BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I think this is an example of a non-price sensitive announcement that BRN could make to keep shareholders better informed imo ... https://www.belldirect.com.au/file.type?src=lEih7mNYKUJHyB3/Z+1pv/eCzyB/zRLM

It was posted last week and gave holders of this stock a great deal of comfort that that things were progressing well behind the scenes.

Many shareholders do not read posts on this exceptional forum nor peruse the BRN website daily for press rel4ases. A letter to shareholders once in a while informing them of progress with Akida 2000 and which companies they are in partnership with now, such as ARM, would work wonders imo.

Hi @mcm between the Press Releases, Podcasts, Quarterly Reports, Investor Briefings, Trade Attendances, Interview and occasional Announcements I am pretty happy with the level of detail provided by the company.

Sounds like a great day in Sydney yesterday, little bit of fan envy here. I will be more careful with my schedule next year.

Cheers,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
I seemed to have bent your nose out of shape here FF, again this was not my intention.

To quote Sean, he said “We comply with the rules of the ASX, but we don’t share any more than we have to by regulation”. So it appears we are both correct here ( - 46:20).

I fail to see how releasing to the market a signed partnership with an industry leader can be seen as ramping? I won’t waste my time quoting the ASX 3.1 rule on continual disclosure, I’m sure with your background in law you’ll know it better than anyone. youd also know how legal text can be manipulated to justify an outcome, after all that’s what keeps lawyers in business right?! Now I’m not saying Brainchip are guilty of any of the above, I’m just repeating what our CEO said in yesterday’s AGM, and voicing my opinion on how the SP is being managed.

Not that I need to justify myself to the masses as this is a public forum, but again:
- I’m thrilled by the professionalism demonstrated by the company over the past few months, this AGM was a cut above previous that I have attended (virtually);
- The material has improved, the staff are increasing, the products continue to be developed;
- There has been a great deal of positive media attention around Brainchip and the potential relationships made over this past couple of years.
I’m a fan, I hold a fairly significant amount of shares (to me at least), and look forward to a bright future.

I have no doubt Brainchip will win the war, it’s the battle with the SP which concerns me.

I may not post as frequently as I once did, but I read this forum each night, and remain a long term holder With no intention of selling my shares. I‘m quick to post positivity when I see fit, and I have a right to voice my opinion on the things that don’t impress me so much. This is healthy.

My nose is not out of shape.

And you can have your opinion.

You can misquote the CEO and then reinvent the substance of your post to suggest that you are responsible for my deviated septum.

I have lost interest in the whole process.

You can continue to make statements that are incorrect and negative about the company and claim then as fair comment and I can choose to take you to task or I can decide what is the point as this is apparently your genuinely held belief and if others accept it and decide to invest elsewhere because of managements failure to protect the share price so be it.

I have endeavoured to encourage everyone to do their own research and have a plan so that is all I can say really.

Other than this is my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA and good luck.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

robsmark

Regular
My nose is not out of shape.

And you can have your opinion.

You can misquote the CEO and then reinvent the substance of your post to suggest that you are responsible for my deviated septum.

I have lost interest in the whole process.

You can continue to make statements that are incorrect and negative about the company and claim then as fair comment and I can choose to take you to task or I can decide what is the point as this is apparently your genuinely held belief and if others accept it and decide to invest elsewhere because of managements failure to protect the share price so be it.

I have endeavoured to encourage everyone to do their own research and have a plan so that is all I can say really.

Other than this is my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA and good luck.
I don’t think I’ve made any incorrect statement. I’ve quoted and provided links where I can.

I think we need to move on from this. I voiced my opinion. You disagree. That is all there is too it.

I have no intention of misleading anyone.

Cheers,
Mark.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Did someone say KFC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
As much as i hate downrampers, shorters and traders, i also dont have much sympathy for the stop loss sellers... its on you sorry.

Brainchips a massive punt for me, my biggest by far, but i wont put a stop loss in place, never have never will.

While manipulation goes on, the stop losses get triggered and are easy pickings.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
As much as i hate downrampers, shorters and traders, i also dont have much sympathy for the stop loss sellers... its on you sorry.

Brainchips a massive punt for me, my biggest by far, but i wont put a stop loss in place, never have never will.

While manipulation goes on, the stop losses get triggered and are easy pickings.
Totally agree.
If you did choose to have a stop loss you then can’t afford not to be checking in hourly , that said if it gets triggered how can you complain your wish has been granted

The only time I would ever consider it is when we are $15- 20 bucks & only a small percentage.

Something for me to think about in 18 months time , 🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Yes Blind Freddie did see at 4.30 pm today saying “That would have been a great trade if you are an honest trader and not part of the group manipulating the price to manufacture the opportunity.”

Blind Freddie like myself sees most of these opportunities after the event with the benefit of hindsight.

I did like your statement at the AGM but it was missing one ingredient popular support as these motions achieved over 98% of approval by shareholders.

It might be that while we all agree about remuneration being fair, equitable and an incentive to nurture performance these motions all passed the pub test with glowing colours and your assessment of them as being out of line was incorrect.

I am no judge as I compare what Sean Hehir is asked to do and what a rugby player is asked to do and what they get paid and think Sean Hehir should be paid ten times his present remuneration.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

totally agree with your summation FF, and for Sean, hopefully the performance share rights issued today will help take care of the misalignment, no doubt he will achieve his targets !!

Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

vjregal

Emerged

Interview with Sean Hehir

Reactions: 3 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
On a lighter note.
I have been good this year, and the BRN Santa gave me an early Xmas present today at my cost.
20220525_180617.jpg

So anyone whom still want one...at around $840 Aud after conversation + delivery.

And no I am not a Sale Rep. 😄😄😄

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

newpunta

Regular
OK here is a way for you to resolve this make a formal complaint to the ASX that Brainchip failed to announce the ARM partnership.

You have even taken Sean’s words out of context he did not say they are doing the minimum he said they are strictly complying with the ASX Rules.

This is not about opinions this is about what the ASX allows a tech company like Brainchip to announce via the ASX platform.

I do not care if you respect me or not for the purpose of this discussion you are wrong and you could lead others into the same misunderstanding.

Brainchip cannot announce things on the ASX that are considered ramping. This falls within the definition of ramping being applied by the ASX to technology companies.

It is just that simple.

Whether I or you think it is a correct way for the ASX to run the show is irrelevant our opinions do not matter.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for clearing that up FF,
So what I seem to understand from the quick look at the posted action last few hours is,
The ASX allows for mums & dads to be screwed over by the Maniplulators, shorters ...... whatever they are called
but
The ASX does not allow BRN to make factual and monumental announcements of joinning in PARTNERSHIP with the biggest fish in the sea.
This ASX mob are a real piece of work ...... might send them an email, to please explain.

I am not only EXXXCited at the prospect to buy more 2moro (was bizi today) ....... I am totally FFFFLAB-AGAAASTED at this ASX mob.
Love to stick a stik in their spokes - if the opportunity ever presents.

Chin up everyone even if you are in the red ........ it will all be Black, Blue and Green soon ...... forever !!
NFA ...... not to be confused with SFA :cool:

Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks for clearing that up FF,
So what I seem to understand from the quick look at the posted action last few hours is,
The ASX allows for mums & dads to be screwed over by the Maniplulators, shorters ...... whatever they are called
but
The ASX does not allow BRN to make factual and monumental announcements of joinning in PARTNERSHIP with the biggest fish in the sea.
This ASX mob are a real piece of work ...... might send them an email, to please explain.

I am not only EXXXCited at the prospect to buy more 2moro (was bizi today) ....... I am totally FFFFLAB-AGAAASTED at this ASX mob.
Love to stick a stik in their spokes - if the opportunity ever presents.

Chin up everyone even if you are in the red ........ it will all be Black, Blue and Green soon ...... forever !!
NFA ...... not to be confused with SFA :cool:
Yes - sending the ASX a critical email is a good way to get your own back - p!ssing into the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
Well it's been a crazy few weeks.

Lots of folks pissed at the action and I can agree with them but it's no surprise either that these games are played.

Looks like the traders did at up on the buy low run up the the stock use the AGM and various releases and turn a profit. Then short it down and cover the shares.

In the end the trajectory of the company does not change. If I'm mad about anything is I had a few trades parcels that I did not sell but they were bought low enough that I'm just thinking to wait it out to Christmas again lol.

From the comments it seams that BRN are really trying to polish up there image and find they sales point i could not attend the AGM but hope to next year I do hope we see a bit of revenue start flowing in the second half of the year.

I believe there is a lot of good news and BRN are really getting traction with companies so that's a positive.

In the end I hope you all can relax and wait for better times.

If the price is getting manipulated down at a discount then take advantage of it if you can. IMO

Sure feels like we are close to this comercialization revenue now!

Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

FJ-215

Regular
"One of its newest collaborations is with Intel whose foundry services (IFS) it will be collaborating with, SiFive announced in 2021. In addition to this, it has entered into partnership with companies like BrainChip and Renesas for joint development of technologies and solutions in edge AI. Deep Vision and Tenstorrent are two of the most prominent names that have adopted SiFive RISC-V, integrating it into their technologies for performance boost."

Hmm, So Intel will produce chips for SiFive that could potentially include Akida. Loihi 2 was one of the first chips Intel produced on their new Intel 4 process.

Intel's Neuromorphic Chip Gets A Major Upgrade
"Now Loihi is getting its first upgrade, and it's a pretty big one. Using a manufacturing process called Intel 4 that's not yet available for commercial chips, the company packed in up to eight-times as many artificial neurons into a chip that's half the area of Loihi. That, and a host of changes motivated by the past few years of experiments, make the Loihi 2 faster and more flexible, says Mike Davies director of Intel's neuromorphic computing lab."

SiFive Partners with Intel
"SiFive has partnered with IFS to develop a RISC-V development platform, codenamed “Horse Creek,” featuring a multi-core SiFive Performance™ P550 processor, and implemented on the Intel 4 technology platform, on track for availability in 2022. The “Horse Creek” SoC will enable a new generation of RISC-V developer boards, continuing the tradition of SiFive HiFive boards that have helped drive the growth of the RISC-V ecosystem."

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

What stood out to me the most in this interview was the Royalty. 3,4,5
$ per royalty! Not 50c! I don’t know if this is news to all you guys but I have never heard that been stated before.

That is massive! For every million chips sold with Akida IP equals 3,4,5 million $

Let’s take Mercedes as an example. Let’s say they sell 1 milk cars with Akida inside. Is it just one chip per car? I doubt it. I believe now that Mercedes’ knows the powerful solution they have they will utilise if for way more than keyword spotting. So let’s say 3 chips just as an example. That’s 3million chips and and with a margin of 3-5$ royalties that’s 9-15 mill revenue from one costumer.

Now I don’t know how many cars Mercedes’ is projected to sell but you get the idea here🙈😁

Now when we understand the impact of Royalties, let’s add the iceberg of partnerships, vendors and costumers and it will have an explosive growth in sales as predicted not too long ago:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
What stood out to me the most in this interview was the Royalty. 3,4,5
$ per royalty! Not 50c! I don’t know if this is news to all you guys but I have never heard that been stated before.

That is massive! For every million chips sold with Akida IP equals 3,4,5 million $

Let’s take Mercedes as an example. Let’s say they sell 1 milk cars with Akida inside. Is it just one chip per car? I doubt it. I believe now that Mercedes’ knows the powerful solution they have they will utilise if for way more than keyword spotting. So let’s say 3 chips just as an example. That’s 3million chips and and with a margin of 3-5$ royalties that’s 9-15 mill revenue from one costumer.

Now I don’t know how many cars Mercedes’ is projected to sell but you get the idea here🙈😁

Now when we understand the impact of Royalties, let’s add the iceberg of partnerships, vendors and costumers and it will have an explosive growth in sales as predicted not too long ago:)
giphy (10).gif

Royalties??? YESSS PLSSS

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom