BRN Discussion Ongoing

Nice little garnish to go with Zac Shelby's comment about matching up akida with prophesee.

Screenshot_2022-06-12-22-49-14-12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

dippY22

Regular
If you scroll down to the first listed institution and hover over the text in parenthesis you will see that this fund is part of
State Street Corp and similarly as you go down the list others are also. Here is a brief outline of what this group is from Wiki:

"State Street Corporation is an American[3] financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with US$3.9 trillion under management and US$43.3 trillion under custody and administration. It is the largest custodian bank in the world, providing securities services[4][5] and it is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board.[6][7]

The company is ranked 316th on the Fortune 500 as of 2022.[8] The company is on the list of the banks that are too big to fail published by the Financial Stability Board.[9]

The company is named after State Street in Boston, which was known as the "Great Street to the Sea" in the 18th century as Boston became a flourishing maritime capital. The company's logo includes a clipper to reflect the maritime industry in Boston during this time."

It is interesting to also look at its website to get an idea about the breadth and scope of its activities and in my opinion why its interest in Brainchip as an investment has some significance. Take the time to think about how many companies both listed and unlisted there are in the world that State Street Corp has available to choose from to include in its portfolio of funds under management and ask yourself is it just by chance that they have decided to include Brainchip across a number of their funds. As we are not on HC I do not expect to have to deal with a nonsense argument like they have not taken a very large position as this is not a valid consideration when they have taken multiple positions across multiple funds and they have literally tens of thousands of companies across all the exchanges around the world as well as unlisted companies to choose from. It is also interesting for the same reasons to take note of @Diogenese observation that Blackrock has also done the same thing across multiple funds.

Obviously these and others do not give any weight to the opinions expressed by AFR,TMH, MF & non aligned WANCAs.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
YES, YES, YES. There we go....! And now you're talking. More, please.

........onward.

• Haha
  • Fire

MDhere

Regular
Morning all, i just don't get wny we don't have queens birthday like the rest, i used to have a long birthday weekend and now october. and we are called Queens Land so much for that. rant over. happy holiday to nsw vic nt act sa and tassie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

M_C

Founding Member
1 question mate would Elon musk ever take our IP or he'd be to stubborn to do so, Do our chip will ever see a phone in time ?
He may be stubborn but he definitely isn't stupid...............................and he would have to be not to so............................

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Over on the MegaChips thread is a must listen podcast. FF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

MDhere

Regular
He may be stubborn but he definitely isn't stupid...............................and he would have to be not to so............................
I'm with u Mc . Elon in my opinion will be using akida. If he was talking about buying Mercedes then he WILL be using Akida.

of course my opinion and many others 😄🤩

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
I'm with u Mc . Elon in my opinion will be using akida. If he was talking about buying Mercedes then he WILL be using Akida.

of course my opinion and many others 😄🤩
I posted the other day about a doco on NetFlix involving NASA Jpl and Elon / Space x...................Highly recommend it.

After watching and seeing just how closely Elon was rubbing shoulders with the NASA engineers and the relationships he had with these people, I know there would've been some very interesting conversations had about AKIDA, I am confident of that.

If "NASA loves us" (PvdM?) why wouldn't Elon......................................?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
I posted the other day about a doco on NetFlix involving NASA Jpl and Elon / Space x...................Highly recommend it.

After watching and seeing just how closely Elon was rubbing shoulders with the NASA engineers and the relationships he had with these people, I know there would've been some very interesting conversations had about AKIDA, I am confident of that.

If "NASA loves us" (PvdM?) why wouldn't Elon......................................?
I mean, you would have to be a WANCA not to love us.😍🥰😘🤩🤓

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

M_C

Founding Member
Anyone care to hazard a guess as to why ANIL would like this post about TESLA??

I have a theory .................

View attachment 9084

AAnnnnnddddd .....................not a one off it seems......................

Capture1.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
I think I’ve worked it out Anil Mankar is looking to buy or sell a used Tesla? Right?

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
MEGACHIPS podcast re: their US market entry.

I know this was posted on another thread, but that seems not to have been seen by many so posting it here.

''AI will touch EVERY chip in the future, we're seeing that now in every application and every vertical market''.

Edge AI.
We still have no idea how lucky we are to be on this bus.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
"I would be shocked if we do not achieve Full Self-Driving safer than a human this year. I would be shocked," Tesla CEO Elon Musk told analysts in January 2022.

Peter van der Made (2).jpg
Screenshot 2022-06-13 084753.jpg

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

No dot joining required.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
MEGACHIPS podcast re: their US market entry.

I know this was posted on another thread, but that seems not to have been seen by many so posting it here.

''AI will touch EVERY chip in the future, we're seeing that now in every application and every vertical market''.

Edge AI.
We still have no idea how lucky we are to be on this bus.

''MegaChips have relationships with TSMC and Global Foundries.
We also work with ?UMC and SAMSUNG. We also worked with Intel but they are a bit down road the road for this kind of business''

• Fire
  • Love

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
This Rockwell Biotechnologies biochip is not competition for BrainChip. It is all about using biologically active molecules as sensor-circuits. Much like NaNose is trying to detect VOCs from exhaled breath.

Now there’s where some competition may exist. But Rockwell is still years off with anything physically existing.

Plus, in the article, I could only find mention of the technology and nothing about any brains that actually interpret the results from the biochip. Here’s hoping Rockwell Biotechnologies soon discover Akida to help them in this aim.

This “biochip” has nothing to do with computing, and specifically nothing to do with Neuromorphic computing.

ASX listed Archer Materials (ASX:AXE), better known for their 12CQ Quantum Chip, have been working on a bio chip, or what they call their ‘A1 Biochip, a lab on a chip technology’, for a few years now. And I believe they actually have something physical, that they are currently testing. They are already at the stage where they can produce Nano-sized sensors, 15 nm and are currently working on getting this to under 10 nm.

https://archerx.com.au/src/uploads/2022/05/20220530_Archer-biochip-progresses-towards-sub-10nm-fabrication-ASX-Release.pdf

Their technology marries Graphene with Silicon, and since the CEO Mohammad Choucair was the FIRST person ever to manufacture artificial Graphene (at the tender age of 23) I believe this will be a pet project of his that he will see to completion. I have asked him directly, during a webinar, about his plans for Graphene, and boy did his eyes light up.

But this chip, along with that mentioned in the above article are not competition with BrainChip, but may well be in competitian with NaNose. They are all in the business of detecting VOCs in exhaled breath. They have nothing to do with computing or Specifically nothing to do with Neuromorphic computing.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
"I would be shocked if we do not achieve Full Self-Driving safer than a human this year. I would be shocked," Tesla CEO Elon Musk told analysts in January 2022.

Some random facts:

1. Elon Musk and Peter van der Made with in weeks of each other early 2021 were reported as saying that for full autonomous driving the problem of a plastic bag blowing across the path of a vehicle had to be resolved.

2. They both said it was a difficult but not insurmountable problem.

3. In November, 2021 Peter van der Made all but said the next generation AKIDA with LSTM was on the bench about to be handed off to engineering.

4. According to statements by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar adding LSTM was likely to answer the plastic bag problem.

5. From the AGM we know that we should expect the public launch of the next generation AKIDA with LSTM IP shortly.

6. In January, 2022 according to the above Elon Musk is predicting full self driving by years end.

7. It is highly likely that Tesla knows about Brainchip via Mercedes Benz and NASA.

As I said just random facts and no opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

M_C

Founding Member
Some random facts:

1. Elon Musk and Peter van der Made with in weeks of each other early 2021 were reported as saying that for full autonomous driving the problem of a plastic bag blowing across the path of a vehicle had to be resolved.

2. They both said it was a difficult but not insurmountable problem.

3. In November, 2021 Peter van der Made all but said the next generation AKIDA with LSTM was on the bench about to be handed off to engineering.

4. According to statements by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar adding LSTM was likely to answer the plastic bag problem.

5. From the AGM we know that we should expect the public launch of the next generation AKIDA with LSTM IP shortly.

6. In January, 2022 according to the above Elon Musk is predicting full self driving by years end.

7. It is highly likely that Tesla knows about Brainchip via Mercedes Benz and NASA.

As I said just random facts and no opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

This fits nicely here thanks @BaconLover

elon in bed with brn bacon lover.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom