BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Hoping this a bloody ripper. Somebody tell me I am correct

Pretty sure I’ve got BrainChip directly linked to Texas Instruments

If so it is potentially colossal as they have circa 100,000 customers

The below links to one specific humidity sensor only, however Texas Instruments could be fully on board as a customer if they were impressed

@Fact Finder what do you reckon mate?? I’ve searched this forum and can only see Texas Instruments mentioned generically

Apologies if someone has made this link already and also if I have it wrong

View attachment 4912
View attachment 4913

View attachment 4914

View attachment 4916

View attachment 4917

View attachment 4920

View attachment 4919

Link to data sheet

Amazing Texas Instruments facts:

View attachment 4921

View attachment 4922

View attachment 4923

TI at a glance

Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our approximately 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades.

Key facts​

• Founded in 1930.
  • Headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
  • Publicly traded (Nasdaq: TXN).
  • Richard K. Templeton is chairman, president and CEO.
  • ~ 31,000 employees.
    • ~ 13,000 in the Americas
    • ~ 16,000 in Asia-Pacific
    • ~ 2,000 in Europe
  • 15 manufacturing sites worldwide, tens of billions of chips produced each year.
  • ~ 80,000 products for over 100,000 customers.
  • Industrial and automotive, the markets with the best opportunities for our products, made up 62% of our 2021 revenue.

Revenue in 2021​

2019 revenue chart

Revenue by market​

key markets chart

Worldwide manufacturing sites​

• 15 manufacturing sites worldwide, with 11 wafer fabs, seven assembly and test factories, and multiple bump and probe facilities
manufacturing site maps

Recognition and giving​

• Recognized by WayUp as a Top 100 Internship Program
  • Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2022
Been out a while, but uses as follows and is used for a VOC device to detect carbon monoxide in a room

Typical applications include HVAC, smart thermostats & room monitors, printers, handheld meters, medical devices, and wireless sensors.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I know something you don’t know.

Guess who won’t be reading Brainchip’s 4C when it comes out this week?

Wanna know? Wanna know?

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
MegaChips
Renesas
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
SiFive
Nviso
Nvidia
And ten or so EAP’s.

Guess who will keep on stretching Brainchip’s technology lead regardless of the 4C Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and the engineering hardware and software development teams.

Guess who will keep negotiating with the large communications provider the Brainchip CEO Sean Hehir and Rob Telson regardless of the 4C.

Guess who will continue putting the finishing touches on the industry marketing campaign due to be launched second half 2022 Jerome Nadel.

It is only a 4C don’t build it up into something more important than it actually is as it makes no sense to do so.

BRAINCHIP is in the best financial position it has ever been.

Even when it was 4 cents a share and was on the brink of financial collapse the listed players kept on engaging with Brainchip because they were following the AKIDA Technology Revolution ie the science unlike anything they had ever seen before.

The importance of this 4C is zero as far as why I personally am invested in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF

Wanna know? Wanna know?

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
MegaChips
Renesas
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
SiFive
Nviso
Nvidia
And ten or so EAP’s.

Guess who will keep on stretching Brainchip’s technology lead regardless of the 4C Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and the engineering hardware and software development teams.

Guess who will keep negotiating with the large communications provider the Brainchip CEO Sean Hehir and Rob Telson regardless of the 4C.

Guess who will continue putting the finishing touches on the industry marketing campaign due to be launched second half 2022 Jerome Nadel.

It is only a 4C don’t build it up into something more important than it actually is as it makes no sense to do so.

BRAINCHIP is in the best financial position it has ever been.

Even when it was 4 cents a share and was on the brink of financial collapse the listed players kept on engaging with Brainchip because they were following the AKIDA Technology Revolution ie the science unlike anything they had ever seen before.

The importance of this 4C is zero as far as why I personally am invested in Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF, I couldn’t agree more. The company hasn’t led to anything regards to an amazing 4c upcoming. End of year report maybe a bit more exciting in terms of numbers.

But could you please enlighten me regards to your Nvidia comment. I must have lived under a rock if I missed something this big?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Latest vacancy just saw while surfing.

Looking for a Junior role to get up to speed on Akida 1.0 but assist the research team in dev of Akida 2.0 :)

BrainChip, Inc.
Laguna Hills, CA
  • Posted: 1 day ago
  • Full-Time
Job Description

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.
We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.
Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).
Job Title: Junior Machine Learning Engineer
Reports To: Manager of Applied Research
Department: R&D

SUMMARY:
The Junior Machine Learning Engineer’s primary role is to is to support the research team in developing commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). Some of the target applications include work in computer vision (object classification/detection and face recognition), audio processing (keyword spotting), and sensor fusion. Additionally, this team member will support the research team’s algorithm development for the next version of the Akida NSoC.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
  • Quickly prototyping, training, and testing machine learning (ML) solutions using online code repositories, research publications, or customer specifications
  • Keeping abreast of developments in ML such as new development tools, libraries, and frameworks as well as new ML models/architectures, training techniques, and application pipelines
  • Participating in ML algorithm/hardware co-design tasks
  • Performing, documenting, and presenting detailed analyses related to ML algorithm development, software/hardware benchmarking, and application development
  • Obtaining a thorough understanding of the Akida 1.0 hardware device and associated software stack (MetaTF)
  • Interfacing with customers to discuss ML application goals, constraints, and opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience:
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
  • Course work in machine learning and computer vision
  • Strong programming skills in Python
  • One year experience developing ML applications in either TensorFlow/Keras and/or PyTorch
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Experience in one or more of the following application fields: Image Processing/Computer Vision, ADAS, Anomaly Detection, Audio/Speech Processing, or Sensor Fusion.
Preferred Qualifications:
  • Two plus years’ experience developing ML applications in TensorFlow/Keras and PyTorch
  • Multi-project experience in object classification, object detection, face recognition, and/or keyword spotting
  • Knowledge of deep learning quantization techniques
  • Experience with Docker and Git
  • Experience with Scrum/Agile software development (e.g. Jira)
Benefits Offered:
· Competitive Pay
· Restricted Stock Units
· Bonus Pay up to 10% of annual salary
· 401K with matching
· Free Lunch Daily
· Flexible Work Schedule
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Company-paid Medical HMO, Dental PPO, and Vision Insurance
· Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
· Employee Assistance Program, Caregiver Support, Adoption Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Account
· Health Savings Account
· Commuter Benefit Program
· Employee Discounts

BrainChip is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.

BrainChip, Inc.​

Address​

Laguna Hills, CA
92653 USA

Industry​

Technology
Not bad benefits. If every employee at Brainchip will be getting those sort of perks, as an investor you would have to be confident in the type of revenue that will be coming in to more than cover these sort of expenses 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Hoping this a bloody ripper. Somebody tell me I am correct

Pretty sure I’ve got BrainChip directly linked to Texas Instruments

If so it is potentially colossal as they have circa 100,000 customers

The below links to one specific humidity sensor only, however Texas Instruments could be fully on board as a customer if they were impressed

@Fact Finder what do you reckon mate?? I’ve searched this forum and can only see Texas Instruments mentioned generically

Apologies if someone has made this link already and also if I have it wrong

View attachment 4912
View attachment 4913

View attachment 4914

View attachment 4916

View attachment 4917

View attachment 4920

View attachment 4919

Link to data sheet

Amazing Texas Instruments facts:

View attachment 4921

View attachment 4922

View attachment 4923

TI at a glance

Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our approximately 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades.

Key facts​

• Founded in 1930.
  • Headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
  • Publicly traded (Nasdaq: TXN).
  • Richard K. Templeton is chairman, president and CEO.
  • ~ 31,000 employees.
    • ~ 13,000 in the Americas
    • ~ 16,000 in Asia-Pacific
    • ~ 2,000 in Europe
  • 15 manufacturing sites worldwide, tens of billions of chips produced each year.
  • ~ 80,000 products for over 100,000 customers.
  • Industrial and automotive, the markets with the best opportunities for our products, made up 62% of our 2021 revenue.

Revenue in 2021​

2019 revenue chart

Revenue by market​

key markets chart

Worldwide manufacturing sites​

• 15 manufacturing sites worldwide, with 11 wafer fabs, seven assembly and test factories, and multiple bump and probe facilities
manufacturing site maps

Recognition and giving​

• Recognized by WayUp as a Top 100 Internship Program
  • Recognized by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2022
The link looks solid but consider this it could be a client/customer of Texas Instruments who wanted the features AKIDA offers added not actually Texas Instruments.

Brainchip have a number of proof of concept customers and Anil Mankar has mentioned customers who just want to measure temperature, pressure, humidity at the edge.

I am not being negative as this is great research but we need something more to say it leads to Texas Instruments such as an announcement about an upcoming release of a Smart HDC1080.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Not bad benefits. If every employee at Brainchip will be getting those sort of perks, as an investor you would have to be confident in the type of revenue that will be coming in to more than cover these sort of expenses 😊
It is a fact of life in the tech industry.

It is a bidding war. Intel are adding 11,000 Engineers this year and Nvidia 3,000 and there was already a shortage.

Brainchip has to meet the market.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 9 users
The link looks solid but consider this it could be a client/customer of Texas Instruments who wanted the features AKIDA offers added not actually Texas Instruments.

Brainchip have a number of proof of concept customers and Anil Mankar has mentioned customers who just want to measure temperature, pressure, humidity at the edge.

I am not being negative as this is great research but we need something more to say it leads to Texas Instruments such as an announcement about an upcoming release of a Smart HDC1080.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yeah good call @Fact Finder. Still how amazing would it be if it turns into something!

Be great if someone else has any potential Texas Instruments dots they can add to fuel the fire

I didn’t take your comments as anything but constructive mate 😃

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
FF

FF, I couldn’t agree more. The company hasn’t led to anything regards to an amazing 4c upcoming. End of year report maybe a bit more exciting in terms of numbers.

But could you please enlighten me regards to your Nvidia comment. I must have lived under a rock if I missed something this big?
Careful not to bump your head. Read the Mercedes thread WHERE Brainchip, Mercedes and Nvidia are working side by side and then add the Rob Telson interview a few weeks ago where he was asked about competing with Nvidia and he said they saw Nvidia as more of a partner moving forward.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Yeah good call @Fact Finder. Still how amazing would it be if it turns into something!

Be great if someone else has any potential Texas Instruments dots they can add to fuel the fire

I didn’t take your comments as anything but constructive mate 😃
You have definitely uncovered a customer just need to confirm the name. 😎

I am not volunteering to go through the 100,000 names in Texas Instruments little black book.

FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
It is a fact of life in the tech industry.

It is a bidding war. Intel are adding 11,000 Engineers this year and Nvidia 3,000 and there was already a shortage.

Brainchip has to meet the market.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yeah, very true FF. The tech industry is so competitive and will only become even more so. To compete with the likes of Intel and Nvidia, Brainchip definitely need to offer some good juicy benefits, in particular up and coming professionals coming out of Uni who may not be as connected or familiar with the who's who of the tech industry.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Careful not to bump your head. Read the Mercedes thread WHERE Brainchip, Mercedes and Nvidia are working side by side and then add the Rob Telson interview a few weeks ago where he was asked about competing with Nvidia and he said they saw Nvidia as more of a partner moving forward.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What would this mean to brainchip working with Nvidia , would it be game changing

Reactions: 1 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Hi crew. Haven't Seen a lot from @Fredsnugget since he made it across here - but....
Hey @Fredsnugget - just want to call out to you and say we're all thinking about you and your mates tomorrow. You've all given so much to Australia and Australians. Have a wild but inner-peaceful day friend. Thank you.
Thanks V. I have been here still just reading and waiting for our little gem to shine. Got everything ready for the dawn service. Thankfully Roebourne up in the Pilbara still has a march on with no restrictions, so will be there with all the other vets up this way. Its a solemn day for me to remember 6 good mates who gave it all. Its a day of tears and laughter all in one, but it gets alot of emotions out in one day a year. That works for me and keeps me sane for the other 364 days. Have just spent the last few hours going through my diaries from East Timor, Iraq and the Ghan. So many memories good and bad.
Let's all raise a glass tomorrow for the boys that gave it all so we could live the life we do

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
It is such a competitive market in regards to securing the right employees they have to offer these sorts of incentives to get them.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220424-212731_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I used to live in Canberra. I know, I can already feel the "down votes" as I admit this fact.

I'm not going to pretend it was ideal in the ACT, because it wasn't.

But the one thing I enjoyed, more than anything was the one time when my immediate family was all together and we went to Ulladulla. And a large part of the charm, as I recall it, was driving through the different terrain and I was especially enchanted when I saw "Pooh's Corner" and it just happened to be at the same time that we were listening to Kenny Rogers "The Gambler".

Oh, the memories!

d3b62fe8-589b-462c-9852-76b0c9bca3fed50a2e5d9f578c920f_Pooh's_Corner_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Thanks V. I have been here still just reading and waiting for our little gem to shine. Got everything ready for the dawn service. Thankfully Roebourne up in the Pilbara still has a march on with no restrictions, so will be there with all the other vets up this way. Its a solemn day for me to remember 6 good mates who gave it all. Its a day of tears and laughter all in one, but it gets alot of emotions out in one day a year. That works for me and keeps me sane for the other 364 days. Have just spent the last few hours going through my diaries from East Timor, Iraq and the Ghan. So many memories good and bad.
Let's all raise a glass tomorrow for the boys that gave it all so we could live the life we do
I know this isn't stock related but at Camp Russell in Afghanistan on one of the tables where we had the welfare phones to call home someone had written. " the sad thing about war is it uses our countries best to do its worst, what a waste". They are words burned into my brain and are just so true.
Hopefully the world can mature beyond this one day, but I am not holding my breath.
Sorry a few to many bevies tonight

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 38 users

Violin1

Regular
We never denigrate Canberra Bravo - wonderful place to live and full of great people (during Parliamentary recess.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Cheers to you Fredsnugget .
I’m taking my Dad as usual (Vietnam vet ) to a dawn services tomorrow.
Such respect to all who have served our country & continue too .

It’s great to be Australian

• Love
Reactions: 41 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

MrNick

Regular
3BC970CA-42FD-48B7-A15D-6376AB6A563A.png

Reactions: 17 users