bavarian girl ;-)
another compliment for our brainchip today, i love it

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
My reasoning for 2024 is based on the following:

1. Valeo has announced on its website it will be released 2024,

2. Valeo is already being used by Mercedes for the valet parking trial in the USA, and

3. Mercedes Benz has stated they will be releasing their EV incorporating all the EQXX advances in 2024.

So 2024 is going to be when this one facet of the AKIDA technology Revolution comes together.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not Lidar, buuuut ...

The MB EQS will be available with the optional cinemascope MBUX.

The MB.OS (with Akida) isn't due out until the cows come home.

The EQXX had the cinemascope screen fitted with a modified MBUX including the Akida Hey Mercedes. So, if they can fit the wide screen to the EQS, the question is whether they can include Akida Hey Mercedes. Technically, it should not be a problem, but the issue is whether they can:
a) get the Akida 1000 chips, or
b) incorporate Akida 1000 into their Nvidia infotainment processor or similar.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Wags

Regular
Personally ..... I think this 4C will be the start of Sean's " watch the financials " comment. , and as Ive said, Im happy with "steady as she

At this stage, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see say ~$3 million revenue ....
Lest we Forget.
Hi all, Im with you @Xray1 and @Slade
I won't be at all surprised to see a good lift in Revenue this 4C. I won't cry if we don't as its so obvious with the slow silent grind that is occurring in the background, but I personally just have a feeling that we will see something that gives us all a shot in the arm (not literally), a big YES, a fist pump so to speak.
For any of the new readers, Im not trying to ramp up, and I'll be very happy with "steady as she goes". I just think a) it will make us smile, and b) it will come early.
Shit, did I just go out on a limb......... oh well.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Lest we Forget.
Hi all, Im with you @Xray1 and @Slade
I won't be at all surprised to see a good lift in Revenue this 4C. I won't cry if we don't as its so obvious with the slow silent grind that is occurring in the background, but I personally just have a feeling that we will see something that gives us all a shot in the arm (not literally), a big YES, a fist pump so to speak.
For any of the new readers, Im not trying to ramp up, and I'll be very happy with "steady as she goes". I just think a) it will make us smile, and b) it will come early.
Shit, did I just go out on a limb......... oh well.
I did send Tony a nice Easter email wishing the team the best, he replied with there will be some exciting news around the corner

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Nviso collaboration is a good one.
Plenty of doors to unlock thru this partnership.
Definitely a player

Nviso + Cetera Financial

Nviso + Seeing Machines

Nviso + Panasonic

Nviso + Paincheck

Nviso + Tobii DMS

Nviso + BNZ ( Bank of New Zealand )

Nviso + F&P Robotics

Will Semiconductor sees sales from car-use CIS hike 85% on year in 2021​

Staff Reporter, Shanghai; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMESFriday 22 April 20220

2_b.jpg

Credit: AFP

China-based IC design house Will Semiconductor Shanghai generated revenues of CNY2.3 billion (US$356 million) from automotive CMOS image sensors (CIS) in 2021, hiking about 85% on year, according to industry sources.

Will Semiconductor posted consolidated revenues of CNY24.104 billion and net profit of CNY4.476 billion for 2021, increasing 21.59% and 65.41% on year, respectively, the sources said.

As China-based smartphone vendors have cut orders released to supply chain makers to cope with shrinking demand, Will Semiconductor has shifted operational focus for business growth from CIS used in smartphone cameras to models used in automotive cameras, the sources noted. The company showcased several automotive CIS models at CES 2022, including OX08B40, OX05B1S and OX03D.

Specifically for automotive CIS, Will Semiconductor has partnered with Nvidia, Japan-based Renesas Electronics and Australia-based Seeing Machines, the sources indicated.

Growing demand for electric vehicles and autonomous driving applications will lead to increased orders for car-use lenses, the sources noted.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

I don't know poker very well but would I be correct in saying that I'll call you too and raise it by, let's see, a thousand?

1pm.png

Attachments

• 1pm.png
    1pm.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 2 pm.png
    2 pm.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That is so sweet. What a nice thing to do and they have only been going out seriously for such a short time. I think we might be getting an invitation soon. 😂🤣😂 FF
They grow up so quickly ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
I don't know poker very well but would I be correct in saying that I'll call you too and raise it by, let's see, a thousand?

View attachment 4989
Nice one Bravo77, good detective work. Looks like Senthil from Valeo has been investigating neural networks for quite some time. I match your 1,000.

• Love

TechGirl

Founding Member
That is so sweet. What a nice thing to do and they have only been going out seriously for such a short time. I think we might be getting an invitation soon. 😂🤣😂 FF

Awwwww...........Brainchip & Saleslink sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G

Smooch Love GIF by molehill

• Haha
  • Love

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Nice one Bravo77, good detective work. Looks like Senthil from Valeo has been investigating neural networks for quite some time. I match your 1,000.
Senthil has moved from Valeo to Qualcomm. They mention neuromorphic processors in the research paper, IBM’s TrueNorth and Intel’s® Loihi but not Akida. Interesting!!!

1650892472589.png

1650892851303.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
SG,

I have no doubt Akida is the secret sauce but I'm a little confused with what. Are you suggesting Akida will be used in Valeo's sensors for lidar which Merc are incorporating in their vehicles in 2022? Will those same sensors be used by Merc when they incorporate whatever Nvidia/BRN are working on to be implemented in 2024? If so we should expect some revenue later this year.

**EDIT**
@MC🐠 mentioned this in an earlier post

Just my two cents. Obviously just a guessing game at the moment until we see revenue and a production vehicle with Akida inside but as far as Valeo lidar in Mercedes goes... Mercedes/Daimler have bought a stake in a North American company, Luminar, and it appears this will be their lidar technology in the foreseeable EQ roadmap. Meaning it would seem unlikely that Valeo lidar will be featured in the next generation Mercedes. That's not to say BRN tech won't be a part of future models or that it won't be used in other areas in their vehicles ie. as a part of ADAS or interior MBUX system (EQXX prototype).

Happy to be corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
**EDIT**

Just my two cents. Obviously just a guessing game at the moment until we see revenue and a production vehicle with Akida inside but as far as Valeo lidar in Mercedes goes... Mercedes/Daimler have bought a stake in a North American company, Luminar, and it appears this will be their lidar technology in the foreseeable EQ roadmap. Meaning it would seem unlikely that Valeo lidar will be featured in the next generation Mercedes. That's not to say BRN tech won't be a part of future models or that it won't be used in other areas in their vehicles ie. as a part of ADAS or interior MBUX system (EQXX prototype).

Happy to be corrected.

Hi Rick. It is interesting. The sensors supplied to Mercedes currently come from Valeo, and it would seem as you suggest that Luminar are going to be involved in supplying lidar, this despite recent claims by Valeo that they will supply their lidar to Mercedes. Further complicating it all is that Luminar works with mobile eye and Nvidia. It's really hard to put this puzzle together. Think I will just wait to see it unfold, unless someone can present a reasonable scenario.

CORRECTION to my rambling above:
My 2 cents is that Mercedes are forming multiple partnerships with various tech companies so that they can draw from many to solve problems, both foreseeable and unforeseeable. Given all the Valeo research pointing to their Lidar being in Mercedes I would put them as the main player. So much for me waiting to see it all unfold. It has taken me all of 2 minutes to come up with a new theory and convince myself that I am right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Krustor

Regular
**EDIT**

Happy to be corrected.
No need for correction - you wrote it yourself: "Obviously just a guessing game at the moment..."

As long as my translation skills are fair enought (guess = glauben, schätzen, raten) You can guess whatever you want...

These are just my 2 cents...

Edit: I just read my post again: It is not to be meant to be harsh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Come on BRN let’s have at least another 100% increase in revenue of the 4C that is due out anytime. Otherwise I’m going to have to sell my soul to buy some more shares.

Just in case anyone else is interested

SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There's a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, "Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right." It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries, but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He'll show up eventually.
lg.php

• DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It's like precious gold to him and he'll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.

• GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you're going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don't just say, "I want the most gorgeous woman on Earth and I want her to be madly in love with me." Instead, add, "In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood."​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

edski

Emerged
Come on BRN let’s have at least another 100% increase in revenue of the 4C that could be out today. Otherwise I’m going to have to sell my soul to buy some more shares.

Just in case anyone else was interested as well.

SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There's a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, "Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right." It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries, but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He'll show up eventually.
lg.php

• DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It's like precious gold to him and he'll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.

• GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you're going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don't just say, "I want the most gorgeous woman on Earth and I want her to be madly in love with me." Instead, add, "In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood."​

Careful there Rocket577. Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder. Those gorgeous dames might not quite fit your personal stamp of approval. He is the devil you know..........just sayin!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Careful there Rocket577. Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder. Those gorgeous dames might not quite fit your personal stamp of approval. He is the devil you know..........just sayin!

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom