BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Some random facts:

1. Elon Musk and Peter van der Made with in weeks of each other early 2021 were reported as saying that for full autonomous driving the problem of a plastic bag blowing across the path of a vehicle had to be resolved.

2. They both said it was a difficult but not insurmountable problem.

3. In November, 2021 Peter van der Made all but said the next generation AKIDA with LSTM was on the bench about to be handed off to engineering.

4. According to statements by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar adding LSTM was likely to answer the plastic bag problem.

5. From the AGM we know that we should expect the public launch of the next generation AKIDA with LSTM IP shortly.

6. In January, 2022 according to the above Elon Musk is predicting full self driving by years end.

7. It is highly likely that Tesla knows about Brainchip via Mercedes Benz and NASA.

As I said just random facts and no opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Great summary as per usual FF! There's so much to look forward to since this is only the tip of the iceberg (and I'm not talking about an iceberg lettuce)!😝

BrainChip – Annual General Meeting CEO and Chairman’s Address - 26 May 2021

(Extract Only)

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.47.11 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
According to what it has learned so far, NHTSA says that Tesla's forward collision warning system was active prior to most of the crashes. In addition, the agency shares that automatic emergency braking engaged in about half of the incidents. However, NHTSA also adds that "on average," Tesla's Autopilot features disengaged "less than one second prior to the first impact."

"I'm sorry Dave ... this is way above my pay grade!"
Tesla's official comment at the time of the incidents..

"Well it was obviously human error, as Autopilot, wasn't engaged at the time of the crash 😛"..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Great summary as per usual FF! There's so much to look forward to since this is only the tip of the iceberg (and I'm not talking about an iceberg lettuce)!😝

BrainChip – Annual General Meeting CEO and Chairman’s Address - 26 May 2021

(Extract Only)

View attachment 9177
Hi @Bravo
Thank you for adding this to my post it now takes on a little more credibility than the wild ramblings of the old guy at the end of the bar.

As a thank you in the real sense I am going to post the following link and suggest that you and every other holder open it and have a look at how Brainchip is now being presented by ARM. Underneath the reference to Brainchip and two other new players are three areas of technology use which when you open each you will see Brainchip being highlighted with other significant companies. Beyond these boxes they have boxes where you can search for technology by industry and there is only one industry where Brainchip is not front and centre as a recommended ARM solution. Strangely Wearables, Automotive and Medical all feature Brainchip could this be part of the reason the CEO Sean Hehir keeps mentioning them?

Also strangely ARM believes Brainchip is relevant in the mobile phone space.

Those who continue to doubt publicly where Brainchip is heading are clearly being marginalised by the reality of what all visionary long term shareholders have always known.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hi @Bravo
Thank you for adding this to my post it now takes on a little more credibility than the wild ramblings of the old guy at the end of the bar.

As a thank you in the real sense I am going to post the following link and suggest that you and every other holder open it and have a look at how Brainchip is now being presented by ARM. Underneath the reference to Brainchip and two other new players are three areas of technology use which when you open each you will see Brainchip being highlighted with other significant companies. Beyond these boxes they have boxes where you can search for technology by industry and there is only one industry where Brainchip is not front and centre as a recommended ARM solution. Strangely Wearables, Automotive and Medical all feature Brainchip could this be part of the reason the CEO Sean Hehir keeps mentioning them?

Those who continue to doubt publicly where Brainchip is heading are clearly being marginalised by the reality of what all visionary long term shareholders have always known.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I ARM a believer!

I believe.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
AAnnnnnddddd .....................not a one off it seems......................

View attachment 9138

Hey MC, I have another theory, which is that Elon read @thelittleshort's tweet and he liked it so much, he immediately rang Anil Mankar to have a bit of a chin-wag and one thing lead to another and the rest is history. Pure conjecture on my behalf but stranger things have happened. (y)

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.23.56 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Hey MC, I have another theory, which is that Elon read @thelittleshort's tweet and he liked it so much, he immediately rang Anil Mankar to have a bit of a chin-wag and one thing lead to another and the rest is history. Pure conjecture on my behalf but stranger things have happened. (y)

View attachment 9178

Ha ha that would be outstanding @Bravo 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Tesla's official comment at the time of the incidents..

"Well it was obviously human error, as Autopilot, wasn't engaged at the time of the crash 😛"..
Electronic alibi.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Bravo

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
For the old guy at the end of the bar:

• Love
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Labsy

Regular
Shielding by Faraday cage (tin can) might protect the SoC from the EMP, but all the connecting wiring would pick up some induced charge - coaxial/shielded cable/optical fibre?
Interesting. I also heard something about a new Japanese 6th generation fighter with AI powered tech capable of shutting down the electronics of any threats near by... and so the tech war continues...

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Interesting. I also heard something about a new Japanese 6th generation fighter with AI powered tech capable of shutting down the electronics of any threats near by... and so the tech war continues...
Doesn’t the F18 growler already do that ? ( which Aus have ).

While deployed when I was the Army I use to carry and electronic counter measure device on my back that blocked out someone trying to set of an IED with garage remotes etc and once we got out of range it would then explode

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Some random facts:

1. Elon Musk and Peter van der Made with in weeks of each other early 2021 were reported as saying that for full autonomous driving the problem of a plastic bag blowing across the path of a vehicle had to be resolved.

2. They both said it was a difficult but not insurmountable problem.

3. In November, 2021 Peter van der Made all but said the next generation AKIDA with LSTM was on the bench about to be handed off to engineering.

4. According to statements by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar adding LSTM was likely to answer the plastic bag problem.

5. From the AGM we know that we should expect the public launch of the next generation AKIDA with LSTM IP shortly.

6. In January, 2022 according to the above Elon Musk is predicting full self driving by years end.

7. It is highly likely that Tesla knows about Brainchip via Mercedes Benz and NASA.

As I said just random facts and no opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

YEEEEHAAA! Here's to a great week ahead!

missilebabygif.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
According to what it has learned so far, NHTSA says that Tesla's forward collision warning system was active prior to most of the crashes. In addition, the agency shares that automatic emergency braking engaged in about half of the incidents. However, NHTSA also adds that "on average," Tesla's Autopilot features disengaged "less than one second prior to the first impact."

"I'm sorry Dave ... this is way above my pay grade!"
Afternoon Diogenese,

Tesla's autopilot features disengaged " less than one second prior to the FIRST IMPACT".

This would explain why when a TESLA hit a private jet on the tarmac, the car stopped then gave it another nudge before stopping.

Sorry, could not help myself.
* mabey one of our tech savey could put the vidio up, for research purposes.
Incident happened within the last year.

Reading prior posts on the amount of accidents from / whilst in a TESLA automible I was amazed at the relatively few accidents.
Something like 100 accidents & one fatality from something like 730,000 vehicles.??.
Might be just me , yet I find this incredible low.
Would love to know how many accidents are are the result of normal car's ( standard old school cars without all the gadgets).

TESLA. One death in 730,000 cars on the road is equal to something in the order of one tenthousanth of one percent fatality rate, roughly.

& 100 crashes per 730,000 TESLA'S is roughly to a little over one hundredth of one percent strike rate.

Belive there is a pilot or two amoungst the Chippers here, what is the accident rate in the aviation field, Excluding rouge TESLA'S.

Either way it is an amazing feat of human engineering / electrical engineering.

Though, ELON, you know you can do better. 😁 .

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
YEEEEHAAA! Here's to a great week ahead!

View attachment 9180
Asian markets are looking ugly today as well as US futures. Lets hope the revenue in $US's is starting to flow in against a weaker AUD.
Another announcement would be very nice.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Afternoon Diogenese,

Tesla's autopilot features disengaged " less than one second prior to the FIRST IMPACT".

This would explain why when a TESLA hit a private jet on the tarmac, the car stopped then gave it another nudge before stopping.

Sorry, could not help myself.
* mabey one of our tech savey could put the vidio up, for research purposes.
Incident happened within the last year.

Reading prior posts on the amount of accidents from / whilst in a TESLA automible I was amazed at the relatively few accidents.
Something like 100 accidents & one fatality from something like 730,000 vehicles.??.
Might be just me , yet I find this incredible low.
Would love to know how many accidents are are the result of normal car's ( standard old school cars without all the gadgets).

TESLA. One death in 730,000 cars on the road is equal to something in the order of one tenthousanth of one percent fatality rate, roughly.

& 100 crashes per 730,000 TESLA'S is roughly to a little over one hundredth of one percent strike rate.

Belive there is a pilot or two amoungst the Chippers here, what is the accident rate in the aviation field, Excluding rouge TESLA'S.

Either way it is an amazing feat of human engineering / electrical engineering.

Though, ELON, you know you can do better. 😁 .

Regards,
Esq.
Your maths is correct but this is not full autonomy the driver still has to be alert and ready to take back control so how many accidents would Tesla have had if humans were not watching and correcting system errors manually???

Would it have been 730,000???

How can I say this because Mr. Tesla claims most of the 100 were down to human driver error.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire

davidfitz

Regular
I no longer have a LinkedIn account so I can't see the full extent of what this is about. May be nothing but good to see Biotome is still in the picture. Would love to know what he is incredibly proud of?

Sorry if it was already posted when the news first came out.

1655101960112.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Your maths is correct but this is not full autonomy the driver still has to be alert and ready to take back control so how many accidents would Tesla have had if humans were not watching and correcting system errors manually???

Would it have been 730,000???

How can I say this because Mr. Tesla claims most of the 100 were down to human driver error.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Good point.

Thankyou for sharing that compilation of instos holdings yesterday. Very interesting.
On the strength of the info contained within, one could say Brainchip is already dealing with multi trillion dollar company's , albeit in a different capacity.

Great stuff.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
On the ARM partner web site when you click on the further details about Brainchip at the top of the page is ARM as extracted below adopting what then is stated about Brainchip. How impressive is that. Well it would be impressive if it copied ARM is hidden behind the Red Cross but if you go to their website you will see it: https://www.arm.com/partners/ai-ecosystem-catalog
BrainChip logo

BrainChip​

Ubiquitous, distributed AI.
Close to the sensor.
Inspired by the human brain.
BrainChip website Contact
  • Industry and Technologies​

+
  • Category​

+
  • Location​

+
  • Arm IP​

+
  • BrainChip contact: Anil Mankar

Anil Mankar
    Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer
  • BrainChip contact: Chief Marketing Officer

Chief Marketing Officer
    Jerome Nadel
  • BrainChip contact: Rob Telson

Rob Telson
    Vice President of WorldWide Sales

1 of 18

• BrainChip Overview
  • Unlocking the Future of AI
  • BrainChip in Action
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at brainchip.com.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
On the ARM partner web site when you click on the further details about Brainchip at the top of the page is ARM as extracted below adopting what then is stated about Brainchip. How impressive is that. Well it would be impressive if it copied ARM is hidden behind the Red Cross but if you go to their website you will see it: https://www.arm.com/partners/ai-ecosystem-catalog
BrainChip logo

BrainChip​

Ubiquitous, distributed AI.
Close to the sensor.
Inspired by the human brain.
BrainChip website Contact
  • Industry and Technologies​

+
  • Category​

+
  • Location​

+
  • Arm IP​

+
  • BrainChip contact: Anil Mankar

Anil Mankar
    Co-Founder & Chief Development Officer
  • BrainChip contact: Chief Marketing Officer

Chief Marketing Officer
    Jerome Nadel
  • BrainChip contact: Rob Telson

Rob Telson
    Vice President of WorldWide Sales

1 of 18

• BrainChip Overview
  • Unlocking the Future of AI
  • BrainChip in Action
BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at brainchip.com.

“About Arm​

Arm technology is defining the future of computing. Our energy-efficient processor designs and software platforms have enabled advanced computing in more than 225 billion chips and our technologies securely power products from the sensor to the smartphone and the supercomputer.

Together with 1,000+ technology partners, we are enabling artificial intelligence to work everywhere,

and in cybersecurity, we are delivering the foundation for trust in the digital world – from chip to cloud. The future is being built on Arm”

Add this to where ARM states Brainchip has application and what we know about AKIDA technologies three year lead and I have to say ‘ARM a believer’ too.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Asian markets are looking ugly today as well as US futures. Lets hope the revenue in $US's is starting to flow in against a weaker AUD.
Another announcement would be very nice.
Current cash inflows, won't be helpful at present..
We really need an announcement and a solid one at that.

Markets are looking sicker than a poor man's dog and that’s unlikely to change, until at least after the Fed announcement on interest rates Wednesday, their time.

If you have weak stomachs, best not to look, the next few days.

This will be offset, by allocation requirements for the ASX 200 funds, to some extent, plus plain old/new accumulation.

Shorters will be stop loss hunting, so set them at your own risk.

Not trying to be a downer, just keeping it real.

This has got nothing to do with Brainchip, as a Company and its future domination in Edge A.I.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom