BRN Discussion Ongoing

SiDEvans

Regular
I suggested to a friend that she consider buying BRN. She went ahead and has done so with little research or understanding other than a brief description I gave her. She ignored my advice to read Fact Finder's "Brainchip story" and checking Brainchip.com. I was humbled by her blind faith in my suggestion and castigated her. Now she has asked what is stopping anyone from copying PVDM's tech and going alone without paying for licensing.

What would be a good answer?
Firstly she should DHOR which would tell her about the extensive portfolio of patents

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
I suggested to a friend that she consider buying BRN. She went ahead and has done so with little research or understanding other than a brief description I gave her. She ignored my advice to read Fact Finder's "Brainchip story" and checking Brainchip.com. I was humbled by her blind faith in my suggestion and castigated her. Now she has asked what is stopping anyone from copying PVDM's tech and going alone without paying for licensing.

Patents, my friend, patents! 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Jimmy17

Regular

What would be answer?
Dude you havent done your research either. Just say to her, it has a secret sauce and 100% patent protected. Then tell her to buy more.

• Haha
  • Fire

Patents!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Aretemis

Regular
Waiheke Island, well, you can't be short of a quid if you own property there...my friend owns a home and restuarant on the island, he produces the only beer locally called "HEKE" and has just opened up a distillery, I have a property at the top of NZ, I can see all the illegal fishing going on in the early hours, or maybe drug runners, it's a very isolated part of the country, the Karikari Peninsula, where no rules apply, especially if you're C$%^#** are in bed with ANY government of the day and spend laundered money that is so-called foreign investment, the OIO has no teeth, are too scared to hold all the corruption, illegal behaviour to account, BUT I still hold a great piece of land in AOTEAROA.

Some call it "Titirangi" meaning, THE FRINGE OF HEAVEN....I'd have to agree and if you like Golf, Wine, Fishing, Surfing, well, any Brainchip shareholder would love the place !

Tech :geek:
I grew up in in Titirangi
Waiheke Island, well, you can't be short of a quid if you own property there...my friend owns a home and restuarant on the island, he produces the only beer locally called "HEKE" and has just opened up a distillery, I have a property at the top of NZ, I can see all the illegal fishing going on in the early hours, or maybe drug runners, it's a very isolated part of the country, the Karikari Peninsula, where no rules apply, especially if you're C$%^#** are in bed with ANY government of the day and spend laundered money that is so-called foreign investment, the OIO has no teeth, are too scared to hold all the corruption, illegal behaviour to account, BUT I still hold a great piece of land in AOTEAROA.

Some call it "Titirangi" meaning, THE FRINGE OF HEAVEN....I'd have to agree and if you like Golf, Wine, Fishing, Surfing, well, any Brainchip shareholder would love the place !

Tech :geek:
i grew up in Titirangi but it’s a suburb in west Auckland in the Waitekere ranges wouldn’t have swapped it for the world

Reactions: 3 users
Hi @MADX
As well as patents there are also trade secrets. Trade secrets are as important as patents to defeating reverse engineering.

Anil Mankar, Peter van der Made and the former CEO Mr. Dinardo have all mentioned that Brainchip’s trade secrets were an additional significant barrier to anyone reverse engineering AKIDA technology.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users
There may be another live Akida demo 😉
abMjEpr_460s.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Chippers,

Would not surprise me to see potentialy another $20 to $30 million trade as LATE TRADES. As in after 4:10:17pm. Today.

Woo Hoo.

Regards,
Esq.
Wakky bloody do. What a wonderful close that was. The last 10min to 4pm and the late trade saw over 3 x the volume for the whole day. Sets us up well for our debut on Monday. Good luck all and welcome to the next phase in the evolution of BrainChip.

Pantene Peeps!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Dont listen to the other posters. Just tell her Pete has alien protection. Insert laughing emoji. (can't find them on pc)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

mrgds

Regular
someone on here was throwing around $90M needed to be purchased by instos, with about $30M today maybe plus prior accumulation, could mean Monday theres a bit more to be bought early next week.

Now we just need to stay in the 200 ! Hopefully some announcements this quarter (as much as i love the non-announcements via the website) to keep us in and set a floor of a dollar or so for the next few months - i think the wider market has a bit more pain to come unfortunately.

DEM SHORTERS AND ROBOTS GET BURNED PLEASE - if i had my way:
1- no trade under $500 by anyone or any insto
2- no shorts allowed (pants only, like a respectful golf club....)
3- escrow period or 3 months, ie- if you buy a share you cant sell that share for 3 months.

the point of investing in a company - originally - is for the company to achieve capital growth and pay dividends. all this crap happening above is against the fundamental reason of why investors invest in the first place, it sux.

ok thats my G rated version of what i think, but like everyone, we all have to suck it up and go along for the ride.

Have a good weekend YALL.
I would just like to say X, ( a X-rated version) ................ you are EXCACTLY RIGHT
These times of ............... HFT, Algorithm trading is so "fucked" {sorry Zeebot for the swearing) for the investors who have done some DYOR
I guess theres just "TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED" and the ASX don"t give a shit, as of course there making money.

I think you and i .............. no sorry, at least a "thousand eyes" know, that "stay the course" and thy will be rewarded.

My sentiment, .................. "BUY, BUY, BUY, ............ AND, ................... HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

DYOR............of course, ................ not investment advice.

LOVE BRN, ................ AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Perhaps

Regular
Nice

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 11-05-27 24Y - Besitzinformationen zu BRAINCHIP HOLDINGS LTD - MSN Fi...png

and some more

Guess this isn't highly actual and from today. Probably 30 Mio shares on top.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I would just like to say X, ( a X-rated version) ................ you are EXCACTLY RIGHT
These times of ............... HFT, Algorithm trading is so "fucked" {sorry Zeebot for the swearing) for the investors who have done some DYOR
I guess theres just "TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED" and the ASX don"t give a shit, as of course there making money.

I think you and i .............. no sorry, at least a "thousand eyes" know, that "stay the course" and thy will be rewarded.

My sentiment, .................. "BUY, BUY, BUY, ............ AND, ................... HOLD, HOLD, HOLD

I'm deeply disgusted and highly offended by your comments.

Nah just taking the piss mate.:ROFLMAO: Woot, found the emojis

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Wakky bloody do. What a wonderful close that was. The last 10min to 4pm and the late trade saw over 3 x the volume for the whole day. Sets us up well for our debut on Monday. Good luck all and welcome to the next phase in the evolution of BrainChip.

Pantene Peeps!
Or I should say the evolution that will be quite commonly known by most people around the globe as AKIDA!

PANTENE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

I get all my answers from my horoscope and ouija boards..

• Haha
  • Sad

Tony Coles

Regular
Sounds like!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
There might be an even better result tonight on our BRN o/seas market trading .... if so, imo it will set us up for a very interesting open on Monday morning.
I just want revenue and the company to be a household name, all this waiting game

Reactions: 1 users
Just some interesting details related to the other ASX 200 inclusions and their trading experience today.
I decided to review following the initial announcement of their inclusion in the index. It seemed to have had a positive effect on all except BRN at that time.

Today the tide was in reverse.
I'm not saying there is anything to read into this 🤔
I just wanted a little balance as it irked me at the time.

Company added to ASX 200
Volume compared to daily average of 5 prior trading daysPrice spread and close
BRN​
62.3 mil today 2.8 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$0.830
  • High$0.905
  • Low$0.815
  • Previous Close$0.860
  • Close $0.905 = 5.23% rise
CXO​
118.2 mil today 2.91 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$1.160
  • High$1.190
  • Low$1.140
  • Previous Close$1.210
  • Close $1.16 = 4.13% drop
LKE​
97.4 mil today 3.19 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$1.590
  • High$1.630
  • Low$1.530
  • Previous Close$1.665
  • Close $1.57 = 5.71% drop
NHC
17.8 mil today 3.35 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$3.650
  • High$3.770
  • Low$3.620
  • Previous Close$3.790
  • Close $3.67 = 3.17% drop

FYIO this is commsec data only... Dont have access to Chi

Since owning a small part of this company I dont think a weekend has arrived that I hve not wished it away.
I must stop and smell the roses the jouirney is often as good as the destination besides I'm getting too old too fast.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

Lmao.... love it 😀😍

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just some interesting details related to the other ASX 200 inclusions and their trading experience today.
I decided to review following the initial announcement of their inclusion in the index. It seemed to have had a positive effect on all except BRN at that time.

Today the tide was in reverse.
I'm not saying there is anything to read into this 🤔
I just wanted a little balance as it irked me at the time.

Company added to ASX 200
Volume compared to daily average of 5 prior trading daysPrice spread and close
BRN​
62.3 mil today 2.8 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$0.830
  • High$0.905
  • Low$0.815
  • Previous Close$0.860
  • Close $0.905 = 5.23% rise
CXO​
118.2 mil today 2.91 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$1.160
  • High$1.190
  • Low$1.140
  • Previous Close$1.210
  • Close $1.16 = 4.13% drop
LKE​
97.4 mil today 3.19 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$1.590
  • High$1.630
  • Low$1.530
  • Previous Close$1.665
  • Close $1.57 = 5.71% drop
NHC​
17.8 mil today 3.35 times daily average of last 5 days
  • Open$3.650
  • High$3.770
  • Low$3.620
  • Previous Close$3.790
  • Close $3.67 = 3.17% drop

FYIO this is commsec data only... Dont have access to Chi

Since owning a small part of this company I dont think a weekend has arrived that I hve not wished it away.
I must stop and smell the roses the jouirney is often as good as the destination besides I'm getting too old too fast.
Thanks Falling Knife,

I was looking at it too after closed auction. I found it to be very intriguing also. BRN is up for the ASX 200 inclusion and the other are down.

Learning.

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am ready for Monday

20220617_195412.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom