BRN Discussion Ongoing

Cand2it

Either
the author’s source - Billy Leung, investment strategist at Global X Australia - knows more than us and leaked it… (rather unlikely, though)
OR we all somehow missed this recent announcement of a strategic partnership with a leading automotive manufacturer… (okay, I guess we can pretty much rule out that option straight away)
OR Nadine McGrath and/or Billy Leung must have misunderstood our company’s recent social media posts re the advantages of event-based computing for radar/LiDAR applications…
OR the alleged announcement happens to be some sort of hallucination in an AI-generated text…

OR ???

🤔

View attachment 70335
View attachment 70337

View attachment 70338
View attachment 70339
Maybe we all missed that strategic partnership announcement and thats what drove the price up🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: 2 users

Quiltman

Regular
There are some nice articles being written on Akida Pico ... this one by Geeky Gadgets caught my attention this morning.
Love the last 2 paragraphs.

Akida Pico: The Game-Changing Ultra-Low Power AI Co-Processor

1727986575545.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

cosors

👀
You are either from East Germany which used to be behind the wall, only those Germans really celebrate that day, or you opened the second bottle of wine already 😂🤣
No, I've always been a Wessi, but one branch of the family comes from Thuringia. We have visited them several times, there are many stories that would be good enough for a movie or drama. I also know some people who flew before the wall fell. It's never good to imprison a people and to wash their brains, to monitor them, to put them in prison and to convert an entire country into one. If, against all odds, the wall in Korea were to fall, I would celebrate it just as much, even though I'm not Korean.
I can take your words to mean that there is nothing for you to celebrate about the German reunification and it was today just a free day for you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Rskiff

Regular
Why do people keep calling Brainchip "a start up" when the company has been around for years? Sure the company hasn't broke even in revenue etc but ......

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

DK6161

Regular

7für7

Top 20
Why do people keep calling Brainchip "a start up" when the company has been around for years? Sure the company hasn't broke even in revenue etc but ......
I guess because it’s still in the research phase without revenue? The field is completely untouched as well.

Reactions: 2 users

DK6161

Regular
Great point.
The branding and marketing need to improve to show that we have come a long way.

This would then help build reputation and confidence for potential partners and customers

Reactions: 1 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Plebby

Hard to escape the feeling that something big is getting close.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Brainchip really need to release a good news story on asx to have and capture the good news stories in the media or we will be going backwards again
Down down ⬇️⬇️⬇️ the s p is down

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Top Bottom