BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Why does Rob Telson keep referencing Alexa when he talks about AKIDA advantages???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Good point FF! And I suppose that's because there's nothing preventing the technologies from being combined. BTW, In terms of the Vinfast example, Vinfast talks about 'leveraging embedded and cloud-based technologies', which opens the door to the implementation of Akida IMO. The also say "Notably, users can even interrupt the assistant to progress the conversation forward and send new commands, rather than waiting for the assistant to pause". This could indicate the time differentiation being immediate due to processing on the device rather than sending information to the cloud?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Why does Rob Telson keep referencing Alexa when he talks about AKIDA advantages???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Because he's not being sirious.

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Proga

Regular
Good point FF! And I suppose that's because there's nothing preventing the technologies from being combined. BTW, In terms of the Vinfast example, Vinfast talks about 'leveraging embedded and cloud-based technologies', which opens the door to the implementation of Akida IMO.

I don't think they are using Akida atm or they wouldn't have the latency of opening or closing the sunroof. It seemed to me the instructions were going back to a data centre to be acted upon.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Hey Proga,

I'm not sure they're using Akida since it's integrated with Alexa. I just updated my original post.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...d-vf-9-electric-vehicle-models-301525843.html
Wild speculation but does form a rational and logical argument until other facts present.

Mercedes has announced a collaboration with Samsung to presented a connected home car office experience.

Your find has Vinfast and Amazon offering the same thing via Alexa.

Rob Telson an Ai Thought Leader is out in the market instilling the thought that Alexa suffers with connection and latency issues.

And AKIDA does not so suffer.

Mercedes is offering a premium product. AKIDA is what you need in a premium product because there is no connectivity or latency issues for things like open sunroof as you must accept with Alexa.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

ndefries

Regular
Wild speculation but does form a rational and logical argument until other facts present.

Mercedes has announced a collaboration with Samsung to presented a connected home car office experience.

Your find has Vinfast and Amazon offering the same thing via Alexa.

Rob Telson an Ai Thought Leader is out in the market instilling the thought that Alexa suffers with connection and latency issues.

And AKIDA does not so suffer.

Mercedes is offering a premium product. AKIDA is what you need in a premium product because there is no connectivity or latency issues for things like open sunroof as you must accept with Alexa.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Dial-up vs 5g. Once you experience the feeling and confidence of edge processing why would you develop products inferior. You just wouldn't.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JK200SX

Regular
Woohoo, 10.000 posts on this thread. May the share price reach $10,000 per share one day :)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
10,000 posts and 10,000 pieces of this brainchip puzzle slowly being put together. Not all the pieces fit but its huge puzzle with alot of pieces that do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220501-140836_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-140836_Messages.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

LuWil

Regular

I sent Ryad an email this morning mentioning this article and also asked if he had looked into Brainchip.
He said he ‘knows those guys very well’.
I just had to steal this quote:

“[Today’s DVS] sensors are extremely fast, super low bandwidth, and have a high dynamic range so you can see indoors and outdoors,” Benosman said. “It’s the future. Will it take off? Absolutely!”
“Whoever can put the processor out there and offer the full stack will win, because it’ll be unbeatable,” he added.
— Professor Ryad Benosman will give the keynote address at the Embedded Vision Summitin Santa Clara, Calif. on May 17.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
I tried to get someone a job at BrainChip today
She seemed like a good fit so couldn’t help myself 🤣🤣🤣

Might not work out but she is aware of us

0DB9B913-9ED9-4A10-8EB8-53A4F33E36CE.jpeg

AB78D89A-7A56-481C-941D-CD2C8F988396.jpeg

0337D962-EE83-40AB-8B4B-2CF0A967A9C2.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
I tried to get someone a job at BrainChip today
She seemed like a good fit so couldn’t help myself 🤣🤣🤣

Might not work out but she is aware of us

View attachment 5335

View attachment 5334
View attachment 5336
Tell her to get herself up to date with Biotome and what they do and then have her ring and ask for Anil Mankar and give him a sales pitch.

If she is switched on she will know how to leverage these two things to her advantage.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Since the 10 March, 2022 Brainchip the company (that does nothing and tells us nothing according to the departure speech of someone who I now cannot even remember the name of now) has posted the following on its website:

Press Releases​

Media Alert: BrainChip Welcomes Doug Fairbairn from Eco-System Partner MegaChips to its Latest ‘This is our Mission’ Podcast

April 26th, 2022

BrainChip and NVISO Partner on Human Behavioral Analytics in Automotive and Edge AI Devices

April 19th, 2022

BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge

April 5th, 2022

Media Alert: BrainChip Talks Disruptive Technologies with Foundries.io Ian Drew as Part of its ‘This is Our Mission’ Podcast

March 28th, 2022

Media Alert: BrainChip Demonstrates Neuromorphic AI Capabilities of its Akida Platform at tinyML Summit 2022

March 23rd, 2022

BrainChip Continues Expansion with Sales Partnerships in New Geographic Markets

March 10th, 2022

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Since the 10 March, 2022 Brainchip the company that does nothing and tells us nothing according to the departure speech of someone who I now cannot even remember the name of has posted the following on its website:

Press Releases​

Media Alert: BrainChip Welcomes Doug Fairbairn from Eco-System Partner MegaChips to its Latest ‘This is our Mission’ Podcast

April 26th, 2022

BrainChip and NVISO Partner on Human Behavioral Analytics in Automotive and Edge AI Devices

April 19th, 2022

April 5th, 2022

Media Alert: BrainChip Talks Disruptive Technologies with Foundries.io Ian Drew as Part of its ‘This is Our Mission’ Podcast

March 28th, 2022

Media Alert: BrainChip Demonstrates Neuromorphic AI Capabilities of its Akida Platform at tinyML Summit 2022

March 23rd, 2022

March 10th, 2022
Yeah, but apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us ...?

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Love

Bravo

Intel's Foundry Services embracing greater collaboration.

Extract 1

Balch added that though Intel has always partnered with the EDA tool vendors, manufacturing equipment companies, IP suppliers, and other semiconductor technology businesses, such alliances and partnerships will certainly grow and become more valuable.

Extract 2

Regarding what’s needed to cope with this shift in the IP industry, like Siemens Software’s Garcia, Moll’s message is clear: Collaboration, collaboration, and collaboration. “This is something that has already started to accelerate, particularly below 28 nm, with optimized IP and tuned EDA products and flows being as important as the new node.” He added that this trend will only accelerate to ensure that the core functionality of system-on-chips (SoCs) meets the ever-growing requirements of innovative electronic products.

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Since the 10 March, 2022 Brainchip the company that does nothing and tells us nothing according to the departure speech of someone who I now cannot even remember the name of has posted the following on its website:

Press Releases​

April 26th, 2022

April 19th, 2022

April 5th, 2022

March 28th, 2022

March 23rd, 2022

March 10th, 2022

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
On 22 March, 2022 Brainchip published on its website this paid for update by Pitt Street Research under the heading Momentum Keeps Building:

In this report Pitt Street Research acknowledge the developments up to the date of its report but clearly had no official knowledge of the pending SiFive and Nviso partnerships or the MegaChips marketing campaign in the USA spearheading it with AKIDA Ai as the advantage they bring to the market.

At the time of the report Pitt Street Research point out that the then price was sitting at a 58% discount to their true value assessment of $1.50.

Leave aside whether Brainchip's true value has been increased by the above three events beyond $1.50 they most certainly have reinforced the $1.50 true value proposition being argued by Pitt Street Research.

In other words if they were right on 22 March, 2022 with their valuation and present price discount they are on even more solid ground now with these additional assets being added to the Brainchip arsenal.

We all know or at least those who get out of bed that overseas Institutions have been taking interest and accumulating shares in Brainchip and I personally think the reason is dead obvious. However you look at Brainchip it is undervalued and is a buy at these levels as we have seen occurring.

Global events should always be considered as potential risk factors but what are they actually and how do they relate to Brainchip in the short to medium term:

1. Gobal interest rates:

Brainchip does not have any borrowings and has plenty of cash on hand. Rising interest rates only do one thing to Brainchip. They increase the returns on the cash reserves which sit at over $AUD40 million.

Will Brainchip's customers who have debt be affected? Yes of course.

Will this deter them from pursuing AKIDA technology? I would argue no because if you understand the technology adoption saves you money in power and in the reduction in the number of semiconductors you need to carry out your activities and you do not have to throw out your current technology to take advantage.

Also remember the world is legislating compulsory power reduction in all industry which also places AKIDA technology in the right market place.

2. Global semiconductor supply chain issues:

Well just like all boats go up and down with the tide this is an industry wide issue and so is not a specific risk for Brainchip and as they have said because they offer IP as well as chips it is open to their customers to buy the IP and include it on their own chips. Socionext also appears to be a very good strategic partner when it comes to booking foundry time at TSMC.

3. Russia and Ukraine:

Again this is all boats go up and down with the tide and so the risks it creates are equal across the industry unless you are in an industry that thrives on military conflicts and supply defence forces.

The versatility of Brainchip's technology offering means that it is being taken up by the Defence industry and so while this is in its early stages sadly it is one which is being accelerated by the use of existing armaments to supply weapons to Ukraine.

I have not heard the outcome but the US President has asked congress to approve the giving to Ukraine an additional 40 plus billion dollars worth of weapons on top of the 2 billion dollars worth already sent. This means that these weapons worth more than $US40 billion need to be replaced as they were part of the inventory considered necessary to defend the USA. This is effectively a $US40 billion plus stimulus package for the defence industry.

When they run down their inventory the US Military do not purchase outdated inventory they buy the updated improved versions. This will actually create a faster track to the development and take up of AKIDA than would otherwise have been the case. Added to this demand is the realisation by NATO countries that Russia is not a benign neighbour and they are stepping up and also spending large sums to upgrade their military.

The US build up in the Pacific to counter China will also be a factor in increasing this demand supply chain advantage that Brainchip has stumbled into sad as it is in every other respect. Again countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are also joining in the arms race not to mention Australia.

4. The Australian Election:

Before the vote in May we will be lead by politicians and sadly after the election we will be led by politicians. The press will run around running bad news stories but despite their efforts who ever we get will inherit the lucky country with under 4% unemployment and OECD predicted growth of 4.2% for the coming year.

As AKIDA drives energy efficiency it is on trend as far as all politics go so I personally cannot see any head winds for Brainchip as a result of the election either way.

5. Covid:

Not much to say really.

Brainchip is in an industry tailor made for remote working.

Its technology has a place in the global health sector so any global health emergency will be good news for Brainchip's bottom line in due course.

Good health never goes out of fashion in fact it is something that everyone from the poorest of society to the most advantaged craves constantly.

There are even medical conditions that turn this craving into a disorder where we humans feign illness just so we can seek medical assistance. In some extreme cases we even make those we love ill so that they can receive medical treatment.

I cannot think of any other industry where demand is so assured so ferocious.

The above are just my uninformed opinions so please treat them as such and as always DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

jtardif999

Regular
Good point FF! And I suppose that's because there's nothing preventing the technologies from being combined. BTW, In terms of the Vinfast example, Vinfast talks about 'leveraging embedded and cloud-based technologies', which opens the door to the implementation of Akida IMO. The also say "Notably, users can even interrupt the assistant to progress the conversation forward and send new commands, rather than waiting for the assistant to pause". This could indicate the time differentiation being immediate due to processing on the device
Absolutely, there could be no interruption to send new commands without some kind of unrealistic pause…, unless the voice assistant also had an embedded capability like Akida.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
On 22 March, 2022 Brainchip published on its website this paid for update by Pitt Street Research under the heading Momentum Keeps Building:

In this report Pitt Street Research acknowledge the developments up to the date of its report but clearly had no official knowledge of the pending SiFive and Nviso partnerships or the MegaChips marketing campaign in the USA spearheading it with AKIDA Ai as the advantage they bring to the market.

At the time of the report Pitt Street Research point out that the then price was sitting at a 58% discount to their true value assessment of $1.50.

Leave aside whether Brainchip's true value has been increased by the above three events beyond $1.50 they most certainly have reinforced the $1.50 true value proposition being argued by Pitt Street Research.

In other words if they were right on 22 March, 2022 with their valuation and present price discount they are on even more solid ground now with these additional assets being added to the Brainchip arsenal.

We all know or at least those who get out of bed that overseas Institutions have been taking interest and accumulating shares in Brainchip and I personally think the reason is dead obvious. However you look at Brainchip it is undervalued and is a buy at these levels as we have seen occurring.

Global events should always be considered as potential risk factors but what are they actually and how do they relate to Brainchip in the short to medium term:

1. Gobal interest rates:

Brainchip does not have any borrowings and has plenty of cash on hand. Rising interest rates only do one thing to Brainchip. They increase the returns on the cash reserves which sit at over $AUD40 million.

Will Brainchip's customers who have debt be affected? Yes of course.

Will this deter them from pursuing AKIDA technology? I would argue no because if you understand the technology adoption saves you money in power and in the reduction in the number of semiconductors you need to carry out your activities and you do not have to throw out your current technology to take advantage.

Also remember the world is legislating compulsory power reduction in all industry which also places AKIDA technology in the right market place.

2. Global semiconductor supply chain issues:

Well just like all boats go up and down with the tide this is an industry wide issue and so is not a specific risk for Brainchip and as they have said because they offer IP as well as chips it is open to their customers to buy the IP and include it on their own chips. Socionext also appears to be a very good strategic partner when it comes to booking foundry time at TSMC.

3. Russia and Ukraine:

Again this is all boats go up and down with the tide and so the risks it creates are equal across the industry unless you are in an industry that thrives on military conflicts and supply defence forces.

The versatility of Brainchip's technology offering means that it is being taken up by the Defence industry and so while this is in its early stages sadly it is one which is being accelerated by the use of existing armaments to supply weapons to Ukraine.

I have not heard the outcome but the US President has asked congress to approve the giving to Ukraine an additional 40 plus billion dollars worth of weapons on top of the 2 billion dollars worth already sent. This means that these weapons worth more than $US40 billion need to be replaced as they were part of the inventory considered necessary to defend the USA. This is effectively a $US40 billion plus stimulus package for the defence industry.

When they run down their inventory the US Military do not purchase outdated inventory they buy the updated improved versions. This will actually create a faster track to the development and take up of AKIDA than would otherwise have been the case. Added to this demand is the realisation by NATO countries that Russia is not a benign neighbour and they are stepping up and also spending large sums to upgrade their military.

The US build up in the Pacific to counter China will also be a factor in increasing this demand supply chain advantage that Brainchip has stumbled into sad as it is in every other respect. Again countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are also joining in the arms race not to mention Australia.

4. The Australian Election:

Before the vote in May we will be lead by politicians and sadly after the election we will be led by politicians. The press will run around running bad news stories but despite their efforts who ever we get will inherit the lucky country with under 4% unemployment and OECD predicted growth of 4.2% for the coming year.

As AKIDA drives energy efficiency it is on trend as far as all politics go so I personally cannot see any head winds for Brainchip as a result of the election either way.

5. Covid:

Not much to say really.

Brainchip is the industry tailor made for remote working.

Its technology has a place in the global health sector so any global health emergency will be good news for Brainchip's bottom line in due course.

Good health never goes out of fashion in fact it is something that everyone from the poorest of society to the most advantaged craves constantly.

There are even medical conditions that turn this craving into a disorder where we humans feign illness just so we can seek medical assistance. In some extreme cases we even make those we love ill so that they can receive medical treatment.

I cannot think of any other industry where demand is so assured so ferocious.

The above are just my uninformed opinions so please treat them as such and as always DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Top rated post.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

BUY A MERCEDES INSTEAD.

Do I win.

Yes, you win. But this gif makes it look like I won too! 😜

index.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom