BRN Discussion Ongoing

Thank you!
Today we are celebrating our reunification here in Germany, no more wall, no wall, no wall, break down the wall - break down the wall BREAK DOWN THE WALL
DIE MAUER MUSS WEG!

I find two other things from you DU extremely interesting.
One is Shiraz gin and the other, even more fascinating, is Shiraz sparkling wine.

Break down the wall ✊

___
Sorry!
...not to forget Vegemite

👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 10.39.33 am.png

Extract 1
Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 10.27.40 am.png

Extract 2

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 10.29.06 am.png

Then we have this in relation to neuromorphic technologies and the US Customs and Border Protection....Awarded to ...Quantum Ventura!(y)

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 10.34.27 am.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

manny100

Regular
No gap up this morning. I do not want to see gap ups for a fair while. A steady rise is my cup of tea. We have 10 consecutive up bullish green volume days which is rare for BRN. Can we make it 11 today? This is currently rare air for BRN. Even the lead up and including the run to $2.34 did not see anything like this.
Volume has for most part been large. Ok, lots of trading but you can bet there has been a fair share of accumulation.
This run of 10 ups on volume started on 19 Sept so there may have been a leak concerning PICO.
Also there is perhaps some 'getting in early' as per AGM statements that deals are getting closer to decision time.
Breaking rules. See chart below.
BRN 3RD OCT24.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Trading pattern over last week or so has definitely changed. Today’s sell queue is showing signs that the shorts may be out. @Esq.111 might have a good opinion on how today might start and end.
I’m getting that Mercedes moment feeling.
My opinion only but @Bravo you best get your water stations ready as well. Could be more than just a quick sprint.
I think the shorts took exception to my comment 😩😵‍💫

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

STMicroelectronics and Qualcomm Partner on Products Targeting the IoT, AI at the Edge​

ST, Qualcomm Collaborate on AI-Driven Industrial IoT Solutions​

Image Credit: World Image/Bigstockphoto.com

STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, and Qualcomm Technologies International, a subsidiary of Qualcomm have announced a new strategic collaboration for next-generation industrial and consumer IoT solutions augmented by edge AI.
This highly complementary collaboration will integrate Qualcomm Technologies' AI-powered wireless connectivity technologies, starting with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo system-on-a-chip (SoC), with ST's market-leading microcontroller (MCU) ecosystem. Through this, developers will enjoy seamless connectivity software integration into STM32 general-purpose MCUs, including toolkits, enabling quick and broad adoption via ST’s global sales and distribution channels.

AI for Operational Efficiency

ST plans to introduce self-contained modules utilizing Qualcomm Technologies’ Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo SoC portfolio. These modules can be system-level integrated with STM32 general-purpose microcontrollers. Wireless connectivity, optimized and made available to ST’s developer ecosystem through its well-established software platform, will reduce development time and time-to-market.
The initial product offerings from this collaboration are expected to be available to OEMs in Q1 2025, with broader availability to follow. This collaboration envisions a roadmap of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo SoC products, with plans to extend into cellular connectivity for industrial IoT applications.
Remi El-Ouazzane, President, Microcontrollers, Digital ICs and RF Products Group, STMicroelectronics
Wireless connectivity is key to the fast pervasion of edge AI across an ever-growing variety of use cases in enterprise, industrial, and personal applications. This is why we are establishing a strategic collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies on wireless connectivity today, starting with Wi-Fi/BT/Thread combo SoC, and already considering next steps, complementing our existing multi-protocol Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Thread, and sub-GHz products portfolio. We envision wireless connectivity products based on technology from Qualcomm Technologies augmenting any of our STM32 products, bringing significant value to our more than 100,000 STM32 customers globally.
Rahul Patel, Group General Manager, Connectivity, Broadband and Networking Business Unit, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies' research and development leadership has helped drive the evolution of wireless IoT, ranging from pioneering 4G/5G, to high-performance Wi-Fi, to micropower connectivity solutions. Our collaboration with STMicroelectronics pairs Qualcomm Technologies’ best-in-class connectivity offerings with ST’s leading STM32 microcontroller ecosystem and will help drive a significant acceleration of feature-rich capabilities across the IoT. Together, we are setting new developer experiences for IoT applications, supporting seamless integration and optimal performance for developers and end-users alike.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Larry is predicting an afternoon rebound.........warm up @Bravo

66a4ed8afc5be3c9adaa14b2b152ad60.gif

Happy as Larry

• Haha
  • Fire

STMicroelectronics and Qualcomm Partner on Products Targeting the IoT, AI at the Edge​

ST, Qualcomm Collaborate on AI-Driven Industrial IoT Solutions​

Image Credit: World Image/Bigstockphoto.com

STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, and Qualcomm Technologies International, a subsidiary of Qualcomm have announced a new strategic collaboration for next-generation industrial and consumer IoT solutions augmented by edge AI.
This highly complementary collaboration will integrate Qualcomm Technologies' AI-powered wireless connectivity technologies, starting with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo system-on-a-chip (SoC), with ST's market-leading microcontroller (MCU) ecosystem. Through this, developers will enjoy seamless connectivity software integration into STM32 general-purpose MCUs, including toolkits, enabling quick and broad adoption via ST’s global sales and distribution channels.

AI for Operational Efficiency

ST plans to introduce self-contained modules utilizing Qualcomm Technologies’ Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo SoC portfolio. These modules can be system-level integrated with STM32 general-purpose microcontrollers. Wireless connectivity, optimized and made available to ST’s developer ecosystem through its well-established software platform, will reduce development time and time-to-market.
The initial product offerings from this collaboration are expected to be available to OEMs in Q1 2025, with broader availability to follow. This collaboration envisions a roadmap of Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Thread combo SoC products, with plans to extend into cellular connectivity for industrial IoT applications.
Remi El-Ouazzane, President, Microcontrollers, Digital ICs and RF Products Group, STMicroelectronics
Wireless connectivity is key to the fast pervasion of edge AI across an ever-growing variety of use cases in enterprise, industrial, and personal applications. This is why we are establishing a strategic collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies on wireless connectivity today, starting with Wi-Fi/BT/Thread combo SoC, and already considering next steps, complementing our existing multi-protocol Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Thread, and sub-GHz products portfolio. We envision wireless connectivity products based on technology from Qualcomm Technologies augmenting any of our STM32 products, bringing significant value to our more than 100,000 STM32 customers globally.
Rahul Patel, Group General Manager, Connectivity, Broadband and Networking Business Unit, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies' research and development leadership has helped drive the evolution of wireless IoT, ranging from pioneering 4G/5G, to high-performance Wi-Fi, to micropower connectivity solutions. Our collaboration with STMicroelectronics pairs Qualcomm Technologies’ best-in-class connectivity offerings with ST’s leading STM32 microcontroller ecosystem and will help drive a significant acceleration of feature-rich capabilities across the IoT. Together, we are setting new developer experiences for IoT applications, supporting seamless integration and optimal performance for developers and end-users alike.
Hi Bravo, What are your thoughts, do we fit in this some were do you think ?.

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Just having a quick look via my phone....

Looking at the hot crapper site , ...

Volumes ,

Asx , 20 min delay , 14 mill shares moved.

Cboe , ( Chicago Board Options Exchange ) , 13.5 mill shares moved.

* Note, the cboe has for the last few days had similar volume passing through it as the asx.

Normally it only transacts around one third the volume of the asx.

😗

Movement may be afoot.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Afternoon Chippers ,

Volumes ,

* Note, the cboe has for the last few days had similar volume passing through it as the asx.

😗

Movement may be afoot.

Regards,
Esq.
Anything to do with the Longshoremen walking off the job??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

Hi Bravo, What are your thoughts, do we fit in this some were do you think ?.
Not sure @Smoothsailing. I do know that back in March 2023 Rob Telson "liked" an EETimes article on STMicroelectronics STM32N6 MCUs. Beyond that, I'm ever hopeful that Qualcomm will get on board with us in the not too distant future.

• Thinking
  • Love

Bravo

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Afternoon Chippers ,

Volumes ,

😗

Movement may be afoot.

Regards,
Esq.
Screenshot_20241003-135242_Firefox.jpg

Whatchu talking bout Esq?

"Cboe , ( Chicago Board Options Exchange ) , 13.5 mill shares moved"

What's something in Chicago got to do with us and what do you mean by "moved"?

Moved where?..

Screenshot_20241003-140038_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think I just pulled a hammy and the SP went down even further.
That's what happens when you use your body double to do the stretches.

• Haha
Good Morning TheUnfairAdvantage & fellow Chippers ,

Thinking the day will start with a little POP , 5% ish , followed by a little drop... 5.5% , then go BALISTIC up something in the order of 18% to 24% to finish.

Better volumes transacting, though still tiny on the German & US exchanges .

Such tiny volumes trading with the accompanying half decent % rises would lead me to belive few wish to sell , hence those that want in will have to pay a substantial premium for their tickets.

Just my thoughts.

AKIDA FRICKEN BALLISTA.

Regards,
Esq.
You been smoking that weed again

1727932279558.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
View attachment 70301
Whatchu talking bout Esq?

"Cboe , ( Chicago Board Options Exchange ) , 13.5 mill shares moved"

What's something in Chicago got to do with us and what do you mean by "moved"?

Moved where?..

View attachment 70302
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

To be honest I was a little surprised and confused myself.

If one dare , go over to the Hot Crapper site , click on BRN , then where it shows the delayed price , click this and a very basic page will appear showing ASX trades by total volume then just below this there is the Cboe logo displaying their data.. volumes transacted.

All very tittelating.

To be honest I always thought this was the CHX or Centerpoint info,
till I put my glasses on And realised it was infact Cboe logo.

Would appear thay dont just deal in pork bellies & purple lettuce futures.

😀

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom