Makeme 2020

Regular

New TATA EV

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
WOW! Thanks Yak52, appreciate ur efforts but a little shocked, so their still at it unfortunately. UBS mmm! Well nothing has changed for my self and fellow shareholders, only a day closer to our sleeping beauty to rise!
Watching individual trades being added to the SELL side like a 197,193 - sell order which was FALSE and a block to force the SP down. This trade was 1st place in line, did not SELL one single share and when SP dropped down to 92.5c it was PULLED.

The orders are FULL of False trade orders. Mostly on the SELL side and SP being pushed down deliberately for the close.
Higher up the Sell side 100,000 size blocks have been placed to TRICK Retail into thinking lots want out. FALSE orders again.

Its a dirty game this ASX and its trading! They do not even "attempt" to hide their actions anymore.

Yak52.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

hotty4040

Regular
Share price fallling at the same time news of more businesses involved with BRN. It’s like stretching a rubber band in opposite ways, how big will the force be when announcements and/or financials come in !?
Yes jk, how weird is that. What does the market consider to be a viable reason to invest. What on earth are they thinking about.

All of these companies that are joining/working with Brainchip to, one assumes find ways, NB ( ways have been found already ) to enable Ai, ( with all it has to offer ) and ( Edge - Ai ) the new enabling paradigm, that we'll be showcasing, that is gradually, and increasingly making/proving it's worthiness undoubtedly/consistently to a broadening excepting tech world. Just what do investors require to spur their interest. I mean, you don't get too many chances to dabble in the market in tech that is just so viable and compelling. I substantially sold a while back, but at these prices I'm slowly on the uptake again, who wouldn't.

Admittedly, there has not been much at all in Company announcements of late, ( N.B. should there be one, a positive one mind, well it will be blast off time again IMHO ) but, there has been so much positivity from other company involvements that we have been made aware of recently. So, coupled with all of the NDA's and other notable exposures, we know we have, for which FF has been reminding us of quite regularly, what's holding investors back. It's all a bit mind boggling, to say the least. Just one, ( 1 ) ( uno ), announcement will suffice and it's ( Take your marks time again )

Completely agree with your concerns.

It just don't make a lot of sense, now , does it.

Akida ballista >>>>> Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars - That's not too much to ask is it <<<<<

Go Saints 🙏 and Brainchip

hotty...

Reactions: 16 users
Tony Coles - answer to your question!

Have been watching the Shorts & their positions daily as usual and noted the following.

Daily SHORTS dropped off as of last Thursday to acceptable lows of under 200,000 day. This continued for Friday and Monday.
But Tuesday (yesterday) they jumped a bit back to 540,000 which is still low but would prefer to see down under 150,000 daily.

The overall Shorting Positions have stayed high for the last 2 weeks after that nice nearly finished low period.
We currently sit at/near our highest amount of Shorts recorded. Lowest 3 weeks ago was around 17,000 uncovered NET shorts.

Below is a Graph from the ASX for Monday 2nd May showing -

1/. Reported GROSS Outstanding Shorts (Borrowed) Volume
2/. Reported NET Outstanding Shorts (Borrowed) Volume

Self explanatory what each means. Appears some covered Shorts have been sold again increasing slightly the Total NET Outstanding.

Some additional Info about the Trading game being played here.

UBS is by far the largest INSTO trading here and the biggest SHORTER & Controller of BRN stock.
UBS is the Major SPONSOR of Mercedes F1 Team.
Mercedes and BrainChip , well we all know where that stands!

View attachment 5516
Wish I could paint a better picture, but.............

Yak52
In honour of the shorts a special Conman Performance by Randy Newman of his classic Short People with words so you can all sing along. It should be an anthem for our time:

“Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason
To live
They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet
Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
'Round here
Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love
They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no short people
'Round here”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Proga

Regular
Intel CEO interview on Bloomberg the other day. Intel is trying to recover its leadership position.

Intel are investing up to $100B in building Fab foundries in the US over the next 10 yrs.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
  • Thinking

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 10 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Fingers crossed it has been I am sure Tony Dawe and others have become sick of hearing from me about the issue. I noticed a swing in attitude from it is probably the Technophobes fault when I emailed someone up the chain of command about not receiving a particular release and it turned out for some reason they too had not received the same release. I think this convinced them that the outside managers of these communications needed to be spoken too in a more aggressive tone and not be accepted when they said it was all good not at our end. This time though it does seem different.

Hopefully everyone is registered because Press Releases and emails will be the gold standard for information flow from the company.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I love your work, thank you

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Watching individual trades being added to the SELL side like a 197,193 - sell order which was FALSE and a block to force the SP down. This trade was 1st place in line, did not SELL one single share and when SP dropped down to 92.5c it was PULLED.

The orders are FULL of False trade orders. Mostly on the SELL side and SP being pushed down deliberately for the close.
Higher up the Sell side 100,000 size blocks have been placed to TRICK Retail into thinking lots want out. FALSE orders again.

Its a dirty game this ASX and its trading! They do not even "attempt" to hide their actions anymore.

Yak52.
Wow, thank you for this post. This is the best forum I have seen, 1000 eyes would be a wonderful thing in concept for society in general, who else can you trust?

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Attachments

• SONY COMPANION DOG.jpg
    SONY COMPANION DOG.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 54
  • KENSDOG.png
    KENSDOG.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 52
  • Haha
  • Love

RobjHunt

Regular
I don’t think it’s no coincidence that all this self driving tech is coming out, from multiple manufactures, considering we have released the worlds first and only neuromorphic chip :)
Hence my little cheeky top up today ;)

• Haha

hamilton66

Regular
I have mentioned previously even over at the other place that Brainchip had it all to play for and were hitting their straps at just the right time in the history of technology development.

The following fairly light weight article spells out in a straight forward way the real life opportunity ahead.

Knowing this and being deeply involved in the industry with an insiders view of this real life opportunity if I were the CEO of Brainchip just like Sean Hehir I too would be having a few sleepless nights concerned that I crossed every 't' and dotted every 'i' and did not squander this once in a lifetime opportunity I had been given to dominate the ML/Ai market and have the Brainchip technology become the default standard:

Why semiconductors are about to be a trillion-dollar industry​

Ondrej Burkacky and Nikolaus Lehmann - 12h ago
FollowView Profile
ReactComments|

© Provided by TechRadar

View attachment 5515
The semiconductor industry has hit the headlines over the past year—and not always in a good way. Supply-chain problems led to supply shortages, which led to bottlenecks in the production of everything from cars to computers, and prompted some large technology and auto companies to move design in-house. Consumers who had never given these tiny chips much thought came to realize just how critical they are, not only to the smooth functioning of the global economy, but to their own lives.

In many ways, we live in a world built on chips—and this dependency will continue to rise. We estimate 6 to 8 percent growth per year to 2030, given such trends as remote working, the growth of artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), and rising demand for electric vehicles. Considering that global sales reached $600 billion in 2021, that would make semiconductors a trillion-dollar industry by the turn of the decade.
That’s a lot of opportunity, for those ready to seize it. To do so, semiconductor manufacturing and design companies need to ask: Where is the market headed? Where is demand coming from? By analyzing specific market segments, we estimate that about 70 percent of growth is predicted to be driven by just three industries: automotive, computation & data storage, and wireless.
Automotive is likely to grow fastest. Demand in this sector could triple by 2030, because the development of autonomous driving, e-mobility, and electrification all require ever more semiconductors. Already, many cars are essentially computers on wheels; that trend will only deepen. Automotive accounted for 8 percent of semiconductor demand in 2021; that could be 13 to 15 percent of demand by the end of the decade. On that basis, it would be responsible for as much as 20 percent of industry expansion.

Shift to remote work​

Over the course of the pandemic, there was a shift to remote work and the associated greater need for connectivity. Consumer demand also rose for personal computers, servers, and equipment for wired communications. All of these technologies depend on semiconductors; none of them are going away. We estimate demand growth of 4 to 6 percent in the computation and data-storage market, fueled by demand for servers to support applications such as AI and cloud computing. In the wireless segment, smartphones will likely account for the majority of expansion, amid a shift from lower-tier to mid-tier segments in emerging markets and backed by growth in 5G.
The task, then, for industry leaders is to expand capacity and to focus on their own operations, such as R&D, factories, and sourcing, to get and stay competitive. That is particularly important in the semiconductor industry, where the top 20 percent of companies captured most of the profits. We believe that strong growth is possible for all semiconductor companies, regardless of size. Although the largest companies generated the greatest economic profit, there were also small, niche players with high operating margins.
To become leaders in profitable segments, strategies include leveraging programmatic M&A and partnerships, building agility, and pursuing new technologies and innovations. Specifically, AI/ML can generate huge business value for semiconductor companies at every step of their operations, from research and chip design to production through sales. The effective use of AI/MI could cut manufacturing costs 17 percent, and R&D as much as 32 percent.

Generating value through AI/ML​

But in a 2021 survey, only about 30 percent of respondents said that they are already generating value through AI/ML. By scaling up sooner rather than later, companies can reap the full value of these technologies; at the moment, the industry is also earning about 10 percent of AI/ML’s full potential. Compound semiconductors are another area to explore; these use silicon carbide and gallium nitride, which are particularly well suited for applications requiring both high power and frequency.
Certainly, decision-makers still need to worry about short-term volatility due to supply–demand mismatches, and of course they are concerned about the global economic and geopolitical outlook. Even so, the outlook is bright, simply because more people want the things that need semiconductors to function: digitization is likely to continue in the post-COVID-19 world. Making the right strategic decisions now could well define leadership for the long term.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
F/F, would u mind giving me a link? I'm selling my cousin into BRN. Just want to give him more detail.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Is this ''Did a Merc'' part 2 from TATA?

Concept car for sure, but runs primarily on ''voice commands''. Hmmm 🤔

Car is ugly, but who cares as long as people buy them haha

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I am in no way saying we have any involvement in the specific context of what is discussed below. But I found the following article on Valeo and the production of their 100 millionth camera unit both interesting and exiting. The scale of what we potentially will be involved in is incredible.

I have stated on more than one occasion that I believe the working relationship between BrainChip and Valeo is a Go'er and in my opinion the only remaining questions are now based around "when". To that end, these few sentences from the second paragraph certainly got me thinking...

"The stream of images filmed, recorded and processed by artificial intelligence provides enough data for cars to reach level 2+ automation. In 2022, an important worldwide Valeo customer will release a vehicle equipped with this smart camera. It will have advanced assistance and automation features, both for parking (low-speed maneuvers) and for driving."

Exciting times are coming in the next few years.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

If you ever watched Red Dwarf it’s the sort of car that when I saw it I expected Kryten would get out and start serving drinks or begin polishing the bonnet. 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
If you ever watched Red Dwarf it’s the sort of car that when I saw it I expected Kryten would get out and start serving drinks or begin polishing the bonnet. 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I had to google that one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tony Coles

Regular

If it’s got AKIDA BALLISTA in it, then I love it.

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
I have mentioned previously even over at the other place that Brainchip had it all to play for and were hitting their straps at just the right time in the history of technology development.

The following fairly light weight article spells out in a straight forward way the real life opportunity ahead.

Knowing this and being deeply involved in the industry with an insiders view of this real life opportunity if I were the CEO of Brainchip just like Sean Hehir I too would be having a few sleepless nights concerned that I crossed every 't' and dotted every 'i' and did not squander this once in a lifetime opportunity I had been given to dominate the ML/Ai market and have the Brainchip technology become the default standard:

Why semiconductors are about to be a trillion-dollar industry​

Ondrej Burkacky and Nikolaus Lehmann - 12h ago
FollowView Profile
ReactComments|

© Provided by TechRadar

View attachment 5515
The semiconductor industry has hit the headlines over the past year—and not always in a good way. Supply-chain problems led to supply shortages, which led to bottlenecks in the production of everything from cars to computers, and prompted some large technology and auto companies to move design in-house. Consumers who had never given these tiny chips much thought came to realize just how critical they are, not only to the smooth functioning of the global economy, but to their own lives.

In many ways, we live in a world built on chips—and this dependency will continue to rise. We estimate 6 to 8 percent growth per year to 2030, given such trends as remote working, the growth of artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), and rising demand for electric vehicles. Considering that global sales reached $600 billion in 2021, that would make semiconductors a trillion-dollar industry by the turn of the decade.
That’s a lot of opportunity, for those ready to seize it. To do so, semiconductor manufacturing and design companies need to ask: Where is the market headed? Where is demand coming from? By analyzing specific market segments, we estimate that about 70 percent of growth is predicted to be driven by just three industries: automotive, computation & data storage, and wireless.
Automotive is likely to grow fastest. Demand in this sector could triple by 2030, because the development of autonomous driving, e-mobility, and electrification all require ever more semiconductors. Already, many cars are essentially computers on wheels; that trend will only deepen. Automotive accounted for 8 percent of semiconductor demand in 2021; that could be 13 to 15 percent of demand by the end of the decade. On that basis, it would be responsible for as much as 20 percent of industry expansion.

Shift to remote work​

Over the course of the pandemic, there was a shift to remote work and the associated greater need for connectivity. Consumer demand also rose for personal computers, servers, and equipment for wired communications. All of these technologies depend on semiconductors; none of them are going away. We estimate demand growth of 4 to 6 percent in the computation and data-storage market, fueled by demand for servers to support applications such as AI and cloud computing. In the wireless segment, smartphones will likely account for the majority of expansion, amid a shift from lower-tier to mid-tier segments in emerging markets and backed by growth in 5G.
The task, then, for industry leaders is to expand capacity and to focus on their own operations, such as R&D, factories, and sourcing, to get and stay competitive. That is particularly important in the semiconductor industry, where the top 20 percent of companies captured most of the profits. We believe that strong growth is possible for all semiconductor companies, regardless of size. Although the largest companies generated the greatest economic profit, there were also small, niche players with high operating margins.
To become leaders in profitable segments, strategies include leveraging programmatic M&A and partnerships, building agility, and pursuing new technologies and innovations. Specifically, AI/ML can generate huge business value for semiconductor companies at every step of their operations, from research and chip design to production through sales. The effective use of AI/MI could cut manufacturing costs 17 percent, and R&D as much as 32 percent.

Generating value through AI/ML​

But in a 2021 survey, only about 30 percent of respondents said that they are already generating value through AI/ML. By scaling up sooner rather than later, companies can reap the full value of these technologies; at the moment, the industry is also earning about 10 percent of AI/ML’s full potential. Compound semiconductors are another area to explore; these use silicon carbide and gallium nitride, which are particularly well suited for applications requiring both high power and frequency.
Certainly, decision-makers still need to worry about short-term volatility due to supply–demand mismatches, and of course they are concerned about the global economic and geopolitical outlook. Even so, the outlook is bright, simply because more people want the things that need semiconductors to function: digitization is likely to continue in the post-COVID-19 world. Making the right strategic decisions now could well define leadership for the long term.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Does this mean that all the CEOs and HR personnel who got their KPI bonuses for right-sizing, out-sourcing, trimming the dead wood, just-in-timing, and redefining the core business in the 80s and 90s now have to pay the bonus back?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom