BRN Discussion Ongoing

Galaxycar

Regular
Just watched the nviso video above,ho good would this be as an identification system for taxi drivers,providing direct identification of passengers,ie to catch a taxi you have to have your identification prelogged when booking by sending your photo with booking.

Reactions: 1 users
Hall of Fame stays at 28 but the Nominees list has increased to 13:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc
Zoetic AI

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

Bascom Hunter (BH Tech) because I have read @uiux ’s thread again

Range Rover because of ‘Hey Range Rover’, Tata and the Queen and I really like them

Cerence makes it as a nominee but still has a lot of work to do to convince Blind Freddie that it is worthy of the Hall of Fame

My opinion and lists only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

Lex555

Regular
Toulouse home of a.i. geniuses

I wonder if Elodie from Wyca will be in bed (embedded) 😀😀 with Akida! seems like a great match. 😀

The French are very patriotic, one of the few places in Europe where quite a few will refuse to speak english even if they’re fluent. Seeing we have a BRN research arm there would bode well for them to partner with locals already living on the edge

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Lex555

Regular
Can you smell that? That’s the Brainchip flywheel winding up, with faster and faster news flow.

Thanks to the 1000 eyes and like @robsmark said with the rest of markers in tatters, we’re pushing on

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

MDhere

Regular
The French are very patriotic, one of the few places in Europe where quite a few will refuse to speak english even if they’re fluent. Seeing we have a BRN research arm there would bode well for them to partner with locals already living on the edgoi
Oui oui 😍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

M_C

Founding Member

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc

NOMINEES:

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Range Rover because of ‘Hey Range Rover’, Tata and the Queen and I really like them

Cerence makes it as a nominee but still has a lot of work to do to convince Blind Freddie that it is worthy of the Hall of Fame

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Can you sign this so I can frame it ff lol?

It may be easier from now on to list the companies we know we aren't involved with, that list might be shorter from here on out lol

excited.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
"This little green thing with flashing lights" - Love it!

View attachment 6309

Having just watched this video can I say Blind Freddie encourages everyone to watch it and has asked me to CONGRATULATE the 1,000 Eyes for calling the partnership with Nvidia BEFORE ALL THE INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WORLD WIDE.

I personally would like to remind everyone here how much we have achieved by moving over here and bidding goodbye to the conflict model.

I argued before that we all carry sufficient personal doubt and insecurity that there is nothing to be gained from having deliberate purveyors of negative feedback for so called balance in our lives and particularly not when making business or investment decisions.
Congratulations to everyone here may it long continue.

2025 - 2025 - 2025 - 2025 - 2025

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

Mercfan

Going through my folders & files I have come across some info (JPEG) which is worth seeing again (refresh) or for those who are "newer to Brainchip" and missed them before!

GLOBAL PATENT LIST FEB 2022
View attachment 6249
BRAINCHIP MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE 2022
View attachment 6250

OUR NEW OFFICE COMPLEX - LEASED ENTIRE 2ND FLOOR (?)
View attachment 6251

AKIDA VERSIONS - MAY 2021
View attachment 6252

BRN AKIDA IN "SPACE PRODUCT" ENGINEERING DIAGRAM
View attachment 6253

THE "ANNOUNCEMENT" REGARDING MERCEDES BENZ
View attachment 6254

HOPE ALL ENJOY SEEING THESE AGAIN & INFORMATIVE FOR THOSE NEWER SHAREHOLDERS!

Yak52
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
So much going on, it’s mind blowing. Rob wasn’t wrong when he said ‘tip of the iceberg’. Happy days!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
Can you sign this so I can frame it ff lol?

It may be easier from now on to list the companies we know we aren't involved with, that list might be shorter from here on out lol

View attachment 6311
I thought this might happen. Hope you are in a large room with high ceilings so there is plenty of headroom. 😂🤣😂 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

M_C

Founding Member

Attachments

• im smart.gif
    im smart.gif
    883.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
So much going on, it’s mind blowing. Rob wasn’t wrong when he said ‘tip of the iceberg’. Happy days!
i love watching videos and reading releases from different companies all excited about their upcoming inclusion into their products with AKIDA. 🎶🎶🎶

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Some background on Nvidia for those who have never looked. The bottom line is Nvidia has at its core the pursuit of innovation and is a perfect partner for a company that is heralding a technology Ai Edge Revolution:

For the fiscal year 2020, Nvidia reported earnings of US$2.796 billion, with an annual revenue of US$10.918 billion, a decline of 6.8% over the previous fiscal cycle. Nvidia's shares traded at over $531 per share, and its market capitalization was valued at over US$328.7 billion in January 2021.
1652312553326.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Nvidia - Wikipedia

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

AC/DC

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP
Microchip Technology Inc

NOMINEES:

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Awardees and Nominees...I don't know, FF. Think we're gonna need a bigger platform!

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

M_C

Founding Member
I have created a monster. Should have listened to Blind Freddie he predicted this. 😂😞 FF
Tip of the Iceberg ff...........wait until TESLA picks us up, then you'll see me excited

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Some background on Nvidia for those who have never looked. The bottom line is Nvidia has at its core the pursuit of innovation and is a perfect partner for a company that is heralding a technology Ai Edge Revolution:

For the fiscal year 2020, Nvidia reported earnings of US$2.796 billion, with an annual revenue of US$10.918 billion, a decline of 6.8% over the previous fiscal cycle. Nvidia's shares traded at over $531 per share, and its market capitalization was valued at over US$328.7 billion in January 2021.
View attachment 6314
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Nvidia - Wikipedia

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Have not been able to put a number on how many customers Nvidia has if anyone finds a number it would be exciting to know. FF

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Yak52

Regular
CLOSE of Euro Markets (Germany)

EURO = Euro 0.75 AUD $ 1.08

BRN  24Y.F.jpg

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

M_C

Founding Member
Have not been able to put a number on how many customers Nvidia has if anyone finds a number it would be exciting to know. FF
Ask Rob Telson 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom