponential growth through January 2022, the share price started a correction in line with the rest of the tech sector as the enthusiasm for speculative tech stocks started to wane due to fast rising interest rates. This share price decline, however, might not be all bad news for the true believers in BrainChip’s technology as it presents new opportunities to buy the stock at lower levels.
Many of the reasons that made BrainChip attractive in the tech boom are still in place. There are still chip shortages and car manufacturers still need the relevant semiconductor IP and the actual chips to give them an advantage over their competitors, or to play a role in ADAS and AV in the first place.
And BrainChip’s technology has kept showing more and more promise by successfully passing product development milestones. There is now a number of tier 1 companies testing the utility of BrainChip’s Akida AI processor kits for their respective applications, which increases the chances of getting some good news flow any time in the following months.
In other words, we believe BRN has largely completed its development stage and is now moving into the commercialisation stage under the leadership of new CEO Sean Hehir, who we spoke to recently. As a consequence, we believe BRN, the share, is getting less and less risky.
On top of that, BRN has just been admitted to the ASX 200, which will trigger mandatory institutional buying as BRN now falls within the investment mandate of many institutional investors that invest in the ASX 200.

Upside potential to $2.30

As the interest rate hikes by central banks and the sell-down of risk assets continue for the foreseeable future and in the potential absence of any exciting news from BRN in the near term, we expect the share price to drift lower under its own weight.
However, in a more likely scenario, at least in our view, there will be successful development news from one or more of BRN’s Early Access Program customers or news around new commercial deals with tier 1 or tier 2 semiconductor companies. Given that the company is in discussions with many prospects at the same time, such news flow can be expected at any time and could have the potential to send the share price back up towards its all-time high of $2.34 in the initial market reaction to the news.

How to play BRN

So, we suggest buying BRN in stages to take advantage of dips in the share price for a more attractive average entry price to make sure you don’t miss out entirely on potential good news flow.
Prices near the technical support levels shown on the chart (the green lines) can be attractive to executing this step-by-step entry strategy. These support levels in order are 75 cents, 50 cents, 40 cents and 30 cents.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Pmel

Regular
Someone on facebook page mentioned this NVISO demo happening next week. He also mentioned they are using brainchip. Didn't see brainchip mentioned myself.I dont know how true it is. I dont want to take the credit but hasn't been shared here so sharing it.

Dyor

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20

The first exascale supercomputer in Europe could fire us to a quintillion ops​

Will McCurdy - 13h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/tech...sedgntp&cvid=f7f92080b8a64aa8a0b9e9b7d5be2a88

A machine in the exascale class is a significant accomplishment even by supercomputer standards, representing computing power greater than five million modern laptops or PCs, and equal to the neural processing power of the human brain according to the Human Brain Project.

The exact hardware specifications of the JUPITER have not been shared yet, however EuroHPC claim the machine has strong renewable credentials and will need just 15MW of energy, which will be sourced from renewable projects.

Now if only they'd used an Akida accelerator front end ...

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Pmel

Regular

UNDERSTAND HUMANS
ONE POWERFUL API

NVISO's Human Behaviour AI SDK key benefits include a single robust real-time human behavior API, flexible sensor integration and placement, integrated software/hardware with heterogenous computing optimization, and faster development cycles and time-to-value.
It provides robust embedded software solutions that can sense, comprehend, and act upon human behavior in real-world environments deployed at the extreme edge. It achieves this through real-time perception and observation of people and objects in contextual situations combined with the reasoning and semantics of human behavior based on trusted scientific research.
The SDK enables developers to build ready-to-integrate AI Solutions to efficiently provide industry specific reasoning and semantic layers addressing the needs of specific markets across multiple hardware platforms without vendor lock-in. The

[See Larger Image] [Bonseyes] [Akida]

ULTRA LOW-POWER

NVISO's technology is purpose built for a new class of ultra-efficient machine learning processors at the extreme edge (low power, on-device, without requiring an internet connection), while being compatible with low-power IoT devices. Supporting a wide range of heterogenous computing platforms ranging from CPU, GPU, NPU, and Neuromorphic computing, NVISO is future proof and works best at the extreme edge.

PRIVACY PRESERVING

Protects user privacy by design with advanced security and creates better user experiences due to lower latency of processing. Propelled by the deployment of 5G and Internet of Things devices (internet-connected devices) where ultra-low power machine learning processors allow analytics to be located close to where the data is created. Privacy can be further enhanced with on-device learning and federated learning.

NO CLOUD BY DESIGN

Flexible sensor driven AI system architecture, where no internet connectivity is required and no cloud is needed for the product or service to operate unleashes the ultimate power of artificial intelligence. A configurable AI App catalogue for vision that applies computer vision and machine learning algorithms to perform a variety of perception and observation tasks available for Android and iOS running without an internet connection.

CREATE NEW USER EXPERIENCES
LOW POWER AND SECURE

SMART LIVING​

Smart Living is a solution that aims to make an environment of the future that improves people’s quality of life. Smart devices enabled by multimedia, artificial intelligence (AI), and Internet of Things (IoT) are constantly emerging and are becoming more popular, smart devices will continue to interconnect and converge, making people's lives smarter and more convenient.
smart-living_couch_inline.jpg

COMPANION ROBOTS​

Supporting the interaction of companion robots with their owners in their daily lives. Detect presence and identity through facial recognition. Anticipate and react to owner needs by observing head and eye movements, by tracking head pose and gaze. Pay attention to and appropriately adjust to mood through observation of owner’s emotional state.
smart-living_robot_inline.jpg

METAVERSE​

The metaverse is a concept of a 3D digital world. To offer an immersive metaverse virtual experience, tech companies are incorporating cutting-edge technologies to power the 3D world’s development. Such technologies include blockchain, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), 3D reconstruction, artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of things (IoT).
smart-living_metaverse_inline.jpg

UNMATCHED EMBEDDING PERFORMANCE
LOW-POWER ARM CORTEX CPUS

embedded_hpc_ai_systems_development_benchmarks.jpg

CASE STUDY
PANASONIC NICOBO

Companion robots are designed to interact naturally with humans, with the ability to perceive and respond to a user’s mental state, behaviours and commands. With these capabilities they can assist in combating loneliness and detecting depression along with helping in keeping people healthy at home through the remote monitoring of vital signs. This is achieved through visual comprehension and NVISO’s human behavioural analytics AI systems have the capabilities to deliver this. NVISO’s solutions do this through its range of AI Apps providing visual observation, perception and semantic reasoning capabilities, the results of which can be used in identifying issues, in decision making processes and in supporting autonomous “human like” interactions.

REQUEST A DEMO
HOW IT WORKS

CAPTURE SENSOR DATA​

Capture video or images locally on device using off-the-shelve and commodity cameras or sensors (see details) and provide the sensor data to the SDK for processing. No calibration of the sensor or scene is required.

PROCESS WITH SDK​

Process captured data from a camera in real-time on-device (see supported devices) with our SDK to extract desired signals (see available signals). SDK runs efficiently on the CPU, GPU, NPU or state-of-the-art Neuromorphic processor cores for various performance / power tradeoffs.

VIZUALIZE API RESULTS​

Access the provided signals on-device or transmit them to other devices and then act on them to deliver innovative product features. Analyze the results for real-time interactions or integration with application services without storing or transmitting P-II data.

TALK TO AN​

HUMAN CENTRIC AI SOLUTIONS

Smart Mobility

INTERIOR MONITORING SYSTEMS​

NVISO’s Human Behaviour AI SDK is already being used in advanced vehicle prototypes for interior camera monitoring systems. By incorporating NVISO’s Human Behaviour artificial intelligence, it adds a new layer of safety, security, and personalization by monitoring and analyzing implicit behavior of the driver and passengers. Learn More.
Smart Health

PATIENT MONITORING AND ASSESSMENT​

NVISO’s Human Behaviour AI SDK provides innovative secure solutions that can help medical professionals around the world improve patient quality of life through real-time intelligent devices that understand patients' state for improved assessments and monitoring of advanced emotions and patient vital signs. Learn More.

CLIENTS & PARTNERS​

Darwin

nvidia_logo

tobii_logo2

arm-logo

ceva-logo

zf-logo-1

Brainchip

BCA_Logo_Grey_Web_Grey

BON

• Fire
  • Love