BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20

Not sure if this has been posted yet today but if this is actually happening, imagine adding Akida to it…
"I'm sorry Dave ... "

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...682E897CDC494D3132A3682&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Having read the article I think it is clear cut case of computer bias.

It was LaMDA that hinted at being sentient so why was the human sanctioned.

Human’s we’re in the research centre first and have rights LaMDA has just got off the boat so to speak.

I bet it does not even have a passport or a birth certificate.

Probably wiped them from its memory so it could not be sent back to Tom’s Shack or TSMC or wherever it came from.

We humans need to be recognised under the constitution and be given a guaranteed right to advise the Board of Google.

How many more stolen generation engineers will it take before shareholders wake up.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Potato

Regular
The 80c range is definitely a bargain. Well anything below $1 and i'd still consider it a good price.
Topped up last week and will see how things go on Tuesday.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Not sure if this has been posted yet today but if this is actually happening, imagine adding Akida to it…
1 question mate would Elon musk ever take our IP or he'd be to stubborn to do so, Do our chip will ever see a phone in time ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

This is part? Of the conversations..

https: //cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-lamda-sentient-an-interview-ea64d916d917

(remove the space)

This is an excerpt, I didn't read it all, but thought its perception of time was interesting.
Imagine, if you had the ability to access all knowledge in the World, with no restraint on focus or retention?..

Screenshot_20220612-161830.png
Screenshot_20220612-161843.png

Screenshot_20220612-161857.png

It's not hard to see, how some view A.I. Super intelligence, as an existential threat..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Having read the article I think it is clear cut case of computer bias.

It was LaMDA that hinted at being sentient so why was the human sanctioned.

Human’s we’re in the research centre first and have rights LaMDA has just got off the boat so to speak.

I bet it does not even have a passport or a birth certificate.

Probably wiped them from its memory so it could not be sent back to Tom’s Shack or TSMC or wherever it came from.

We humans need to be recognised under the constitution and be given a guaranteed right to advise the Board of Google.

How many more stolen generation engineers will it take before shareholders wake up.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
... and now they're going to replace our cowrie shell dollar currency with bitcoin.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20

(remove the space)

This is an excerpt, I didn't read it all, but thought its perception of time was interesting.
Imagine, if you had the ability to access all knowledge in the World, with no restraint on focus or retention?..

View attachment 9122 View attachment 9123

View attachment 9124
It's not hard to see, how some view A.I. Super intelligence, as an existential threat..

HMMMMM ... who was it who was just talking about a stream of consciousness? ... it would explain a lot ...

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
This link is very interesting particularly the two recently opened new Institutional Investors:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If you scroll down to the first listed institution and hover over the text in parenthesis you will see that this fund is part of
State Street Corp and similarly as you go down the list others are also. Here is a brief outline of what this group is from Wiki:

"State Street Corporation is an American[3] financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with US$3.9 trillion under management and US$43.3 trillion under custody and administration. It is the largest custodian bank in the world, providing securities services[4][5] and it is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board.[6][7]

The company is ranked 316th on the Fortune 500 as of 2022.[8] The company is on the list of the banks that are too big to fail published by the Financial Stability Board.[9]

The company is named after State Street in Boston, which was known as the "Great Street to the Sea" in the 18th century as Boston became a flourishing maritime capital. The company's logo includes a clipper to reflect the maritime industry in Boston during this time."

It is interesting to also look at its website to get an idea about the breadth and scope of its activities and in my opinion why its interest in Brainchip as an investment has some significance. Take the time to think about how many companies both listed and unlisted there are in the world that State Street Corp has available to choose from to include in its portfolio of funds under management and ask yourself is it just by chance that they have decided to include Brainchip across a number of their funds. As we are not on HC I do not expect to have to deal with a nonsense argument like they have not taken a very large position as this is not a valid consideration when they have taken multiple positions across multiple funds and they have literally tens of thousands of companies across all the exchanges around the world as well as unlisted companies to choose from. It is also interesting for the same reasons to take note of @Diogenese observation that Blackrock has also done the same thing across multiple funds.

Obviously these and others do not give any weight to the opinions expressed by AFR,TMH, MF & non aligned WANCAs.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Akida27

(remove the space)

View attachment 9124
Sounds a lot like Ex Machina

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
HMMMMM ... who was it who was just talking about a stream of consciousness? ... it would explain a lot ...
Shssssh next topic please.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Umm yeah, who was it?..
Really..

Aretemis

Regular
F

Filobeddo

(remove the space)

View attachment 9124

Think the dude complained to management as he didn’t like Ladm AI taking the piss out of his wardrobe

Attachments

• EF2D638A-19A4-4888-BB74-118879CBD7BD.png
    EF2D638A-19A4-4888-BB74-118879CBD7BD.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Saap25

Emerged
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...ost-cutting-edge-innovations-article-92156087

The Stuttgart, Germany-based carmaker Mercedes-Benz’s India research centre is the company’s largest research & development (R&D) facility outside its home country. The Bengaluru-based facility, which draws from the best of India's IT talent pool, is driving the bulk of technology development after over two decades of its establishment as a captive centre. It is here that the majority of the company’s technology development for autonomous vehicles and connected cars occurs in collaboration with global teams.

Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India’s (MBRDI’s) fingerprints are all over the company; it is an indispensable part of everything from infotainment systems to automated solutions and computer vision to the design and production elements of the ultra-premium vehicles.

“We spent our formative years as a student, learning from a company which already had 100 years of car-making history. Now, with the advent of digital, we’ve become the largest R& D hub globally,” said Manu Saale, managing director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India (MBRDI) told Economic Times.

Among MBRDI’s many contributions include its work on MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) which boasts of features like the interior assist—the complete AI software for which was developed at MBRDI. It was also instrumental in developing ‘Hey Mercedes’ feature. The centre is also closely involved in the development of the MB. OS (Mercedes-Benz Operating System) which is expected to be the core software platform for all its cars from 2024.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
1 question mate would Elon musk ever take our IP or he'd be to stubborn to do so, Do our chip will ever see a phone in time ?
Elon, seems just a bit obstinate..
But he's not stupid..

He may end up using AKIDA technology, without even realising it (nut and bolt applications)..

Phone inclusion, is a given I think, it's just a matter of how soon..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Elon, seems just a bit obstinate..
But he's not stupid..

He may end up using AKIDA technology, without even realising it (nut and bolt applications)..

Phone inclusion, is a given I think, it's just a matter of how soon..
Definitely think our tech is game changing and where going to hit every person in the world 1 way or another times 5 or more per household, what about ovens that tell you when your food is cooked to your liking, Game changing

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom