BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Yep. The BRN / Nviso partnership statement also says that Nviso’s initial projects will relate to “social robots” and autonomous vehicles.

Kiki (Zoetic AI/Nviso) together with Nicobo (Panasonic/Nviso) are two social robots that Nviso have assisted with developing.

I think we can step shorter than a fairy and still arrive at the same outcome - akida.
I am convinced @SERA2g

Hall of Fame increases to 29 with the Nominees list at 13:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc
Zoetic AI

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

Bascom Hunter (BH Tech) because I have read @uiux ’s thread again

Range Rover because of ‘Hey Range Rover’, Tata and the Queen and I really like them

Cerence makes it as a nominee but still has a lot of work to do to convince Blind Freddie that it is worthy of the Hall of Fame

My opinion and lists only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

I think there might be two events happening tonight / tomorrow...

1, Automotive Tech Virtual Conference ,
Staring Kris Carlson speaking.

2, Autosense, Detroit, USA, Staring Anil Mankar ( A.K.A. Mr CHIP ) .

Another sterling day on the Super Sleuthing all.

LEDGENDS.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
Prepare yourselves for a rabbit hole :ROFLMAO: I think i found the first consumer product which will have Akida onboard o_O:cool:

View attachment 6355

This is a photo from the NVISO Stand at the AI trade show in japan yesterday!

Notice the robot in the top right? That is KiKi the robot from Zoetic AI

My guess is that Zoetic AI is a customer of NVISO otherwise why else are they showcasing it?

View attachment 6356

Almost all of the above features are possible with Akida none more so than Real time onboard intelligence!!!
"All of Kikis processes occur on-board, so you can rest easy knowing that your data is secure and private"

Now that i have your attention, the nice bow to tie it all up and something that gives me 90% confidence that Akida is onboard Kiki is the following "estimated delivery Q3 2022" This after PVDM stated that revenue would show up in the second half of 2022

Anyone object???

View attachment 6357
Great effort and thanks for sharing

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

Isn’t is great our 1000 eyes have gone from trying to find any articles with a mention or near mention about Akida and BrN, to now seeing Akida in action and trying to find where it’s going next.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Just looked all their people from the founder down are software people so they are using someone else’s hardware.

The founders are ex Google.

Given that Kiki is processing multiple senses including touch, sound, motion and vision all on device unconnected and are highlighted on Nviso’s platform it seems a very small fairy step of faith to believe this is AKIDA.

If you go back to the earliest statements by Nviso about why teaming up with Brainchip was essential to Nviso providing the very things that Kiki is claimed to do and that Brainchip’s AKIDA was unique in this regard you are left to ask who could it be if not Brainchip.

My opinion & speculation only so DYOR but well done @Bloodsy
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great start to new Ozark series

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I am convinced @SERA2g

Hall of Fame increases to 29 with the Nominees list at 13:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc
Zoetic AI

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

Bascom Hunter (BH Tech) because I have read @uiux ’s thread again

Range Rover because of ‘Hey Range Rover’, Tata and the Queen and I really like them

Cerence makes it as a nominee but still has a lot of work to do to convince Blind Freddie that it is worthy of the Hall of Fame

My opinion and lists only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was just thinking about the statement made by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in mid 2020 "WE HAVE WELL NORTH OF 100 NDA'S" and then went on to say that they were culling them down to the best commercial opportunities and were not interested in research projects because they did not have the resources to support all these NDA's and that they would probably settle on about two dozen.

In the end this is what they did and though the exact number has remained rubbery over 20 and less than 30 seemed to be what we can extrapolate from all the different statements by key management over the last two years.

We also know that in 2015 in an AGM presentation Peter van der Made as the CEO stated that they were in discussions even back then with Fortune 500 companies. We know also that before AKD1000 became the sole focus of Brainchip that companies like Safran and Rockwell Collins and Cisco were all working with Brainchip. We then know that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo further on in 2020 qualified the statement 'best commercial opportunities' describing these companies as 'household named and Fortune 500 companies' then it becomes as a matter of mathematical probabilities much easier to identify from the above listed companies who are most likely to be well advanced because they joined the EAP program in 2020 as they need to also match being household named and/or Fortune 500.

Also we can reduce the numbers by taking out those that have actually been publicly discussed by Brainchip:

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Valeo
3. Ford
4. Renesas
5. MegaChips
6. ARM
7. NASA
8. SiFive
9. Socionext
10. TATA

So we have 10 to 20 'household named and/or Fortune 500 companies' as at 2020 still to be revealed from the original cohort and who according to both Peter van der Made the CTO and Sean Hehir the CEO of Brainchip all bar one are believed to be going to convert.

So as you look through my list above and your list which of these companies meet the definition of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo well my suggestion is:

1. Sanyo
2. Nintendo
3. Panasonic
4. Nvidia
5. DELL Technologies
6. Samsung
7. Toyota
8. BMW
9. APPLE
10. Intel
11. AWS
12. Cisco
13. Safran

So I ask this final question if of the 14 names above 10 only are the yet to be revealed EAP's that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo signed up and of that 10. only 9. adopt and use AKIDA products how huge will the market be that AKIDA technology captures when you add these 9 out of these 13 named companies to the 10. already in the public sphere.

Can I say this I think you can reduce the odds further by removing Nintendo because EAP or not it has to be part of the use cases targeted by MegaChips in any event so you probably are selecting 9 out of the 12 names in this list.

These are exciting times if I can steal the quote of Rob Telson.

Please note it is clear there are many more companies and industries engaged now than in 2020 but I am trying to narrow the possible suspects as to that original group.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
I was just thinking about the statement made by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo in mid 2020 "WE HAVE WELL NORTH OF 100 NDA'S" and then went on to say that they were culling them down to the best commercial opportunities and were not interested in research projects because they did not have the resources to support all these NDA's and that they would probably settle on about two dozen.

In the end this is what they did and though the exact number has remained rubbery over 20 and less than 30 seemed to be what we can extrapolate from all the different statements by key management over the last two years.

We also know that in 2015 in an AGM presentation Peter van der Made as the CEO stated that they were in discussions even back then with Fortune 500 companies. We know also that before AKD1000 became the sole focus of Brainchip that companies like Safran and Rockwell Collins and Cisco were all working with Brainchip. We then know that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo further on in 2020 qualified the statement 'best commercial opportunities' describing these companies as 'household named and Fortune 500 companies' then it becomes as a matter of mathematical probabilities much easier to identify from the above listed companies who are most likely to be well advanced because they joined the EAP program in 2020 as they need to also match being household named and/or Fortune 500.

Also we can reduce the numbers by taking out those that have actually been publicly discussed by Brainchip:

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Valeo
3. Ford
4. Renesas
5. MegaChips
6. ARM
7. NASA
8. SiFive
9. Socionext
10. TATA

So we have 10 to 20 'household named and/or Fortune 500 companies' as at 2020 still to be revealed from the original cohort and who according to both Peter van der Made the CTO and Sean Hehir the CEO of Brainchip all bar one are believed to be going to convert.

So as you look through my list above and your list which of these companies meet the definition of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo well my suggestion is:

1. Sanyo
2. Nintendo
3. Panasonic
4. Nvidia
5. DELL Technologies
6. Samsung
7. Toyota
8. BMW
9. APPLE
10. Intel
11. AWS
12. Cisco
13. Safran

So I ask this final question if of the 14 names above 10 only are the yet to be revealed EAP's that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo signed up and of that 10. only 9. adopt and use AKIDA products how huge will the market be that AKIDA technology captures when you add these 9 out of these 13 named companies to the 10. already in the public sphere.

Can I say this I think you can reduce the odds further by removing Nintendo because EAP or not it has to be part of the use cases targeted by MegaChips in any event so you probably are selecting 9 out of the 12 names in this list.

Please note it is clear there are many more companies and industries engaged now than in 2020 but I am trying to narrow the possible suspects as to that original group.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF.
We could make this real easy. Let’s make it a round 15. So let just drag no 6 and 9 out of the lower list and elevate them.
I think the stock market may move a couple of cents then 😳. How good would that be.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cassip

Regular
Investor relations website is also redone now; before it had referred to the old one and style.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Valeo
3. Ford
4. Renesas
5. MegaChips
6. ARM
7. NASA
8. SiFive
9. Socionext
10. TATA

1. Sanyo
2. Nintendo
3. Panasonic
4. Nvidia
5. DELL Technologies
6. Samsung
7. Toyota
8. BMW
9. APPLE
10. Intel
11. AWS
12. Cisco
13. Safran

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Good Evening Fact Finder,

Truely amazing work yet again, massive thankyou for all the time you put in , then selflessly share for the benefit of all.

Above and beyond.

My mind is constantly blown away by the volume and quality of info shared by all, for all.

Truely amazing.

Love the list you have compiled. There are so many ends happening I have trouble keeping up to speed with everything. Great to have it distilled into one spot.

On a side note... has anyone heard from Uiux....I hope he is well.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 41 users

LuWil

Regular

1. Mercedes Benz
2. Valeo
3. Ford
4. Renesas
5. MegaChips
6. ARM
7. NASA
8. SiFive
9. Socionext
10. TATA

1. Sanyo
2. Nintendo
3. Panasonic
4. Nvidia
5. DELL Technologies
6. Samsung
7. Toyota
8. BMW
9. APPLE
10. Intel
11. AWS
12. Cisco
13. Safran

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Magik Eye?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular
If it's true what been said in the NVISO vid, Akida is capable of a framerate of 250 fps without a reduction of quality plus low power consumption, this would mean a revolution in the field of graphics cards. Akida should find its way into every better card as a co-processor. As there just is a Nvidia connection through Mercedes, I can see it coming.
Not to forget, the Metaverse will need very high framerates in smartphones to run, low power consumption is a must.
This is a wet dream for every professional E-gamer too, where it's all up to framerates and reactions.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Another patent, that has been pending, seems to be in force (May, 11th)
https://register.dpma.de/DPMAregister/pat/register?AKZ=E208430314&CURSOR=1

Good evening to AUS and regards

Hi cassip,

Here is the front page:
1652345732652.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire

cassip

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

If it's true what been said in the NVISO vid, Akida is capable of a framerate of 250 fps without a reduction of quality plus low power consumption, this would mean a revolution in the field of graphics cards. Akida should find its way into every better card as a co-processor. As there just is a Nvidia connection through Mercedes, I can see it coming.
Back in the UK I use to be big into online gaming playing FPS games likes of unreal tournament, far cry, halo, quake, doom, call of duty, counter strike and red faction. This 250fps just makes me want to build a new computer when I can get hold of a graphic card with Akida running it.

Current top graphic card doesn’t even have 1/2 the fps

The Best Graphics Cards Shortlist
GPUPerformance RankDXR RankValue Rank – online (MSRP)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti1 – 132.4 fps1 – 84.4 fps13 – $2,000 ($1,999)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 30804 – 116.3 fps2 – 66.3 fps12 – $949 ($699)
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT2 – 130.6 fps3 – 49.8 fps11 – $1,020 ($999)
AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT3 – 124.5 fps4 – 46.1 fps10 – $920 ($649)
AMD Radeon RX 68005 – 111.7 fps6 – 39.3 fps9 – $800 ($579)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti7 – 91.5 fps5 – 43.3 fps7 – $580 ($399)
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT6 – 96.0 fps8 – 30.5 fps6 – $515 ($489)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 30609 – 70.2 fps7 – 32.3 fps5 – $390 ($329)
AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT8 – 78.2 fps9 – 23.6 fps4 – $410 ($379)
AMD Radeon RX 660010 – 66.7 fps11 – 19.7 fps3 – $325 ($329)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 305011 – 51.4 fps10 – 22.8 fps2 – $300 ($249)
AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT12 – 30.4 fps12 – 5.6 fps1 – $210

And with the current graphic card market worth above $50 billion a years. It’s going to be interesting who implements it 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

My favourite graphic card company and they are looking for RISC-v employees 🙏
Maybe someone can find a link for me so we can add em to @Fact Finder list

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Back in the UK I use to be big into online gaming playing FPS games likes of unreal tournament, far cry, halo, quake, doom, call of duty, counter strike and red faction. This 250fps just makes me want to build a new computer when I can get hold of a graphic card with Akida running it.

Current top graphic card doesn’t even have 1/2 the fps

The Best Graphics Cards Shortlist
GPUPerformance RankDXR RankValue Rank – online (MSRP)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Ti1 – 132.4 fps1 – 84.4 fps13 – $2,000 ($1,999)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 30804 – 116.3 fps2 – 66.3 fps12 – $949 ($699)
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT2 – 130.6 fps3 – 49.8 fps11 – $1,020 ($999)
AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT3 – 124.5 fps4 – 46.1 fps10 – $920 ($649)
AMD Radeon RX 68005 – 111.7 fps6 – 39.3 fps9 – $800 ($579)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti7 – 91.5 fps5 – 43.3 fps7 – $580 ($399)
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT6 – 96.0 fps8 – 30.5 fps6 – $515 ($489)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 30609 – 70.2 fps7 – 32.3 fps5 – $390 ($329)
AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT8 – 78.2 fps9 – 23.6 fps4 – $410 ($379)
AMD Radeon RX 660010 – 66.7 fps11 – 19.7 fps3 – $325 ($329)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 305011 – 51.4 fps10 – 22.8 fps2 – $300 ($249)
AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT12 – 30.4 fps12 – 5.6 fps1 – $210

And with the current graphic card market worth above $50 billion a years. It’s going to be interesting who implements it 1st.
Another market and another 50 billion dollar market. We need the Scrooge MCDuck diving into his gold coin vault gift. This is becoming a complete impossibility to arrive at any sort of reasonable valuation.

It is not fanciful to suggest a potential 500 billion US dollar addressable market.

The entire automotive industry in 2021 was less than 450 billion US dollars and that includes accessories like automotive air fresheners.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Another market and another 50 billion dollar market. We need the Scrooge MCDuck diving into his gold coin vault gift. This is becoming a complete impossibility to arrive at any sort of reasonable valuation.

It is not fanciful to suggest a potential 500 billion US dollar addressable market.

The entire automotive industry in 2021 was less than 450 billion US dollars and that includes accessories like automotive air fresheners.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes, extremely difficult to put a valuation on this wonderfull business.
The AUD is currently tanking and I've supplied the current exchange rate with a AUD price tag of $10 per share(US $6.87) in the event of a takeover
I don't want this to happen but the little aussie bleeder may come under more pressure as the Feds next move may be up another 50 points??
Just thinking aloud.

AUD.jpg

• Fire
Top Bottom