BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rskiff

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Cyw

Regular
There seems to be a lot of 290,000 shares bids.
Lucky number?

1655447195066.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
There be the first nibble

13,794,782 units @$0.905
$12,484,277.71
Asx S2XT
4:25:42

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Chippers,

Would not surprise me to see potentialy another $20 to $30 million trade as LATE TRADES. As in after 4:10:17pm. Today.

Woo Hoo.

Regards,
Esq.
1655447461048.png

It has begun!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
It's been a few weeks since we've had a Friday arvo "Green Room" pic.
I reckon I might be happily searching for new photo's more often.😁😘

Image 9-5-22 at 2.05 pm.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
someone on here was throwing around $90M needed to be purchased by instos, with about $30M today maybe plus prior accumulation, could mean Monday theres a bit more to be bought early next week.

Now we just need to stay in the 200 ! Hopefully some announcements this quarter (as much as i love the non-announcements via the website) to keep us in and set a floor of a dollar or so for the next few months - i think the wider market has a bit more pain to come unfortunately.

DEM SHORTERS AND ROBOTS GET BURNED PLEASE - if i had my way:
1- no trade under $500 by anyone or any insto
2- no shorts allowed (pants only, like a respectful golf club....)
3- escrow period or 3 months, ie- if you buy a share you cant sell that share for 3 months.

the point of investing in a company - originally - is for the company to achieve capital growth and pay dividends. all this crap happening above is against the fundamental reason of why investors invest in the first place, it sux.

ok thats my G rated version of what i think, but like everyone, we all have to suck it up and go along for the ride.

Have a good weekend YALL.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Shadow59

Regular

13,794,782 units @$0.905
$12,484,277.71
Asx S2XT

Esq.
Hi Esq.

How does that even happen? doesn't there have to be shares available at that price? Can the price be forced up post close?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Do we agree BRN closed at 90.5 cents?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
What a close …. WOW . Something special from @wilzy123 🤟🤟

13,794,782 units @$0.905
$12,484,277.71
Asx S2XT

Esq.
What a day !! GO BRN .. I am at a brewery on the Swan River having lunch with my wife and have now got to stop looking at tse ( impossible!!) extra beers on the way 😎😎 $$$$$$ have a great weekend Chippers 🍺🍺🍷🍷🥂🥂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
A few more , but a little limp wristed.

4.44.25, 43,200 units @ $0.905, $39,096,ASX ETXT

4.51.28, 9,802 units @ 0.905,$ 8,870 , CXA

4.53.21, 9802 u @ 0.905, CXA LT.

4.58.27, 43 200u @ 0.905, ASX ET XT.

Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Do we agree BRN closed at 90.5 cents?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes yes, but just need to shuffle those deck chairs around a bit more.......got to make sure all the boys get their comish. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Yes yes, but just need to shuffle those deck chairs around a bit more.......got to make sure all the boys get their comish. :ROFLMAO:
It's all fine, no need to concern your pretty little heads over it, we are just making our............... ADJUSTMENTS :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
The World is waking up here is another very recent research paper funded by the EU Horizon 2020 project where the researchers are aware of Brainchip and AKIDA along with Intel and IBM but guess which company has the only commercially available neuromorphic chip and IP. This paper fits nicely with the out of the blue approach that CEO Sean Hehir mentioned from a customer in the communications space. I have extracted some of the relevant parts and also provided the link to the full paper. Gets a bit heavy but if you avoid the big words and the maths as I did it should make you very excited about the possibilities as there would be literally 10's of billions of IP licence royalties in play across every 5G then 6G network in the world:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

https://arxiv.org/abs/2206.06047

13 Jun 2022 - Neuromorphic Wireless Cognition: Event-Driven Semantic Communications for Remote Inference

Jiechen Chen, Nicolas Skatchkovsky, Osvaldo Simeone, Fellow, IEEE

Abstract:

Neuromorphic computing is an emerging computing paradigm that moves away from bat arXiv:2206.06047v1 [cs.IT] 13 Jun 2022 1 Neuromorphic Wireless Cognition: Event-Driven Semantic Communications for Remote Inference Jiechen Chen, Nicolas Skatchkovsky, Osvaldo Simeone, Fellow, IEEE Abstract Neuromorphic computing is an emerging computing paradigm that moves away from batched processing towards the online, event-driven, processing of streaming data.

This paper proposes an end-to end design for a neuromorphic wireless Internet-of-Things system that integrates spike-based sensing, processing, and communication. In the proposed NeuroComm system, each sensing device is equipped with a neuromorphic sensor, a spiking neural network (SNN), and an impulse radio transmitter with multiple antennas. Transmission takes place over a shared fading channel to a receiver equipped with a multi-antenna impulse radio receiver and with an SNN. In order to enable adaptation of the receiver to the fading channel conditions, we introduce a hypernetwork to control the weights of the decoding SNN using pilots. Pilots, encoding SNNs, decoding SNN, and hypernetwork are jointly trained across multiple channel realizations.

The proposed system is shown to significantly improve over conventional frame-based digital solutions, as well as over alternative non-adaptive training methods, in terms of time-to-accuracy and energy consumption metrics.

Index Terms Neuromorphic computing, spiking neural networks, semantic communications.

This work of Osvaldo Simeone and Nicolas Skatchkovsky was supported by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme (grant agreement No. 725731), and the work by Jiechen Chen was funded by the China Scholarship Council and King’s College London for their Joint Full-Scholarship (K-CSC) under Grant CSC202108440223.

The authors are with the King’s Communications, Learning and Information Processing (KCLIP) lab, King’s College London, London, WC2R 2LS, UK. (email:{jiechen.chen, nicolas.skatchkovsky, osvaldo.simeone}@kcl.ac.uk).

2 I. INTRODUCTION

A. Context and Motivation

The recent rollout of 5G around the world has marked the start of a switch of telecom systems from network-centric carriers of bits to user-centric distributed processors of intelligence. A key element of this switch will be the integration of wireless systems with sensing and cognition, a technology trend we will refer to as wireless cognition. In this context, this paper is motivated by the two following paradigm shifts that are widely envisioned as central to 6G:

• From universality to goal-driven specialization: With the emergence of wireless cognition, there is a need to develop semantics-aware solutions that integrate sensing, communication, and computing, tailoring resource consumption to the goals of the task at hand [1]-[5].

• From hardware agnostic to hardware-constrained design: By assuming universal computing architectures, the conventional design of communication systems is agnostic to the specific hardware systems deployed at the communicating nodes. This approach fails to acknowledge the critical importance of the computing architecture in the effective and efficient implementation of semantic tasks (see, e.g., [6]). Neuromorphic sensing and computing are emerging as alternative, brain-inspired, paradigms for efficient data collection and semantic signal processing. The main features of the technology are energy efficiency, native event-driven processing of time-varying semantic sources, spikebased computing, and always-on on-hardware adaptation [7, 8].

• Neuromorphic sensors encode information in the timing of spikes, and include neuromorphic cameras, silicon cochleas, and brain-computer interfaces. As a general principle of operation, spikes are produced only when relevant changes occur in the signals being sensed [9–12].

• Neuromorphic processors, also known as spiking neural networks (SNNs), are networks of dynamic spiking neurons that mimic the operation of biological neurons [13]. Spiking neurons communicate and process with the timings of spikes [14]. When implemented on specialized – digital or mixed analog-digital – hardware or on tailored FPGA configurations, SNNs have minimal idle and operating energy cost, and consume as little as a few picojoules per spike [15].

Current commercial use cases of neuromorphic technologies range from drone monitoring via Dynamic Vision Sensor (DVS) cameras [16, 17] through the development of brain-computer 3 interfaces1 to the development of fast and accurate COVID-19 antibody testing2 .

Neuromorphic computing platforms include Intel’s Loihi SNN chip, IBM’s TrueNorth, and Brainchip’s Akida [18, 19].

This work views the emergence of neuromorphic technologies as a unique opportunity for the development of goal-driven, specialized, and hardware-constrained wireless cognition. To date, work on the integration of wireless connectivity and neuromorphic systems has been very limited, including only a specific implementation introduced for biomedical applications.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users

Xray1

Regular
There might be an even better result tonight on our BRN o/seas market trading .... if so, imo it will set us up for a very interesting open on Monday morning.

• Fire
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Wow 2 green days in a row

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

MADX

Regular
I suggested to a friend that she consider buying BRN. She went ahead and has done so with little research or understanding other than a brief description I gave her. She ignored my advice to read Fact Finder's "Brainchip story" and checking Brainchip.com. I was humbled by her blind faith in my suggestion and castigated her. Now she has asked what is stopping anyone from copying PVDM's tech and going alone without paying for licensing.

What would be a good answer?

Reactions: 3 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom