BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
Here you go again,
Condescending, trying to belittle the small guy. You actually stated your thoughts were a couple of mil. You’re estimate was 300-1 mill of pure development boards, you then quoted approx a mill from the megachips license and threw in some engineering fees a lot a few hundred thousand…

So I stand by my statement you must have been shocked at 200k when you predicted “a couple of mill”.

These are just some of you’re own facts.

I think a lot of people were shocked by this little revenue. And that is natural.

Anyway enough of the ego parade. Maybe one day after a quarterly you might actually admit you expected something a bit more… even when you said so yourself prior to the announcement

Seriously, why is this junk post even on this site?

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
There is this

and this Sorry if both this has been posted

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I arrived quite late to the BRN party, but I have managed to absorb the fact that much discussion has occurred regarding the involvement of Mercedes. I have seen that this association has been explicitly confirmed by Mercedes and seems to revolve around the use of Akida to manage voice control and response.
Some discussion seems to imply much greater roles for Akida in Mercedes, but I can't find the evidence of this. In particular, is Akida involved in any functions in the EQXX concept car concerning optimisation of power use & recharge that enables that car to have the amazing range of 1000+ kms?
Your assistance with an answer to this question will be much appreciated FF. Thanks in advance.
This is the quote repeated many times with different emphasis by Mercedes but which leads to the conclusion that Mercedes are building systems based on AKIDA technology one of which “hot word detection” is on display in the EQXX:

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed”

We do not know with any precision what these other use cases may be though there is much speculation based on the additional claim that the EQXX is able to think like you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
This is the quote repeated many times with different emphasis by Mercedes but which leads to the conclusion that Mercedes are building systems based on AKIDA technology one of which “hot word detection” is on display in the EQXX:

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed”

We do not know with any precision what these other use cases may be though there is much speculation based on the additional claim that the EQXX is able to think like you.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I took along my spare plate into the dealership and asked 2 salesman if they knew of the word on the plate. One looked at me and smiled like he had found gold and said "I know it well" 😀 The other looked at me and was puzzled. I said to him "Maybe ask your friend here why he is smiling" Then i said "its your future coming to you and it's an exciting one"
i asked for a brochure of the Eqs and the eqxx (knowing full well they would say they had no hardcopy brochures yet) And the puzzled one says "all the info on those cars are on the internet and yes its exciting" I said "I know it is and this is why your mate is smiling at me" 😀😀 Then i said Thanks for your time today 😀😀

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 44 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
WOW ... with everything considered I would say that today's trading was a result .... GREEN unreal ....phew :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
WOW ... with everything considered I would say that today's trading was a result GREEN unreal ....phew :cool:
1651039942638.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I arrived quite late to the BRN party, but I have managed to absorb the fact that much discussion has occurred regarding the involvement of Mercedes. I have seen that this association has been explicitly confirmed by Mercedes and seems to revolve around the use of Akida to manage voice control and response.
Some discussion seems to imply much greater roles for Akida in Mercedes, but I can't find the evidence of this. In particular, is Akida involved in any functions in the EQXX concept car concerning optimisation of power use & recharge that enables that car to have the amazing range of 1000+ kms?
Your assistance with an answer to this question will be much appreciated FF. Thanks in advance.

Hi Flight, check out this excerpt from something FF posted previously which describes how neuromorphic computing (i.e. AKIDA) is directly connected to the range that Mercedes EQXX was able to achieve. As to the other "systems", Mercedes have specifically mentioned this in their group media.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 4.11.15 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.37.05 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I took along my spare plate into the dealership and asked 2 salesman if they knew of the word on the plate. One looked at me and smiled like he had found gold and said "I know it well" 😀 The other looked at me and was puzzled. I said to him "Maybe ask your friend here why he is smiling" Then i said "its your future coming to you and it's an exciting one"
i asked for a brochure of the Eqs and the eqxx (knowing full well they would say they had no hardcopy brochures yet) And the puzzled one says "all the info on those cars are on the internet and yes its exciting" I said "I know it is and this is why your mate is smiling at me" 😀😀 Then i said Thanks for your time today 😀😀
AWESOME :cool::cool: how good did that feel...... (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Was he Greek?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
green-dance.gif

YEEEEAAAAHHHHAA GREEEEN FINISH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Seems its not just the likes of the TSEX crew that believe in this locomotive.

What a massive vote of confidence by the greater market and a real demonstration of how great the level of understanding is in BRN and the level of conviction held by the majority in its future success.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Seems its not just the likes of the TSEX crew that believe in this locomotive.

What a massive vote of confidence by the greater market and a real demonstration of how great the level of understanding is in BRN and the level of conviction held by the majority in its future success.

If only our little pocket of the world were that influential lol......

The usual premature junk posts from this goose too... LOL...

1651040636988.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

gex

Regular

View attachment 5104

How can you not be embarrassed af writing this tripe

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha

View attachment 5104
@wilzy123
Today's price just goes to prove the power of prayer when magnified by the helmet. I asked everyone to pray there was no positive announcement and there was no positive announcement and the share price went up. A modern day miracle. LOL

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

@wilzy123
Today's price just goes to prove the power of prayer when magnified by the helmet. I asked everyone to pray there was no positive announcement and there was no positive announcement and the share price went up. A modern day miracle. LOL

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

View attachment 5104
Only one word that can describe him

• Haha
Top Bottom