BRN Discussion Ongoing

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting news! I wonder what the details of the partnership are… however I am not so sure an announcement is coming, since they told ASX on Friday that they are not aware of any reason behind the rally. If they do, they might be challenged by ASX on that. Maybe this is something we are supposed to have known already? I’ll admit I’m a bit confused but also happy!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

Interesting news! I wonder what the details of the partnership are… however I am not so sure an announcement is coming, since they told ASX on Friday that they are not aware of any reason behind the rally. If they do, they might be challenged by ASX on that. Maybe this is something we are supposed to have known already? I’ll admit I’m a bit confused but also happy!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Me too. I am pretty sure though that I have never heard BrainChip say they are partnering with ARM.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

I sent Tony Dawe an email a while back about suggesting that they could do with a Partners page, wasn’t expect that and a bloody new website as well 😂 But the old site was getting a bit busy, hard to navigate and needed a good tidy up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 24 users

Perhaps

Regular
The SiFive partnership wasn't worth an announcement by the ASX, why ARM should be different?

Reactions: 25 users

Slade

Top 20
The SiFive partnership wasn't worth an announcement by the ASX, why ARM should be different?
Announcement or no announcement, the future is looking pretty good.

• Love
Reactions: 35 users

Beebo

Regular
Not sure what an alternate reply would have been.
“No announcement was made public yet, so likely some insider trading - no worries” 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Beebo

Regular
Announcement or no announcement, the future is looking pretty good.
When two competing technologies, SiFive and ARM, partner with BRN, you know we have the GOODS!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
D

Deleted member 118

Not sure what an alternate reply would have been.
“No announcement was made public yet, so likely some insider trading - no worries” 😀
Maybe it was going to be an announcement, but the cat got out of the bag and they had to come one with plan b instead pretty quick over the weekend. Hence why the new site only half finished. Good plan B to cover a leaky ship.

Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
Maybe it was going to be an announcement, but the cat got out of the bag and they had to come one with plan b instead pretty quick over the weekend. Hence why the new site only half finished
Plan B - everyone pretend that the partnership with ARM is old news.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

3am and now I can’t sleep

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
My guess is that when I wake up the new site will have been taken down and it will all have been a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
3am and now I can’t sleep

I had put on some sleeping music and was getting comfortable. Thought I'd give Tsex one last quick look...... 2 hours later and I am wide awake.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
I can only see Renesas Megachips Valeo and the likes in the Download on the Stock overview page:
Interesting development.
Still work to be done as there are a number of pages yet to have content added.
Others have the same image for every item, that is a little 'boring'. Takes a lot of time to add content correctly so lets see where this goes.

Does this coincide with Sean revealing another icon?

THE NEW ........BRAINCHIP WEBSITE . (ARM)

NEW BRN website & ARM.jpg

HIDDEN under the tabs for .............PARTNERS.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
zeeb0t...............the ASX query was part of the required cover up to keep it all neat & tidy (SP up 20%).
The answer by Brainchip was very prompt and accepted immediately by the ASX with trading resumed.
They would be fully aware of the upcoming Announcement since having their Compliance section processing that upcoming ARM Announcement.
Now an Announcement can be made without issues as the query/answer has been processed by ASX.
A leak (of sorts) was inevitable BUT I suspect the amount of SP jump surprised them so hence the ASX query.
Expect an Announcement on Monday or Tuesday.
Website may be taken down beforehand.

ARM Partnership is a definite case of ........MATERIAL and it would affect the Stock Price of BrainChip.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

zeeb0t...............the ASX query was part of the required cover up to keep it all neat & tidy (SP up 20%).
The answer by Brainchip was very prompt and accepted immediately by the ASX with trading resumed.
They would be fully aware of the upcoming Announcement since having their Compliance section processing that upcoming ARM Announcement.
Now an Announcement can be made without issues as the query/answer has been processed by ASX.
A leak (of sorts) was inevitable BUT I suspect the amount of SP jump surprised them so hence the ASX query.
Expect an Announcement on Monday or Tuesday.
Website may be taken down beforehand.

ARM Partnership is a definite case of ........MATERIAL and it would affect the Stock Price of BrainChip.

Yak52
What’s more annoying is that the shorters probably got away with closing 40 million of there shorts

Reactions: 4 users

stuart888

Regular
I sent Tony Dawe an email a while back about suggesting that they could do with a Partners page, wasn’t expect that and a bloody new website as well 😂 But the old site was getting a bit busy, hard to navigate and needed a good tidy up.
Yes, and so much more professionally designed and presented. That old moving ticker at the top of the page looked like the first assignment of Javascript Chapter 1. This year, 2022 is like watching the youthful "Brainchip" growing into a chiseled-athlete ready to become a world-wide star.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Wenn zwei konkurrierende Technologien, SiFive und ARM, mit BRN zusammenarbeiten, wissen Sie, dass wir die WAREN haben!
Es ist wohl der Ritterschlag , wenn ARM mit der Partnerschaft zugegeben hat , dass wir BRN allen Voraus sind

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom