BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Stable, have you seen Van Gogh at The Lume, Art Gallery (Jeff's Shed, Melbourne)? My wife hasn't stopped going on about it.
@Boab
Mc.
What an age we live in:

Shakespeare, Austen, Dickens, Twain, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Patterson, Lawson, Doyle, Christie, le Carre ...

Beethoven, Brecht and Weill ...

The three tenors, Cash, Sinatra, Crosby (both), Piaf, Berry, The King, Orbison, Stones, Dylan, Ronstadt, Van Morrison, ...

Michelangelo, Rembrandt, The Impressionists, Picasso ...

all at out fingertips.

... and the Second Amendment?

Apparently this is a misprint, and it was originally intended to allow gentlemen to roll up their sleeves in public in a more prurient society.
How Dare You Greta GIF

the king football GIF
Climate change science has been public knowledge since the 80s.

Nothing has been done til now.

To paraphrase Richard III: "That fault is none of hers. For that we should condemn her grandfathers."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
What an age we live in:

Shakespeare, Austen, Dickens, Twain, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Patterson, Lawson, Doyle, Christie, le Carre ...

The three tenors, Cash, Sinatra, Crosby (both), Piaf, Berry, The King, Orbison, Stones, Dylan, Ronstadt, Van Morrison, ...

all at out fingertips.

Apparently this is a misprint, and it was originally intended to allow gentlemen to roll up their sleeves in public in a more prurient society.

To paraphrase Richard III: "That fault is none of hers. For that we should convict her grandfathers."
You left out Woody Guthrie????

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
What an age we live in:

all at out fingertips.

To paraphrase Richard III: "That fault is none of hers. For that we should convict her grandfathers."
Outstanding, as expected Dodgy. My ❤️ still flutters at the mention of Ronstadt. And has been since ‘67 and her Stone Poney days. The others were fairly decent in their field also.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Anyone debating becoming a paid subscriber to TSE, don’t hesitate.

This platform has been provided with good intentions. Without this site I would have made different decisions running of hotcrapper.

However clear debate and discussion here has allowed me to make clearer decisions coupled with my own DD.

Not only did I decide to hold, but also continually top up when possible/see fit. Thanks for the input from all. No matter how small u may think a post is, it’s worth contributing.

Get on it guys and support.

Cheers zeeb0t.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Mugen74

Regular

This platform has been provided with good intentions. Without this site I would have made different decisions running of hotcrapper.

However clear debate and discussion here has allowed me to make clearer decisions coupled with my own DD.

Not only did I decide to hold, but also continually top up when possible/see fit. Thanks for the input from all. No matter how small u may think a post is, it’s worth contributing.

Cheers zeeb0t.
Just did 20 mins ago😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot 2022-06-11 212158.png

Most of you would know this already, this is from Mercedes Benz website.

I know a 'ceo' of a certain media was trying to contact Mercedes to write an ''article'' about Brainchip's involvement.

Can't wait for that article to come through and find out how they try to bend facts. If they do, I'd happily forward that to Mercedes, with the name of the media, just to be sure that these guys won't get to write anymore articles from Merc.

''Artificial Intelligence will play a key role in this Autonomous driving which will revolutionise the Automobile''

In other words, Akida is the key.
Those who cannot see this, even after all these evidence, and those who are still asking for Announcements are either fools and have a brick in their heads instead of a brain.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Just bought some more too. No one wanted my first born so had to rely on the lost couch money again
Very wide spread indeed.

Wonder if there is a single broker out there that doesn't lend?
We’ll ask zeeb0t if he can open a brokerage platform to trade on exclusively for BRN shares and to not lend out the shares! 😁

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

Cheers zeeb0t.
Thanks Mate- a great place to share and gain info.- well done - and thanks (y)- Cheers Ken.

Thank you for your payment to The Stock Exchange Forum
Here are the details about your automatic payment for Account upgrade: Paid Membership - 1 Year (KMuzza).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

jk6199

Regular
Paid up too. Great to have this “family” feel and some great laughs at times.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Zedjack33

Regular
It’s worth the coin just for the laughs. 🤪

• Love
  • Fire
Thanks Mate- a great place to share and gain info.- well done - and thanks (y)- Cheers Ken.

Thank you for your payment to The Stock Exchange Forum
Here are the details about your automatic payment for Account upgrade: Paid Membership - 1 Year (KMuzza).
I'm in as well and now waiting to receive the funky hat, I was promised for joining 😊

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Kezzadu

Emerged

Cheers zeeb0t.
Done 😃 Thanks zeeb0t

• Love
  • Fire

ZickeZacke

Emerged
Done, than

Cheers zeeb0t.
Done too, thanks zeeb0t:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Violin1

Regular
For those that may be feeling a little bit miffed about the last few weeks on the stock market may I suggest you book a session (if you are in WA) to the Van Gough Alive happening at the Supreme Court Gardens. He was a troubled man but look what he's left us to enjoy.
Thats me with my dear old mother.
My goodness Boab - are you PVMD's lost brother???

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ESS76

Cheers zeeb0t.
Done :). Thanks zeeb0t.

• Love

Violin1

Regular
Just finished a history and ghost tour in freezing Braidwood, so time to catch up on the 'real world'. Thanks for the odd pearl of wisdom amongst the slow-news-day postings that I have enjoyed as well. Just like having a few wines (And whines) with my brothers. The age of many of the humourous references constantly reminds me that we, as a group (not including Chapman and Zeebot and a few others) have quite a few years amongst us, yet the level of understanding of the tech is really quite outstanding. It makes me think that the significant investments many here hold reflect the ability to invest time in understanding or reading research by others. This, once in a lifetime, opportunity has come neatly for those in the right place at the right time and with the time and inclination to learn about this company. Most 'analysts' don't fit that description.

For those who do the research and share so kindly - bless you. For those who post photos of their dogs, or legs that look like dogs, .....well.....thank you too.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom