BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
You can’t beat mouldy crumpets as I had some the other day and I was to hungry to take the green mould off
True story.

When I was five or six I would be sent to the corner shop run by Mr. Jones to buy things by my mum.

I remember buying flour as it was quite a heavy sack to carry home.

My mum baked and cooked everything pretty much from scratch and seemed to need flour quite often.

As a treat she would sometimes send me with sixpence to buy a bag of Mr. Jones mixed broken biscuits.

For years I had no idea that these delicious treats were actually the broken residue from the big tins of bulk biscuits and they actually were available unbroken for the rich people. LOL

Funny thing is whole biscuits have never tasted quite as good as the broken ones that we had from Mr. Jones in a brown paper bag.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 45 users

Build-it

Regular
Every car model, probably since the Ford Model T, has running updates, or improvements, during its model life and not just in a "new" model.

The MBUX is not new..

"The first car to get the MBUX infotainment system was the Mercedes A-Class, in 2018. Since then, other models including the CLA, GLE, GLS, EQC and GLB have been launched with the tech included. Eventually all Mercedes models will use it"

All Mercedes models with MBUX, will receive the AKIDA upgraded version, as running model updates, in my opinion.
IIt's only a matter of when they have the ability to integrate it.

It would appear that MegaChips would be doing the design work on Mercedes chips, using our IP.
Then these chips would need to be produced.

One of Mercedes own slogans is..

View attachment 9026

Joining in with the MBUX system having been around a while, this you tube clip appears to be circa 3 years old.

Love the fact we were integrated into the mbux system and imo will be financially rewarding just as it was when the merc collaboration was announced. By Merc.

Edge Compute

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

True story.

When I was five or six I would be sent to the corner shop run by Mr. Jones to buy things by my mum.

My mum baked and cooked everything pretty much from scratch and seemed to need flour quite often.

As a treat she would sometimes send me with sixpence to buy a bag of Mr. Jones mixed broken biscuits.

For years I had no idea that these delicious treats were actually the broken residue from the big tins of bulk biscuits and they actually were available unbroken for the rich people. LOL

Funny thing is whole biscuits have never tasted quite as good as the broken ones that we had from Mr. Jones in a brown paper bag.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I remember my parents buying broken biscuits for us 👍

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Awesome. Love the Van Gough’s.

I’ve got 8 genuine original replica’s on canvas! :)

Got them for my daughter when she was youngish so she would appreciate the classics!

She’s an adult now living in QLD when the art tour hit there a few months back, so it was wonderful for her to visit the life size art she had on her walls for many years.
Stable, have you seen Van Gogh at The Lume, Art Gallery (Jeff's Shed, Melbourne)? My wife hasn't stopped going on about it.
@Boab
Mc.

Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
982E50E4-4D83-46F4-8C76-D79FE32C823D.png
I remember when I was rich we would buy lettuce it would form the base of our salad .
Sorry to boast about the good old days

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Hey rocket, I mate of mine sat me down and rattled on about how it's time for me to follow his beloved sport. I had no choice but to select a team out of love. Since Brainchip currently has no sponsor with any team (yet) I had to think elsewhere. I thought of your profile picture here. The rest is history. Done. 😂 but I thought I'd let ya know! Cheers pal. It's the little things in life

How Dare You Greta GIF

the king football GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Stable, have you seen Van Gogh at The Lume, Art Gallery (Jeff's Shed, Melbourne)? My wife hasn't stopped going on about it.
@Boab
Mc.
Negative MC, but next time I’m in Melbourne I’ll pay it a visit: thanks for the tip!

:)

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
True story.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It is indeed weird the way that works, and its certainly true that hunger is the best sauce. Certainly builds an appreciation. ;)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Hey FF. Your daughter was on the money. Music like Akida enhances the brain functioning as described in this book.

This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession

View attachment 9033
This Is Your Brain on Music describes the components of music, such as timbre, rhythm, pitch, and harmony and ties them to neuroanatomy, neurochemistry, cognitive psychology …. One particular focus of the book is on cognitive models of categorization and expectation, and arguing that music served as an indicator of cognitive, emotional and physical health, and was evolutionarily advantageous as a force that led to social bonding and increased fitness, citing the arguments of Charles Darwin, Geoffrey Miller and others.

I hear this book has a triumphant ending 😉

AA7C948D-9706-46A0-9851-3D23D3885338.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Gemmax

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Pmel

Regular
Nobody cares about your little journey over to the crapper or your reflections on the crapper either.

You're in the wrong place looking for these answers. Ask it over at the crapper.
Mate do whatever you think and reply. I dont care. I believe in company and have invested a lot. If you dont like my comment skip. We all can put our own point of view. Dont just try to put others down simple as that. We all know how to do it. I know who i dont need to enage with from next time.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Rskiff

Regular
A great interview with Cathie Wood re the future. Brainchip is certainly in the right space!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Reactions: 1 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JB49

Regular

Well well well.... what do we have here especially at 3:50 min :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

So are we thinking this now has akida. Or is it just an upgraded version of the mbux from nvidia?

Reactions: 4 users
So are we thinking this now has akida. Or is it just an upgraded version of the mbux from nvidia?
I'm thinking it's AKIDA, providing they've got their chips fabbed..

The systems were developed with the AKIDA development environment and AKIDA 1000, but they would not be using AKIDA 1000 chips, in production (my assumptions).

Mercedes very recent award, for the upgraded MBUX system, points to significant improvements.

With the improvements to the MBUX system (with AKIDA), stated by Mercedes (naturalness of use etc) they are not going to let those improvements "sit" on the shelf.

Even if the much lower power use, isn't as much of an advantage, in internal combustion cars.
The MBUX system core, would be standardised across the board.

Mercedes Stuttgart, would probably give an answer, if asked..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom