BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Peter stated in a previous interview that we will see a EXPLOSION IN REVENUE IN 2022 why has that changed?
Didn't he say an explosion in sales, not an explosion in revenue? But the revenue will follow, just not immediately . . .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Some RT morning listening pleasures !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Japan’s Largest ASIC Company Expands to U.S. Market​

San Jose, Calif. – April 21, 2022 – MegaChips, the leading custom ASIC company in Japan, today announced the launch of its AI Partner Program, which allows companies to integrate powerful AI capabilities without requiring in-house AI experts, allowing vendors to focus on their key strengths and ensuring top quality for the final product.

The AI Partner Program marks the entry of MegaChips into the global Edge AI chips market, which was valued at $9 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $59.6 billion by 2030 – an average growth rate of 21.2%.

“The AI chip industry is going through many changes, including a pivot from a saturated data center market to emerging use cases for integrated processors, such as the ones you’d find in smart devices”, asserts Adrien Sanchez, Technology & Market Analyst, Computing at Yole Développement (Yole). “Edge AI chips benefit companies by allowing them to analyze data from connected devices without sending massive amounts of data into the cloud, which often results in massive costs and potential security risks.” (1)

For systems companies, some benefits of the MegaChips AI Partner Program include a dedicated team of engineers that work collaboratively with customers to identify the best ways to implement desired AI functionalities, custom “proof of concept” demonstrations, and optimization strategy in context of a complete system. For IP and ASSP vendors, MegaChips eliminates the need for hiring in-house back-end chip implementation teams.

MegaChips is also announcing its expansion into the U.S. market after extensive success in Japan. MegaChips is now delivering its full-service ASIC solution in the U.S. and offering off-the-shelf access to industry-standard IP components and secure, inhouse design services along with full manufacturing support.

“MegaChips is thrilled to offer the most turn-key solution for enterprise companies looking to implement AI technology,” said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development. “The expansion to the United States is an excellent opportunity for us to bring our edge AI expertise to some of the most innovative technology companies. Be it sensing, voice and image recognition, or other applications, MegaChips is the first and best choice for implementing Edge AI from ideation to silicon.”

Source: https://www.edge-ai-vision.com/2022/04/megachips-focuses-on-edge-ai-with-custom-asic-solutions/

giphy-24.gif

Screenshot_20220423-094603_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-094256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source: https://megachips.com/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning/

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users
Yes, but ScoMo has raised it to $46 a week.

There is discussion of a universal basic income, but that would involve taxing us billionaires, so its not going to happen as long as trickle down is working so well.
The Great Depression was caused by trickle down economics. A very rich American pretty much bought himself the presidency and lowered taxes substantially for the rich. He wasn't in power when the GD hit but was the major cause. Every time this has been tried it has turned out badly. I think a big recession in the 70s was because of the same thing. So along comes the Don and does the same and Scotty from marketing thinks it is a great idea. The time that Bill Clinton actually raised taxes for the rich and only marginally I might add turned around the American economy. But apparently we don't learn from our mistakes.

SC

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I mentioned the other day that my wife was surprise to read a venue was charging $9.00 for a cup of coffee.

Dippy joked about prices and the good old days.

The reality is we humans are very poor at constantly updating value in our heads and imagining future numbers.

It truly was not very long ago when a billion dollars was a lot of money but now government projects are spoken about in the tens and hundreds of billions.

The worlds population is expected to reach 10 billion in the not too distant future. Markets are now consuming hundreds of billions of items every single day. How many bowls of rice are needed each day.

The following prediction is salient to a proper understanding of Brainchips earning potential:

“IDC, the tech research and advisory firm, predicts that by 2025 there will be 55.7 billion connected devices worldwide, 75% of which will be connected to an IoT platform. IDC estimates data generated from connected IoT devices to be 73.1 ZB by 2025, growing from 18.3 ZB in 2019.8 Dec 2021”

55.7 billion Edge devices of one form or another seems like a large number but think about it in terms of the worlds population and how many Edge devices already are owned by you or your family.

It seems to me that when you break this number down it is not really that many.

These Edge devices can be dumb and power hungry or they can be smart and energy efficient.

Anil Mankar unusually talks about each sensor in the Edge device having a right to be intelligent and power efficient.

AKIDA technology can make the sensor/s in these 55.7 BILLION devices smart and energy efficient.

If it cost $1.20 to put intelligence and energy efficiency in every one of the sensors in the 55.7 billion devices the addressable market that is available to be captured by someone by 2025 is $US66.8 billion which is very close to the stated $US70 billion predicted by Brainchip.

I have said before that if Brainchip only catches 1% of this market it is a raging success having an annual turnover of $US700 million with a previously stated profit margin of approximately 97%.

However it is clear that Brainchip is first to market with a lead of two to three years. It is now 2022 so they will have no true competitors in the market until potentially 2025/2026.

The lead times on adopting and implementing this technology into Edge devices means that any competitor that comes to market in 2025 will not in fact capture and account for products coming to market in 2025.

Brainchip has open slather in this $US70 billion Edge market until close of business 31 December, 2025.

Look at the present engagements the adopters Valeo, Mercedes, NASA, Vorago the licensees Renesas and MegaChips the partners in SiFive and Nviso and ask yourself is it wrong to believe that Brainchip has already just as a result of these engagements guaranteed shareholders it will achieve far more than 1% of the $US70 billion Edge market in 2025.

Assume for one moment that no other engagements occur what percentage of the market do you calculate these known engagements will achieve by 2025.

Is it any wonder that the Vice President of World Wide Sales of any company in a situation like this would be excited.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Peter stated in a previous interview that we will see a EXPLOSION IN REVENUE IN 2022 why has that changed?
Was actually an explosion of sales statement not revenue.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Japan’s Largest ASIC Company Expands to U.S. Market​

San Jose, Calif. – April 21, 2022 – MegaChips, the leading custom ASIC company in Japan, today announced the launch of its AI Partner Program, which allows companies to integrate powerful AI capabilities without requiring in-house AI experts, allowing vendors to focus on their key strengths and ensuring top quality for the final product.

The AI Partner Program marks the entry of MegaChips into the global Edge AI chips market, which was valued at $9 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $59.6 billion by 2030 – an average growth rate of 21.2%.

“The AI chip industry is going through many changes, including a pivot from a saturated data center market to emerging use cases for integrated processors, such as the ones you’d find in smart devices”, asserts Adrien Sanchez, Technology & Market Analyst, Computing at Yole Développement (Yole). “Edge AI chips benefit companies by allowing them to analyze data from connected devices without sending massive amounts of data into the cloud, which often results in massive costs and potential security risks.” (1)

For systems companies, some benefits of the MegaChips AI Partner Program include a dedicated team of engineers that work collaboratively with customers to identify the best ways to implement desired AI functionalities, custom “proof of concept” demonstrations, and optimization strategy in context of a complete system. For IP and ASSP vendors, MegaChips eliminates the need for hiring in-house back-end chip implementation teams.

MegaChips is also announcing its expansion into the U.S. market after extensive success in Japan. MegaChips is now delivering its full-service ASIC solution in the U.S. and offering off-the-shelf access to industry-standard IP components and secure, inhouse design services along with full manufacturing support.

“MegaChips is thrilled to offer the most turn-key solution for enterprise companies looking to implement AI technology,” said Douglas Fairbairn, Director of Business Development. “The expansion to the United States is an excellent opportunity for us to bring our edge AI expertise to some of the most innovative technology companies. Be it sensing, voice and image recognition, or other applications, MegaChips is the first and best choice for implementing Edge AI from ideation to silicon.”

Source: https://www.edge-ai-vision.com/2022/04/megachips-focuses-on-edge-ai-with-custom-asic-solutions/

View attachment 4825

View attachment 4828

View attachment 4827

Source: https://megachips.com/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning/
I am not sure if anyone had noticed that MegaChips is promoting the use of AKIDA technology for “network packet inspection”.

Not to be one to up ramp but when a company like MegaChips that has bought a full IP licence dramatically increases the size of the market that Brainchip is targeting beyond Edge computing I just have to appear to be that way inclined.

Some years ago now I think 2019 the idea that AKIDA could sit at the entry door to data centres ensuring they were kept cyber secure was raised by myself with some support from several visionaries who are still with us but it was howled down by instant technology experts with agendas but here is living proof of what many have always know.

The Edge is just the beginning not the destination.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

1650672470947.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
I am not sure if anyone had noticed that MegaChips is promoting the use of AKIDA technology for “network packet inspection”.

Not to be one to up ramp but when a company like MegaChips that has bought a full IP licence dramatically increases the size of the market that Brainchip is targeting beyond Edge computing I just have to appear to be that way inclined.

Some years ago now I think 2019 the idea that AKIDA could sit at the entry door to data centres ensuring they were kept cyber secure was raised by myself with some support from several visionaries who are still with us but it was howled down by instant technology experts with agendas but here is living proof of what many have always know.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

View attachment 4829
Just so you understand why this is exciting:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: What is 1% of $US13.1 billion dollars by 2026???

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Dhm

Regular
Just so you understand why this is exciting:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: What is 1% of $US13.1 billion dollars by 2026???
Zac, the author, didn't list us as an active contributer in this market. He will be aware now, following a very polite email sent to him.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Taproot

Regular
Down the Rabbit Hole !
Nvidia + Brainchip thru Quantum Corp,

April 19, 2022

Quantum to Showcase Video Enrichment and Analytics Solution Using CatDV Software with NVIDIA AI at NAB 2022​

“Quantum CatDV has been leveraging NVIDIA GPU systems for years as part of our media transformation implementations. With this solution, customers can now add NVIDIA’s world-class, proven AI and ML technologies to their content workflows. The solution serves as a centralized platform to enable users to find the hidden value in content libraries and amplify human curation like never before,”

This solution gives customers an on-premises alternative to cloud-delivered AI services that fully utilizes high-performance GPU hardware in a proven asset management and automation platform. Customers can automate common content-tagging and enhancement tasks such as object recognition within video frames, speech-to-text transcription, video and audio super-resolution, and other tools to add valuable metadata to video and image files, saving time and money, and unlocking hidden value in their media content libraries.

This enhanced video enrichment capability was first demonstrated at NVIDIA GTC in March, with an example of a sports broadcaster challenge: find all instances of referee yellow cards across hundreds of hours of soccer footage. Once objects or actions within video frames were identified, this content was then compiled into a ‘supercut’ within CatDV, with fully indexed and correlated timeline markers for human expert review, saving potentially hundreds of hours of work.

At GTC 2022, NVIDIA named Quantum as an inaugural partner in the NVIDIA AI Accelerated Program, which helps developers build AI applications that customers can deploy with confidence,” said Kari Briski, vice president of software product management, AI and HPC SDKs, NVIDIA. “Quantum’s customers will be able to enjoy world-class AI and ML with this new content enrichment automation solution, powered by NVIDIA.

The Quantum AI content enhancement automation solution is comprised of:

• Quantum CatDV Enterprise with CatDV Automation Workers
  • AI/ML integration based on NVIDIA DeepStream video analytics, NVIDIA Riva automatic speech recognition and text-to-speech technology, and NVIDIA Maxine video and audio quality enhancement SDKs
  • NVIDIA A2 Tensor Core GPU infrastructure pipeline integration for Quantum CatDV proxy generation, transcoding, and AI acceleration
  • Additional optional custom AI/ML development to meet customer needs or to enable customer’s development teams on the common platform
  • Quantum StorNext shared file storage environment integration
  • Optional Quantum NVMe storage to accelerate content movement within the GPU pipeline
  • Optional Quantum archive to Quantum ActiveScale, Quantum Scalar tape, or S3-compatible storage

Quantum says that StorNext is the world’s fastest file system for video workloads.

Brainchip + Quantum

This from Jan 30 2019 ( BRN update )

Quantum Corporation continues to market BrainChip Studio to their customers in two primary vertical markets, which are Media and Entertainment (M&E) and Surveillance. § The Company will visit several major M&E production companies with Quantum during the first quarter of 2019. § In surveillance, the joint sales effort is currently pursuing a Smart City project in Asia.

Fun Fact:
Louis DiNardo was once on the Board of Quantum Corp.

Have not heard much about the Quantum/Brainchip relationship over the past couple of years, but I'm assuming they continue to work together in the background now that everything has gone super secret squirrel !

So the NAB show in Vegas over the next 4 days may be worth keeping an eye on,
NAB Show in Las Vegas, running April 23-27.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

MrNick

Regular

We need to be here….. unless our partners are going to do our talking for us 👍

Reactions: 3 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

View attachment 4829
I think it’s safe to say the outstanding licence fees due from the Megachips contract will be showing in the March 4c notice. Along with PCI card sales, we should be in for a pleasant surprise.
Income in excess of $3m won’t surprise me.

Akida - The Unfair Advantage.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users
I don't believe that BrainChip is anywhere near mainstream at the moment. We all know about WANCA.....
I have had conversations with work colleagues who often talk about the stock market but had never heard about BRN.
I was celebrating a friends 60th birthday a couple of weeks ago and the 12 people attending had never heard of BRN.
I have about 150 clients, many of which have become friends and have been with me for over 25 years. Some I know play the stock market but none of them had heard of BRN.
So, don't panic, the word is getting out and when it becomes "mainstream" KABOOM up she goes.

Kind regards to all the 1000 eyes researchers. We have a massive advantage over "mainstream"
Completely agree mate. I was talking to my old mans best mate who is a prominent financial advisor/stock analyst. I rang him to discuss brainchip and he had never heard of them..he took one look and wasn’t interested. The big boys are still on the sidelines when it comes to BRN so the real fun will begin once our revenue substantially increases

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Braintonic

Regular
Morning Chippers,
Ironically, I found myself awake last night thinking about what keeps Sean awake at night as per his answer to Strawman. "Getting the Brainchip name out there to the world".
I found myself thinking that if the Brainchip name isn't out there yet even though the 1000 eyes show me day after day it seems to be, then what is the share price going to be when it truly gets out there?
If Tony Dawe was right and the AI market is going to be worth 60 BILLION in 3 years time and all our nearest competitors are 3 years behind, what will our share price be?
I said to myself, forget the daily noise and start counting the dollar signs. I slept like a baby from there on.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
I had better check my birth certificate I thought I was old.

Meme stock

1650676352083.jpeg

Description​

A meme stock is a stock that gains popularity among retail investors through social media. The popularity of meme stocks is generally based on internet memes shared among traders, on platforms such as Reddit's r/wallstreetbets. Investors in such stocks are often young and inexperienced investors.Wikipedia

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

M_C

Founding Member
I had better check my birth certificate I thought I was old.

Meme stock

View attachment 4836

Description​

A meme stock is a stock that gains popularity among retail investors through social media. The popularity of meme stocks is generally based on internet memes shared among traders, on platforms such as Reddit's r/wallstreetbets. Investors in such stocks are often young and inexperienced investors.Wikipedia
@Fact Finder Thought you might find this particularly interesting too...............IonQ have solid links to DARPA btw

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Markus Schäfer from Mercedes Benz just posted this on LinkedIn regarding DRIVE PILOT

Time is a valuable and precious asset – and with DRIVE PILOT, our Level 3 conditionally automated driving system, we plan to offer our clients this new level of luxury enabled by technology: additional time while driving. In December 2021, I told you about the ground-breaking news that we at Mercedes-Benz AG are the first automotive manufacturer in the world to receive the world's first internationally valid system approval for conditionally automated driving (SAE Level 3).

As a first step, we’re offering this world-leading technology to our customers in Germany in the first half of 2022. Moreover, we’re working intensively to obtain approval from the authorities for the two U.S. states of California and Nevada by the end of this year – assuming the legal and regulatory framework allows for the use of the system.

We’re super happy that our DRIVE PILOT meets the demanding regulatory equirements of the international UN-R157 for a Level 3 system enabling conditionally automated driving. Together with the corresponding legal framework, it initiates a radical paradigm shift that permits the vehicle to take over the driving task under certain conditions. This ultimate luxury experience enables our customers to win back precious time when in the car through relaxation or productivity. For instance, they can communicate via in-car office tools, browse the internet or sit back and relax. We’re very confident and extremely excited to bring this new level of luxury to the customers in the states soon.

Want to know more about our technology?

Our DRIVE PILOT builds on the surround sensors of the Driving Assistance Package and comprises additional sensors that we consider indispensable for safe, conditionally automated driving. These include LiDAR and a camera in the rear window along with microphones, used for detecting signals from emergency vehicles. There is also a wetness sensor at the wheel as well. Our #SClass with the optional DRIVE PILOT also has redundant steering and braking systems as well as a redundant on-board electrical system.

The top priority for us at Mercedes-Benz when introducing such a system is safety, which includes high demands on operational reliability. The exact location of the S-Class is determined using a highly accurate positioning system. This is much more powerful than a conventional GPS. In addition, data obtained from satellite navigation are matched with sensor data and data from an HD map. The type of data collected by LiDAR, camera, radar and ultrasonic sensors can include information on road geometry, route characteristics, landmarks or traffic signs.

For us as a pioneer in #safety #technology, avoiding or safely managing critical situations on the road to protect both vehicle occupants and other road users continues to be our core brand value. So I’m looking forward to ever-decreasing accidents in the future.

#AutomatedDriving #LeadInSoftware #Innovation #FutureOfMobility #VisionZero
I am guessing that AKIDA is not associated with this drive pilot yet as they have only just been released in the concept car.
Wasnt 2024 mentioned as the time Mercedes were going to start integrating AKIDA.
@Fact Finder

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
4 new jobs listed on LinkedIn yesterday, already getting several applicants

1650680373504.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Morning All,

What a beautiful day! Just a quick one. Something that I picked up from the podacst was that Rob Telson mentioned that he was interested in the things that Akida could do around the home. And then he said something like "watching sports bigger, better, faster" and things that could keep his family and friends entertained.

Ummmm...so I'm pretty sure that means AKIDA will be in loads of smart TV's which wouldn't be too shabby! 🥳

Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 12.21.52 pm.png
computers-smart_tv-smart_tvs-technological_advances-technical_advances-app-jknn1896_low.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom