BRN Discussion Ongoing

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Hey MC- how about whipping this up into a lather -
Can you see anything about this on the BRAINCHIPINC. com- site or on the .https://brainchip.com/media/ -🤷‍♂️
Can you add this so as to be -https://brainchip.com/media/ news worthy or maybe an ASX NEWS RELEASE- (y)

The 1000 👁️👁️ know about it

Reactions: 4 users
Yep. Hopefully we will hold and wont drop much fingers crossed
I'll be waiting with open arms to catch a few if they drop down

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
What will a mint condition, still in original package, Akida 1000 be worth in ten years time. Some smart bunnies on this platform. Shame I'm not one of them.
Not sure but what will 900 bucks worth of BRN at current price be worth by then🤔 pci-e board

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Hi @Bravo
Thank you for adding this to my post it now takes on a little more credibility than the wild ramblings of the old guy at the end of the bar.

As a thank you in the real sense I am going to post the following link and suggest that you and every other holder open it and have a look at how Brainchip is now being presented by ARM. Underneath the reference to Brainchip and two other new players are three areas of technology use which when you open each you will see Brainchip being highlighted with other significant companies. Beyond these boxes they have boxes where you can search for technology by industry and there is only one industry where Brainchip is not front and centre as a recommended ARM solution. Strangely Wearables, Automotive and Medical all feature Brainchip could this be part of the reason the CEO Sean Hehir keeps mentioning them?

Also strangely ARM believes Brainchip is relevant in the mobile phone space.

Those who continue to doubt publicly where Brainchip is heading are clearly being marginalised by the reality of what all visionary long term shareholders have always known.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ok, so I went through all categories of which Brainchip is associated with Arm in the link that FF has so beautifully provided.
Screen shots provided below.
I absolutely encourage you all to do the same. Edge Impulse features in the first 5 or so and is always first on list, with Brainchip just after Renasas…so I thought it’s just listing people in associated industries. However, keep going and then you’ll find the Brainchip is featured in all of the category’s listed, while Edge Impulse drops off!!
One word….UBIQUITOUS people!!
Over and out!
Andy

Attachments

• 333FD4A2-D944-403E-B3F6-66F8C8A4803F.png
    333FD4A2-D944-403E-B3F6-66F8C8A4803F.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 6EA56814-1770-47B6-8DBB-0489807BD8D1.png
    6EA56814-1770-47B6-8DBB-0489807BD8D1.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Ok, so I went t through all categories of which Brainchip is associated with Arm in the link that FF has so beautifully provided.
Screen shots provided below.
I absolutely encourage you all to do the same. Edge Impulse features in the first 5 or so and is always first on list, with Brainchip just after Renasas…so I thought it’s just listing people in associated industries. However, keep going and then you’ll find the Brainchip is featured in all of the category’s listed, while Edge Impulse drops off!!
One word….UBIQUITOUS people!!
Over and out!
Andy
Done that already and almost creamed my pants.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

FJ-215

Regular
Current cash inflows, won't be helpful at present..
We really need an announcement and a solid one at that.

Markets are looking sicker than a poor man's dog and that’s unlikely to change, until at least after the Fed announcement on interest rates Wednesday, their time.

If you have weak stomachs, best not to look, the next few days.

This will be offset, by allocation requirements for the ASX 200 funds, to some extent, plus plain old/new accumulation.

Shorters will be stop loss hunting, so set them at your own risk.

Not trying to be a downer, just keeping it real.

This has got nothing to do with Brainchip, as a Company and its future domination in Edge A.I.

G'day DB,

Watching Bloomberg surveillance atm and it ain't pretty. Reckon you hit the nail on the head.

Very Good call !!

Most won't get this next bit and that is ok. Some will :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular
Not sure but what will 900 bucks worth of BRN at current price be worth by then🤔 pci-e board
I got sucked in to looking at bitcoin and the cap of only 21 million coins to ever be issued. How many first run Akida 1000 chips?

Wish I ordered one.

Bugger that, wish I bought dozens.

• Fire
I got sucked in to looking at bitcoin and the cap of only 21 million coins to ever be issued. How many first run Akida 1000 chips?

Wish I ordered one.

Bugger that, wish I bought dozens.
Mate they are still available. I spoke with Tony Dawe a couple weeks back after it was mentioned here they were no longer available. Regarding the pci-e board

Reactions: 5 users

FJ-215

Regular

Mate they are still available. I spoke with Tony Dawe a couple weeks back after it was mentioned here they were no longer available. Regarding the pci-e board
You couldn't have sent that in a private message!!!

😡

Wall's have ears and this site has thousands of eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
You couldn't have sent that in a private message!!!

😡

Wall's have ears and this site has thousands of eyes.
Lol. Sorry mate.

• Haha
FJ is now currently signing up to BRN customer page🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha

mkg6R

Asx futures down 350points for tomorrow :/
Brace yourself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
  • Love
I wonder what's going with our Worley Collab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-13-18-19-02-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-13-18-19-02-47.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Fire

FJ-215

Regular
FJ is now currently signing up to BRN customer page🤣
Yep,
And just to be serious for a moment, I know 2 people who have studied Robotic and Mechatronic engineering at a well known university here in Melbourne in the recent past. Neither of them had heard of neuromorphic computing.

Go figure.

Oh....
Edit....

Is this why we are the best kept secret??

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Yep,
And just to be serious for a moment, I know 2 people who have studied Robotic and Mechatronic engineering at a well known university here in Melbourne in the recent past. Neither of them had heard of neuromorphic computing.

Go figure.

Well I'm pretty sure they'll have to do some pretty fast catch up in the near future. But I'm amazed that they have not heard of that being in the industry they have chosen to study. Maybe they need a few lessons from the 1000 eyes strategy book😁

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Current cash inflows, won't be helpful at present..
We really need an announcement and a solid one at that.

Markets are looking sicker than a poor man's dog and that’s unlikely to change, until at least after the Fed announcement on interest rates Wednesday, their time.

If you have weak stomachs, best not to look, the next few days.

This will be offset, by allocation requirements for the ASX 200 funds, to some extent, plus plain old/new accumulation.

Shorters will be stop loss hunting, so set them at your own risk.

Not trying to be a downer, just keeping it real.

This has got nothing to do with Brainchip, as a Company and its future domination in Edge A.I.
Market is fucked bears are in control. Some stocks like brainchip might rip through it with great announcements. For now I am just gonna drink and cry looking at my portfolio getting smashed. Look at crypto too to get an idea of what’s going to happen on open tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

FJ-215

Regular
Well I'm pretty sure they'll have to do some pretty fast catch up in the near future. But I'm amazed that they have not heard of that being in the industry they have chosen to study. Maybe they need a few lessons from the 1000 eyes strategy book😁
Sadly, one is a nephew. Have been banging on about BRN for years. He reckons it doesn't fit in to the field he is currently employed in. I beg to differ.

Old heads

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
https://www.arm.com/partners/ai-ecosystem-catalog

Akida IP Solution Brief von BrainChip
Akida IP von BrainChip ist vollständig kompatibel mit den Produktfamilien von Arm. Akida bietet eine kostengünstige, leistungsstarke und energieeffiziente KI-Verarbeitung für Edge-KI-Geräte – sogar für solche Standorte mit eingeschränkter oder gar keiner Konnektivität.

DER KNALLER 🤩🤩🤩

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom