• Love
Reactions: 5 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Automotive In-Car Personal Demo Registration Link
https://nviso.formstack.com/forms/glenmore_demo

• Time: Today, 3.00pm to 6:00pm, Friday 27th May 2022
  • Place: The Glenmore Hotel, Garden Outside Terrace, The Rocks
  • What: NVISO management will be showcasing a live demo of it's latest in-car automotive AI technology and the Panasonic Nicobo robot. Come along to learn more about this technology, applications, and met the NVISO management.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
Automotive In-Car Personal Demo Registration Link
https://nviso.formstack.com/forms/glenmore_demo

• Time: Today, 3.00pm to 6:00pm, Friday 27th May 2022
  • Place: The Glenmore Hotel, Garden Outside Terrace, The Rocks
  • What: NVISO management will be showcasing a live demo of it's latest in-car automotive AI technology and the Panasonic Nicobo robot. Come along to learn more about this technology, applications, and met the NVISO management.
Some video footage if possible for us unlucky souls who can't be there please. Once again if it is allowed 🙏

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Build-it

Regular
Was reading about nvisio listing on the ASX a couple months back on the crapper. That's one listing I'll pounce on once it's available. @chapman89

Totally agree and couple of others that may be of interest,

Authored by forbes Kevin krewell 18/4,

The F fund round (Is F for Final?) is the bridge that will take SiFive to the public markets through an IPO, and will help to keep the company’s trajectory on track.

Arm, which itself is planning an IPO sometime before March of 2023. Arm is the industry leader in processor IP.

And of course driven by Akidas essential AI, did i here world domination.

Happy Friday all what a week.

Edge Compute.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
So.............I believe this links us to JOHN DEERE and furthermore to MICROSOFT. John Deere aquired LIGHT late last year...........LIGHT partnered with HITACHI late last year..............(Hitachi is part owner of RENESAS)

This is Ian Drew (Chairman of Foundries.Io), he liked a post of BRNs. On his page was this -

View attachment 7412

and this -

View attachment 7413

Then i read this..........

Then I read this -

Then I went like this -

View attachment 7414
And adding to this interesting choice of words on Brainchips website:) and then wait whats John Deere motto... -

20220527_124335.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-123958_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

LuWil

Regular
Old news, but I hadn’t come across this article before.

https://www.verdict.co.uk/brainchip-advances-ai-and-ml-to-edge-computing/

1. RESEARCH REPORTS
May 2, 2022updated 09 May 2022 4:55pm

BrainChip Advances AI and ML to Edge Computing​

shutterstock_518160535.jpg
Credit: spainter_vfx/Shutterstock
Concept: American technology startup BrainChip and semiconductor startup SiFive have partnered to combine their technologies to offer chip designers optimized AI and ML for edge computing. BrainChip’s Akida technology and SiFive’s multi-core capable RISC-V processors have been combined to create a highly efficient solution for integrated edge AI computation.

Nature of Disruption: With high performance, ultra-low power, and on-chip learning, BrainChip’s Akida is an advanced neural networking processor architecture that takes AI to the edge. SiFive Intelligence solutions combine software and hardware to accelerate AI or ML applications with its highly configurable multi-core, multi-cluster capable design. For AI and ML workloads, SiFive Intelligence-based processors can provide industry-leading performance and efficiency. The highly programmable multi-core, multi-cluster capable design can be used for a range of applications requiring high-throughput, single-thread performance while operating within the most stringent power and area limitations. Akida acts like a human brain, analyzing only the most important sensor inputs at the time of acquisition and processing data with unmatched efficiency, precision, and energy efficiency. BrainChip’s technology is based on its SNAP (spiking neuron adaptive processor) technology, which it licenses to other companies. RISC-V is an open instruction-set computing architecture based on well-known RISC ideas. It provides the high data processing speed that all new and heavier applications require.

Outlook: The duo aims to help companies looking to seamlessly integrate an optimized processor with dedicated ML accelerators, which are required for the demanding requirements of edge AI computing. They plan to use Akida, BrainChip’s specialized, differentiated AI engine, in conjunction with high-performance RISC-V processors like the SiFive Intelligence Series to achieve this. For organizations looking to enter the neuromorphic semiconductor chip market, SNAP provides a development option. It is a key feature of neuromorphic semiconductor circuits that allows for a variety of applications, including cybersecurity, gaming, robotics, and stock market forecasting.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

The F fund round (Is F for Final?) is the bridge that will take SiFive to the public markets through an IPO, and will help to keep the company’s trajectory on track.

Arm, which itself is planning an IPO sometime before March of 2023. Arm is the industry leader in processor IP.

Edge Compute.

Edge Compute.
Series F funds, also known as Fee-based Series Funds, are purchased by investors who have fee-based arrangements. These fee-based arrangements can sometimes be negotiated between client and adviser and are paid directly to an adviser when funds are purchased or sold.
I could be wrong but that's what I came across in a search

Reactions: 5 users
It is a marketing decision to place MegaChips, Renesas, NASA, Valeo and Mercedes Benz together on Brainchips Home Page.

I think this is a great initiative. The first thing a potential customer sees when they open the web page are their names and an invitation to join this elite group.

‘Good enough for me. How can I get on board. Partners click. ARM is a partner we deal with ARM. Hi ARM do you work with Brainchip. We most certainly do how can we help you. I need AKIDA just like NASA and Mercedes Benz use. Do you need assistance with design and engineering we can assist with that through our joint partner Edge Impulse. Great. This is exactly what I need.’

This is how the marketing on the website now works as a map walking you through the new Brainchip adoption ecosystem.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Can’t help myself bad habits:

You’re in good company​

Trusted by:​

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

MADX

Regular
Yes @Dang Son this was discussed quite heavily with much excitement.
There has also been an update since this video that Anil made a slight tweak to change from 250 FPS (frames per second) to 1,000 fps.
Woo Hoo.
My only negative about the AGM was no demo or even a board or chip passed around. An opportunity lost. That video would have sufficed as a demo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
My only negative about the AGM was no demo or even a board or chip passed around. An opportunity lost. That video would have sufficed as a demo
I agree @MADX I expected that with Peter van der Made having made the effort to come over he would have given us another class in SNN. I do not know but they were very short of time which I think was forced upon them by the last minute Institutional Presentations arranged by Shaw Partners.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Series F funds, also known as Fee-based Series Funds, are purchased by investors who have fee-based arrangements. These fee-based arrangements can sometimes be negotiated between client and adviser and are paid directly to an adviser when funds are purchased or sold.
I could be wrong but that's what I came across in a search
Oh.....so thats what motivates people to ring me from Ireland when I happen to express an interest in an upcoming AirBNB IPO advertised on Facebook.
Also got very indignant when I did not agree Covid was just a fake beat up by Big Brother. :LOL:
Wonder where my next call, from some helpful chap, wanting to help me into Starlink will come from?
Mars??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Luminar, the U.S. lidar company, is the latest to poach executives from Apple, Nvidia and Tesla in the continuing talent war in automated driving and autonomous vehicle technology.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is an interesting read in terms of indicating time-lines to launch. So my, take from reading between the lines, is that Akida will feature alongside the third generation of Valeo lidar, scheduled for debut in 2024 (unless Akida's involved in Scala 2) which is due for arrival later this year in Germany).

“True” autonomous driving, a little closer to launch: what’s missing​

By
Willy Rock
-
May 24, 2022

The third generation of Valeo lidar, scheduled for debut in 2024, promises a twelve times higher resolution, a tripling of the range and a much wider viewing angle.
Valeo, a pioneer in the marketing of lidar technology, is developing a more advanced version of its laser-emitting security systems for its debut in 2024, which promises a 12-fold increase in resolution, a tripling of the range and a much wider viewing angle. wide that can see details that the human eye, cameras and radar cannot see.
The lidar range, called the Valeo Scala, is part of a major acceleration that Valeo has until 2030.
The first generation, the Scala 1, debuted with the Legend Hybrid EX sedan that Honda started renting in Japan last year. Scale 2 enters the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which received international approval for Level 3 automation in December last year. This system, included under Mercedes’ Drive Pilot system, arrives in Germany this year. The company also plans to seek regulatory approval in California and Nevada.
Read: Tesla and Panasonic want to innovate: the project that will change the car industry
Scale 3, the version planned for 2024, will allow autonomous emergency maneuvers at speeds of up to 129 km / h, says Valeo.
The supplier says that Generation 3 Scale will identify objects approximately 201 meters in front or more. The system can track vehicles that are not visible and can even measure the density of raindrops to calculate the proper braking distance.

A lot of companies are joining the technology race​

Valeo manufactures both hardware and software for the systems, producing lidar at its Wemding plant in Germany, where 300 engineers work on the technology.
The company predicts that almost a third of all new premium vehicles will be able to drive Level 3 automatically in 2030. Moreover, it estimates that the global lidar market will exceed $ 50 billion by then.
Read: HBO Max, Netflix and PrimeVideo compete: another giant arrives in Europe after Disney +
Nissan says it is teaming up with Luminar Technologies to develop a lidar system that will enable high-speed automatic emergency driving. Nissan wants to launch this technology in 2025, as part of a plan to equip almost every new vehicle with lidar by 2030.
Bosch, Velodyne, Veoneer, Mobileye and Innoviz, backed by SoftBank, are also in the field. Continental in Germany provided a lidar system for the Honda Legend, where it works in tandem with Valeo, as a spare for each other.
Valeo wants to package its driver assistance systems into custom technology sets for automakers in a plug-and-play model.
The sets will integrate the safety systems inside the vehicle and will connect with the surrounding infrastructure.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Kozikan

Regular
Also worth noting this was a MegaChips release, not BrainChip.
Just a thought Ever’s ,
Hoping my recall is reasonable here.

Based of MegaChips own Past commentary of being aggressive in its Own future visions and , fair to assume , Any new corporate relationships... BrainChip , Quadric + public promotion of a strong sense of quick to market and assist to anybody ... etc
In the AGM QnA , it was asked re Japanese companies being quick movers ?? ... and it was noted by some poster?(apologies) that a smile, bemusement... spread across some of the answering panel.
Perhaps, imo, MegaChip’s basic plans are known to BRN , and their attack on their FUTURE global growth (outside of Japan) , is a significantly underestimated an unknown Factor.
Imo , MegaChip has eyes for the stars , and Akida can send them there.

Just a thought

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Just a thought Ever’s ,
Hoping my recall is reasonable here.

Based of MegaChips own Past commentary of being aggressive in its Own future visions and , fair to assume , Any new corporate relationships... BrainChip , Quadric + public promotion of a strong sense of quick to market and assist to anybody ... etc
In the AGM QnA , it was asked re Japanese companies being quick movers ?? ... and it was noted by some poster?(apologies) that a smile, bemusement... spread across some of the answering panel.
Perhaps, imo, MegaChip’s basic plans are known to BRN , and their attack on their FUTURE global growth (outside of Japan) , is a significantly underestimated an unknown Factor.
Imo , MegaChip has eyes for the stars , and Akida can send them there.

Just a thought

Spot on @Kozikan, Sean was quite clear when highlighting future growth opportunities emanating outside Japan.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Can’t help myself bad habits:

You’re in good company​

Trusted by:​

mega_chips.png

Renesas.png

NASA.png

Valeo.png

mercedes.png
So if brainchip are going totally IP licence revenue at some stage we should see Mercedes Benz sign on as IP customer right ?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
This is an interesting read in terms of indicating time-lines to launch. So my, take from reading between the lines, is that Akida will feature alongside the third generation of Valeo lidar, scheduled for debut in 2024 (unless Akida's involved in Scala 2) which is due for arrival later this year in Germany).

“True” autonomous driving, a little closer to launch: what’s missing​

By
Willy Rock
-
May 24, 2022

The third generation of Valeo lidar, scheduled for debut in 2024, promises a twelve times higher resolution, a tripling of the range and a much wider viewing angle.
Valeo, a pioneer in the marketing of lidar technology, is developing a more advanced version of its laser-emitting security systems for its debut in 2024, which promises a 12-fold increase in resolution, a tripling of the range and a much wider viewing angle. wide that can see details that the human eye, cameras and radar cannot see.
The lidar range, called the Valeo Scala, is part of a major acceleration that Valeo has until 2030.
The first generation, the Scala 1, debuted with the Legend Hybrid EX sedan that Honda started renting in Japan last year. Scale 2 enters the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which received international approval for Level 3 automation in December last year. This system, included under Mercedes’ Drive Pilot system, arrives in Germany this year. The company also plans to seek regulatory approval in California and Nevada.
Read: Tesla and Panasonic want to innovate: the project that will change the car industry
Scale 3, the version planned for 2024, will allow autonomous emergency maneuvers at speeds of up to 129 km / h, says Valeo.
The supplier says that Generation 3 Scale will identify objects approximately 201 meters in front or more. The system can track vehicles that are not visible and can even measure the density of raindrops to calculate the proper braking distance.

A lot of companies are joining the technology race​

Valeo manufactures both hardware and software for the systems, producing lidar at its Wemding plant in Germany, where 300 engineers work on the technology.
The company predicts that almost a third of all new premium vehicles will be able to drive Level 3 automatically in 2030. Moreover, it estimates that the global lidar market will exceed $ 50 billion by then.
Read: HBO Max, Netflix and PrimeVideo compete: another giant arrives in Europe after Disney +
Nissan says it is teaming up with Luminar Technologies to develop a lidar system that will enable high-speed automatic emergency driving. Nissan wants to launch this technology in 2025, as part of a plan to equip almost every new vehicle with lidar by 2030.
Bosch, Velodyne, Veoneer, Mobileye and Innoviz, backed by SoftBank, are also in the field. Continental in Germany provided a lidar system for the Honda Legend, where it works in tandem with Valeo, as a spare for each other.
Valeo wants to package its driver assistance systems into custom technology sets for automakers in a plug-and-play model.
The sets will integrate the safety systems inside the vehicle and will connect with the surrounding infrastructure.

Great post as usual and for me the following paragraph when you think of in cabin safety features such as driver monitoring and passenger tracking is where huge interest is to be found because has to be in by 2022/2023 models in Europe:

“The sets will integrate the safety systems inside the vehicle and will connect with the surrounding infrastructure”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom