BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
Hi FK

@Proga has partly answered your question but here are the links that satisfied Blind Freddie and FF:

Rob Telson was asked about Nvidia being a competitor and the risks this brought and he responded that they (Brainchip) see Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.

It was then revealed that Mercedes, Nvidia and Brainchip were the brains underpinning the EQXX compute and Mercedes nominates/describes Brainchip as the Artificial Intelligence experts.

Then Nviso was revealed and it transpired they are working with Nvidia for automotive as well as with Brainchip for automotive and other technology areas.

Today's video shows Nviso, Brainchip and Nvidia working in partnership for the purpose of demonstrating the in vehicle monitoring.

These are the primary reasons why I have Nvidia promoted into the Hall of Fame along side the fully revealed by press release or ASX announcement companies.

Of course they might just be friends with benefits but probably partners is a better way to describe companies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF
I too was not totally convinced, I didn't know whether Akida was just used as a plug-in to an Nvidia card, rather than a partnership type of development. I would dearly like to be wrong. And as you say Rob Telson did say he saw Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.
Whilst on the subject of partnering in development of chips.
What ever happened to True North, is that now dead in the water? Are IBM perhaps one of the EAPs?

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
Some background on Nvidia for those who have never looked. The bottom line is Nvidia has at its core the pursuit of innovation and is a perfect partner for a company that is heralding a technology Ai Edge Revolution:

For the fiscal year 2020, Nvidia reported earnings of US$2.796 billion, with an annual revenue of US$10.918 billion, a decline of 6.8% over the previous fiscal cycle. Nvidia's shares traded at over $531 per share, and its market capitalization was valued at over US$328.7 billion in January 2021.
View attachment 6314
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Nvidia - Wikipedia

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I know Nvidia failed on taking over Arm at an offer of 40 billion due to regulatory pressures and i notice in our Annual General meeting there is a provision in the Constitution item 29. Proportional takeover bid.

Im wondering if this constitutional item accounts for any possible takeover bid by Nvidia since they couldn't buy Arm.

I would be very surprised if the overall votes required would allow sucha takeover, under Arms offer of 40 billion dollars considering the saturation of market that Brainchip are doing.

PVDM will feel like he has severed an arm (no pun intended) if he co-jointly agreed to such an offer.

Can you imagine the giant that Nvidia would be if that were to occur!! Can u get a giant to be bigger then a giant? whats bigger then a giant? An Amazon! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
Somthing COLOSSAL 😉
Brainchip will be a Colossal behemoth😛

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

skaggle

So much going on with Brainchip at the moment. The share price isn't going nuts like it did with Mercedes, but I find it so enjoyable just hearing these people mention they're actually using Akida. No grey area, its all black and white, whether or not its announced on the asx to me at this point doesn't matter. Sure it'd be nice but I think at this point its starting to become clearer to the blind Freddies out there, and there is lots of them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
So much going on with Brainchip at the moment. The share price isn't going nuts like it did with Mercedes, but I find it so enjoyable just hearing these people mention they're actually using Akida. No grey area, its all black and white, whether or not its announced on the asx to me at this point doesn't matter. Sure it'd be nice but I think at this point its starting to become clearer to the blind Freddies out there, and there is lots of them.
Blind Freddie said to ask you nicely to take that back otherwise….

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Hi FK

@Proga has partly answered your question but here are the links that satisfied Blind Freddie and FF:

Rob Telson was asked about Nvidia being a competitor and the risks this brought and he responded that they (Brainchip) see Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.

It was then revealed that Mercedes, Nvidia and Brainchip were the brains underpinning the EQXX compute and Mercedes nominates/describes Brainchip as the Artificial Intelligence experts.

Then Nviso was revealed and it transpired they are working with Nvidia for automotive as well as with Brainchip for automotive and other technology areas.

Today's video shows Nviso, Brainchip and Nvidia working in partnership for the purpose of demonstrating the in vehicle monitoring.

These are the primary reasons why I have Nvidia promoted into the Hall of Fame along side the fully revealed by press release or ASX announcement companies.

Of course they might just be friends with benefits but probably partners is a better way to describe companies.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF
I too was not totally convinced, I didn't know whether Akida was just used as a plug-in to an Nvidia card, rather than a partnership type of development. I would dearly like to be wrong. And as you say Rob Telson did say he saw Nvidia more as a partner moving forward.
What ever happened to True North, is that now dead in the water? Are IBM perhaps one of the EAPs?

I watched the clip again and saw this and heard the passenger discuss NVIDIA hardware incorporation when asked about challenges.
NVIDIA reference.png

Seriously the only doubts you could possibly have about the future of this company has to be related to the current share price volatility.
They want retail holders shares and will shake until they drop em.

They say you should diversify your portfolio but if you pick the right 🦄 there is no need.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Blind Freddie said to ask you nicely to take that back otherwise….
PS, between you, me and the other 1000 eyes, I think Blind Freddie is a fake. He has 20/20 vision.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Renesas presenting at Embedded world June 21 to 23, 2022 Could this be when they present AKIDA in one of there many products.
Visit Renesas at Embedded World and discover how we deliver on what drives us - to make our lives easier, with intelligence embedded everywhere.

At this exhibition, you will explore our:
  • Winning Combinations of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing + Connectivity product portfolios and the resulting comprehensive solutions for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications
  • Extensive Automotive roadmaps for ADAS, xEV and E/E Architecture Change
  • Next-generation product offerings for MCUs, MPUs, BLE, Wi-Fi, Sensors, and Industrial Automation
  • Solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Connectivity, Security, and more
We are really excited about meeting you face-to-face again after such a long time and look forward to welcoming you to our booth: Hall 1, Stand 234 (1-234).

Register for the on-site event ›

Not travelling to Nuremberg but don’t want to miss out? We’ve got you covered. Join the Renesas 3D Virtual Experience during Embedded World from wherever you are to check out the highlights from our showcase and get additional insight from Tech Talks that are exclusively available online.​
Date:​
June 21-23, 2022​
Nuremberg, Germany & Online​
Meet Us at Embedded World​

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Hi FF
Hi @Shadow59

IBM and its True North were an intellectual threat but not an Edge Threat.

They were/are pursuing a neuromorphic compute solution from a different theoretical position and it was Peter van der Made’s view this position was not the best route to achieving AGi eventually. The risk IBM presented was they were right and Peter was entirely wrong.

I think we can confidently say Peter van der Made was not wrong.

The second point about IBM and True North is they were/are focused on replacing the GPU at the Cloud end of computing.

It is my genuinely held opinion that for a long time IBM did not see the Edge looming up on the computing world.

Under the reign of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo Brainchip most certainly did and the rest are going to be consigned to history in consequence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
If they have a connection to Nviso you have won me over completely. FF

Ouch! That's a tough one FF!

Looks like I'll miss getting a guernsey on finding a NVISO/Cerence link. But I did find something interesting in this Cerence video which says at 29.29 minute mark.

"To overcome connectivity problems, the edge TTS on the clients side can handle local and low latency interactions with the same voice."

On the clients side....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

JB49

Regular
Anyone else feel a perfect storm is brewing?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Ouch! That's a tough one FF!

Looks like I'll miss getting a guernsey on finding a NVISO/Cerence link. But I did find something interesting in this Cerence video which says at 29.29 minute mark.

"To overcome connectivity problems, the edge TTS on the clients side can handle local and low latency interactions with the same voice."

On the clients side....

Hi @Bravo
I just noticed something on the link you have included the words “advanced technology indistinguishable from magic”.

Do you remember Peter van der Made describing what AKIDA does as just like “magic”.

As I said creeping up on Cerence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Shadow59

Regular
Hi @Shadow59

IBM and its True North were an intellectual threat but not an Edge Threat.

They were/are pursuing a neuromorphic compute solution from a different theoretical position and it was Peter van der Made’s view this position was not the best route to achieving AGi eventually. The risk IBM presented was they were right and Peter was entirely wrong.

I think we can confidently say Peter van der Made was not wrong.

The second point about IBM and True North is they were/are focused on replacing the GPU at the Cloud end of computing.

It is my genuinely held opinion that for a long time IBM did not see the Edge looming up on the computing world.

Under the reign of the former CEO Mr. Dinardo Brainchip most certainly did and the rest are going to be consigned to history in consequence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF,
But the way I see it the path is still open. They must now realise the true situation, I'm pretty sure they would have heard of Kodak, though it was a long time ago now and I'm sure they wouldn't want to go down that path. The real only way now to catch up would be partnering and using IP in there products. There is no loss of face here and would put them straight out to the front again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dhm

Regular
Renesas presenting at Embedded world June 21 to 23, 2022 Could this be when they present AKIDA in one of there many products.
Meet Us at Embedded World​
Date:​
June 21-23, 2022​
Nuremberg, Germany & Online​

Visit Renesas at Embedded World and discover how we deliver on what drives us - to make our lives easier, with intelligence embedded everywhere.

At this exhibition, you will explore our:​
  • Winning Combinations of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing + Connectivity product portfolios and the resulting comprehensive solutions for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications
  • Extensive Automotive roadmaps for ADAS, xEV and E/E Architecture Change
  • Next-generation product offerings for MCUs, MPUs, BLE, Wi-Fi, Sensors, and Industrial Automation
  • Solutions for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Connectivity, Security, and more

We are really excited about meeting you face-to-face again after such a long time and look forward to welcoming you to our booth: Hall 1, Stand 234 (1-234).

Register for the on-site event ›

Not travelling to Nuremberg but don’t want to miss out? We’ve got you covered. Join the Renesas 3D Virtual Experience during Embedded World from wherever you are to check out the highlights from our showcase and get additional insight from Tech Talks that are exclusively available online.​
The bullet point that got my attention was this:
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 2.15.07 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
The bullet point that got my attention was this:
View attachment 6352
Was it not Brainchip that was confessing to having the intention of embedding Ai everywhere?

“Winning Combinations of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 15 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Fantastic work these past few days all.

I can feel the momentum building.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users